𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 π–ͺ𝗂𝖽 β˜†Β» 𝖑𝗋�...

By marvelargent

Andrew Stone, the new kid in town. A star basketball player at his old school, will he continue that journey... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Season 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 65 ⚠️
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69

Chapter 68

1.6K 92 22
By marvelargent

"cabin"

Andrew's POV

"Still upset I didn't let you drive?" The beautiful redhead asks, glancing at me before returning her attention to the road.

"Yeah, a bit." I answered causing Rach to let out a laugh making it my turn to glare at her.

"I don't know why it's a big deal for you to drive. Didn't your doctor give you orders about it?"

"No, I got cleared remember?" Pointing out my last follow-up which is something I have come to dread more and more as I still have to attend to a few left.

She nodded "Okay, but I still want to know why you wanted to drive so bad." Repeating her last words.

Now the reasoning behind that goes back to when I was thirteen maybe. If I didn't trust the person behind the wheel I wouldn't be able to sleep or relax. That meant school trips with a random bus driver or rare travels with my father. When my mom would take me for a little fun vacation, I had no problem crashing out in the backseat but with any other person, no.

It wouldn't be a big deal but with how my train of thought has been recently, focusing on driving would help me get away from those dark memories of the shooting.

But I am not going to worry her by telling her that. "Just wanted you to relax for the ride."

"That's sweet but we're going to be riding with Bevin so I don't think both of us are going to do much of that," Rach says and on cue, we pulled to the house where the short-haired blond waited with a smile.

Bevin loaded her white duffle bag in the back before jumping into the backseat.

And the first thing that comes from her is, "I call music!".

It wasn't long until we met the rest of the group fully at Lucas's before starting the drive to Rachel's cabin. We were joined by Skills, Mouth, and Peyton, and as for Lucas and Brooke, they went with the married couple. From what she told me, her family hasn't used it in a while well minus her dad renting it out to clients.

The trip consisted of small conversations here and there along with some singing from Bevin. For Peyton, she opted for her own music as she had her earphones on. Maybe she was a little more delusional into actually thinking Pete from Fall Out Boy was joining this getaway.

Eventually, we pulled up to what did not look like some small cabin but a two-story one at that. Everyone got their luggage before following Rach into the cabin.

"Rachel this place is awesome," Peyton said as she looked around the interior.

"It's been in my family for years. We hardly come here anymore. My dad mostly loans it out to clients." She tells as the rest of the group gathers in the same area. "The kitchen's fully loaded. There's a river for fishing, ATMs in the garage, plasma screen upstairs, and a hot tub in the back. There's five bedrooms. Take anyone but the master." She lays out as I took a seat on the couch quietly.

"Let's check them out!" Bevin exclaims before walking out.

So while everyone tries to quickly walk to get the best rooms they can, I stay behind leaning my head back and closing my eyes to relax. Though I don't have any major physical injuries, I didn't escape the lingering headaches. Some would come and stay for the rest of the day but others would be short yet still painful. And by the way this headache is playing out, it is most likely the first option.

"Andrew?" A soft voice called making me open my eyes to see Brooke looking at me, worried. "Are you okay?"

I put on a smile before answering her question, "I'm fine." I thought that would be enough to push her concern away but I clearly thought wrong.

"We broke up, that doesn't mean I stop knowing you. Meaning I know when you force out a smile." She explains before continuing, "Now what is it?"

I lifted my head as she took a seat next to me. "Just have a headache, no big deal." I replied trying to reassure her.

"How long?" She asks making me freeze, not wanting to tell her. "Andrew."

"It's just something that comes with what happened?  I already cleared it with my doctor." Now hoping that will give her some comfort.

She gave me another worried gaze, trying to see if I was telling her the truth. And I am. "Is there anything else besides the headaches?" 

A little chuckle comes from me because she's acting the same way she did when I woke up that night in the hospital.

Then I felt a slap hit my shoulder, "It's not funny," Slightly scolding me making me smile.

"Sorry just remembering how easily you get concerned." Earning myself another slap.
Her eyes lingered on mine for a moment before I spoke. "To answer your question, there is some dizziness along with me being confused here and there, but that is all expected. The doctor said so." Adding the last part so I wouldn't worry her again.

"Have you told anyone?" Looking at me while she asked, very intensely I might add.

"No, why would I?" Which made Brooke roll her eyes at my words like I'm stupid. "I can handle it, Brooke. I don't need anyone to be concerned about me. The pity looks are just getting over with and I don't want another."

"I-We care about you-"

"I know and I love everyone for that, but I really can do this by myself. All these symptoms should be gone in a matter of days." Her face still washed with concern but she connected her hand with mine. Now making me furrow my brows with what she was doing.

She extended her pinky before speaking, "I'm going to need you to promise me something." Then it was like a wave of deja vu hit me of all the small promises we had made in our short relationship to reassure each other. "Promise that if it gets worse you'll tell me."

My eyes glued to hers before glancing down at her pinky and I couldn't help but smile at the gesture. I hooked my pinky with hers, "I promise." Looking at her once more before removing my hands from her grasp and standing. "I think we better go, we're missing the tour." I joked, trying to clear any tension that was built.

"Y-yeah you're right," Brooke said with a little laugh as she stood from her spot and started walking. Waiting until she was the first to leave before I followed her.

Third Person POV 

Though they had made the promise it still felt like there was something missing. Like it was not sealed correctly even though they both pinky promised.

And it wasn't. At least for their standards, see when the two were an item it was locked with a kiss of some sort.

Obviously, that wouldn't be a great thing to do, especially with both of them now being with two different people. Yet, their situation didn't make the feeling go away.

How unfortunate.

Throughout the day, everyone went on to do their own. The Scott brothers and Mouth riding ATVs, Bevin, and Skills joined Brooke in the hot tub before she quickly left back to her room. Peyton and Rachel helping Haley try to find her wedding ring as she panics.

Andrew on the other hand was crashed out on the bed in the Masters, trying to sleep off his nagging headache which had worsened a little. Fortunately, not going to sleep on the ride to the cabin helped him in the long run as he was out like a light in a few short minutes. Rachel had walked into the room to sort her stuff, being very quiet not to wake her boyfriend up, but she didn't leave before snapping a quick photo of him.

An hour and a half went by before a knock came from the other side of the closed door which startled the sleeping boy from his slumber. Looking around the bedroom to see the sun starting to set. He rubbed his eyes and then responded, "Come in,"

Nathan walked in, "Did sleeping beauty get enough rest?" He teased with a smirk, which earned sarcastic 'haha' came from Andrew making his friend laugh before continuing, "We're all heading out to some club night so I decided to come wake your ass up to get going, but..." He peeked his head out the door before fully closing it.

"But what?" Andrew asked, seeing the little sneakiness from Nate.

"I'm proposing to Haley." He replied with a smile on his face.

"Did you get hit on the head too? You two are already married." The boy spoke like it was the obvious thing in the world.

"I know but after everything that has happened, I want to give her a wedding. One with all our family and friends."

A smile crept on Andrew's lips, "If you aren't Mr. Romantic." He joked as Nathan playfully rolled his eyes. "But in all seriousness that sounds like a great plan, Nate. So when are you going to do the re-proposal?"

"During our stay, I already gave her ring to Luke so he could keep it safe for me." He answered.

"And she's not panicking right now?" Andrew asked knowing his friend would definitely be turning this place upside down.

"Well, she's wearing gloves."

═════ ◈ ═════

The next day came around, meaning Rachel had another chance to try to reconcile with Mouth who was sitting out on the front porch. So the red-haired girl decided to join him, but Mouth quickly avoided her as he opted to walk back inside as Andrew was walking out with his jean jacket.  

He still gave a polite smile to Andrew before continuing to stomp past him to go into the house. The jean jacket boy furrowed his brows at his clearly upset friend then looked at Rachel who also looked a little distressed.

"Is something going on?" Andrew asked, trying to connect the dots since there had to be a reason why Mouth was acting the way he was with the girl.

Rachel quickly corrected her composure when she heard his voice. "No, why would you ask that?"

The boy kept the same expression as he went on, "because it seems like he's been off at least with you. Avoiding almost."

"Everything is fine." She smiled, but he just looked at her not really buying what she said. "What about you? You crashed out like right when he came here."

Andrew knew she was swaying the conversation to another topic, but he didn't want to push it so he let it go. "I was tired, didn't get enough sleep the night before."

She nodded her head at the words until the creaking of the front door made both look to see Brooke coming out with a magazine in hand. The brunette girl looked at the couple, lingering on Andrew's before moving to rolling her eyes at Rachel.

"Is something going on again?" The boy asked his girlfriend who smirked before speaking louder.

"I don't think so but I did catch her brooking he-" The redhead didn't get any more words out as Brooke interrupted.

"Rachel!" The brunette exclaimed making Rachel widen her smirk. Leaving Andrew confused at the interaction.

"What?"

"Nothing! It was nothing." Brooke answered with a smile to her ex.

"Whatever I'll tell you later," Rachel said to Andrew, earning a scowl from the other cheerleader. "But for right now I'm going to change into my bikini and I'll wait for you to join me." She seductively whispered in his ear but loud enough for Brooke to give her a glare as the redhead skipped inside.

The brunette took the chance with Andrew still in her presence to ask how he was, "No headache today?"

The question made the boy turn to look at her as she held her magazine, but holding eye contact with Andrew.

"No, fortunately." He walked closer to Brooke, making her heart jump. "So what are you reading?" Andrew asked but before she could answer.. "Wait, I'll guess."

She smirked as he closed his eyes and had his thinking face on.

"Fashion." He guessed, opening his eyes to see the girl laughing while she moved the magazine to show if he was correct, and he was. "Wouldn't expect anything less from a future designer."

"I don't know about that with how everything went in New York." She replied with a sincere smile. "You don't know how much that call meant to me and I thank you for it." Andrew never knew why she called that night before the classic, but he was glad he answered.

"It was no problem." He smiled back at her as a small silence came afterward before Andrew spoke again. "So did you hear what Nate wants to do for Haley?"

"The re-proposal? Yeah, I don't know if that going to happen anymore." Guilt in her tone as Andrew furrowed his brows in confusion leading Brooke to explain. "Lucas told me what was going on and when he was showing me the ring, Haley came out and well..she has it back."

When the boy was going to say something, he heard the door open just to see Luke coming out. Besides giving his condolences to Karen and him, Andrew didn't speak to him outside of that. So to avoid a possible awkward interaction, he decided to end the conversation. "I'm gonna go check in on my girlfriend. See you later." Andrew said as he turned to leave while he gave a small smile to Lucas before heading inside.

"What were you two talking about?"

"I'm not doing this again, Lucas." She rolled her eyes, closing her magazine.

"I mean you guys did date." Walking closer to where his girlfriend was sitting.

"Yeah, we did. So what?" She asked with annoyance in her tone. "I can talk to him just like you can talk to Peyton. He's in my life and I'm not going to kick him out of it."

"I- Fine." The urge to start an argument was emerging for both of the teenagers, but not wanting to ruin this weekend with her, he let it go. Getting back to the "I came for your help to get Haley's ring back."

*

"How bout we play 'I Never'?" Bevin asked the group of teenagers and Pete from Fall Out Boy, all of them being huddled in the room that was lit by the chimney fire. 

"Oh yeah, that always turns out great. Catfight with Nikki anyone?" Peyton chuckled out as she looked at her best friend who played along and hissed.

"Come on, it'll be fun. I'll start. I never had a gold record." The girl continued, pointing this one obviously to the one in a band. Everyone turned to Pete to see him take a sip from his drink.

Small banter spread throughout the room while Rachel handed her boyfriend a glass of wine before heading back to the kitchen to get hers. Brooke's watchful eyes saw her ex take a glance at his wine and then hesitantly put it beside him, sticking with his warm drink.

Getting the sense someone was looking at him, he looked at the brunette to see her having the same drink in hand. No, not alcohol but hot chocolate. Her reasoning wasn't because she didn't feel like drinking, but because she didn't want Andrew to feel like he was the odd one out of the bunch. So like him, she opted for something else. She playfully held up her mug to him as he smiled and did the same.

Rachel collapsed to Andrew's side, pulling Brooke and him out of their interaction. "Okay, Pete, you do one." Mouth told the man who thought for a quick second before speaking.

"Alright. I've never spent a cool weekend in the woods."

"All right."

"That's cute."

Were the words that were around as everyone drank until Rachel laughed, "Okay, that was lame." Making the group look at her as Andrew shook his head at the redhead's words.

"Okay, that was rude." Brooke called out making the other girl glance at her.

"Really?" Just by his girlfriend's tone alone, Andrew knew she was going to do something.

"Yeah." And with that answer from the brunette, Rachel scooted up from her spot.

"Okay, my turn. I never got caught brooking myself in the bedroom yesterday." The redhead girl smirked.

Brooke gasped, "You said you weren't gonna tell!"

"We didn't shake on it." Rachel shot back as Brooke shook her head in distrust.

"Wait. Brooking yourself? What is that?" As Peyton spoke, she was piecing it together. "Oh, no." She broke out in laughter as everyone joined in besides Andrew.

"Come on Brooke, drink up." Rachel told her as Brooke put on a fake smile and took a sip of her 'drink'.

"Wait, hold on, Bevin, why you drinking?" They turned to the blonde to see her take a sip too. "You even know what that means?"

"Mhm, I Brooke myself all the time." That's when it clicked in Andrew's head what the phrase meant.

Laughter broke out before Skills continued, "If she keep on talking like that, I might have to Brooke myself." Making Andrew shake his head and laugh with the group.

"Okay! Can we please stop calling it that?"

**

"You have any snacks?" Andrew asked Rachel as she dried her hair.

"Babe, we just got out of the shower and you're hungry." She spoke, putting on her velour joggers. "It hasn't even been that long since dinner."

"I mean there's a reason why dessert is a thing." He pointed out with a shrug causing Rachel to shake her head. "I'll go look by myself then."

"You do that." But right when he grabbed the door she stopped him. "Uh no, put a shirt on." Tossing one as it hit his face.

"Fine." He mumbled, throwing it over his head and adjusting it while he closed the door.

Andrew kept walking till he saw a shiny silver thing rolling his way. Kneeling down on one knee to see that it was a ring and he picked it up. Hearing Brooke cursed under her breath as she ran to get it only to catch the sight of Andrew with it in his hand.

"Losing her ring again huh?" He teased her as he looked up.

"Hey, it just slipped out of my fingers." Defending herself while Pete and Peyton got closer to the two.

"Oh, did we walk into a proposal?" Pete asked as Peyton looked at her best friend and then at Andrew.

It was then that the former couple realized what they were talking about. It one hundred percent looked like there was going to be another teen marriage.

"Uh- what no he just got me the ring- Haley's ring." Brooke stumbling upon her words as Andrew passed her the ring while getting up.

"Yeah, nothing going on here." Andrew smiled at the rockstar and Peyton. The two nodded then continued on their way. Brooke and Andrew looked at each other,

"I-"

"We-"

They laughed before Andrew spoke without them speaking over each other. "Goodnight, Brooke."

"Goodnight, Andrew." She smiled as he returned it before turning to go back to his room.

Meanwhile for Pete and Peyton, "Can I get invited to their wedding later on?" Pete asked her.

"Yeah, I'll make sure you'll get the invite."

Not Edited

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This was originally supposed to be released earlier so sorry about that. Anyway, if you guys would like something to be added to this book, I am open to your ideas including the love story of Brooke and Andrew.

Well thank you all for reading and see you in the next! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 24.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
721K 34.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.4K 92 8
One thing she learned; Once she was in, she couldn't get out. Ride or die, always.