Legacies of Tremont

Od Ghostwriter0411

25 years ago, a terrible tragedy struck the Tremont Hotel and lives were never the same. But Sulphur Springs... Více

The Family Trees
Act 1: Old Town, New Beginnings
Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

Meet The Main Characters (Concept Designs)

114 2 6
Od Ghostwriter0411

I need to stop having brainstorms and new AUs spawning out of my existing ones. Anyways, while I'd normally wait until post in later seasons, I felt like now's the right time.

Random Notes before we dive in: - 

•  This is a spin-off and contains spoilers for "Something in the Summer Wind"

•  This AU is based on Bad Future 1, and the rest of Season 3's mystery isn't solved until 2047. The bunker gets locked permanently after season 3 Episode 3 and everything that happens after that in the show never happened.

• This AU contains a Big Cast (both New and Old Tremont characters), which means I need to come up with new OCs for Worldbuilding.

Warning: This story gets *dark* in certain parts (PTSD, Nightmares, Self-H@rm, Depression), so I will put Trigger Warnings in those chapters.

Disclaimer: I don't own Secrets of Sulphur Springs or High School Musical The Musical The Series, or the Picrew links I used to create the OC designs. My friend @zealous_light owns some of the mentioned OCs from her HSMTMTMS story "Weightless".  I only own my Original Characters.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Younger Generation / The New Tremont Gang

Nicholas 'Nick' Jesse Dunn (11) – Only child of Harper Dunn. A (self-proclaimed) genius inventor, Nick is all about inventing new gadgets and finding ways to make his life better. An earnest problem-solver, Nick likes spending most of his time with his two best friends: Ivy and Callis. Easily protective of his mom whenever he sees people asking her out.

Ivory 'Ivy' Arrietty Kormos-Robinson-Barker (11) – Daughter of Indigo and (famous Boardway star) Phyrros, JT and Callis' cousin. Adventurous and a social butterfly, Ivy likes expressing herself through music and exploring the wilderness. She likes spending time with her two best friends: Callis and Nick (her birthday buddy).

Callisto 'Callis' Kormos / Yoon Chaewon (11) – JT's baby sister and the youngest daughter of Jeonghan and Cress. Callis is the sensible, calm and level-headed one of her friends. She's into fantasy and occult. She's usually nice to a lot of people (her family, her best friends, her extended family, Eliza Hebert)...unless you insult her family or if you're Liam Ross in general.

Elyon Amaya Caswell-Porter (16) – Daughter of EJ and Gina. She is both Sara's (from her dad's side) and Nick's (her mom's side) cousin. Elyon has a complicated relationship with her parents, and an even complicated relationship with former-childhood friend JT. Materialistic and opinionated, Elyon hides most of her insecurities and feelings with an overconfident front.

Jason Ten 'JT' Kormos / Yoon Jungwon (16) – Eldest son of Cress and Jeonghan, and Callis' older brother. JT sees himself as the Big Brotherly figure to his little sister and the younger kids in town. JT is someone is sociable, goes with the flow, and deeply empathetic attuned to others' emotions. He is Elyon's former childhood friend.

Sarafina 'Sara' Bell (9) – Mr. Finn's (Griffin's) daughter, who was also named after her late Grandmother. Sara loves her dad, her uncles, her grandpa, and her aunts. Though she could never understand why were Uncle Wy, Aunt Zo and Dad so hostile with one another? She's usually sweet and loving, until you take away her hot chocolate. 

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Older Generation

Finn Bell (39-40) – Once known as Griffin Campbell, Finn is a shell of the person he used to be. As a parent, he is a doting and attentive father towards his daughter Sara. EJ's cousin. The new music teacher for Sulphur Springs Middle School. On the outside, he's a quiet man. On the inside, he's still plagued with guilt of what transpired many years ago.

Harper Dunn (40) – Harper has decided to leave the past behind and moved on with her life. After an unsuccessful marriage with her ex (Mitch), Harper Dunn is now a divorcee working as an Arts and Crafts teacher at Sulphur Springs Middle School (and occasionally helps out part-time at her mom's cafe). Sweet and sometimes smothering, Harper is protective of her son (Nick). 

Indigo Robinson-Barker-Kormos (AFAB Non-Binary) (41) – Phyrros' spouse and Ivory's Nommy. They now work as the Head Curator for the Sulphur Springs Historical Society. Collected yet wise, Indigo keeps all the cards up their sleeve. Harper's longtime friend since childhood. 

Elton John Caswell (46) – Finn's cousin, Gina Porter's ex-husband, and Elyon's father. The once acclaimed movie director is now a theater teacher at Sulphur Springs High School. On the outside, he is a cool teacher who looks out for his students' wellbeing. Underneath, he's still plagued with nightmares and often go to therapy session with his friend Cress.

Cressida 'Cress' Kormos (46) - Jeonghan's wife (and Platonic Soulmate) and proud mother of two amazing kids, and Indigo's sister-in-law. Despite bearing burnt scars and struggling with poor mental health, Cress maintains her bold and outspoken personality. Cress now owns the local makeup and tattoo studio. She and EJ attend therapy together.

Eric Yoon Jeonghan (46) [belongs to my friend @zealous_light] - Cress's husband (and platonic Soulmate) and proud father of two wonderful kids. Jeonghan now runs Kingfisher Studio (a local Performance Arts Center) in Sulphur Springs with a few of his old friends. Despite his now mellowed mischievous tendencies, he is a gentle and patient father and friend.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

That's all for now, hope the Character designs have intrigued you so far. There will be other characters (Topher, Wyatt, Zoey, Eliza), but these are just the main cast to help you get excited of what's to come. I may include another segment in the future to share what the other characters look like.

Feel free to leave your comments down below. You can also ask some questions for the other characters, and I'll try to answer your questions without giving away the whole plot. Thanks for reading, hope you're stoked so far because there's a LoT more to come.

Next Update: The Family Trees

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
46.1K 628 33
Just a bunch of Imagines about getting Married to 5 Seconds of Summer :)
658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
34.1K 484 17
My name is Tessa Lopez I'm 17 years old and yes my brothers are the famous Tik tok boys and I'm moving out to L.A so I can do my music,dance and mode...