𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑫 ∣∣ Mafia ff...

De KthimaginesV

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈: 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒚/𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 ...𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 �... Mais

Beginning...♡
Personalities :⁠-⁠)
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10( part 1 )
chapter 10 ( part 2)
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
episode 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 ( final chapter)

chapter 24

612 22 1
De KthimaginesV

After some days...

Night 10:30 PM.

taehyung came and finished dinner after fresh up..and about to go , but someone's voice stopped him.

park jae-sang: Mr Kim , I said I want to speak with you!
taehyung: tomorrow, it's already time now.
park jae-sang: it's important!
taehyung: I said tomorrow.
park jae-sang: it's about y/n !
taehyung: y/n?
park jae-sang: yes, I'm her uncle, her father's younger brother.

hearing him taehyung became shocked but didn't showed to him, maintained his cold expression....

taehyung: in my office.

taehyung went to his office room and he followed him..

taehyung: are you tricking me by saying you're my wife's father's younger brother ( uncle)?
park jae-sang: why should I trick you?
taehyung: cuz you want me to bring down from this position! cuz once you were a mafia too

park jae-sang: position, my foot! your greedy family, I mean your so called father, your unlce and your...., sorry you people will only seek for that..

taehyung: Mr park ( he shouted)
park jae-sang:  what? I'm saying the truth Mr Kim ( he said calmly)

the atmosphere getting more and more tensed to taehyung, by hearing park jae-sang.

taehyung: I accept my uncle betrayed me but don't ever speak bad about my father or my family..

park jae-sang: you are so innocent taehyung.

taehyung: don't take too much freedom on me Mr park jae-sang..

park jae-sang: I'm not, just listen to me, it's time for you to listen..

taehyung: say.

park jae-sang: I'm send to spy you both, you and y/n !

taehyung: then, why are you not doing it?

park jae-sang: I want my  daughter to be happy with her family. and almost I'm seeing her as my daughter.

taehyung: then why are you still here? and she is my wife Mrs Kim taehyung ok !

park jae-sang: you need to know about the truth!

taehyung: what truth ? , there is no such thing!...

park jae-sang: you are such a fool.

taehyung: Mr park?

he was testing taehyung patience by each and every word..

park jae-sang: yes I'm only Mr park. wait a minute and hear to me.

he signed him to continue..

park jae-sang: you fooled by your whole family except your mother, she is innocent...
you know what she was killed by her own husband...

taehyung: my father was not like that! what are you saying?

taehyung held his collar tightly and fisted his hand, anytime throwing a punch , park jae-sang removed his hand from him

park jae-sang: your father is the main villian here taehyung but pitty you don't know, first do you know who is y/n and her family? , y/n mother and your mother are sisters, your father married your mother for money at first your father said he loves your mother and tricked your mother and married  but innocent her, she really loved him and get married and  y/n mother get married with my brother , most powerful mafia family, years passed your father became greedy for the Mafia seat and money

IT'S MR KIM VS MR LEE... But you father backstabbed him, you father can't able to bring him down with his strength so he well played behind y/n father....

One day your mom found that he was cheating with lot of girls and asked about him but your dad just killed your mother.

PAST PAGES:

Mrs Kim pov: while I was enjoying in my friends party, saw a lot of girls in revealing dress....

Mrs Kim: what they are doing here?
Friend: str!ppers! They said some mafia's are here, so!
Mrs Kim: so?
Friend: they will do whatever they want!
Mrs Kim: oh ok
Friend: yaa !! You not even taken one sip.
Mrs Kim: are you real? You know I won't drink
Friend: ok come let's dance.
Mrs Kim: no need I'll sit and watch from here go and continue.
Friend: ok

She was sitting and exploring the all the things. While some familiar  figure passed her.

Mrs Kim pov : it's like him! no ! he is not, Don't doubt him ....

she was calming her down but her 6th sense keep on telling her to check on. she silently followed the man to the room and saw her husband!

Mrs Kim: yeobo?

next thing she saw a str!pper removing all the clothes from them and started  making out, seeing the scenes, her eyes tears up and ran out from there.

friend: what happened sweetheart?
Mrs Kim: nothing I'm going home.
friend: come I'll drop you.
Mrs: no need I can go by myself.
friend: but it's looks like going to rain outside
Mrs Kim: it's ok.

she started to walk out and after sometime the Rain started.. she was just walking in rain while her eyes keep on tearing.

Mrs Kim: that bitch ! fooled me, ahh

she screamed her lungs out in anger and sadness... after sometime she reached home

AT HOME:

Mr Kim: what happened yeobo? why you got drenched in rain, if you called me I would pic you isn't it?

Mrs Kim: why you cheated on me? am I not enough to you? in which way I'm less than those slults you are fu***ing with?

Mr Kim was shocked by her statement.

Mr Kim pov: how she came to know?

Mr Kim: what are you talking about yeobo?

Mrs Kim: don't act!!!

Mr Kim: ok ! after all you came to know about this why should I hide?

Mrs Kim: then you are admitting?

Mr Kim: yes but listen yeobo, those are all pass by pleasures but don't worry you will be forever Mrs Kim, that won't change ok.

Mrs Kim: shut up! Mrs Kim? no more.
Mr Kim: want divorce?
Mrs Kim: yes!!
Mr Kim: ok then....

He was about to say something but she interrupted him

Mrs Kim: I'm going tell all the things why you married me and what you going to do with them  and you won't get any piece of paper in our things.

he snatched her phone and slapped her hard , he held held her hair . she was crying and screaming in pain.

baby taehyung: eo.....

baby tae was about to yell her mom but within he could scream someone closed his mouth..

Mr Kim: then die!

within she could speak anything he shoots her......

Mrs Kim: taehyung......

After that she closed her eyes.

Mr Kim: ahh what I have done!!!! you stupid man ... yeobo, yeobo get up. ok enough..you don't know yeobo how much efforts I put to be in that position, sarangaeyo.

with that he dragged her outside and drove from there but he doesn't know someone is following him to the end..

Park jae-sang: you were never qualified to be a mafia Mr Kim, you are just a cowardice pig..

Mr Kim drove inside the forest , he lifted her and walked some distance near the river ..

Mr Kim: I love you Mrs Kim and you know what I loved you...

Saying the last sentence he threw her into the river.

baby taehyung: uncle eomma.

baby taehyung was crying hard...and asking for her mother

park jae-sang: don't cry taehyung, let we rescue her , ok nothing will happen to eomma ok..

PRESENT:

park jae-sang: I rescued her and I had little hopes that I could save her ,  while I was crying having her in my arms someone tapped my shoulder and saw your mom injured , he said me to follow him and  took me to his house and checked your eomma once, hopefully her heart was little beating.. the very next day your appa snatched you away from me and he gave you to your uncle and he raised your sister.
Then years after years she recovered slowly.......and now she is safe there.

taehyung: eomma? my mother? She is alive?

park jae-sang: yes, I saved her......

he said while having tears in his eyes ....

Hello lovelies hope you people are doing well, remaining story ( flashbacks / past pages) will continue in next part ( i.e. chapter 25 ).

I checked my previous chapters there are some typing mistakes and grammar mistakes, please see to that, I can't able to preview once I uploaded cuz I have no time to recheck, I'm really busy with my  works thankyou....

Bye ∼∼ sarangaeyo ∽∽💙

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.2K 505 12
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨." "𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝!!" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫�...
87.7K 2.5K 31
𝗬𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘆 𝗮 𝟭𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱�...
93.6K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
26.4K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...