π‘«π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’‚π’π’„π’† [ πš‚πšžπš—πš”...

By Sooranji

𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒂... More

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

18

2.2K 76 35
By Sooranji

🍥This chapter contains mature contents
read at your own risk🍥

“ pretty ”

Ni-ki said before leaning down to capture those delicious lips in a deep kiss, tasting himself.

“ you were so good you know that? ”

“ you did amazing hyung ”

“ as your..

“ younger brother ”

He said rolling his eyes, almost like mocking and making fun of the title before smiling widely showing all his teeth, he whispered the last five words throwing the older's heart into fastlane.

I should fuck you raw

Words felt like electricity running down the older's spine who shuddered and moaned biting on his own lower lips, tasting the taste of the younger's cum and saliva on them.

“ Do you want that? ”

Asked Ni-ki tilting his head as he studied the older's expression.

“ Yes- Yes I want it ”

A smile spread on his lips watching the desperate expression painted on the older's beautiful face.

“ alright baby ”

Sunoo raised his small face while still staring right into those dark eyes of the younger. His small face was full of erotic blush, his big eyes were misty, his chest was undulating, and strings of saliva were dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Seeing his older brother's lascivious appearance, Ni-ki inserted his fingers into Sunoo's chrysanthemum cave. His fingers were immediately held and wrapped by the thirsty and hungry little hole.

“ Ngh- Deeper please- ah not enough.. ha.. ”

Sunoo took a sharp breath as his eyes watered.

“ patient baby, patient ”

His younger brother's fingers were digging and thrusting in Sunoo's thirsty hole, scraping around the sensitive cave walls. Sunoo raised his butt and sent it to his big hand, wanting the younger's fingers to be inserted deeper.

“ ha.. more please hyungg- ah! ”

Ni-ki's dark eyes shined and something shifted in them when the older called him “ hyung ” and he gulped harshly to tame down his urges. Urge to take Sunoo right then and there, urge to step on every boundary and connect their body and souls together, so securely that the older can never slip away from him.

Ni-ki kept playing with his older brother's sensitive walls inside his small tender point with his fingers, whenever his fingers touched the sensitive insides, it caused his older brother's body to tremble abruptly.

“ does that feel good, baby? ”

The younger wantonly began to target the sensitive spot inside with his fingers and ruthlessly grind against it. Sunoo, whose sensitive point was stimulated, has his cock stand up, a few drops of pre cum dripping down from the tip of his pink flushed cock, dripping down on the leather seat of his car while he was squirming pathetically.

“ Riki- ”

“ hyung ”

Ni-ki corrected him and Sunoo nodded absentmindedly as he raised his butt more to give better access for the hand that's abusing his tiny tender hole.

“ hyung-- hyung ahh there- no- ah sensitive!! ”

Ni-ki hearty chuckled at the mess under him and angled his write to hit one particular spot of the older who screamed, eyes shot open and head fell back.

‘ perfect ’

He thought and continued to hit the same spot again and again and again and again.

“ Do you like it baby? ”

Sunoo nodded mindlessly, struggling to brace himself.

“ tell me how much you like it ”

His voice was demanding and Sunoo felt so on edge just by that.

“ like it- feels good.. hyung's fingers are fucking me so good.. want hyung's dick now please please please-- ”

Ni-ki amusingly raised his brow and inhaled sharply.

“ fuck Sunoo you are so lewd! Calling me hyung during sex- I fucking love it baby ”

“ I'm gonna fuck you- so good that you will only crave for my dick.. only mine ”

Sunoo arched his back as he let those words enter his ears, eyes tearing up and it was getting harder to breath.

“ I only want hyung- only hyung..
haa.. please ”

Satisfied by the older's response he let his eyes roam from the latter's face down to his exposed collarbone and chest, staying at his two small pink nipples on his chest which had hardened. Lying on the back seat Sunoo's face was misty, covered with young essence, Sunoo looked at his younger brother's tall and strong body and his hard and angry cock that was standing up.

He raised his hips and trusted against the younger's cock making him groan and as if Ni-ki got the memo he grabbed the older's cock and started rubbing it against his own, both moaning in sheer pleasure.

Grinding and moving his waist, Ni-ki's big veiny cock grated against his older brother's little ( not small at all ) one and cute and crimson pouch.

Ni-ki pinched the left nipple on the older's chest making him flinch and then he rubbed it with his thump and then played with it.

“ not there! please it's sensitive- ”

And as if to confirm the statement he leaned in pressing his open lips around the hardened pink nipple before closing them around it, taking it in his mouth and oh Sunoo moaned so loud almost like in porns confirming the statement.

He sucked at it, bit it and flicked it with his tongue before sucking at it again and again and again until it was numb and then he switched to the other nipple, repeating the same process again and again and again all while grinding against his elder brother's cock and abusing his sensetive, delicate, tender cave.

“ too much- “ hyung ahh nooo ”

Hot tears started streaming down from the corner of his pretty eyes wetting his long eyelashes which looked like shining crystals.

“ hyung.. ”

Sunoo was lying on the back seat, naked under his younger brother, and his legs spread apart, allowing his brother to rub his huge cock with his smaller one more smoothly

The smaller cock became harder as it was rubbed by his younger brother. At the same time, his younger brother's big cock kept overflowing with greasy lewd cum, making the two brother's cock sticky and crotch wet.

Sunoo's overflowing moans were blocked by the younger brother's smothering kiss, the big tongue stuck into his little mouth, raging violently, sucking bravely, and constantly plundering the sweet body fluid in his little mouth. Sunoo's chest was violently having as he was kissed aphyxiantingly by his younger brother.

“ ah.. ahh.. ha- ”

Sunoo who had reached the peak of pleasure, screamed and spurted, the milky semen spilling both on him and his younger brother. 

Ni-ki also shuddered and shit a few strands out, hitting his older brother's chest and lower abdomen. While then enduring the strong impulse to ejaculate, he took out his fingers and before Sunoo could protest and whine he replaced it with his big cock which slided in pretty easily without much restrictions as it was already dripping wet by delicious juice and shot the remaining hot essence inside the older's chrysanthemum cave.

A high pitched scream followed by loud choked up sobs escaped the older's mouth and Ni-ki stilled. His head shot up to check up on the older's expression and he saw his beautiful crying face.

Suddenly he started feeling guilty and scared in case he hurt the older and did something that he shouldn't have but before he could apologize Sunoo spoke.

“ hyung.. amazing ha.. more- want hyung to fuck me stupid and fill me with your cum ”

So he did that.

He started with a slow pace, closing his eyes he focused on the warm walls clenching around his dick, welcoming him or almost sucking him in making him groan as he also let the sweet maons of the older make him drunk.

Sweet tender and delicate thighs circled around his waist pulling him closer and welcoming his deeper thrusts. The pair cooperated so perfectly like they were meant for each other and that thought made both of them feel a sense of pride.

“ Hyung my nipples are itchy please suck them ”

Sunoo's voice was filled with fake innocence and the way he called the younger “ hyung ” he knows how that affects the younger whose eyes glowed and expression darkened.

“ Do you love that? Love hyung sucking on your nipples? They are sweet and pretty just perfect for me ”

Ni-ki leaned down, planting a soft kiss on those swollen red nipples and Sunoo couldn't help but mewl.

He took the left one in his mouth and started sucking on it harshly, The loud suction sound filled the small space along with loud moans and Ni-ki increased the pace of his thrusts.

Lewd and obese sounds filled the car and it was so perfect specially when those beautifully sinful moans kept echoing in the tight little space.

“ hyung's mouth is so hot- I love it ah-ah.. my nipples feel so good and my hole feels so stimulated and full.. haa... want hyung to cum inside me ”

Sunoo knows what he was doing and Ni-ki knows that Sunoo knows what he was doing making it impossible to spare this chance of fucking him out of his mind. It's too good to let go.

He switched to the other nipple and bit it earning a scream from the older before licking it and then sucking at it like a kid.

“ mm yes like that ”

Ni-ki picked up the older's right leg and threw it over his shoulder before angling himself to hit the older's prostate which worked as the beautiful male under him started crying and screaming his name and calling him as
“ hyung ” which was more than appreciated by the younger.

“ gonna cum-- ”

“ yes come for hyung pretty, come for me ”

And there right on the command Sunoo came, thick white ropes of semen shot up painting both of their chest and lower abdomen with the white juice and it pooled on their car seat but they were too gone to care about the mess.

“ good boy ”

A mewl was head from the older and Ni-ki found everything about him cute even though his antics were downright slutty.

“ want hyung's cum ”

“ inside me ”

“ please ”

And who the fuck is Ni-ki to say no? He grabbed the older's waist pressing it down before trusting in an animalistic pace and Sunoo didn't have to wait any longer as soon as he felt the wet hot liquid being ejaculating inside his sweet cave.

Ni-ki came with a loud groan while calling the older's name, deep frown and shallow breath, same with Sunoo who was now heavily painting while eyes closed, catching his breath.

Ni-ki trusted a few more times, pumping every drop of the cum in the older cave but didn't pull out.

“ kiss.. me.. ”

Sunoo whispered and Ni-ki dived in for a slow, soft kiss unlike the previous ones. There was no rush, no desperation just a tooth rotting sweet kiss.

“ so are we boyfriends now? ”

He asked, joining their foreheads and Sunoo nodded a little before replying with a “ yes hyungieee ”

Ni-ki's heart did a happy dance and he hugged the beautiful man under him before drifting off to a short nap.

“ it's an honour to date you my majesty ”

He whispered and in return heard sweet sweet giggle that make him feel warm from inside and Sunoo circled his arms around the younger's bigger built, basking in eachother's warmth as they both inhaled in eachother's scent, actually smelling the same after this heated activity.

“ likewise ”

______

Time read in the infotainment system showed it's past 2am now making an exushest sigh leave the younger's mouth who leaned his back on the backrest of the drivers seat while hands busy pulling his hoodie down.

He looked over to the sleeping figure of his boyfriend at the passager seat and a big victorious smile formed on his lips.

The tips of his fingers stated feeling a little ticklish so he let himself caress the older's delicate face, smiling at the softness and the urge to squeeze his soft moochi like cheeks were almost irresistible.

“ my precious ”

He mumbled before pulling his hand away and stretching it to pull the seatbelt for the older who was sleeping peacefully, unaware of the younger's agressive cuteness urge or whatever you call that.

He secured the seatbelt around his boyfriend's sleeping form and planted a small soft kiss on his flushed cheek before pulling his own seatbelt on.

Suddenly a thought flashed in his mind as soon as he helt the gear stick.

“ what if dad and mom are already home? ”

He shouldn't have said it.

He jinxed himself.

Unaware of the trouble he will face in the near future.

To be Continued

[A/N]

Do you like it baby? Now now
be a good girl and vote for this chapter and don't forget to comment.
__

If you want a healing / angsty with happy ending story with a deep storyline you can check out my Sunsun book
Healing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 291 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
22.6K 982 30
It's all too late... Jay finally confirms his love for Jungwon but he has to go ⚠ This is a bxb story and it contains gay stuff. If you dislikes thos...
86.7K 643 22
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──────┐ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ I write different scenarios, smuts, angst, fluff etc. (the first few smuts are kin...
17.8K 867 22
π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’π’… π’Šπ’” π’…π’Šπ’”π’”π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’π’•π’ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉�...