The Perfect Mentor(PBUH)

By hooramahsud

For that moment in your life when you need to decide between light and darkness. you may tread the path that... More

chapter 1
chapter 01 part 1
chapter 1 part 02
Salar Sikandar
chap 01 part 03
chapter 02
CHAPTER 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

author's note

261 6 2
By hooramahsud

Hello everyone, I am excited to share my favourite story with you all. It's a narrative fiction novel titled "The Perfect Mentor" and it's written by famous Pakistani writer Umera Ahmed. This book has touched the lives of many and is said to bring about positive changes in one's life. After reading it just once, it has become a favourite among Pakistani fans. Although I originally planned to translate it myself, I discovered that it had already been translated and couldn't wait to share it with you. "The Perfect Mentor" has broken all records among Pakistani novels and has gained immense popularity. It is a famous love story that revolves around two main characters, Salar Sikandar and Imama Hashim. All credit goes to Umera Ahmed for creating this wonderful masterpiece.

Salar Sikandar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.7K 35
"... and I think you will never be anything when you are like this." He said, turned around and left. These words hit Leila right and like no other g...
103K 4.4K 32
Destiny always has a plan🌸 This is the story of IZAH REHMAN and SALAAR SIKANDAR. How they find their way to each other because they were destined...
38.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
2.2K 102 14
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 π‡πšπ¬π«πšπ­ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 "The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love go away from you " π—›π—”π—¦π—›π—œπ—  π—•π—”π—œπ—š is a...