๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€

raynessarchivess

๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ... ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ข๐™— ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ !! ะ•ั‰ะต

๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ใ€
โœฆ
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•ใ€

ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—ใ€

2K 75 6
raynessarchivess

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

Raquelle smiled up at Carlos as he put a white chick-fil-a bag down in front of her. "Thank you." She said, accepting her drink and straw.

"Yo, did Monse find out about Olivia and Cesar? Rio asked as he and Carlos sat down at the lunch table.

Raquelle glanced over at the table where the three friends were eating in silence.

"Find out what?" Jordyn asked confused.

"Oh I ain't tell you? Girl, why Cesar done kissed Olivia's raggedy ass." Raquelle explained.

Jordyn's jaw dropped. "You're joking... when?"

"On halloween. It was a big thing." Raquelle went in the explain the events of the day before leaving Rio and Jordyn in shock.

"Damnnn." Jordyn shook her head.

"I know. It was a lot." Raquelle shoved some fries into her mouth, jumping when Cesar slammed his tray down on the table and sat down.

"Don't be slamming yo tray down like that." Carlos told him. "What's wrong?"

Cesar just shook his head staying quiet.

"The fuck did you do all of that for, then?" Carlos reached into Raquelle's bag, pulling out his own fries.

"Mm mm mm." Jordyn shook her head at Cesar. "Shame on you."

He sighed, "I said I was sorry."

"That's what they all say, then BAM! They do it again." Raquelle slammed her fist on the table before high-fiving Jordyn.

"I feel like that was directed." Rio spoke up.

"Yeah..." Carlos agreed.

"If the shoe fits." Jordyn shrugged. Raquelle felt a tap on her shoulder making her slowly turn her head. She kissed her teeth seeing Olivia standing there.

"What you want?" She asked. Olivia sighed and sat down on the empty bench next to her.

"I didn't say—."

"Is Monse mad at me?" She asked.

"What? Why would you think that?" Raquelle answered sarcastically. Olivia didn't catch onto this.

"I mean, she won't talk to me. She won't look at me. She's been avoiding me in the hallways." Olivia explained. Raquelle side eyed Carlos who was trying not to laugh.

Raquelle grabbed Olivia's hands gently. "Alright, I want you to think about what you did." She gave Olivia a moment. "You fucked up, right?"

Olivia nodded.

"That's supposed to be your best friend. You kissed her man then tried to act like you didn't know they had anything going on." She broke it down for her.

"But I really didn't know—."

"Don't lie. We all knew." Carlos chimed in.

"Yeah, I'on know what they was tryna hide for." Rio added. "It was that obvious?" Cesar asked. They all nodded.

"So yeah. I mean, I personally feel like Monse's too nice. Had that been me, I would've beat yo ass till you couldn't talk no more. I would've broke your jaw, then you wouldn't be kissing no one." Raquelle smiled.

Olivia pulled her hands away as a frightened look spread across her face.

"But keep playing innocent. Maybe she'll forgive you. I don't though, so just remember that." Raquelle finished, turning back to her friends. "You can go now."

"You're so mean." Carlos laughed as he watched Olivia get up quickly and speed walk away.

"I'm dead, she said I'ma break up jaw, then you won't be kissing no one." Jordyn repeated before laughing.

"What do you mean you're playing in the game? You're not even on the team." Raquelle said into her phone as she got out the car.

She kissed Carlos goodbye before shutting the door and walking up to her front door.

"I'm not actually playing. I'm just sitting on the bench. My parents still don't know that I quit the team." Jamal explained.

"Oh. I don't understand why you don't just tell them. I'm sure they'll understand." She unlocked the front door and walked into the house.

"I think I'm gonna tell them after this game. I'm tired of faking injuries." Jamal sighed.

"You should've been did that, Mal. Talking bout a damn pimp stick." She said making him laugh.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later." He told her. They said their goodbyes before hanging up.

Raquelle stared at herself in the mirror, admiring her belly that looked like it had grown a lot over night.

She took a quick picture of herself before posting it on her close friends.

_________
raquelle.mariee 2m

Send a message
__________ (A/N: ntm on my editing😭)

Barely anyone knew she was pregnant and she wanted to keep it that way. She wore oversized shirts and hoodies at school. Most times she would wear all black so no one couldn't tell.

"You going to the game?" Monse asked as she poked her head in the door way.

"Yeah. I'm about to change and then we can go."

She changed into some jean shorts and an oversized white graphic t shirt before putting on some socks and her yeezy slides.

When she walked out her room, Monse was sitting on the floor playing with Dior. "You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Bye, mommy's baby. You getting so big." She smiled as she scratched his head.

The girls soon left and walked to the school. Raquelle complained the entire time. "Finally. Shit." She breathed out as they paid for their tickets.

They walked inside the stadium.

"I'm gonna catch up with you." Monse said, spotting Olivia. Raquelle nodded and pulled out her phone, calling Jordyn. "Where you at?" She asked.

"On the bleachers. I see you, just keep walking up." Jordyn explained. Raquelle did as told, spotting Jordyn. "Ok, I see you."

She hung up and slid past a few people to sit down. "Why is Jamal on the field?" Jordyn asked her.

"I couldn't tell you." Raquelle shrugged.

Soon Ruby, Monse, Cesar, and Olivia sat down in the row in front of the two friends and the game began.

"Isn't this exciting? Aren't you excited?" Jamal's mom asked the teens. Raquelle just nodded and smiled.

"Oh look, there's Carlos and Rio." Jordyn pointed to the two who were walking up the bleachers.

She joined the girls, sitting next to them. Carlos dapped up his brother before ruffling Monse's hair. She swatted him away before turning back to talk to the Turners.

The game went on and Raquelle found no interest in it while her friends kept their attention on it the whole time.

Fourth quarter rolled around and Raquelle finally took her attention off her phone. She paid attention to the argument going on in front of her. 

"So your apologies are like your betrayals. Stealth and untimely." Ruby said to Cesar.

She jumped when Carlos stood up abruptly. "Yo, what the fuck!" He yelled. She rolled her eyes and got back on her phone as the whole crowd booed whatever had just happen.

She looked up seeing Cesar pull Olivia over in Ruby's place. She shook her head. "He's not helping his case at all right now." She mumbled.

Ruby looked around, realizing what happened. "Nice. Nice work amigo. You got me." He said before sitting down.

Raquelle let out a small giggle, turning off her phone to give them her full attention.

Monse slightly scooted away from him. He looked her up and down. "Excuse you. Why are you scooching? I'm the injured party here."

"I was just trying to protect you." Monse told him.

"Really? Is that what that was? Because I wasn't aware that throwing your friend under the bus was protection." Ruby snapped.

"Trust me. It's was for your benefit."

"Or yours."

"Ooouu weee." Raquelle but her nail as she noticed the argument heating up.

"That bus was meant for you and you pushed me in front of it." He told her. Before Monse could get another word out, the football players began fighting.

Everyone stood up quickly. "Whew." Raquelle held her stomach as she struggled to stand up.

"What bus?" Monse asked.

"The bus of truth. I'm starting to question whether that rumor, that you suggested was just a rumor this summer, really wasn't just a rumor after all." Ruby explained.

"Fake news." Monse looked straight ahead.

"I have it on good authority that you had a summer smash sitch and when you put two and two together it equals Cesar."

Raquelle made a yikes face at this while a worries look spread across Monse's face.

"Are they putting Jamal in?" Rio asked, seeing him get off the bench. Raquelle blew out an exasperated breath. "Lord, please watch over this boy." She said looking up at the sky.

"Amen." The other three said in unison.

"Your silence is your telling. Now I know you lied. You're a liar and a puta." Ruby told her.

Raquelle scrunched up her face.

"Go to hell, Ruby." Monse said and Olivia quickly switched spots with him.

"How is nobody tuned into this." Raquelle asked as she watched Cesar and Ruby start arguing.

"Enough!" Olivia yelled, catching the attention of Carlos, Rio, and Jordyn. Everyone scrunched up their faces, trying to figure out what Olivia was saying. "Everyone, behind the bleachers."

The four walked off.

Rio looked around. "So, is anybody gonna translate that?" He asked making them laugh.

"I didn't understand a word she said." Jordyn said.

"Literally." Raquelle agreed.

"Let's go Mal!" Carlos yelled making them look to see Jamal running towards the end zone.

They cheered him on as he made the touchdown and slammed the ball down.

Raquelle sighed as she kicked off her shoes. Her ankles were swelling up. "Can't believe this shit. It's all Carlos' fault." She rolled her eyes before getting up off her vanity chair.

"Dior!" She called out and he came running to her. "Let's go check on Monse." She smiled a little, rubbing his face.

She walked over to Monse's room, seeing that she was laying down in the dark with her headphones in.

"Why you in here, in the dark?" She asked, walking in the room and cutting the light on.

"Why you crying?" She quickly walked over to the bed and sat down on it, pulling her into a hug. "I'm done with Cesar." Monse said as she laid her head on her older sister's shoulder.

"Aww, it's ok. Me and Carlos have broken up plenty of times. You'll be back."

"No we won't." She muttered. "I told him to go date Olivia. That we were better off as friends."

"Oh. Well, it's still gonna be ok. I can go beat her up if you want." Raquelle rubbed her back.

"No, no." Monse giggled. "I like Olivia."

Dior jumped up on the bed. Lying across the laps of the two girls. "Get yo big ass off of me." Raquelle told him but he stayed put.

"Aww. He just wants some of the love too." Monse smiled, rubbing his face.

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒?

𝐀/𝐍: i'm backkkk. i broke my phone so i couldn't write but i'm back now😁

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Your Love |Monse Finnie nobodyknowslolll

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

3.9K 194 38
"There's only one thing that could tear us apart at any second," ~Cesar
๐ƒ๐”๐Š๐„ ๐“๐€๐˜

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

797K 32.6K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
Enemies to lovers shorts 263636i

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

5.9K 42 17
Read the title and tags
Tangled Hearts full of Wounded Souls ZZbea11

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

2.7K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT๐Ÿ˜