𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙

By slutjam

where a sound mind meets a tainted heart. love in the darkest of places. More

2. lunatic
3. death stare
4. gaslight
5. will you..burn for me?
6. monster
7. shameless
8. debacle
9. temperament
10. rose

1. encryption

1.8K 124 97
By slutjam

📍Smokey Vale, St. Andrew
friday, april 12th

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS | 18 years old
2:00 pm

Playing inside of Desiree's hair, adding scrunchies from the pack she left on my dresser from when she was here yesterday as she lays on my lap scrolling through instagram on her phone.

"Look how yuh mad me up," she stares at me through her camera, looking at the mess I made.

"If anything mi mek yuh look betta," I say tauntingly and she hits me playfully.

"Yo juvi, a time," my father says signaling me.

"Princess," he hails to Desiree before closing my door, easing her off me, she climbs off the bed, her shorts rolling up uncovering her ass cheeks in the process.

"Call me an ontime Jayce, im going to my mother's house," her upper senandru voice portruding.

"Act like seh uno nuh come from the same place."

No, me come from the ghetto then elevation, she bawn ina riches.

I nod, doing just that before sliding a backhanded compliment, "gym a work pan yuh..finally," I say and she rolls her eyes pulling her shorts down.

"Move nuh pervert," she grabs her things and we head downstairs.

Watching her ass recoil as she takes a few steps in front of me, a smirk emerging from my face quickly wiping it off.

Batty get fat yuh fuck fi real.. she neva ave dis last month or maybe because mi neva did a medz har whoever a fuck it mek the backshot dem connect.

"Seet deh now, likkle don and him wifey," Skippa says causing my father chuckles.

Fada love bring dem big waste man yah ina the house, like the trap nuh build fi dat.

The ontime arrives in less than ten minutes and rings my phone to say he's outside, I tell her and she hugs me before getting up to leave the men inside gawking at her ass.

"Ress it," I say and they stop immediately.

Nuh understand this thing where older men always a try look people gyal pickney.

Knowing seh Desiree's fada is one bomboclaat sick ed.

My father's second in everything, man nuh like use dah 'best friend' word deh suh me nah guh seh it.

"Dealid the sumn fimme Mikey?" he questions him and he nods.

"Ah..the Mobay and Mandeville man dem suppose to a fawud een lata shipment worth 40 million from each endz.. uno know the protocol."

"Atlanta ute dem a move likkle shakey wid di stocks."

"Jayce. sort out dat." he commands and I start typing on my laptop before excluding myself to make a call.

His voice drowning out as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Fucky fucky gyal, soon find out seh mi ketch Aids and affi cut off mi ood," Romeo complains about the ex he can't seem to get over.

"Worse thing she ago try kiss up man like mi want har cocky breath touch mi."

"Know seh a neva dat mi call yuh fah," I clear my throat.

"Gimme couple minutes, ago drop off Ashley, soon fawud," he said before hanging up.

Ashley muss have the golden hold weh alkaline talk bout cause dem man deh nah leff har.

Nuh matta how much bun dem fling pan each other.

Decoding the double security password with ease from a company who was stealing large sums of money from my father, his third biggest enemy, Jerome.

Pussy tief 100 and add million, nuh know why him nuh dead and done.

A small but curvy figured girl walked into the kitchen, a fi har house?

"She a pay the bills dem man."

"Hi..um.. can you please show me to the bathroom?" she questions softly.

Ooman like dem dangerous nuh know weh the act fah.

Ignoring her I turn back to my work, leaning onto the counter, why she neva ask somebody weh out desso?

Who she and how she reach ina mi house anyways?

Moving closer, she brushes against me while biting down on her lower lip, "please?"

pushing her off, she nuh know personal space? fulla audacity too.

"Downstairs bathroom, five doors ahead," regaining my focus as she trailed off.

Cya call it stealing if a our money ina the first place.

"Nuh wah fwd a joshua party tomorrow night roun suh?" looking up from my screen, romeo drinking from an entire orange juice bottle that he found in the fridge.

"Use a cup nuh bro."

"Mi already start drink it, anyways, party roun suh," he said before trying to place the half drunken bottle back.

"Tek it and gwaan," nuh know weh him and him gyal dem deal wid.

"Know how mi feel bout the party ting already."

Cya mek a man tek mi 3 points, worse mi barely know dem from adams, plus Ihate crowded areas.

Fada kinda iffy bout dem tings deh too.

"Yuh can enjoy yourself sometimes eno mi baby," my mom walks in kissing my cheek.

"Nuh mek old age ketch yuh like yuh puppa and rile yuh up wid aggression," she says and romeo laughs.

"Which old age?" he steps in, his tone low.

Speaking of the devil.

"Zahir put mi dung!" she screams as he lifts her up with his hands cupping her ass while placing small kisses on her neck.

Walking back into the kitchen, was the girl who asked me for directions to the bathroom, muma tek long yuh fuck.

She smiles nervously before turning to stand in front of my parents.

Romeo elbowing my side, "who dah bad bitch yah?" he muttered.

"I'm Natalia," she seemingly overheard and introduced herself.

At least we know seh har ears a work.

"Attorney daughter dis..champagnie," my father says and immediately caught her eyeing me.

Dat still neva ansa mi question, weh the fuck she a do here?

Hard fi trust new people.

"Oh," I replied dryly.

"Gwaan work wid har until the accusations sort out," he whispered to me.

The press has been busy about our recent "activities."

And he'd do anything to clear his name, especially siding with corrupt politicians so he can have his way whenever he wants.

Even when he knows he's in the wrong.

But suh wah? life fuck up.

📍Hill heigh, Norbrook, St. Andrew
kaecie's residence

KAE'CIE MIA MARTIN | 17 years old
5:30pm

"I don't want it," I say to my baby cousin, Kari as she tries to feed me the soggy cheeto she had rolling around inside her mouth.

I don't know why babies muss feel like we need to eat their left over nastiness.

She pouts her lips turning her back to me signifying she was mad.

"But look pan yuh too," I wave her rattle and she turns around giggling with her two bottom teeth.

She waddles over to drop the cheeto in my lap before grabbing the rattle to run away.

"L-likkle girl!" I shout as she ran down the hallway into my mother's room.

Why she suh fast? steroids dem use mix ina har baby formula?

Seeing her grab unto my mother's leg as she folded her clothes.

"Mommy gimme har mek mi beat har likkle bottom," she screams while giggling, now hiding behind both legs.

She's so cute, instant baby fever.

"dolly house mash up! nuh wah no coco felon a beg fi titty!"

eluding myself from my thoughts as i remember how much trouble she gives, grabbing up kari as she tries to kick out my hands.

Watch the new white top mi put on pan the likkle girl, the shirt ina contentions wid dovecot dirt.

Nah tek har back again she rude, worse she fling the wet cheeto ina mi lap.

How pickney suh tiring? no man.

Goodly guh sleep and nuh wake up back til next week monday.

few hours later

Kari left with my aunt's boyfriend, wrapping the towel around my body as i exited the shower drying my feet before glimpsing my sister's shadow inside my closet.

"Aye gyal come out!"

"Behave nuh, sumn me a look fa fi wear guh wah party tomorrow."

"Suh yuh nav clothes?"

"Yours always look betta fi some reason, dis cute bad lend me it," she held up a black skirt set which i have never worn.

"Gimme back dis and come out," pulling my clothes out of her hand.

"Look, yuh titty drop out, bress dem stiff doe," she snickered, while her eyes were still watching my breasts.

Family ram gyal yah..

"Wull dis! come out!" I hand the skirt set to her then signaled to the door.

"Only if yuh come wid me tomorrow night, stiff cratchiz Sheniqua cancel pan me fi guh look fi man who ave baby mother already."

"You wid your crawsis fake friend dem always ina di mix, it nah guh work, sorry."

"Oh by the way daddy seh him nah come home until next week, business trip." was all she said before she left, slamming my door.

Sometimes when people pull you from your safe place, there is always something waiting to happen.

The inevitable always happens at parties, so much negativity energy and mi nuh ina it.

Fi a girl walk up to mi and seh me a look pan har too hard, when truly you just have to wonder.

Or a random fight breaking out because of quote en quote "man sharing."

"You're so stuck up.. you're hype," is most of what I've heard in recent times, no I just see certain things play out and I'm cautious.

My sister Kae'lin.. she's wants to be carefree no matter how hard I try to warn her she fails to listen.

Especially about the friends she keeps.

Even though she's only 2 months younger than me, I still feel the need to protect her.

"as a big sista!"

I got dressed in comfy clothing then immediately texted her saying I will come if she drops the attitude and she ran back inside to hug me.

Love har bad, I can't stand being in arguments with her.

"Girl look pan him, how him look to yuh?" she asks as she shoves her phone in my face with the most hideous creature known to existence on it.

Suh the earth just start let on anybody..?

"Ummmmmmm," I say before letting out the most disgusting laugh, no dis affi guh dung, way dung!

"A weh yuh find dis?" I question.

"Him slide ina mi dms, bout him can change mi life, right now mi wah sign him fi a gofundme."

Our laughs infiltrating the halls as we walked to the kitchen, "me ansa him and seh mi nuh tek up nuh charity case, ugly fucka tell mi fi suck mi mada."

Suh man stay, anyhow dem nuh get weh dem wah they instantly start turning against you.

I was in the process of making our favorite downtime meal, Alfredo chicken pasta with garlic bread.

I couldn't care less about how "overrated" it was and wah? mi still ago full mi belly wid it.

Instead of helping, Kae'lin sat at the table fidgeting with her hoodie strings.

Cutting up the chicken I thawed earlier, I washed my hands after to deal with the seasonings after adding the pasta into the water to boil.

Placed the garlic bread inside the oven as well.

And what seemed like only a fragment of time, I finished cooking.

The aroma was so delectable.

I shared our food then we moved to the living room to watch our favorite childhood movie together, princess and the frog.

"Dis kinda represent you and such person right now," I say before she kicked me on my arm.

"All if me deh pan my deathbed mi ago still need yuh fi come cook fimme, I love your food real bad," she complimented.

She rested her head on my shoulder as we ate.

saturday april 13th
6:15 pm

"Swear if yuh mek mi late mi ago bawl," kaelin yapped as she does her makeup while I slowly tried to press my hair silky straight.

Nuh know why she feel like the party ago run weh.

"Shut up girl mi fraid mi damage mi hair," I mumbled while holding the hair clip inside my mouth.

"Tell yuh fi mek mi install the wig but no! yuh wah look natural, tek natural responsibilities," She mocked.

Cut the cameras, I give up.

Thankfully I only did a small section of my hair.

Getting Kae'lin to cornrow my hair back so she could install the wig.

Shoulda listen and do this first, nuh know weh mi woulda do without har.

"See when yuh mek videos and post dem yaffi tag me," she smiled at her work in the vanity mirror.

"Where the party a keep?" I asked.

"Smokey Vale."

Oh that's not too far from here.

About to ask more questions about the party I decided not to push it any further.

📍Belgrade Loop, Smokey Vale

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS|18 years old
10:30 pm

Fuck me a do a wah party suh early?

Staring at Romeo with three girls dancing on him, one trying to run her hand through his hair he swats her away causing me to chuckle a bit.

Sipping my Hennessy as this blonde white girl was giving me a lap dance.

Whitey cya dance fi save har life, another girl pushed her off to climb on top.

She was staring at me through my red tinted glasses.

Both boring, her hand traveled to the back of my neck to make it more intimate.

I sighed, getting up as she dropped to her knees, her hands made the "what" motion.

Hissing my teeth.

"Pussyclaaaat, di prince reach," Joshua said as he dapped me up.

"See who mi a tell yuh bout yah, can call him crypto, best ina the game," he praised me to one of his flings.

Nuh know why him a bring mi name to gyal as if him can keep one.

"Mhm."

Lighting the sativa spliff I rolled earlier as I walked to the balcony upstairs.

"To how the gyal dem did a pree yuh, coulda bring home one," Romeo implied as he started lighting his spliff as well.

"See dem same two b deh wid Biggs dung a Hellshire last week and me fi bring dem home? mad to pussyclaat."

It's hard for me to forget faces.

Romeo coughs from laughing as he exhaled the smoke, "Yow who dem girl two deh? Never yet see dem before.." he asked as we were both looking over the balcony.

"Never yet see them neither," I simply say.

Walking to the bathroom, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry," the girl said as I held her up after she bumped into me.

"It good man," letting her go, she walked past me grabbing her friend's hand.

Her hair flowed in front of her face, so I couldn't get to see her clearly.

Need fi get the fuck outta dis.

KAE'CIE MIA MARTIN|17 years old
12:16 am

We slow whined to "Nobody has to Know" by Kranium after a few random ladies joined us.

I never thought I'd be enjoying myself as much as I am.

Accidentally stepping back on a Tory Burch sandal, she elbows me, "Girl what the fuck??" her breath smelling like Don Julio, lots of it.

Oh.

Clearly thought wrong.

"It cya nyam babes," I say to her and she looked like she was ready to square up on me, my sister stepped beside me looking them up and down.

Her friends stepped out as well.

What a shit.

"Desiree. bill," said by a gorgeous girl who emerged from the crowd.

Her body nice badddddddd.

She smells great too.

"Sorry about that, she nuh know how fi enjoy herself, always a try mek problem," she said causing me to laugh.

"She need fi sort out dat, look how she almost mek she and har friend dem guh home looking like the three blind mice dem," Kaelin exclaimed.

"I want to beat har up wid her stinking attitude most times, but those people aren't to be played with."

Those people who..?

"I'm Chyna," she warmly smiled, "My brother is the host of the party."

We exchanged formalities and were now dancing like we knew each other since forever.

"Fi di ladies dem know seh dem pussy good and neva yet dash weh a belly! Buss a blank fimme!" The
DJ said hyping up the party even more.

"GPP," by Jada Kingdom followed.

"BOWWW," all three of us said syncing with most of the ladies in the party.

"Nuh the bwoy dat weh yuh see earlier? The lighskin one?" Kae'lin spoke up as they were moving towards the exit, their back turned towards me.

The both of them are lightskin..

I didn't even get to see his face properly, My face was buried in his shirt the entire time, His smell lathered in my brain.

Alright let me say this again.

Without the slight interference of that girl, tonight was fairly fun.

Immediately after...

Around 20 shots fired outside, the music turned off.

Everyone ducking, screams were heard, my heart racing.

"BOMBOCLAAAAAAAT!" everyone ran outside to look at what happened while we were inside underneath a table.

Ago start lock mi mouth.

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 909 46
When your worst enemy ended up turning into the love of your life. Well, read and find out! (THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL!)
45.7K 2.9K 60
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
10.3K 581 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
368K 24.3K 103
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.