Code: Infinity [Reboot]

Da SR_2027

Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on hi... Altro

Power Ranking
Characters
=== [ACT 1] ===
Chapter 1 - Bizarreness
Chapter 2 - New Genesis
Chapter 3 - Dreamscape of Entwined Destinies
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Stella
Chapter 6 - There can never be a true 'Happy' Happy Ending
Chapter 7 - Turning Point
Chapter 8 - Starting a Walk into Uncharted Territory
Chapter 9 - Becoming a Father...!?
Chapter 10 - Entering the Dangerous Fray
---SMALL NOTE (Please read till End) ---
Chapter 11 - Falling in love...?
Chapter 12 - First FranXX deployment [Rewrite]
Chapter 13 - Kiss of... Death?
Chapter 14 - Good or Evil? Who cares?
Chapter 15 - Ceremony
Chapter 16 - Exploration (18+) [Rewrite]
Chapter 17 - Confusion [Rewrite]
Chapter 18 - Anger, Confusion and Stampede
Chapter 19 - Evolved Lifeform
Chapter 21 - World at War I
Chapter 22 - World At War II
Chapter 23 - Past & Present
===[ ACT - 2 ]===
Chapter 24 - New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 25 - Establishing a Reputation Within the New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 26 - 'Higher' Level World? More like Higher Entertainment.
Chapter 27 - Brewing Strom
Chapter 28 - Your love belongs to me and me alone...
Chapter 29 - Unexpected Expected Situation
Chapter 30 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 31 - Into the Eye of the Strom
Chapter 32 - All according to Keikaku-?
Chapter 33 - Reality can be breathtaking~
Chapter 34 - Nidhoggr

Chapter 20 - Unveiling the Truth

66 6 11
Da SR_2027

Me when I was writing this chap:

📄 ✍️ 🔥

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Well then, Franxx, I have work for you."

Using his tail to make a chair, Ryo sat on it and looked at Franxx.

"What is the work?"

"Ah. No need to panic. This is but just the start of an amazing thing that you will be watching. If you were to start panicking with just this, I would feel disappointed, ya know."

"I-I am sorry."

"Oh, no need to be sorry. I can understand how you're feeling."

"Ah-Oh..."

"Hmm. I would like you to swallow this."

Ryo smiled 'kindly' at Franxx and extended his hand, making Franxx look at his hand hastily.

On Ryo's hand was a small pill-like blue thing, making Franxx a bit shaken as he asked, "W-What is it?"

"My dear Franxx, no need to worry. This is not poison. If I wanted to kill you, it can be easily done. It will not hurt you a bit. This is just a small backup plan."

"Back up plan...?"

"Yes. Now swallow it. Remember, not to chew it, but only swallow."

"...Ok."

Taking the pill into his own hand, Franxx looked at the shiny small pill and swallowed it with some hesitation, and waited for some time with a bit of hesitation.

"Now then, I would like you to bring Zero Two over here. Also, prepare Ayumi as well. I have some things to be solved for better."

"Ah... ok!"

Walking quickly with the help of his cane, Franxx walked up to the screen and quickly started to message both Zero Two.

On the other side, Ryo sat there on the seat sensing a small creature moving through the body of Franxx. He was after all a cautious man.

'Now then. Since there are super high chance of me transferring to a world filled with humans when using the World Travelling Ticket. For that, I will have to change myself biologically to look like a human. I can solidify the liquid part of my tail into a more compact form of biomass.'

Ryo stood up and started to transform his body to look more human-like.

-

"D-Darling!? What has happened to you? You feel... different... And what is that thing behind you?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, Darling... the reason for all this is that the project I was working on was successful. As you see, I now am a biologically and mentally evolved person and it might have changed my personality a bit, but I am the same Darling that you know of."

Taking the hands of Zero Two, Ryo guided Zero Two in front of a tube, similar to his, which he used to attain the form that he was in.

Smiling a bit, Ryo asked, "Darling~ Do you believe in me?"

"Y-Yes."

Although a bit surprised by the sudden question, Zero Two answered without any hesitation. They have grown up together and she trusted him from her very heart.

'It was a stupid question.', Ryo thought as he smiled.

With a small mocking laugh, he brought her into a hug as a small but creepy formed on his face. "You see, Darling, I always wanted to one with you... No. I worded it wrong... Anyway, Darling, could you please close your eyes."

Tilting her head, Zero Two was confused but decided to close her eyes as an uneasy feeling crept into her, "W-Well, okay."

A soft smile covered his face as he kissed her forehead.

*Crack*

"W-what the hell are you doing!?"

Franxx shuddered in fear as he looked at the scene. 'Her' neck was broken as she lay unconscious in 'his' embrace.

"Shuuuu... She is not dead yet. Just sleeping~ Forever~", Ryo shushed Franxx as his mouth began to twist to an unnatural degree, opening in such an unnatural way, as if trying to split his face in half. While his body started to increase in size, reaching 10 feet in height while maintaining proper body proportions.

"Let's become one, Darling~ I want to show you how much I love you~ I wanted for you to become one with me~!"

'Yes, I am not betraying you, I am just saving you from the 'Ryo' who wants to hurt you. As I can never love anyone more than myself... I will make you a part of me~ This way I can keep you safe and show my love to the fullest~!'

His face split in half along his mouth as he lifted Zero Two and brought her down his neck-

*Blegh*

"WHAT!"

Looking down at the blue blood flowing down his mouth his mind started to crumble.

'What is going on?'

'I... No! How can this be? No! No! No! Why did I vomit? Why do I feel so disgusted with her taste? Why... THAT BASTARD DRANK A POTION WITH THE OPPOSITE EFFECT! B-But this doesn't explain why my positive emotions are able to overpower my negative emotions!? I do know I have started to care for Zero Two!'

'I wanted to merge her into myself to make her a part of my body! I love her but that guy was not letting me feel truly being one with her! How does he expect me to truly love Zero Two!?'

{A/N: Read afterwords at the end.}

'That bastard just doesn't know what he is doing! What did that bastard do? I thought it was just my feelings for Nana that was making me feel nauseous! I thought I wanted to keep the feeling of 'LOVE' that I felt for her to understand what my father felt at that time.'

Pulling on his hair, he stared at Zero Two, as he started to twitch while being hunched over her, as his eyes lost focus, 'Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?', his mouth started to drool as he stared at Zero Two, whose neck was bent.

"O-Omega?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ryo stopped his emotions. Closing his eyes, he instantly gained control over himself. His mind instantly cleared up as he returned to his normal state.

'Looks like I painted out the wrong plan about the 'original'... No, it is not just him... It also involves the... System.', His body trembled, unknown to whether he felt anger or fear.

'THAT BASTARD! SYSTEM!'

[Yes, Host.]

'WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME? How much did 'he' pay? No, I get it now. I have figured out what kind of 'thing' you are... How much did he promise to pay you? What does 'he' want? How about I pay you double what he paid to take my side?'

[I am sorry, Host. I don't understand what you are trying to say.]

Ryo wanted to scream, how dare 'he' try to play with him. His breaths started to become a bit faster. He wanted to tear down the system. No matter what happened to him, no matter how much he tried to control himself, his body trembled.

'That bastard, how much into the future has he calculated? What does he want from me? Why did he drink the opposite effect potion? Why did he limit himself, and use me instead of doing everything himself? What does he want me to do with Zero Two?'

'That bastard! He even removed my ability to think about 'some' paths of my branching... or probably the main plan... And... How did he figure out the 'nature' of the System?'

'What does he want? Why did he make me drink the love potion? What does he expect me to do? Make love with her?'

!!!

'Wait...'

His body stopped, and so did his mind. A small spark of plan popped into his mind. Within an instant he 'imagined' what the future holds if he followed the very same path that was in his mind, along with all the information provided to him until now.

{A/N: Chap 23 will solve all the doubts}

As if realizing what the 'RYO' wanted him to do, Ryo stayed still for a small movement. Taking deep breaths, he started to return to his original size, again. 'Should I kill myself right now...? I will never exceed my status from being nothing more than a 'pawn'...'

'No... It is pointless. If he had something in mind, he would have taken every single possible 'possibility'. I am pretty sure that if I was planning to kill myself here right now, the System would intervene in it...'

'Aren't I right, System?'

[...]

'Motherf-... Okay, keep being secretive. Does the main body think that he will be able to exceed what he had in his mind after I have got all the information and plan for the future? *Hmup* 'He' is just underestimating... himself...'

'Well I don't think I will be able to defeat 'RYO', but I am pretty sure that I can buy enough time for myself to live without any worry for a very long time.'

'I can easily use some things to my use... Well, I am pretty sure that it was a way from the 'Main', telling me to enjoy a long time till I am to be troubled...'

A line of counter-attacking plans formed inside his mind, as Ryo then snapped his head toward Franxx, causing him to jump in his body. "W-What happened?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Darling, as you see, I was working on a project which makes us super strong. I want you to get the same abilities that I have right now. But the process is too painful, for that, I would have to put you to sleep..."

"It's ok. As long as I can get power, I am willing to-"

Placing his fingers over her mouth, making her a bit surprised and flushed, Ryo smiled softly as he replied, "That's the wrong point, I don't want you to experience the pain.", he had to use his biological manipulation over Zero Two and Franxx to remove their memories.

His body was more like the Ancient Lifeforms of JoJo, like Kars, which can literally phase through the skin easily and manipulate their body to the extreme.

He was not on the same level as them in body manipulation, but he used small bugs to penetrate the bodies and alter their memories while using them to heal the wounds created. This could be done easily with the help of the regeneration abilities of Zero Two's body, with the work of the 'bugs' that entered her body.

"But-"

"No buts. Do you not believe in me?", A sad expression adored his face as Ryo placed his hands over her cheeks, and looked at Zero Two to convey his feelings. After all, he really cared for her.

Feeling the 'feelings' conveyed to her through the 'mind', Zero Two panicked as he quickly replied, "A-Ah. I believe in you, D-Darling."

Sweating a bit, Zero Two replied to Ryo who looked at her with scary eyes. She didn't know why her Darling had changed this much suddenly, but she felt that Ryo was now a bit more... open and more... romantic.

A red hue covered her face as Zero Two started to shake her head, making Ryo look at her and narrow his eyes. His face still had a soft expression.

"Now, here we go."

Instantly strapping Zero Two on the chair, Ryo started to inject a sleeping medication into her body, making her fall asleep.

"Darling... I am feeling sleepy..."

Ryo held onto Zero Two's hands until she fell asleep. After checking her body responses and making sure that she was perfectly ready, he walked out of the room and started to use his tail to tap on the holographic keyboard.

"Franxx."

"Yes."

"I am giving you a blueprint. Use this blueprint to make the thing with the best material that is available to you. Also, add the Klaxosaur biomass that you add in FranXX-es into the mechanical blueprint as you do it normally."

"O-oh ok. Can I see it?"

"Yes. Here you go."

Giving Franxx the blueprint, Ryo focused himself on Zero Two, and after making sure that the process had reached the auto-pilot process, he focused himself on Franxx whose eyes widened as he looked at the blueprint.

"H-How brilliant! This is awesome! If this is implemented on a large scale, this world will have its effectiveness improved by hundreds of times!", Looking at the blueprint of the newly designed FranXX, Werner almost jumped in excitement.

If the model that they were using was Lvl. 1 then the blueprint version will be Lvl. 10! A leap of tens of times of improvement and sustainability in it's working make a huge improvement.

Ignoring the excited Franxx, Ryo uninterestedly replied, "Whatever. Now tell me, can you make this thing using biomass by yourself? I will be very disappointed if you will be needing my help in this."

"No No No! No need for that, Omega! I-I will make the changes by myself! It will take around a week at most I will-"

"Make it within a week. Not a single day over it. I don't have much time to waste over it."

"Oh ok..."

Franxx felt like sweating as he listened to the orders of Ryo. He was feeling confused as well as excited.

He wasn't sure why and how, but after Omega had come out of the tube, he carried an unusual aura around him, like that of authority.

Whenever he orders him to do anything, an unknown excitement is raised inside him, making him feel like going all out for what he was ordered to do.

'It doesn't matter. I have achieved my goal, now I will just have to dream higher.'

Grabbing his chest coat, Franxx smiled crazily and walked out of the room, going out to complete some of the work given to him, leaving Ryo behind. 'Hmm. The first step is done, now the other steps are just a piece of cake. If everything goes as I have planned, it is a matter of time...'

'Can't believe 'he' planned and figured out this much in such a short time, without almost no informational source... His anticipation and prediction stats are off the charts... Heh, still won't be any match for me... After all, I am... 'Him'?'

Ryo ignored Franxx who left and continued to look over Zero Two who was in the tube, going through the evolution process as he stood over the place expressionlessly.

He knew that if the 'Original' one, had consumed the love potion, the System wouldn't be able to stop him from buying a solution of the effects of the 'potion' that the original took.

This made sense to him, but still angered him, as for him, he felt like nothing more than a pawn of someone he knew the abilities of. If the Original wanted to do something bad to him, he would be pretty much done as the 'System' is for 'assisting' the original and not him, the fake version.

-

*Swish*

Ryo smiled as he felt Zero Two evolve, reaching almost the limit that there was for the current level of the bloodline.

"Darling~ How are you feeling."

Looking at the shocked Zero Two looking at her skin, Ryo entered the room and asked.

"D-Darling! Why is my skin blue and my hair has turned white? I-I can also feel a lot of new things!"

Ryo looked at her took her hand and calmly walked out of the room toward the weight lifting and other pieces of equipment available in the room and replied, "Calm down, Darling. I will help you adjust to your new evolution. It might feel a lot different, but it's nothing to worry about."

'Well, everything has gone perfectly. Finally, all the time I spent has given its product. I will train Zero Two as my to-love and get her help when facing the Higher Beings. Well... She will be the main pawn for me to meet the first 'God'-tier beings...'

'However, I feel that I could have gotten much much more points if my feelings were not in my way. I would have gotten more points if I had ntr-ed Hiro, wouldn't I have?'

'Wait! How can I think of such a thing? This is a bit too extreme... Not that I mind doing that to others, but Zero Two belongs to me and me alone! Damn, you love potion!'

'Well, what can I say? Having feelings and not having one have their own advantage.'

"Darling! Look! I am able to lift such a great weight as if it's nothing!"

Ryo was woken up from his thoughts as he looked at Zero Two lifting the weight as him, but looking and feeling the biomass used by her, and estimated that she was a bit weaker than him.

'Well I am not that surprised, I had emotional problems, which amplified my minor evolution, unlike Zero Two who was protected in my shadow.'

Smiling at her, Ryo reached out to her head and gave her head pat, making her shyly look away while her blue cheeks turned darker, making his smile widen as he replied, "Great work, Darling. You are as strong as me."

"UMU"

Nodding her head, Zero Two replied.

-

(-- 3 Days Later --)

"Darling..."

Holding Ryo's shirt, Zero Two hesitatingly looked down from the Carrier Pad. She could feel 'it'. She knew that there was the 'person', which was of her own kind... The things which is something akin to their 'mother'.

"Omega, is it really important? What is the reason for doing this? It is a literal suicide! Code 001 will kill you! This is Gran Crevasse, the ground occupied by the Klaxosaurs!"

Looking at Omega and Iota standing at the edge of the opened Carrier jump-off pad, Franxx asked in worry.

"You do not worry about me. Just do remember to reach Plantation 13 before two hours if you don't want to die and continue working over the object that I ordered you to make through the blueprint. If you don't complete the assignment that I gave you before the given time, consider yourself unworthy."

"Y-Yes-Yeas I will do it as soon as possible."

Coldly looking at the Franxx, Ryo replied. The cold look from Ryo made Franxx take a step back as he felt an unnatural fear.

Looking at Franxx's reaction, he almost smirked, 'So the 'thing' I gave him has started to borrow its way inside his body. As expected.'

Looking to his side, toward Zero Two, Ryo returned to his now natural 'smiley' expression and squeezed her hand and said, "Darling. Don't you feel the connection? I know what you're worried bout but you don't worry about me. I have it all in my hands. So, tell me, Darling, are you ready to learn something amazing?"

As he asked, Zero Two nodded her head, making Ryo smirk as he suddenly grabbed her hands and jumped off the Carrier, which was followed by a loud cry.

"DAAAAARRRRRLLIIIINGGGG!!"

The sudden action, made Zero Two cry in fright as the air hit her face. Even after evolving, she decided to not change much from how she was previously, making her use her abilities to look almost the same as how she was before evolution, both physically and emotionally.

"KREEEEEE!"

As if sensing the distress from one of its own kind, a huge Klaxosaur beneath them, on the ground, suddenly opened its mouth and launched itself off into the air. But unlike any sharp teeth or something, the inside of its mouth was actually forming a soft layer of cushions, to reduce the damage.

As they were landing, Ryo smiled as the tail hanging on the end of his back suddenly opened and surprisingly had a layer of biomass glide, making their fall suddenly slow down, until they both landed over the small cushion-like tissue structure.

"Good Boy"

Getting up on the Klaxosaur's head, Ryo caressed its head and made it go deep into the underground structure where the Klaxosaur Princess resided.

-

"You have bought quite an interesting companion... 'Anomaly'. Tell me, what should I call you and your companion?"

"Well, you can call me Omega and you can call her Iota for now. We are planning on changing it soon. Anyway, let's get straight to the point."

"That is what is best for us. Now tell me, what your plan is, Omega. You are someone... not of this 'world'... I can feel it... Your mind is something akin to a rubric cube given to a monkey for the first time. And you adapted so quickly as if your body and mind were completely in your control. You are at least not a 'human'. You are someone above them."

"Well, thank you for your praise. I do have to say I am quite an adaptive person. And as for my plan is to make you submit to me."

"What?"

Looking stunned at the person standing in front of her, the Klaxo-Queen for the first time in a long time felt chaotic. Blinking her eyes for a second, she felt a bit of anger but instantly understanding that the person in front of her might be trying to anger her, she looked at Ryo coldly.

"Do you know what you are talking about? This is not the time for the infights! VIRMs can take action anytime. You know what? It was my fault for expecting too much from the likes of your kind."

Gritting her teeth, Klaxo-Queen quickly instructed the Klaxosaurs in her surroundings to attack Ryo.

Although both Ryo and Klaxo-Queen were of the same species, Ryo was not capable enough to have as much control over Klaxosaurs as his opponent who had lived more than 60 million years living with the Klaxosaurs and controlling them.

"Well, I am not joking when I said that you know."

As Ryo said that, Klaxo-Queen suddenly felt the Klaxosaurs around almost all the Plantations go wild, running toward the Plantation, and forming multiple Stampedes.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you killing your own kind.", Not able to control herself anymore, Klaxo-Queen stood up from the Klaxosaur she was sitting on and instantly used her tails to attack Ryo, who easily deflected all the attacks.

"Why won't you die?"

Trying her best to gain control over 'her' companions, her mind worked over her limits, trying to fight off the mind command from two of her kind, while fighting them physically at the same time.

"Are you out of your mind? You are just wasting our energy!"

In anger, Klaxo-Queen used her tail to send multiple wave-like attacks, making Ryo form a smile and dodge all of them and almost instantly reached Klaxo-Queen and launched a kick sending out a small air wave with how fast he moved.

*Boom*

Catching Ryo's leg, she used her tail to kill him, only for Ryo to kick the Klaxo-Queen's hand using his other hand and launch himself into the air.

"Grrrr."

Supporting himself in the air with his tail, Ryo calmly launched his other 4 tails to attack Klaxo-Queen, while on the other hand, Klaxo-Queen easily deflected the attack and used her tails over the walls to reach launch herself toward Ryo with an open mouth, ready to bite a huge chunk of flesh out of him.

"And the time is up."

As soon as Ryo said that, Klaxo-Queen suddenly sensed something that made her stop on her track and look up, toward the surface.

"Your next line will be: "Y-You bastard!" "

"Y-You ba- Nani!"

Ryo quickly dodged the Klaxo-Queen as soon as he got the opening and stood on the ground he smugly looked at the Klaxo-Queen pointing one of his fingers over his head while the other toward her, as he correctly figured out what she was going to say.

.

.

.

-

{A random Gaurd's POV}

My name is Code C-P-09-C420. I work as a soldier, guarding the operator center of Plantation 09, Siren.

With the recent accident, the Plantation had to face a huge blow, thankfully the backup arrived on time. The last time I heard that one of the Special Force Members went berserk and went into deep dive.

Seriously. What is up with these monsters? As soon as they came over here, one problem after another kept on popping up. I seriously can't even understand why Instructor Ayumi or Code A-P-09-024 rebelled against the Sages!

Due to the incidents, I have been feeling a bit too alert over time fearing death.

*BOOM!*

"What is happening!? The Planation's defense mechanism is not working at all! All the automatic mechanisms have failed to work! The system just showed several Klaxosaurs, including various larger ones rushing toward the Planation! Quickly find a way to fix the problem otherwise we will not be able to deploy FranXX-s!"

Alarms started to blare as the whole Plantation suddenly started to shake heavily. I was barely able to stand still, thankfully, I grabbed a support.

As soon as I was barely able to support myself, my eyes fell on the main screen showing the ground around the Plantation.

'Seriously?'

This was my last thought as the whole Plantation was suddenly engulfed in the shadow of a Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur rushing toward the Plantation.

*BOOOMMMMM*

"KKRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

-

.

.

.

{-- Gran Crevasse, The Underground Structure --}

"Well well well! Now the rat has no other option than to willingly fall into the trap. So, dear Klaxosaur Princess, I do have a way out of this situation. The Klaxosaur have destroyed all the plantation... well except one, but this is enough to force VIRMs to take action."

"What do you mean? Do you even know what you have done!? You have destroyed everything! Everything that we have been fighting for! Just because of your ignorance, we lost the battle even before it even began! The VIRMs are here and we are not even prepared."

With an angered face, Klaxo-Queen looked at Ryo as her body trembled in anger.

Scoffing at her statement, Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur princess as he replied, "Hah! Who said the battle is over? Well, this battle is still not lost yet. It has only begun!"

With an irritated expression, Klaxosaur Princess stared at him. She knew he was telling the truth. There was possibly a very low chance for Ryo to know their history and plans, but she respected his ability to reach that stage. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..."

Smiling as usual, Ryo extended one of his palms, and suddenly a small edible item appeared in his palm, making Klaxosaur Princess surprised.

'This is impossible! Illusion? No, it is not possible as it would not have escaped my senses. Is this space manipulation? But this technology is impossible to achieve even for the prime timeline where the Klaxo-Sapiens were still thriving...!'

Calming herself down, Klaxosaur Princess narrowed her eyes, as she continued to observe Ryo who gulped down the food and asked, "Do you even have any plan? And if you have a way to defeat the VIRMs, what do you want to make me help you?"

"Me? Nothing much. I just want to make you become my slave and I become the one and king of our kind..", Walking calmly toward Klaxo-Queen, Ryo walked up to her and looked down on her as if she was like an ant to him and not worth anything.

Not minding Ryo's arrogance, she stared back at him. "Tell me, if I become your slave, Will you be harming my species? Will you save my-our species from the VIRMs? And will you keep your word?", for her, the one and only priority was to survive and save her own kind and take revenge for her kind.

At that moment, if Ryo wanted to, he could have ordered her to lick his feet, and she would have done so without any hesitation. For her, feelings like shame and arrogance are of no importance.

"Instead of harming our kind, I will make them thrive. Killing them off is just a waste of loyal subjects and they still have use to them. So, I will keep my word, as I said before, I want to help you defeat the VIRMs."

Narrowing her eyes, she remarked, "You lied to me just now, Omega."

"Kuhahaha. I never lied, I just told you the half-truth. If the final goal is achieved, how it is achieved is not that important. Well, let's get to the point, you're wasting a lot of time. Tell me, are you willing to become my slave?"

"Yes..."

Gritting her teeth, Klaxo-Queen decided to accept the offer. From a normal viewpoint, it might look stupid, but she had the ability to detect lies from her kind, and she was not able to detect any lies from Ryo.

"Haha! Good decision. Now let's go to the Star Entity."

'He even knew of the Star Entity? How? He won't have any possible way to get his hand over that information even if he was to go through the memories of the Klaxosaurs...'

Ignoring the queen, Ryo walked up to Zero Two who was standing at a bit of a distance, and kissed her cheeks saying, "Thank you, Darling, for helping me make Klaxosaurs follow my instruction. Without your help, I might not have been able to overcome the control of my new slave over her kind."

"Hehe! Of course, it's my responsibility as a wife to help her hubby in achieving his goals. Tell me, darling, how was my work?"

"Of course, it was perfect.", Patting Zero Two's head, Ryo replied to her, making her smile and enjoy the feeling of being patted by her darling.

'Well, Zero Two has been getting a bit cling, which I do not mind but it might get in my way when I might be interfering in some world's plots. I do not know how she will react to when I might have to steal a girl or two from the main characters to get UPs.'

'Anyway, it all depends on her core. I still do not know about her core. System has not provided me with observation skills so I do not know much about it... Does she even have a core...? If she has a powerful core, I do not mind letting her have her ways with me for a limit.'

-

"So this is Star Entity? I am quite surprised. It's completely different compared to how I thought it might be."

Looking at the huge 500-meter baby, Ryo observed the baby made out of liquid from Magma moving around a huge glowing light blue liquid.

{A/N: In the manga, the Star Entity was actually a baby-shaped blue goo, which came into contact with Model 09 FranXX and takes its form, which Klaxo-Queen uses to fight Klaxosaurs.}

"It is still not complete. It still requires more energy. Probably a decade would have been enough for it to have grown to the prime age to operate. So this was your backup plan? Are you stupid? You should have sensed it. Now how do you plan to make it work?"

Klaxosaur Princess commented as she stood by Ryo's side looking at him observing the Star Entity.

"That is not required. The Star Entity does not require that much time. What it requires is a structure that it could replicate. Furthermore, with it being absorbing the Magma from the planet, the VIRM might have infected it.", Ryo replied.

"Well let's start the process."

Ryo said as suddenly a huge cylindrical tank, 100 cubic meters in size suddenly appeared out of thin air and dropped by his side.

Using one of his tails to pierce the side of the tank, Ryo instantly formed a huge hole in the tanker, making the content gush out at a fast pace. The whole tank was filled with Magma Energy which was used to run Plantations.

During the past 5 days, Ryo hacked into the database of Plantation 09 and reprogrammed the artificial intelligence that was used to maintain the Plantation. With that, he planned out that when he made the majority of the content of the Plantation fuel disappear, the database would not show it.

Furthermore, he made it so that when the Klaxosaurs attacked the Plantations, the security defense system would not show any alert until it was already too late.

Normally it would have been impossible to hack the system from outside, as the artificial intelligence would have noticed it and alerted the higher-ups, but with the help of Franxx's authority, it was a piece of cake for him to go into the main data frame and hack into the system easily.

*GULP*

As soon as the baby structured Star Entity felt the Magma moving toward it, it suddenly moved and opened its mouth, gulping down all the Magma poured down from the height by Ryo.

*Burp*

"WAHH!"

As soon as the whole content of the cylindrical structure was emptied out, the Star Entity burped loudly like a real human baby and showed a sign of appreciation.

Looking at the blue liquid goo baby playing in the pit, Ryo followed the next process.

*Swish*

A whole huge model of Model 09 FranXX suddenly popped into existence in the air, just above the Star Entity. As soon as it appeared, it fell directly onto the Star Entity, making it make a warping sound as it suddenly engulfed the FranXX Model 09.

"This..."

Klaxosaur Princess, who was watching the whole thing take place in front of her, felt astonished as she felt the changes taking place in the Star Entity.

'It is...'

"It is taking the shape of FranXX. If it was given a decade or so, it would have the same structure as that of our kind, the Klaxosaurs which are mindless, but with the structure introduced to it, it will take the form as its reference."

"Isn't this just a waste of potential? If it was given a decade, it would have been much more stronger and versatile."

Ryo nodded his head and replied, "Yes, you are indeed right, it would have been more versatile, but it would have its own consciousness and would have taken control over the Klaxosaur while you sat there ignorantly, not knowing what to do."

"But now it's different. With it turning into a FranXX, it will be operatable like usual but it will not have any conscious."

Ryo's reply made the Klaxosaur Princess turn silent. What he said was indeed true. If the Star Entity had been given time, it would have turned into a being with consciousness and would have taken control over their kind.

"What do we do now?", Looking at the now newly formed FranXX with greater size, Klaxo-Queen used her tails to reach up to it and touch it, making the face of the FranXX open up, revealing the insides of the FranXX.

"It is not 'WE' do now. Now it's up to you."

Ryo smiled 'kindly' at her, making Klaxo-Queen look at him in confusion. Ryo just snapped his fingers as suddenly a figure started to form by his side.

The person almost looked like the Klaxo-Sapiens, just the only difference was that she had black hair and deep red eyes along with small horns. As soon she appeared, Klaxosaur Princess squinted her eyes.

'This presence... it's the same presence that I felt when the anomaly started to form. Although I felt it these five days, seeing the person with my own eyes is a completely different thing.'

The figure that Ryo just summoned was none other than the 'almost' perfect Klaxo-Sapien that he gave evolution to.

"Lord Omega, is it the time?", As soon as the person stabilized herself, she looked around, and as soon as she saw Ryo, she walked up to him and asked in a confused yet respectful way.

"Yes, my dear. Today is the day when you will complete the destiny you were born for. You will be the hope."

Patting the shoulder of the girl, Ryo used his tails to lift her up and slid down the pit, as he handed the girl over to the Klaxo-Queen. He had been using brainwashing techniques over the girl and had been making her believe that she was born for the greater cause, to save the world.

He had been showing her various stories, using his emotional control over her, and had been training her on operating the FranXX. As she already had prior training in the Nursery Garden, she wasn't required to learn much of it as the basics were enough.

As for the gender? The Klaxo-Sapiens have the ability of self-biology manipulation, so they can turn into male as well as female at any point in time.

"This person has the perfect physique that you can use to operate the FranXX Model Klaxo. But remember, you are not allowed to leave the Planetary System for at least two days. I have placed a bomb inside her head and heart."

"Once it's out of range or it feels something is off, it will go boom!.", making a childish gesture, Ryo continued to smirk at Klaxosaur Princess.

Ignoring Ryo's illogical and comical action, Klaxosaur Princess started to sniff the girl with black hair and blue skin and asked, "Yes, she is indeed good for riding with me. But what about the virus you were talking about?"

"I was just getting to it.", Ryo replied with a swipe of his hand by his side, making an... abomination form in front of the Franxx cabinet.

"ITS HURTS!"

"SAVE ME!"

"AGHHH!"

The silent pit was suddenly filled with the noise and scream of help from an abomination. The abomination in question was almost in-humanoid and almost looked like a blob with multiple eyes, mouths, and various other body parts all over it.

"Such a vile existence. I wonder what she had to go through.", The Klaxosaur Princess commented.

=====

[6560]

Hey guys, so he's the reason as for Ryo's actions.

The thing with Ryo about him loving Zero Two, and actually trying to merge her with his own body; just so you know, he never felt something akin to 'love'. From his perspective, if he 'consumed' Zero Two, she would become a part of his body.

He loves himself to the truest and he knows that he can never truly and completely love Zero Two; so to 'love' her in his own perspective, he has to make her one with himself in this way, his twisted perspective on the concept of 'love', made him try to merge Zero Two into his body.

I know that it is way too illogical, but from Ryo's perspective, he holds himself to the highest priority, so by making Zero Two merged, he will be giving her the same importance as his own body.

In this way, he will be showing his true love to Zero Two.

The ORIGINAL Ryo drank another potion along with the 'love' one, which stopped Ryo from truly 'loving' Zero Two. The closer he is to loving her, the more he will feel 'hate' brewing inside himself.

=====

Also just so the new readers know, the 'System' was actively stopping Ryo from 'thinking' about that single 'possible probability' that Ryo figured out.

This makes up for the 'RYO's' prediction and anticipation lol.

-

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4K 129 17
The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their recent adventure. One was a girl, with rave...
45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...
343K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
471 63 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...