Code: Infinity [Reboot]

By SR_2027

Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on hi... More

Power Ranking
Characters
=== [ACT 1] ===
Chapter 1 - Bizarreness
Chapter 2 - New Genesis
Chapter 3 - Dreamscape of Entwined Destinies
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Stella
Chapter 6 - There can never be a true 'Happy' Happy Ending
Chapter 7 - Turning Point
Chapter 8 - Starting a Walk into Uncharted Territory
Chapter 9 - Becoming a Father...!?
Chapter 10 - Entering the Dangerous Fray
---SMALL NOTE (Please read till End) ---
Chapter 11 - Falling in love...?
Chapter 12 - First FranXX deployment [Rewrite]
Chapter 13 - Kiss of... Death?
Chapter 14 - Good or Evil? Who cares?
Chapter 15 - Ceremony
Chapter 16 - Exploration (18+) [Rewrite]
Chapter 17 - Confusion [Rewrite]
Chapter 18 - Anger, Confusion and Stampede
Chapter 19 - Evolved Lifeform
Chapter 20 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 22 - World At War II
Chapter 23 - Past & Present
===[ ACT - 2 ]===
Chapter 24 - New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 25 - Establishing a Reputation Within the New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 26 - 'Higher' Level World? More like Higher Entertainment.
Chapter 27 - Brewing Strom
Chapter 28 - Your love belongs to me and me alone...
Chapter 29 - Unexpected Expected Situation
Chapter 30 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 31 - Into the Eye of the Strom
Chapter 32 - All according to Keikaku-?
Chapter 33 - Reality can be breathtaking~
Chapter 34 - Nidhoggr

Chapter 21 - World at War I

57 4 10
By SR_2027

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

The silent pit was suddenly filled with the noise and scream of help from an abomination. The abomination in question was almost in-humanoid and almost looked like a blob with multiple eyes, mouths, and various other body parts all over it.

"Such a vile existence. I wonder what she had to go through.", The Klaxosaur Princess commented.

The Klaxosaur Princess commented as she observed Ryo use his ability to make it move into the cabinet as several different organic wires suddenly popped out and attached themselves to the blob.

Even though the blob of abomination tried to resist, Ryo used his mental power to overwhelm the blob's consciousness and made it follow his order. After all, it was made entirely of Ryo's blood itself.

As soon as the blob was connected to the Franxx, the whole FranXX suddenly started to glow with purple lights as purple lines started to appear over the whole FranXX, slowly up from the outer FranXX body to the FranXX pilot cabin, until it started to flow directly into the blob of abomination.

'I cannot believe that the VIRM were able to infect the Star Entity... If it was not for the anomaly, our race, and planet would have faced extinction...'

The Klaxo-Queen frowned with a grim expression as she watched the whole scene take place. As the scene continued, she gave Ryo a side glance as she felt a bit better.

'At least, he is completing his words. With the Star Entity and my partner piloting the Model Klaxo FranXX, it is just a matter of time before we can defeat VIRM... I think that although I might become a slave, I will not be at the losing end.'

"AHHH!"

Her thoughts were interrupted as the blob of abomination started to wriggle in pain as the Virus started to seep into its body and was absorbed by its body.

"Klaxosaur Princess. Do you want to know the origin of this abomination?"

"Is this one of your cruel experiments that you humans did to achieve the things you want?"

Klaxo-Queen gave Ryo a side glace and asked. It was clear that abomination was made by the anomaly's experiments. In the end, she was still interested in the origin of the abomination, afterall, she understood that the anomaly was trying to hint her with something.

Smiling at her, Ryo replied, "Well you see, there was a human named Ayumi. She tried to defy me and tried to hurt me. After that, you can guess what would have happened. Hahaha."

Klaxosaur Princess lightly looked at him and decided to ignore Ryo. She indeed felt a tiny bit of fear taking place in her heart, but she was able to control it and not show it.

Just trying to defy the anomaly was enough to make him go and make the human suffer such agony, so what would happen if she tried to betray him? She thought about it.

'No. It is useless to think about it.', She forcibly used her emotional manipulation to remove all the unnecessary feelings as she continued to watch the abomination scream in pain as the virus started to seep into its body.

On the other hand, Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur Princess for a short time, then shifted his sight to the abomination which had finally absorbed all the virus from the Star Entity. His expression turned emotionless for an instant as he recovered as a smile adorned his face.

"Save me!"

"It HuRtS..."

As soon as the abomination was completed absorbing its goal, to absorb, it slowly started to turn lifeless and stopped moving.

"Now then, godspeed, my slave. Remember to stay in the Planetary System for at least two days."

"I know.", Saying that the Klaxosaur Princess proceeded to climb into the Star Entity, followed by the girl who was there to help pilot the Model Klaxo FranXX.

On the other hand, seeing the Klaxosaur Princess entering the Star Entity, Ryo and Zero Two used the Klaxosaur nearby them to quickly escape the underground base as the Model Klaxo Franxx is around 10 kilometers meters in size.

The underground faculty started to collapse as soon as the Star Entity started to move.

'Well, now I just need to reach the Plantation 13. After all, the main cast is still there for me to milk out the UPs from.'

Ryo instructed the Snake-type Klaxosaur to rush toward Plantation 13 using the small connection that he was feeling from Werner Franxx's body.

-

The whole world was purged in chaos.

Hundreds of thousands of meteors were raining down on the earth, carrying hundreds of thousands of VIRM soldiers, who tried their best to descend on the surface of Earth to purge the planet of life.

On the other hand, Klaxosaur and other advanced mechanical structures started to reveal themselves from the Earth's core launching various plasma blasts, destroying all the incoming VIRMs soldiers. Various Klaxosaurs launched themselves into the space to assist their kind in fighting the VIRM.

Even if by pure coincidence, any of the VIRM soldiers were able to land successfully on the Earth's surface, they were crushed to death by the Klaxosaur.

As the grand battle of Gran Crevasse and other battles did not take place which led to the death of a lot of Klaxosaurs, the Klaxosaurs had a great advantage in killing the incoming enemies. It was a blessing in disguise for the Klaxosaurs to start the battle in advance.

*Crack*

The land around the Gran Crevasse suddenly started to drift apart as a super huge blue Franxx, 10 kilometers in size slowly emerged from the huge crack, making its grand entrance.

As soon as it appeared, the Star Entity lowered its head and released a strong plasma laser, destroying and evaporating everything in its way. The plasma blast was so strong that it passed through the Earth's surface and structured the APE space center, destroying and killing every human present in the space center.

Although the VIRMs cannot be killed, the physical bodies that they resided in were destroyed, leading to them not being able to interfere in the physical world, making them look at the Earth, or more specifically at the Star Entity which has slowly started to levitate toward the space.

On the other hand, Ryo and Zero Two calmly seated themselves in the mouth of a snake-like Klaxosaur guarding the Klaxo-Queen. They swiftly drifted through the underground, while the other Klaxosaurs destroyed the VIRMs on the battlefield.

Ryo selected this Klaxosaur as first of all, its streamlined body had a great advantage in moving underground, secondly, in the anime, this Klaxosaur sacrificed itself to help Zero Two, making Ryo show a bit of favoritism to the Klaxosaur.

-

*Swish*

The door to the Franxx Harboring facility opened as a snake-like Klaxosaur slowly entered the landing area, making all the humans in the harbor feel fear as they watched with caution as the snake head slowly entered the Plantation.

Just on the ground of the Harbor, Franxx was standing with anticipation, waiting for Ryo to return. If one looks closely, instead of his usual weak look, he was now looking stronger and younger. He was now standing without a cane with a straight back. His body looked bulkier in size.

The main change was his eyes. Unlike his previous greyish brown eyes, his eyes were now glowing white while some of his previous mechanical body parts were replaced with human bodies.

As soon as Franxx saw the snake-like Klaxosaur entering the Harbor, he walked out in front of it, making the Klaxosaur lower its head in front of it and stare at Franxx. It was able to feel a very small connection to the person in front of it.

As it stared for an instant toward the Franxx, it slowly opened its mouth, making space for Ryo and Zero Two to walk out its inner mouth which was changed into that of a seat for two people.

Ryo and Zero Two released their six tails connected to the flesh of the Klaxosaur and used to walk out of the mouth. As they left, the Klaxosaur slowly closed its mouth and lowered its head, making Ryo smile and caress its face as a reward for helping him reach the Plantation.

As if feeling its work getting completed and getting satisfied with the reward, the Klaxosaur slowly left the Harbor, returning to the battlefield to kill the incoming VIRMs soldiers.

As soon as it entered the battlefield, it showed why it was one of the strongest Klaxosaur on the battlefield. It was not the Klaxosaur guarding the Klaxo-Queen for no reason.

Using its mouth, it crushed every VIRM-infected soldier and Klaxosaurs to help assist in killing the enemies on the Earth. Its streamlined body helped it swiftly move through the battlefield. It used its swift and long body and tail to kill and destroy the VIRM soldiers that were unfortunate to land their foot on the ground.

On the other hand, as soon as Ryo and Zero Two landed on the Plantation, they were eagerly welcomed by the Franxx, who led them toward their destination, the place where all the main cast including the Special Force 10-s were kept.

"Tell me, Franxx, how is the progress of the blueprint I gave you?"

Ryo examined the Golden inner city that was in front of him through the glass of the elevator. The seemingly beautiful-looking place made him feel disgusted with how much connection he was feeling from it.

"It's going on great, Omega-"

"Call me Lord Omega from now on, Franxx.", Ryo interrupted Franxx and looked at him expressionlessly, making Franxx feel a bit pressured.

The reason that Ryo did this was not arrogance. He never had any pride or arrogance. Each and every move he made had small or large meanings behind them.

The thing that he tried was that as he was able to sense the brain waves of the people around him, he was able to tell how they were feeling or what their thoughts toward him.

So when a person calls him Lord, he will be able to sense if the person in question actually respects him and sides with him, or if the person was his opponent instead.

"Ah-Yes, Lord Omega. As I reported before, we are progressing pretty quickly. I am confident enough to say that with the powers that you have bestowed me with, the product from the blueprint you gave me can be made by the end of the day, but it will take a bit more time to test out the product and it's working."

"Do not worry about the testing. I will take care of it. Just provide me with the result.", Ryo hummed as he continued looking at the Golden City.

Truth to be Ryo could have helped Franxx in the project and would have completed the product in just less than half of the time, but he didn't. First of all, he wanted to put Franxx to the test; if he was worth his effort or not.

Franxx also understood, making him give his all for the project. If he was not able to show the perfect result this very second, he knew he would be thrown away and killed.

The second thing was that Ryo wanted to see if the trick that he tried worked out or not. Previously as he became the Klaxo-King or the Klaxo-Sapien, he gave a pill to Franxx, which acted as a diffusing agent, spreading his blood into the body of Franxx, mutating him just like Hiro, but there are more advantages and control.

As previously Hiro became a fake Klaxo-Sapien, he mutated on the blood of a hybrid Klaxo-Human, that is Zero Two, but it is not the case for Franxx. With him getting his stats boosted like Hiro, he was now actually a puppet of Ryo.

Ryo can control Franxx's movements and mind, altering him to make him his slave. He was after all a cautious man. What if Franxx met some opponents who were much more powerful than Ryo himself? He cannot say for sure if Franxx will stay loyal to him or not.

.

.

.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Walking into a room, Ryo looked at the 10-s members that were strapped to the chair along with the main cast of the anime, Hiro, Ichigo, and others on the other side of the room.

They were only separated by a one-way see-through glass.

While Ryo was standing there, the captured targets were captured in a completely well-lit white room, made for interrogations and mental torture.

Ryo could have killed them instantly but that would have reduced the UPs he would be milking out from the characters, using some cruel methods of course...

The main theme of 'Darling in the FranXX' was very deep character development. But there was a catch, except for the 'sad' ending for Hiro and Zero Two, none of the main cast ever experienced 'real' tragedy...

"Let's begin. I am sorry children. But please cry. Please shout. Please plea me to spare you... no kill you. Blame me. Pray for my death. Do everything you want. Hehe."

-

{A/N: Some graphic content. Won't advise you to read for faint heart. Can skip, but depends on you.}

*Cough*

"What is going on? Do you understand what you are doing!? If Papa found out what you are doing right now, you will be punished!"

As soon as Alpha and the others were freed from half of their restraints, Alpha narrowed his eyes at the black glass screen in front of him and said loudly.

He quickly asserted his situation and understood that he was being kept captive in the almost completely white room that they were in. The only people that he found missing were Omega and Iota.

'Where are they? The last thing I remember is that they were doing some stuff with Dr. Franxx. Are they the ones who captured me?'

Just by their side were several other children, almost of their age. With how they were dressed and reacted, Alpha came to the conclusion that they were parasites of some Plantation, most probably from the Plantation they were in.

All these parasites had their faces 'taped' and their body wrapped in tight material, restraining them from moving.

'What is going on? The last thing I remember is being in Plantation 09 and after that, we were called in a room by Franxx and then I blanked out and woke up in this White Room. This is idiocy. If Omega thinks that capturing me will give him an advantage, he should know better.'

'Kidnapping me is the last thing they should have done. But still, I must find a way to escape this place and send a signal to Papa.'

"Do not waste your time trying to find a way to escape. If you want your freedom, you will just have to do what you are instructed. Do you think that you are invincible? With how long it has been captured, why haven't the 'Papa' you think about come to you?"

Suddenly a voice interrupted Alpha's thoughts, making him look toward the speaker present in the room.

'This voice...!'

"Yes, it is me. Now, Now, don't be so scared~ Hehe. Yep! Yep! You can't be scared~ There is something much scarier things being prepared for you by the door to this room! Hehe"

Taking a deep breath, Alpha looked at his teammates who were looking back at him, ready for his instructions. Nodding at them, Alpha asked back, "What do you want? What are you going to do with us? Just remember Papa will definitely come for you!"

"..."

Silence covered the place as they heard some buttons being clicked, making Alpha almost smirk. 'Heh. Looks like he really got scared. I will let Papa know what he did and I will watch how he will be punished!'

But to his surprise, the next thing that he heard made his body shiver as his mind was clouded with fear, "Oh~ I am scared... Well, get ready to be r~a~p~e~d~! Yep! Yep! and... Done!"

A final button click was heard as the door to their room opened they all watched in horror as tens of emotionless 'humanoid' creatures with tens of 'tentacles' entered into their room.

"W-What the hell! You-! You! Ah! Leave me!"

"NOOOO!"

"LEAVE ME!! NO NO NO!"

"AHHHHHH!"

-

*Ding*

[ UPs: 45,000 -> 55,000 ]

*BOOM!*

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

Ryo narrowed his eyes as he looked at the scene taking place in front of him. These tentacle monsters were his creations, the failed product of his, that he made during his process to try to replicate the 'Klaxo-Sapien' turning serum.

But to his astonishment, he watched in surprise as Hiro, the main character of the original story suddenly burst out of his 'clothes'.

'Wow! He sure is putting up a good fight with the abominations! His punches are able to literally make a huge dent in the abominations's bodies!'

"AHHH! NOOOO! I SAID-! UGH!"

This made him think about what could have caused such a change as it was impossible for Hiro to be this strong even if he had reached the peak of Humanity in this world.

'Is this the legendary Plot Armor? It should normally be impossible for Hiro to be this strong. Is this... probably the mana core that every living being has? System, tells me if my assumption is correct or not.'

[Host, it will required to provide the System with 10 UPs to give you the complete basic explanation regarding the core.]

'I see. Go ahead. I already know what the reason for the sudden burst of strength is because of- Offff~ Woah look at that huge tentacle entering Alpha's butt! Ew. Couldn't be me~'

[...]

[ UPs: 55,000 -> 54,900 ]

[Host, as said before, every living being is born with a core. The only problem is that it is impossible for anyone to awaken their core naturally unless they are born as a higher dimensional being.]

[The current situation is that the main character of this world has experienced a huge trauma, and he was in a situation where he will be dying.]

[To save him, the World Will of the current world exhausted its power to awaken the mana core of the main character in desperation. This has led the main character, Hiro to use his mana core unconsciously. ]

'I see. So system, is Hiro a threat to me with my current strength?'

[No. The reason is that although Hiro awakened his core, he was in the end, the main character of a weak 'World' without any supernatural element. Unlike you, which is not attached to that world at all.]

[He has a lowest madness magic core that provides his body with mana but turns him mad in the process.]

[As his body has only awakened recently, he will not be able to use it for long. Furthermore, since Hiro is born in a lower dimension, this will probably be the last time he will be able to use his magic core as the way it was awakened was forced, making his core get damaged.]

[The only reason he was still standing was his adrenaline and support of the 'World Will'. After this, if his body is not strong, which is obviously not, his body will slowly start to break down, leading to its death.]

'Hmm. Interesting. So tell me, System, how can I open my mana core without harming it?'

[It is determined that the Host is not strong enough to handle the mana core awakening. It is recommended to wait till the host reaches at least C-Rank to think about opening the Mana Core. Furthermore, it will require 50,000 UPs to get the Mana Core awakening materials.]

'I see.'

Ryo mentally noted the information as he looked at the scene where all of the people in the room in front of getting screwed, as he felt disgust brew in his mind. 'Well, all for the UPs~ I got 10,000 UPs this time, I might get more when all of them die~'

"Ahhhhh~!"

*Hic* *Hic* *Sob*

*Bang* "AHHHHH!"

'Oh, my~ Such a gruesome scene! Wonder who could witness this~? Not me. Oh! Hiro got such badly... screwed... Well, looks like it's already time to leave. They will die within a few hours of dehydration and exhaustion.'

Ryo walked out of the room not minding the screams of please of all the people in the other room, as he left to get some drinks.

.

.

.

*Ding*

[ UP: 54,900 -> 60,000 ]

With all the things done and the main characters out of his way, Ryo was more relieved as he looked at the Inner City where the Franxx was working on his blueprint while sending a telepathic message to Zero Two to follow him, making her pout and comply to his request.

.

.

.

.

.

(-- Two Days Later --)

"Good Work"

Ryo stared at the masterpiece in front of him in awe as he praised the great art in front of him.

In front of him was a mecha that had been formed with great perfection from the blueprint that Ryo gave to Franxx. It was made up of tens if not hundreds of FranXX-es merged into one single mecha, forming a giant masterpiece with higher performance than any FranXX that was even made.

It was 500 meters in height, making it only half the size of the Star Entity itself, but that was not the main point. It was made out of an even greater and improved design than the Model Franxx or Star Entity itself!

The Franxx was pure white in color which was enhanced by the edge lining of a mixture of various colors including gold, emerald green, red, and many more colors.

It was merged with 8 main body parts. The main consisted of a head, chest, two hands, two legs, two floating diamond-shaped spears floating with the assistance of a magnetic field formed by the Franxx, and two pairs of 'wings' for flight.

The majestic structure gave it an awe-structing look. There were also two rings floating over its head, which could help the FranXX survive any attack coming from any angle as long as the rings were in the path of attack, which assisted if there was already any breach in the already holographic shield around the mecha.

Another great improvement was that instead of the head, the Franxx piloting station was in the chest area, secured in the superior metallic structures that are made up of endurable materials that can even survive multiple attacks from the strongest of the Klaxosaurs.

To make the fight more effective, the piloting center was actually more open and they were given a 360 view around the mecha through the perspective of a 3rd person view. Although it would take time for both him and Zero Two to get used to the new control, it provided them with a greater and improved fighting experience.

Furthermore, the greatest thing was that the Mecha could be easily piloted by a single entity easily, the only downside was that it would slow down the reaction of the pilot at least, and at most it could kill weak pilots. The thing is that Ryo and Zero Two were currently at the peak of the food chain and it was easy for them to operate the Franxx alone.

All in all, there were just too many things that were there which were added to the mecha.

Ryo looked at the Mecha in from of him and after some thought decided to name it 'Glory'. He named it so that this mecha would be showing his 'Glory' or more specifically his victory over the world he was in even after the odds were against him.

Glory was actually a project that Ryo had thought up in his time when he was free as a team Ten-s member with the knowledge from his past life and the knowledge from this life, which was further solidified with the knowledge from the Klaxo-Sapiens library.

'System, is Glory ready for use?'

[Host, it will cost 200 UPs to-]

'Spend the Ups and tell me. You UPs hungry parasite. I know what you want, but you're getting more and more pathetic.'

[Yes, the Glory is ready for the ride to the battlefield.]

'No reaction, huh? You are more thick-skinned than I thought you would be. Heh.'

As soon as Ryo confirmed that the mecha was ready for the war, he looked to his side and said, "Franxx, you have done a great job. Now prepare for the launch of the 'Glory'. I have full confidence in the creation and it does not require any more test drives. The time is running out and we have to reach the battlefield."

"But... What if there are any technical problems..."

"I understand that you have concerns. But this will be the last time you are allowed to question the judgment of your king!"

"Ah-Y-Yes!!"

Franxx sweated as he felt his body covered in chills when Ryo looked at him coldly. He didn't want his 'creation' to die by accident, but his body and mind didn't just listen to him. It was as if he was trapped in his body, unable to control himself.

Although he felt a bit lost, he was still satisfied with his position.

.

.

.

*Boom!*

Ryo looked at the last Planation in front of him as he and Zero Two piloted the Glory to release a magnetic wave along with a plasma blast, destroying the whole base, thus leading to the extinction of humanity.

[ UPs: 60,000 -> 75,000 ]

Just before the Glory was piloted, Ryo transported Franxx into the Inventory along with a whole room as a whole which worked as a workshop containing all the database along with several equipment for future use.

With that, the Glory instantly shot toward the space, ready for the battlefield which was already decided. The war was already in his control.

The world was at war. People have died. And it was the end of the world.

'All according to the plan.'

Ryo thought as he smirked. Everything has gone according to his plans.

'But I still don't know how much into the future that original bastard anticipated for now... I am pretty sure no matter what I plan, he would have anticipated it... After all, I know how much he is capable of...'

His every move was already planned from the very childhood, although the only thing that was different was that he started to hold affection toward the one he should be controlling, that was Zero Two, but he didn't regret it at all. There was no place for regret in Ryo's mind.

However... Ryo was at war. Both internally and externally. Now not only did he have to take care of the system, higher dimensional being, and DIO; now he was fighting 'himself'.

'I am really scared. I don't know how calculative the high dimensional beings are, but I know for sure, with enough resources and knowledge, the 'main' would be able to achieve things that are neigh impossible to achieve. And I am racing against him... I am really really scared.'

His expression remained normal, but his mind was filled with grim thoughts.

'And here was I thinking of living a normal life in my previous life... *Sigh* Such good days...'

.

.

.

*SWISH*

On the other hand, as soon as all the plantations on the earth were destroyed, after a few hours, hundreds of steel pods suddenly popped out from the earth, opening up, and releasing humans.

Ryo had been working on this project for a long time. The next batch of 'parasites' that were to be let out in the 'Birds nest', were actually secretly transported to the underground facilities that Ryo built over the time span of 5 years.

On the other hand, from the destroyed plantations, suddenly hundreds of small cylindrical glass-like objects were released outward, away to long distances as soon seeds began to spill out of the broken surface.

The reason for doing this was that the main 'after plot' of Darling in the FranXX signified 'hope'. By destroying all the plantations and knowledge, Ryo essentially destroyed their 'hope'.

Originally humans were meant to grow and flourish very quickly and bring prosperity among themselves.

But how can Ryo just let them be like that, to get more UPs from them, he gave them 'hope', along with despair. The plants that will grow from the seeds will grow the pangs of hunger of the consumers every time one eats it.

Slowly and surely... They will fall into 'despair'... Either of hunger or death by overeating... For their suffering will only provide for the benefit of their creator.

.

.

.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

The whole emptiness of the space was filled with shockwaves of battle as Ryo drove the Glory along with Zero Two into the space. On their way, they were greeted by thousands of VIRM, making them fight as they reached the Star Entity floating in the space on the frontline.

<Klaxosaur Queen, ready a port for the Franxx Glory to port into the Star Entity.>

<Understood.>

Conveying his order, Glory started to use its weaponry to destroy every VIRM-infected Klaxosaur coming their way while the Klaxosaurs started to form a path to Glory to move out of its path toward the Star Entity.

=====

[4950]

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 248 9
A whole lot of tiresome things happened after his death. He meets god, found out that his troublesome illness that made it hard to do anything was th...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
343K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
29.3K 1.5K 40
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...