Annoying Girl In Next Door [K...

By Meow_meowmyhae

You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn rea... More

CH-01
CH-02
CH-03
CH-04
CH-05
CH-06
CH-07
CH-08
CH-09
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15

CH-10

603 41 4
By Meow_meowmyhae

Annoying Girl In Next Door - 10

- Third Person Pov -

-

-

-

-

After that day, things between you and Haerin became awkward, akin to the bizarre way Woonhak discovered you guys.

He definitely assumed that you were making out or something.

Consequently, you and Kang Haerin started ignoring each other.

However, you couldn't help but ponder what exactly Woonhak really thought. You were damn sure he believed you and Haerin were engaging in something intimate, but... What he felt after that incident remained a question mark.

And let's not forget, Woonhak was Haerin's childhood crush.

So, what did Haerin feel after being caught in that compromising situation with you in front of Woonhak?

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

-

The echoes of the hallway bounced as I made my way to class, contemplating the upcoming test. Suddenly, Woonhak joined my side, a friendly smile on his face.

"Hey Y/n, good morning!" he greeted cheerfully, to which I responded with an awkward smile. Ever since Woonhak's return, a lingering awkwardness had filled the air, but it intensified after he stumbled upon me and Haerin in her room.

"Morning..." I replied, attempting to sound casual as we continued walking.

"There's a test today! How's your preparation?" he inquired, prompting me to scratch my nape.

"Very bad, hehe!" I chuckled, masking the reality as I glanced at him. Some things were better left unsaid.

"Oh..." he mumbled, nodding understandingly.

"I didn't even study the whole night. Just slept and ate!" I added with a smirk, attempting to downplay any academic diligence.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe you can sit with me, so I can help you!" Woonhak suggested out of the blue.

I hadn't anticipated this. I assumed he sought assistance, but instead, he offered to help me.

"Uh... You know what—" I began to decline, but he swiftly cut me off.

"No, no isn't an answer. And I don't want you to do badly in the exam. If I let you, Aunty will break your ass!" he declared, grabbing my hand and quickening our pace towards class.

"And don't worry about your girlfriend. Haerin will understand that!" he reassured, leaving me utterly dumbfounded.

Wait, what?! He thought Haerin, the Kang Haerin, the number one badass stray cat in our neighborhood, is my girlfriend...?!

- Kang Haerin Pov -

-

-

-

-

The cafeteria buzzed with chatter as we settled down for lunch. Eunchae, always curious, couldn't resist asking about our tests.

"So, how was your test, guys?" she inquired with a friendly smile.

"Mine went well," Kyujin replied, taking a casual bite of her food, seemingly unfazed by the academic discussion.

"I don't know about mine. Just have to wait for the results," Ni-ki said, his focus shifting from the conversation to his lunch.

"Mine and Y/n's went well," Woonhak chimed in, catching my attention. Wait, he and Y/n sat together?

"Oh, good," Eunchae acknowledged before turning her attention to me.

"How about you, Kitty Kang?" she asked, her smile teasing.

"I don't know," I replied nonchalantly, my eyes fixed on my sandwich. However, my curiosity got the better of me, and I glanced at Y/n, who happened to be sitting beside... Woonhak.

Why was Y/n always with him? A perplexed frown creased my forehead as I sighed.

When Y/n's eyes met mine, they quickly averted their gaze, and I rolled my eyes in response.

"Why the heck are they ignoring me?" I wondered, feeling a mix of irritation and confusion.

- Third Person Pov -

-

-

-

-

-

As everyone leisurely strolled back home after school, you found yourself walking alone, a deliberate choice to distance yourself from the others. The decision was motivated by a desire to avoid Woonhak, who had a tendency to tag along. Today, you just wanted to ignore his company.

Navigating the familiar street, nearing your house, an unexpected, forceful hit on your head prompted an involuntary yelp.

"What the FUCK!" you exclaimed, turning abruptly to face an unexpected adversary – an angry, pouty-faced Haerin.

"You KANG!" you retorted, your annoyance palpable as she playfully hit your chest.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me, you bloody motherfucker!" she snapped, shooting you an irate glare mixed with her signature pout.

"What the—" you began.

"Are you my girlfriend that I have to give you my attention, huh? Or do you have a crush on me, so you want attention?" you threw back at her, observing Haerin, who merely rolled her eyes.

"Keep dreaming about that, motherfucker!" she scoffed, defiantly placing her hand on her hips.

You sighed. "So you're jealous because your childhood crush sat with me?" you teased, provoking a sigh from her as she shook her head.

"Man, the—" as she started to speak, a voice intervened.

"Are you guys having a couple fight?" The unmistakable voice of Woonhak disrupted the exchange.

"Uh... Yeah!" you responded, stealing a glance at Woonhak. "Ehm, can we have some alone time?" you requested, seizing Haerin's hand. The two of you retreated, leaving Woonhak in the background.

In a secluded corner of your neighborhood, you pressed Haerin against a wall.

"What the... You pervert!" Haerin exclaimed, withdrawing her hand.

"Ssshh!" you hushed her, placing a finger over her lips. She stared at you with wide cat eyes.

"So, I ran away from him because, after the day he found you on top of me... He thought we are... dating!" you confessed, sighing.

"Man... what the fuck!" Haerin exclaimed, her incredulous gaze fixed on you.

"That's why I was ignoring you," you explained, your hand confidently resting on your hips.

"Then why the hell did you tell him we didn't date!" Haerin fired back, prompting an eye roll from you.

"Go tell him yourself, and I don't want any rumors. What if he thinks we're friends with benefits!" you argued, Haerin sighed in response.

"Just you living with your wild thoughts!" she retorted, rolling her eyes.

"You know, shut up!" you asserted.

"No, shut your ugly mouth!" Haerin fired back.

"You stray cat—" you started, but before you could finish, a familiar voice interrupted.

"Kids, what are you doing there?" Suddenly, both of you heard a voice you recognized all too well. You looked at Haerin with wide eyes.

"M-mom?" she mumbled, mirroring your surprised expression.

( To be continued... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.8K 13
The more Hanni plays hard to get the more Minji wants to go after her. An AU in which Hanni can't seem to fall for Minji's charm. (Originally writt...
24.9K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
10.7K 738 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. 🐢 | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | 🐢
18.4K 428 25
"You know, I was ready to sacrifice anything for you, even if it meant going against the entire world. Now let me ask you, do you think Y/N would've...