Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

Por your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... Más

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 7

2K 97 2
Por your_author00

Eyes cautiously glancing around the room, Levi pulled a shirt over his head. Let's just say gym was boring as hell, yet another hour of running, skipping and pretending like he did it everyday to avoid the judgement of being out of breath for even a second.

His pale skin turned red at his cheeks, making him take a large swing of fresh cold water from his bottle.

As he lowered it, two figures came into view right into front of him.

And when I say right in front of him, I mean if they leaned an inch closer...

Yeah.

Nearly choking, the Powis boy set down his bottle and looked up at them, now seeing both Scott and Stiles staring at him weirdly.

"Can I help you?"

He felt their curiosity.

Their judgement.

Their weariness.

"What are you doing here?"

Scott nudge his friend in the ribs, the latter letting out a small 'ouch' at the touch.

"I was just getting changed..."

"No. You know what I mean? What are you doing here?"

He frowned, shaking his head in wonder.

Their emotions didn't let him in on the secret of what they were talking about. Those were something he usually heavily relied on.

"Putting clothes on?"

Stiles' eye twitched in irritation causing Scott to push him back slowly and take over the conversation.

"He means, why'd you come to Beacon Hills?"

The Stilinski boy nodded and gestured to him as if saying 'yeah that's right' before adding on, "did you get attacked at night by a weird animal. Did it bite you?"

Levi furrowed his brows, laughing softly.

So these guys were crazy.

That makes more sense.

At least he didn't have to hold a grudge against the boy anymore for nearly getting him beaten for getting kicked out of class.

Again.

Yay.

"Okay... I gotta go to Spanish."

Stiles arched a brow.

"Please, I'm in your class. We have it fourth."

Levi internally rolled his eyes.

"Right, I meant Geometry. Very important lesson to me. Bye."

As he tried to walk past them, a hand gripped his forearm and pulled him back. He clenched his jaw, following the arm to the culprit: Stiles.

"Listen," Scott started with, "if Derek says anything to do, anything, don't believe it. We know you're something. And he probably does to. Just be careful."

Derek?

Something?

Oh shit.

The two boys noticed his immediate change in posture, slight fear crossing his eyes before they became blank again.

"I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about. I don't know who Derek is, and he definitely doesn't know me. So, I'll be off."

This time he succeeded in exiting the room, bag swinging side to side on his shoulder as the duo watched him go.

"Why are you being nice to him? He's literally out there at night circling people in the swimming pool. Circling me Scott! He's tried to kill me twice!"

The McCall looked at his friend oddly.

"It's not him. He's not the Kanima." Seeing the exhasperated stare from Stiles, he elaborated. "Last night, at the pool... I could just tell. He's something else. Derek knows. I can tell."

"Oh great. Well why don't we go ask him? Oh wait, we can't because he's out there biting teenagers and turning them into supernatural killing machines!" He yelled in a whisper.

The pair soon trailed off after Levi, somehow unaware of the pair of ears listening in behind a block of lockers.

"You've been doing pretty good lately. Been in all classes, no outbursts, getting good grades."

Levi leant back in his chair, bag hanging loosely from his hand.

"I've only been in school about a week and a bit, Miss. Can't have that good grades."

Mrs Ford let out a small chuckle, closing the little file on her desk before turning to face the teenager again.

"How are you feeling, Levi?"

Okay.

Deep question.

But alright.

"Great. Never been better. You?"

Ellen gave him a pointed look, but smiled again nonetheless.

"I've been fine. No kids messing me about this week. No calling parents home. How have your parents been, ey?"

He felt the intrigue hovering in the air. The pushiness. The need to know.

Was this the intention of the meeting? To find something out about them? His family?

"They're fine. They're pretty busy with work and stuff."

He leant further back in his chair, wringing his hands together in an attempt to calm the nerves building in his chest.

Levi half expected Mr Crawford to burst through the door with his dad any second.

He didn't know why.

They promised if he kept doing what he was meant to than they wouldn't call him.

Didn't even have to beg.

They just did it.

Did teachers normally give in so easily like that?

"Right. Of course. So, are you home alone a lot?"

The questions were getting more and more personal as she went on, Levi's answers getting shorter and more pushed in.

He didn't know what she was trying to find out, but he wouldn't give it to her. Even if she had good intentions with the answers.

Levi looked at the clock as the seconds ticked by, tapping his foot rhythmically at the same time, waiting anxiously for the bell.

He wanted out of that room.

He missed it when Mr Crawford was sat on the sofa opposite. Cracking jokes every now and then to ease the tension.

He was teaching now.

Which he thought was weird.

Why'd she ask for a meeting with him knowing her partner in dealing with him wasn't going to be available?

Why'd she want him alone to talk?

Weird, right?

The brunette let out a thankful breath as the bell rang, allowing his quick escape.

To chemistry.

Thank god.

As soon as he entered the class, he noticed three things.

One, Erica was there. Looking better than ever.

Two, that boy who had been arrested was also there. Right next to her.

Three, Scott and Stiles were staring right at him, squashed either side the most popular redhead of the school, with wide eyes and worried expressions.

He, however, failed to notice the smirks shared between the two 'newbies' as they saw their concerned features.

Clicking his tongue awkwardly, hesitant due to the raging overwhelming confidence suffocating the room, he walked over to a spare desk in the corner.

Allison, Scott's girlfriend sat there. She smiled tensely at him.

He gave a forced one back.

The entire room smelt of fear and cockiness.

The hell?

He turned his head as the teacher walked in, an unimpressed look already etched onto his face.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." Levi looked at the face Stiles pulled, holding in a laugh at his misfortune. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" nearly every boy and girl raised their palms eagerly, Levi smelling out the lust instantly. He fought the urge to gag. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." Erica smirked and seductively got out of her seat, standing. "All right, next two... Isaac and Levi."

Scott and Stiles sent each other panicked looks, seeing the dirty blond give a cheeky smirk as well, standing too as they saw the oblivious expression on Levi's face.

This was going to be a long lesson.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.2K 664 26
(Completed) "I wanted you to turn around!" It's been months and it's now the beginning of Junior year Everyone thinks that everything is back to no...
128K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...