Entwined Souls

By Elmswood_Prisha__

series Entwine Ritvik Malik, a man who has been in love with his best friend's sister since their school day... More

Setting the Stage for Upcoming Chapters
1) Mr. jerk
2) Vanilla
3) smjh ke bhi na smjh saku
4) ignoring
5)Buzz like a bee
6) which face is the real Ritvik?
7) Hope
9) Admire
10) The Pink City
11) falling in love ?
12)you are important
13) the end!!!!
14) or the beginning
15 Neighbours?

8) A Trip ( new year gift)

744 74 10
By Elmswood_Prisha__

A chapter with some paras where you might relive some of your school days.

Ik you all might be thinking book is on hold how come chapter is updated actually I forgot about this chapter to be updated along with the previous chapter ,i don't know what glitch took place & this chapter was not published so yeah here it is ...(consider it as a new year gift )

Elmswood_prisha__ my Instagram for spoilers

Lavanya's pov

It's been two days since that incident, and I haven't seen Vedic in school. People say that his father's company has gone bankrupt, and the reason behind it is that someone hacked into their integral system. All the details of black money transactions carried out by their company were exposed, and this information was played during their company's press conference. However, there is no mention of the hacking incident in newspapers and news channels.

(this newspaper is just a fake template i used for some vibes only, it is not real and any resemblance to real-life situations is a mere coincidence)

In these two days of holidays, so many things happened. As I was thinking about all this while coming inside my classroom, I noticed everyone hooting and cheering. Our class representative came over, smiled at me, and handed me a form. As I looked at the form, I realized it was for a trip to Jaipur-a freaking 3 days, 2 nights trip. Looking at those bold words written on the form, I momentarily forgot about the past eventful days and started jumping with my classmates. At the same time, Sirat came, and I hugged her.

"Sirat, Sirat! Our first trip as friends, in fact, my first school trip! Yayyyyy!" I shouted while she also joined in the excitement, shouting with me. The joyful cheers died down as soon as our class teacher entered, and we all quickly ran to our seats, wishing her a good morning.She then nodded, and all of us seated."Did I ask you all to sit, huh?" the teacher shouted.

"What is this, a fish market or what? 11th B is the worst batch in my entire teaching career. Look at 11th A&C, how quiet their class is..." As she was shouting, suddenly a loud sound of shouting came from the left side, from far away, as if 11th D shouted. Then shouting became clearer from the left side as 11th C shouted. We all knew a shouting chain was going on, just like in football matches. "YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Our class shouted, irrespective of our class teacher's presence. The same sound came from 11th A.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!" The same sound came from each class, as if every classroom teacher prepared to say it at the same time. We all went out and saw every student coming out of each classroom.After a few minutes...

The entire 11th class was standing in the auditorium, receiving a lecture from our principal and vice-principal on how we should behave and what qualities an 11th class student should possess. Sirat and I were positioned at the back, being taller than the other girls in our class. Suddenly, we overheard some chit-chat behind us."Arrey ma'am, yeh saree kahan se li? Badi acchi lag rahi hai," one teacher asked another."Oh yeh saree, woh anniversary pe dilayi gayi thi," the other teacher replied, with a blush on her cheeks.Hearing their gossip, Sirat and I exchanged amused glances and burst out laughing. Our teachers gossiping in such a manner was unexpected."Hey, you both girls, listen to what Principal sir is saying! Learn some moral values," one of the teachers who caught us laughing shouted. We murmured apologies and redirected our attention to the front.

SCHOOL ended parking area

Ritvik's POV

Ekansh, Samay, and I were caught in a humorous banter about whether to go on a trip,

"Aree bhailog, chalo naa yaar, meri gf jaa rahi hai, toh mujhe bhi jana hoga. Please, apne bhai ka sath dedo," Samay pleaded, trying to use his girlfriend as a persuasive factor.

"Mujhe thoda time de, soch ke bataunga," I said, considering the idea.

"Tujhse nahi bol raha. Tujhe toh mein mere sath bandh ke le chalunga. Aur sochna ka kya hai, mein jahan tu wahan," Samay chimed in, singing the last line in his unique, not-so-melodious voice.

"Tu bas paint ya racing kiya kar, ganna teri bas ki baat nahi hai," Ekansh finally broke his 15-minute silence, expressing his thoughts.

"Han tho, ap ganna gao na, hukum sa. Itni meethi awaz ko kyun chupate ho," I added, trying to lighten the mood with a touch of drama. Instead of singing, Ekansh responded with a glare, his way of communicating without words aha is oh so casual way of communicating.

Listen, Samay, teri girlfriend ke saath tu rahega, ye Ritvik teri be... I mean, teri girlfriend ki kisi dost ke saath ghume ga, mein kya karunga? Aur mujhe abhi bahut kaam hai. Ekansh was just about to mention Lavanya but soon changed and I sighed a breath of relief."You know na ki mein aur Charu ek normal girlfriend-boyfriend nahi hai. Usne itna force kiya hai, isliye meine majburi mein haan bola hai. Aur tu kahe raha ki mein akela teen crackhead ke saath trip pe jau, please bhai, tujhe chalna padega," Samay pleaded to Ekansh, and after a few minutes of emotional blackmail, he gave in for the trip.

Samay group hugged, in which Ekansh was, as usual, in "I hate touch" mode.In the midst of the hug, Samay raised a question, "Waise Vayas company ekdum se bankrupt kyun hogayi?" As he spoke, Ekansh and Samay looked at me with suspicion, and I zoned into the events of the last few days.

FLASHBACKS

As soon as i entered home i was greeted my fathers angry look and my senorita calming him down and when he looked at me he asked mumma

Seema ji ap andar jaye mujhe abhi ritvik ke liye koi advocate nhi chaiye , he told and mumma started to move inside not before give me wide eye as if warning

Aaj tho tu gaya

papa ab kb aaye, i asked bending down touching his feet he gave me blessing , i thought jayda naraz nhi hai, lekin kuch bole nhi yani naraz tho hai .

baitho papa said in his strict tone as i took a seat next to his chair i gulped my saliva as this was the first time he was asking me to sit when i knew he is angry on me instead what he usually do was to announce my punishment.

Ab btao ek dum se yeh teenage year ke hormones kaise nikal ke aagaye tumhare vho bhi last teenage year mein, he questioned pouring water in a glass while i was confused what hormones .

papa hormones? i asked.

yeah hormones jinke karan tumne apni shkti ka pradarshan kiya hai he taunted passing me the glass of water .

i jugged down the whole water and start explaining hi all the incident with liitle mix of sympathy towards me and hiding a little bit part of vedic's beating which i did although i knew jeet uncle must have told him everything .

.

.

.

as i finish the whole narrative i looked at papa and found him deeply immersed in some thought.

papa i called and then he looked at me .

Happy new year 💕🎇
Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.8K 56
Pihu Gupta, a 21-year-old girl, possesses a gentle demeanor that radiates sweetness, innocence, and shyness. Her captivating charm lies in her endear...
8.1K 324 12
☆ANURAAG RAICHAND☆ Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
5.8K 284 30
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
18.7K 1.5K 24
*INDIAN ARRANGE LOVE MARRIAGE* Rivaan Singh Rathore (Her Ivaan) A 30 year old man. Rivaan Singh Rathore the name itself is screaming dominating an...