Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

Por ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... Mais

1♡
2♡
3♡
4♡
5♡
6♡
7♡
8♡
9♡
10♡
11♡
12♡
13♡
14♡
15♡
16♡
17♡
18♡
19♡
20♡
21♡
22♡
23♡
24♡
25♡
26♡
27♡
28♡
29♡
30♡
32♡
33♡
34♡
35♡
36♡
37♡
38♡
39♡
40♡
41♡
42♡
43♡
44♡
45♡
46♡
47♡
48♡
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

31♡

1.6K 51 57
Por ImDeluluAndi

《《 The day of the sleepover 》》

1320 words 

It was Friday the day of the sleepover whole weekend. Y/n was packing up her bag full of clothes etc. 

Her parents had been staring at her outside her room making her look at them sighing before lightly laughing.

"Mom and Dad I'm gonna be fine no need to watch me pack.. you've been standing there for like 20 minutes or so.. It's distracting me slightly" 

"But dear! this is your first sleepover since we moved! We are very excited yet worried about you!" 

"I'm gonna be at Kei's place Mom It'll be fine" 

M/n hugs D/n proud of their daughter yet the worry never stopping.

Y/n looks at her parents standing up and hugging them.

"I love you both" 

"We love you too Dear" 

The L/n family hugs for longer than expected wrapped in warmth. 

-

-

-

*** 

Everyone arrived at different time at Kei's massive Mansion. Even knowing It was gonna be impressive sight seeing the mansion face to face still left the whole group jaws dropped at the sight of the place. 

When everyone finally arrived they were all in the big living room in pajamas.

"Let's watch movies then play games after!" 

Chiyo says excitedly as the others nodded in agreement. Y/n looked at everyone sitting on the big couch while some on the floor.  Then at Kusuo who really looked like he regrets his decisions. 

Y/n laughed before Kei stands up and offer her his hand making her confused.

"Yes Kei?" 

"Wanna help me get popcorn and drinks for everyone?" 

Y/n eyes sparkled and stand up immediately.

"Yes let's go!" 

"Don't start without us."

The group nodded. Kusuo looks at the two about to go to the kitchen before sighing and standing up himself. Making everyone confused. 

"Are you gonna help too Saiki?" 

Kei says curiously even knowing the reason. The pink haired give a slight nod trying to not look desperate. 

"Then let's go-" 

Y/n's words got interrupted when the bluenette spoke up.

"I'll go help too!" 

Y/n looked at Kokomi and then at Kusuo. That strange feeling again deep in her heart came but once again 'shrugged' it off. She smiles at the bluenette nodding. While two of the guys obviously displeased with this.

'Good grief.' 

The four then went to the kitchen to prepare the popcorn and drinks. When they got there, Y/n immediately rummaged through the cupboards like she know what she's doing which she does. 

She got the ingredients ready while the three others look at her confused.

"What you up to N/n?" 

Y/n smiles at Kei then at Kusuo before responding to the question. 

"Coffee Jelly!" 

Kei glances at the pink haired before nodding.

"I see. Are you only making coffee jelly for Saiki?" 

"No no! I'm gonna make lots for him and you guys too! I'm not that mean Kei!" 

'N/n you're never mean' 

'Agreed'  

Kei and Kusuo thought to themselves while another not agreeing. 

Y/n begins making coffee jelly, Kei looks at her then back at the other two.

"You guys can prepare the drinks. I'll take care of the popcorns" 

Kei says calmly smiling at them then back at Y/n before beginning to prepare the popcorn. Everyone does there job assigned. Kusuo frowns seeing Kokomi trying to make him gasp as usual.

"I usually wear something else but don't I look nice Saiki!" 

Kokomi smiles using her charms on him as they continued getting the glasses of drinks ready. Kusuo doesn't respond and pretended to be in deep focus with the task at hand. 

'SAIKI PAY ATTENTION TO ME' 

'No.' 

-

-

-

***

Four of them finally finished preparing everything and was now going back to the living room with the others.

"Have you guys picked any movie yet?"

Chiyo nodded excitedly and glances at the food and drinks.

Aren didn't waste anytime grabbing a glass of drink. While Shun and Nendou each took popcorn bags. Y/n laughs at the sight before sitting herself down on the free space the others left for her and three who was in the kitchen. 

She ended up being in the middle of Kusuo and Kei which makes her get deja vu about It. Looking at the two guys before looking straight at the big T.V screen. 

Everyone had gotten each themselves a popcorn bag. Besides Kusuo who didn't really want any. Everyone was now set ready to watch a movie. Chiyo glances at Shun who was next to her smiling and blushing making Y/n, Kei, Kusuo noticed. The two best friend look at each other with a amused look while the pink haired just didn't have much of a reaction. 

The movie finally started, the group having full attention to the screen in front of them. 

-

-

-

*** 

A few hours had passed watching a bunch of movies after another. Y/n tried to get more popcorn to eat from her bag but when she couldn't she realized It was all gone. Kei looks at her with a smile taking her bag then handing his popcorn bag. 

"There's no need Kei I can go get-" 

"Have It. I don't want anymore" 

Y/n looks at her best friend then the popcorn before sighing in defeat.

"Fine thank you" 

Kei smile at her then his eyes glances up at Kusuo who was staring daggers into him. He awkwardly chuckle before looking away standing up to throw the groups garbage. While the bluenette who was there frown since the whole time while watching the movies, she saw the way the pink haired glances at y/n every chance he could. 

'How could he like Y/n over me. No way.'

'I BELIEVE I STILL HAVE A CHANCE. I AM TERUHASHI KOKOMI!' 

The  bluenette attitude changed to a positive one again. Using delusions to help her. Even seeing the plain truth. Kusuo frown at Kokomi's stubbornness. 

'She just cannot take a hint. Good grief.'

Kusuo rolls his eyes annoyed then glancing back at the h/c haired putting his hand onto the popcorn bag eating some. Y/n looked at him surprised since he hasn't ate any popcorn except coffee jellies since the group started watching movies. 

"Now you want some?" 

'Mhm.' 

Kusuo gives a small smile at her while Kokomi who saw this was fuming immediately excusing herself to go to the bathroom.  Chiyo looks at the time before smirking.

"Now let's get to the fun part of the sleepover guys!" 

Y/n's eyes sparkles knowing what she means immediately moving to sit on the floor with Chiyo. 

"GAMESS!" 

The two girls say in a unison. 

"But there's a punishment every time someone looses in the games!" 

"First let's play Jenga!" 

"What are the punishments?" 

The two girls look at each other with a mischievous look. Before y/n leaves for a moment to grab things in the room she, Chiyo and Kokomi was sharing. 

'I am not gonna play this. I'll win either way.'  

Kusuo says to himself in his head knowing he can just use his powers to make sure the blocks don't fall every time it's his turn. He definitely will be using it to avoid the punishment the girls had in mind. Reading their mind knowing what It was. 

Right on cue Y/n came back with a bunch of makeup products in her hands. The guys realizing what they meant made there eyes widened.

"NO!" 

Shun says defensively while Aren tried to sneak away from the whole scene but was immediately stopped by Y/n.

"You can't sneak away Aren! not in my watch!" 

"But Y/n this is-" 

"No buts!" 

Nendou was still clueless tilting his head to the side.

"I'm confused." 

Chiyo looks at Nendou before giggling.

"The punishment is for the loser that one of the group will have a chance to put anything they want on her/his face in 1 minute max!" 

_____________________________________

Who's a big fat liar? Me...I've become lazy right when my break started yesterday I apologize my darling's😭😭

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

152 12 4
❝ They spoke in a harmony of silence, one they grew to love. ❞ ˗ˏˋ SHE WAS NEVER really good with her words...
8.3K 312 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...
715K 25.2K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
18.2K 731 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...