picture perfect , tom blyth...

Bởi _astroshiine

"i've always like stepping into the unknown, stepping into the abyss." in which two costars fall for each oth... Xem Thêm

introduction
001 connor cassidy
002 sleepover central
003 major slay
005 room in my carry on
006 our rat of the day
007 berlin baby
008 crochet chronicals
009 cartwheels down the street
010 wired auto complete
011 birthday girl
012 bright by echosmith on repeat
013 ballad! ballad! ballad!

004 media day

517 13 4
Bởi _astroshiine

"hi, i'm tom blyth," he introduced with a small smile.

"i'm connor cassidy," she added, copying his tone.

"and we're taking the glamour friendship test!" they chorused and connor extended her arms outward as tom lifted both hands in thumbs up.

"let's not talk about how many takes that took," she commented with a small laugh.

"you think we could be in sync by now but alas," he said and shrugged one shoulder.

"okay, are you ready to lose?" she asked as she repeatedly tapped the cards against her left palm.

"lose? i didn't realize we were competing," he answered, his british accent shining through.

"if i can make it into a competition, i'm making it a competition," she said as they dissolved into laughter.

"ladies first. ask me anything," he said and sat his cards in his lap to gesture toward her.

"i'll start easy," she said, lifting the cards. "what was my major my freshman year of college?"

"you were a nursing major before changing your mind after your first year and changing to psychology," he replied with a small smile. "i know i'm right because you've told me about how much you hated having to take anatomy and physiology."

"my god, they were awful. may god be with all the nursing majors out there. you're much smarter people than me," she ranted and let out a low whistle. "okay, what two shows do i always wish i could've been in?"

"ncis and dawson's creek. they're your favorite shows ever. you're constantly rewatching them," he answered, playfully rolling his eyes. "you also wish you were in the mighty ducks and little women twenty-nineteen."

"wow, you know me well," she hummed in approval while fighting a smile. "what were my favorite childhood movies?" she asked as she crossed one leg over the other.

"dennis the menace because you and your cousins would always watch it at your grandparents and it's a core memory for you," he said and lifted one finger. "and then sharkboy and lavagirl, spy kids two, the mighty ducks, the sandlot and scooby doo and the cyber chase," he listed with a proud smile.

"you're doing good," she stated approvingly.

"i am," he agreed with a nod.

"okay, what three items do i always have on me?" she questioned and shifted in her chair.

"chapstick, headphones, and your hydroflask," he replied and shrugged nonchalantly. he glanced down at where the insulated cup sat beside her chair leg, smiling as she slowly leaned down to pick it up. his eyes quickly darted downward when the neckline of her shirt shifted lower before quickly returning them to her face when she raised up to take a drink.

"i love this thing," she whispered as she bent to sit it down.

"i know you do," he grinned, softening his expression when she returned his smile.

"what's my very favorite memory of the two of us?" she said as she placed her chin in her hand.

"ooh," he said, licking his lips before pressing them in a line.

"ah?" she breaths and raised her eyebrows hopefully.

"i don't think this is right but i think the second or third time we snuck off on our horses and had a little picnic out in that open meadow near set," he conceded as his shoulders slouched. "that's not it, i know."

"it's close but not quite," she said with a small laugh as she lifted her cards to briefly cover her face. "it's actually when we were asked to drive to that dinner place near set to pick up lunch for everybody and we made friends with those two little kids in the lobby area while we waited. but my favorite memory that we made repeatedly is either our sleepovers or our early morning coffee runs."

"oh, that is such a good memory," he said, smiling fondly at her. " those kids were really fun."

"ugh, they were. though they kept beating me at rock paper scissors so i don't really appreciate them for that," she joked and dramatically rolled her eyes.

"i always want to say the time we drank an entire bottle of rosé and got very deep and personal but then i remember that it's my favorite memory of ours," he said, bringing forth a long stint of laughter.

"oh my god," she gasped as she doubled over in laughter. "oh, that's gold. i'd like to change my answer to that."

"who knew a bottle of rosé would bring out your life story," he managed between chuckles.

"you're stuck with me forever because you learned far to much that night," she told him, swiping at her eyes. "okay, what songs can i sing every word to no matter what?" she transitioned with a small smile.

"mm, you've got quite a few," he said as his eyebrows rose. "everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears. come on eileen by dexy's midnight runners. back to black by amy winehouse. and a whole slew of eighties songs that we'd be here all day if i mentioned. you've got a good memory when it comes to song."

"i do. i love music," she said and let her eyes fall shut.

"you do have headphones in a lot," he softly added, adoration settling into his expression as his eyes slid to her lips before traveling back up her face.

"got anymore questions for me?" he asked and tilted his head, eyes remaining softened.

"i've got one more," she replied and a poorly imitated australian accent. "what was your first impression of me?"

"i was completely and utterly enamored by you- even though it was rather obvious you didn't really want to be at the chemistry read," he said, beginning to laugh when connor buried her face in her hands in embarrassment.  "no, you were very homesick so i don't blame you," he chuckled as he leaned forward to pat her knee softly. "but were very captivating and magnetic right off the bat. i remember just really wanting to be your friend and wanting to be around you more. you were like magic. you still are."

"and look at us now," she said, cheeks burning red as she nodded. "together every chance we get."

"that we are, connie girl," he replied with a grin.

"okay, it's your turn," she said, a glint shining in her eyes. "you got any questions for me?"

"i do," he nodded and lifted his card. "i'll shoot that question right back at you - what was your first impression of me?"

"that you were very kind and charismatic. you were very magical," she answered, biting at her lower lip when he tilted his head. "you were just so quick-witted in making me laugh and feeling at ease when i was the most homesick and tired i've ever been and i knew then and there that i'd do just anything to be in your life any way you'd have me. i absolutely loved you and i've never known anyone like you."

"really?" he asked as his grin widened.

"yeah because i missed my family so much and i was going to have to be away from mary for the first time awhile and we're so super close and i was just kinda sad. not kinda, i was so sad," she said with an sheepish laugh. "you were just everything i need. then and now."

"oh, i'm honored," he said, smiling at her as he placed a hand over his heart.

"okay, next," she said and waved him off.

"what do you do that makes me laugh the hardest?" he asked, crossing one leg over the other.

"when i'm just so totally checked out of my surroundings and then say something so completely off the wall and unrelated to what's going on," she said, causing both to laugh softly.

"you are correct," he said, jokingly clapping for her.

"thank you, kind sir," she replied in a mock british accent

"okay, if i had an extra hour in the day, what would i use it for?" he questioned with a small smile.

"ugh, it really kind of depends on the day!" she answered and pressed her lips together in frustration. "i'm going to say either talking to your family or something you find to be fun."

"next question, if i could visit anywhere in the world, where would i go?" he asked, biting back a smile when a wide grin broke across her face.

"greece, specifically santorini. i remember that being a shared dream location for us both," she said as her grin got impossibly wider.

"this is a good one. what values are most important to me?" he asked and licked at his chapped lips.

"honesty, generosity, dependability, humor, and there's one more," she said and rolled her eyes upward as she wiggled her fingers.

"there is one more," he nodded, running his thumb along his bottom lip.

"oh! humility!" she said as she pointed at him excitedly. "you've got more values that you find very important but those are just your top five."

"okay, onto a less philosophical question," he said with a short laugh. "what's my favorite slash lucky number?"

"eighty-two because mines twenty-eight and i thought it was weird that they were inverses of each other," she excitedly explained, bouncing her legs.

"you know me so well," he said, feigning a dreamy tone before they doubled over in laughter. "last one - what famous person would i most like to meet?"

"ugh. don't do me like this last question," she groaned as her eyes fell shut again. "i'm going david bowie?" she slowly asked, her guess turning more into a question as she carried on.

"yeah, that's right," he said, brightening when she excitedly shook her head.

TWITTER!

user
oh, he's so down bad for her. did y'all see the looks he was giving her?
941 likes | 167 retweets

user
y'all they were so quick to be answering those questions 😭 the ones they 'struggled' with seemed so not real. like they knew those right off the bat
2.6k likes | 821 retweets

user
connor cassidy makes me irrationally angry in ways i can't explain
1.31k likes | 1.1k retweets

user
NOT TOM BLYTH REPEATEDLY LOOKING AT CONNOR CASSIDYS LIPS
1.73k likes | 284 retweets

user
this is the purest friendship ever i love them
3.2k likes | 1.6k retweets

user
connor cassidy saying tom blyth was and still everything she needs. i'm gonna throw up
1.9k likes | 928 retweets

user
'i was completely and utterly enamored but you' if he doesn't talk about you the way tom blyth does about connor cassidy, he's not worth it
18.7k likes | 9.56k retweets

user
i would love to have whatever the people who think connor cassidy and tom blyth are just friends after that friendship quiz video are on because the delulu is deluluing
2.89k likes | 1.31k likes

user
oh, so they're IN LOVE in love
145 likes | 47 retweets

user
someone get tom outta there before connor tanks his reputation
6.97k likes | 3.4k retweets

"and we're going to play never have i ever!" connor and tom chorused with wide smiles.

"okay, you first," connor said and nodded at tom, twisting her water in her hands.

"i've got a good one. never have i ever spent more than eight hours binge-watching a tv show," he said, beginning to laugh when connor lifted the glass to her mouth.

"that was sick and twisted right there. you knew the answer," she said as she returned her hands to her lap. "my turn. never have i ever fallen in love at first sight."

"i can't believe you're making me do this," he said and took a small drink.

"you've fallen in love at first sight?" she questioned, biting the inside of her bottom lip when he nodded in answer. "with who?"

"that i can't disclose," he told as he cast a cheeky smile at the camera. "you not ever fallen in love at first sight?"

"i don't really believe in love at first sight," she said, softly shaking her head. "i believe in attraction at first sight."

"i believe in love at first sight. i think you find aspects of someone you really connect with and know that if you get to know that person better, you'd fall in love with them," he explained and furrowed his eyebrows at the quizzical expression on her face. "you don't agree. i can tell by the way you're looking at me."

"i just don't feel like you really know someone when you first meet them. you can fall in love with that person you met but that's not the entirety of who they are. if you fall in love with someone you meet for the first time, you're not actually in love with them. you're in love with the them that you've got in your head," she explained as a blush rushed up her neck and flooded her cheeks. "and now i've rambled for however long. how embarrassing."

"don't feel embarrassed. i quite enjoy your ramblings," he said, smiling softly. "is it my turn?"

"mhm," she hummed with a nod.

"never have i ever," he started before pausing to think, "walked out of a movie because it was so bad."

"i hate you," she whispered over the rim of her cup.

"you wouldn't tell me which it is would you?" he asked with a devious smile.

"not on camera," she replied, shaking her head.

"figured," he replied and lifted her eyebrows.

"never have i ever lied about a liking a gift someone got me," she said and smile when he shook his head.

"okay, never have i ever broken a bone from doing something stupid," he said, causing her to jokingly roll her eyes as she took a drink. "i need a story."

"i broke my ankle when me and my brothers were hiking because i was trying to be goofy and jump over some roots and caught my foot one," she sighed as she dramatically let her head fall to the side. "never have i ever tried to cut my own hair."

"i did once, when i was in grade one," he said and smiled impossibly wider when she dissolved into quiet, uncontrollable giggles. "thankfully, i took it from the bottom so it was easy to cover up."

"was your mom mad?" she asked, pressing her hand to her mouth to hold back laughter.

"flamed me," he said as he rolled his head in a small circle.

"it could've been worse," she giggled. "coulda got it from the front."

"true. then i'd really be dead. okay, never have i ever read an entire book in one day," he said and lifted his pointer finger. "and children's books don't count."

"i have. i read ballad the day it came out. i've also read the entire maze runner and hunger games series in twenty four hours if that counts," she replied as she took small sips of her water. "oh, and the outsiders!"

"you're a reader, aren't you?" he asked, lifting a hand to run his thumb across his bottom lip.

"i am and the fact that you aren't much of one makes me sad," she explained and dramatically rolled out her bottom lip.

"hey, i've read the ballad of songbirds and snakes and the maze runner," he said as he raised his hands defensively.

"because i read them to you," she scoffed, jokingly rolling her eyes.

"you were reading them anyway," he laughed softly while his smile grew. "you should be an audiobook narrator or whatever they're called."

"really? oh, i'd love to do that," she said and placed her hand over her heart.

"i'd read more if i could listen to you read a book to me," he said, a soft glint sparkling in his eyes.

"the dyslexia doesn't get in the way?" she asked as she tilted her head to the right.

"i don't mind it," he replied with a small shrug.

"i appreciate that," she smiled.

TWITTER!

user
tom blyth telling connor cassidy he enjoyed her ramblings had me kicking my feet, twirling my hair, and giggling my ass off
21.4k likes | 19.7k retweets

user
why's no one talking about tom blyth admitting he'd read more if connor was the one to read to him?
78.1k likes | 70.7k retweets

user
"i was trying to be goofy" i love how unserious connor cassidy always is
87.6k likes | 85.8k retweets

user
anyone got the vibe that connor cassidy's who tom blyth's talking about when he said he fell in love at first sight? just me? okay i'll go home
1.8k likes | 473 retweets

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151K 3.2K 29
𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 ────── in which jade everdeen has to face her biggest fear while falling for her rival. © sandysurfs / cover by @girldirt
5.7K 252 9
"after all these years, isn't it strange that we haven't managed to have a proper conversation?" "well, my lucks gotta run out at some...
1.1M 21.8K 87
"What a cliche to fall in love with your co-star" | dazhiddleston: social media seriously harms your mental health imsebastianstan: She's all I want
118K 2.1K 27
❝𝐼'𝑚 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.❞ ➳𝐈𝐧...