Set In Stone

Oleh MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

403 7 1
Oleh MyAnimehub

With Naruto and Crew: Wave Country

Naruto, Jiraya, Sarada, Moro, Karin and Tsume were all walking through the woods of wave country; Naruto was looking around trying to retrace his steps.

"Ok I'm like 99 percent sure this is the area" Naruto said stranding in the middle of a field.

"Are you sure this is going to work" Moro said looking around "I mean it has been a few months" she said as Naruto waved her off.

"I'm sure Moro" Naruto said rolling his eyes "have some faith" Naruto said; just then a thick ist rolled in "see what did I tell you" Naruto said with a victorious smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here kid" came the voice of Zabuza as the mist faded away revealing him and Haku "is this a mission or a vendetta" Zabuza said.

Jiraya then stepped forward "calm down son" Jiraya said making Zabuza and Haku go wide eyed "we are here to talk about some employment" he said.

"Why would a legendary Sanin want our help" Haku asked as he removed his mask "we are rogue ninja; besides Konoha has a lot of skilled shinobi as well" he said. Jiraya laughed and cleared his throat.

"Simple little lady" Jiraya said "we are here to hire the both of you for a simple reason; plausible deniability" he said. "We have some… problems with certain individuals so we are looking for some skilled individuals that can get rid of them. You'll be paid well and offered a under the table pardon" Jiraya said. Zabuza and Haku both looked at each other and then to Naruto.

"Is this true kid" Zabuza said "you're too much of a boy scout to lie" he said which made Naruto gain a tic mark.

"Yes, it's true" Naruto said "we need your help" he said. Zabuza and Haku both looked at each other and nodded

"Ok you got a deal Jiraya" Zabuza said; Jiraya nodded and threw him a scroll.

"That's half of the payment" Jiraya said "come to Konoha 3 days before the chunin exam finals and I'll explain your mission; and remember if you get caught or killed it will not lead back to us. You're on your own" Jiraya said and Zabuza chuckled.

"That's the life of a rogue ninja" Zabuza said before looking to Haku "come on Haku; lets go" he said. Haku and nodded and began to leave; but before he could he turned around and faced Jiraya.

"By the way Lord Jiraya" Haku said catching the old mans attention "I'm a boy" he said; Jiraya, Tsume, and Moro all went slack jawed as they saw the 2 rogue ninja disappear.

"You fucking serious" Moro said looking at Naruto; Naruto nodded.

"Yeah caught me by surprise too" Naruto said; Naruto then turned his attention to Tsume who was touching her hair.

"How come a boy has such pretty hair and I go this wild spikey hair" she said a little depressed; Tsume then felt Naruto put his arm around her waist and she looked at him.

"Don't say that Tsume your hair is fine" Naruto said with a smile that made Tsume feel a little better "besides I like your hair like that it makes you look super cool; I like the wild side look" Naruto said.

Tsume scoffed and looked away blushing "thanks Naruto" Tsume said; hardly anyone has ever complemented her on her looks so to hear this was a change of pace for her. Tsume then turned and kissed Naruto on the cheek "I'm loving you more and more everyday" she said. Naruto then flashed his trademark grin and rubbed the back of his head.

Naruto then turned and looked at a shell shocked Jiraya "pervy sage" Naruto asked as he walked up to him "pervy sage" Naruto said again waving his hand in front of his face.

Sarada then walked up and slapped Jiraya in the face and shook him "snap out of it damn it" Sarada shouted; Jiraya then came back to reality.

"Shit sorry umm" Jiraya began and he looked at his group "I swear the world is changing and I don't like it" he said as the entire group sweat dropped. "Ok then" Jiraya said gaining everyone's attention "lets get a move on we got another 2 days before we arrive at Uzu" he said.

Everyone nodded and began to walk off leaving the clearing.

With Ichijo and company

A the fourth Raikage was having a normal peaceful day; his brother has not arrived with his annoying rapping, no attacks from bandits in the local area and his lunch was uneventful. However when Yugito and her squad brought in 4 leaf shinobi requesting to talk with him; he knew his day went to hell.

"*sigh* Yugito remove their bags" A said as she and her squad removed the bags from the heads of the Konoha shinobi; A looked and say a boy with silver hair, a girl with spikey purple hair, a girl with straight brown hair and a girl with long black hair. "What the fuck do you want" A asked bluntly.

"We want Kumo's help" Yakumo said speaking up for the group "we were sent here on a mission to ask for your assistance" she said. A looked at her with a stern gaze.

"Why the hell would we help out Konoha" A said with venom in his voice "first you kill our emissary saying that he was kidnapping the Hyuga heiress, then you send us the body of the wrong guy and now you are asking for our help. You Konoha shinobi are a bunch of assholes you know that" he said. A then heard chuckling from the silver haired boy "what the hell are you laughing at pretty boy" A yelled to which Ichigo just eye smiled.

"What if I tell you that your emissary did kidnap the Hyuga heiress but it wasn't his fault" Ichigo said making the Raikage go wide eyed " if you would kindly give the Raikage the scroll I gave you" Ichigo said to the suspicious blonde woman.

Yugito took the scroll over to A "I don't sense any chakra or traps in the scroll" she whispered to A who nodded.

A then opened up the scroll and began to read it; after 2 minutes of reading he had a angry and vengeful look on his face "is this a fucking joke" A asked and Ichigo shook his head.

"No Lord Raikage" Ichigo said as he cleared his throat "a councilman named Danzo Shimura used a stolen Sharingan to control your ambassador; he wanted the Byakugan to use for his root program. So he used him to kidnap young Hinata in the middle of the night; but Hiashi stopped him. Danzo did it for plausible deniability; he also hoped to reignite the war between Kumo and Konoha but as you can see that did not happen" Ichigo said making everyone from his fellow Konoha shinobi, to the Kumo ninja all gasp in horror.

A in a fit of rage picked up his desk and threw it out the window "that bastard" A shouted "he killed one of my closest friends, made me kill a innocent man and make my godson grow up without a father! He's a fucking dead man" he shouted as lightning began to dance around him.

"What do you need boy" A asked "if you want Kumo's help you got it; as long as I get to kill that prick" A said. Ichigo smiled at this; he knew that this would work.

"All we ask is 2 things; lend Yugito, Bee, Darui and at least 20 Kumo Anbu to help us get rid of a problem in about 3 weeks in Konoha" Ichigo said "also with that Bee and Yugito are being hunted by a group of S-class criminals; so we would like your help with that as well" Ichigo said.

A still shrouded in lightning nodded "you got it" he said before pressing a button on the wall "Mabui; I'm going out to blow off some steam, get a repair team to fix the window and the wall" he said. Everyone looked confused as only the window was broken; then A jumped through the wall shattering it making everyone sweat drop.

"Ok then" Yugito said with her head still spinning from the information "I guess we're allies then; lets get you all a place to sleep" she said as she looked around the room. "Omoi take Ichigo, Karui take Yakumo, Samui take Kin and I'll take Anko here; make them feel welcome and don't get to crazy" Yugito said as all her genin nodded and took their new allies to their homes.

Later that night

Ichigo and Omoi both had a generally good night as both boys had a lot in common; both used swords, both used lightning Jutsu and both watched porn. Both boys spent the rest of the night debating which pornstar was better.

Yakumo and Karui both had general girl talk until the topic of boys came up; Yakumo told Karui about her engagement to Naruto and some of the premarital fun they had. Karui listened intently as she blushed and wondered about this Naruto boy Yakumo was talking about.

Kin and Samui both talked but didn't seem to have much in common; they however were friendly to each other and had a good time.

Anko and Yugito on the other hand…

With Anko and Yugito (Yuri Lemon)

Yugito was thrown down onto her bed with Anko then pouncing on her; Anko then kissed Yugito roughly on the lips and Yugito returned it in full. Anko then reached around and began to undo Yugito's top; upon un buttoning it she was greeted by Yugito's tits.

"Damn you Kumo chicks are a breed apart" Anko said giving Yugito's light pink nipple a lick "hardly any kunoichi in Konoha are into this kind of stuff" she said as Yugito giggled.

"That's what you get for having a horny demon cat sealed inside you" Yugito said; Yugito then rolled over so now Anko was on the bottom "my turn" Yugito said. Yugito then descended down until she reached Anko's waist; Yugito then removed Anko's skirt.

Yugito was greeted by the sight of Anko's pussy as she was not wearing any underwear with only her mesh covering her; Yugito ripped open the netting and began to eat out Anko.

Anko began to shiver and moan as Yugito began to lick her very intensely; Yugito hearing Anko start to enjoy her licking and had an idea.

Yugito quickly licked her finger making it wet; she then very quickly put her finger up Anko's ass causing her to yelp.

"Oh my god a surprise finger up the ass" Anko said laughing "such a kinky kitty" Anko said.

"Meow" Yugito said laughing; Anko and Yugito then both decided to remove the rest of their cloths. Anko and Yugito kissed once more and then got into position interlocking their legs together.

Anko and Yugito began to scissor each other slowly at first; both Anko and Yugito's pussies were soaking wet and both rubbed together. Anko then grabbed Yugito's leg and began to increase the pace; Yugito felt her and Anko's clits rubbing against each other and felt jolts run through her body.

"Oh shit, oh fuck; I'm close Anko" Yugito moaned out as Anko smiled.

"I'm close too; lets cum together" Anko said as she closer her eyes and began to moan along with Yugito.

Anko and Yugito both felt their orgasms building up as they both began to rub faster and harder and the sheets underneath them became soaking wet. With one final rub both women came in a shower of fluid soaking both women's lower regions in; Anko and Yugito both laid down panting and sweating from their session.

(Lemon over)

Yugito and Anko then moved to the head of the bed and laid down; Anko rested her head on Yugito's chest and both women cuddled.

"That was fun" Anko said softly as she nuzzled into Yugito; Yugito then wrapped her arm around Anko and kissed the top of her fore head.

"Yeah it was" Yugito said blushing "how much longer are you going to be here in Kumo" Yugito said which made Anko look up at her.

"3 more days; until we have to go back to Konoha" Anko said; she then crawled up and kissed Yugito soflty on her lips "so we have a little more time" she said. Yugito smiled at that.

"Can you be the big spoon tonight" Yugito asked and Anko nodded; Yugito turned around and Anko scooted up right behind her wrapping her arm around Yugito.

Both women fell asleep in each other's embrace as both women found someone to love.

The next day

With Naruto and Crew

Naruto and his friends both got off the ferry they used as they stepped onto a white sandy beach; as they walked more inland, they all stood on top of a cliff. Naruto and Karin both stopped as they looked down.

"Is this it; is this all that's left" Karin said as tears began to fall from her eyes; Naruto then grabbed ahold of her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Yeah kids I'm sorry" Jiraya said as he looked upon the ruins of the once great shinobi village "welcome to Uzushiogakure; or what's left of it" he said as Naruto and his group looked across the valley at the burnt out buildings and crumbling ruins.

Naruto wiped a tear from his eye before he looked back a his group "lets get this shit over with" he said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Blossom Oleh a.m

Fiksi Penggemar

6.3K 482 24
He needed help and she was there to provide it. [A Modern SasuHina Fiction] - by a.m [Published April 7, 2023]
111K 3.2K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
581K 22.8K 34
"She shall be named Haruno Hayami"
1.5K 24 10
The typical Naruto React to Future fic with not so typical things. characters: naruto sakura sai ino shikamaru choji hinata kiba shino tenten neji ro...