Date A Live: The Inversed Spi...

由 Cosmic66

Kazoki is a guy that don't care about anything. He don't know fear and he's not interested in relationship. H... 更多

Bio
Chapter 1: The Day Of Fate
Chapter 2: Two Boys + Two Spirits = Double Trouble!
Chapter 3: Roommate And Classmate
Chapter 4: I'm Your Friend
Chapter 5: Picture Madness (Filler)
Chapter 6: Triple Trouble
Question
Answer
Chapter 7: Let's Go On A Trip!
Chapter 8: Meeting New Peoples
Chapter 9: A Day On The Island
Valentine Chapter: Chocolate & Love
Chapter 10: End Of The First Day
Special Chapter: Tohka's Birthday
Chapter 11: How To Turn A Normal Day Into A Crazy Day
Chapter 12: Day On The Beach

Christmas Chapter: Christmas Carol

616 21 7
由 Cosmic66

Near Tengu City

In a Forest near of Tengu City, we could see the remnant of a burned House. And in front of it was two peoples. Kazoki who was sitting on the ground with his hands on his chin, and Tenka who was standing in front of him with her hands in her pocket.

"...Well done, Tenka. Well done." Kazoki say in a unpresssed tone.

"How i was supposed to know that it would burn the House?" Tenka asked annoyed.

"By asking me, obliviously." Kazoki say equally annoyed. Not only by their situation, but also by the fact that Tenka was acting childish at a time like this.

Earlier, Tenka wanted to cook something for launch. However, thanks to some complication, she end up burning the House. As a result, Kazoki and Tenka are now Homeless.

Which is really annoying considering that today is Christmas. A time where peoples gather themself to enjoy the Holiday. Only for the two of them to pass it without a House.

...No. That won't do.

Kazoki get up, making Tenka look at him, before he walk away. "See you."

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" Tenka asked as she follow him.

"Anywhere but here." Kazoki answered.

"Aren't you going to rebuild your House?" Tenka asked before Kazoki glare at her.

"Even if i wanted to, i can't." Kazoki answered annoyed. "It take Months to build a House, and even then, you need more then one person to do so."

Tenka rose a eyebrow. "So, how did you build this House?"

"...I didn't." Kazoki said. "I've win it in a contest."

"A contest?" Tenka blinked. She know what is a contest, thanks to Tohka telling her. But she didn't expect to hear that a House was among one of the winning price.

"Yeah." Kazoki nodded. "Once, i've buy a ticket to win some money. However, it turn out that it was actually for a contest with rare winning price. And i've won the House." He scratch his head. "From what i've hear about it, it belonged to a Secret Agent."

Tenka rose a eyebrow at this. A Secret Agent? That explain a lot of things then. This House is filled with Hidden Rooms. Once, she wanted to eat something in the Kitchen, only to find out a Room filled with Guns.

And yet, Kazoki never use them at least once. Then again, it was no longer a possibility since the House was destroyed...because of her.

Tenka winced a bit at the last part. As much she hated to admit...she really mess up this time. It was never her intension to burn their Home. And Kazoki is now mad at her.

...Wait a moment. Since when do she care about what he think of her? Whatever others people think of her is not of her concern.

...Although, it was still a foolish move of her to destroy the House of someone who let her live with her. As such, she sort of regret her actions.

But now, there are more important matters.

"Is there a place you want to go?" Tenka asked after a moment of walking in silence.

"Maybe in Tengu City." Kazoki said. "They must probably prepare themself for Christmas."

"...Christ-what?" Tenka asked.

"...It's going to take a while."

____________________________________________________________

Date A Live: The Inversed Spirit & The Snarky Human: Christmas Carol        ____________________________________________________________

Tengu City

Decoration could being see everywhere. Everyone was out of their House to celebrate the greatest event of the year: Christmas.

A mother was helping up her son to put a Star at the top of a Christmas Tree. The boy happily pointed at the Star. "Look, mommy! I'll put the Star!"

"Well done, sweety." The mother say with a smile.

A man dressed as Santa, who was carring logs in his hands, yell out. "Log! Buy Christmas Log!"

A woman was changing the 'Closed' affiche to 'Open'. She then noticed a lot of peoples in front of the store. "Well, seem that a lot of people are in hurry today."

Many customer were waiting before the opening to get buy what they need for Christmas. Among them were Shido and Tohka, who were wearing winter clothings.

"It's going to open! It's finaly going to open!" Tohka jumped excited, like a kid waiting for her Christmas Present. Which was ironicaly the case for her.

"You seem very excited, Tohka." Shido smiled amused.

"Of course! It's my first Christmas with you!" Tohka smiled happily.

Shido nodded. "Me too. But first, we need to buy everything we need for Christmas."

"I can't wait!" Tohka nodded.

A man, who hear their conversation, look at them. "It's your first Christmas Shopping?"

"Yes." Shido asked confused, before another man put a hand on his shoulder.

"We wish you good luck, kid." The other man said before he leave with the first man.

Tohka blinked before she look back at Shido. "What are they talking about, Shido?"

"I don't know." Shido said. "It's just Shopping."

Later in the Store

Shido was pushed back against a windom as he try to fight a busty woman for a bag full of lolipop. "It's for my Sister!"

"No! It's for me!" The woman yelled before she kick Shido in the groin, making him fall over, allowing the woman to grab Shido and the bag of lolipop before running to the nearest exit.

"Hand off! It's mine!" Tohka yelled as she keep away her bag filled with decoration and foods from angry customer.

The next full minute, everyone was try to fight Tohka in order to steal her grossery, only to being pushed back.

Later outside the Store

Fighting sound were hear before Tohka came out the Store, panting. She look back inside it. "What is wrong with them? Not even the Mecha Squad are so violent."

"That's the Christmas Shopping for you."

Tohka look ahead and see Kazoki walking toward her, with Tenka at his side. She smile as she walk toward them. "Kazoki! Tenka!"

Tenka nodded. "Tohka."

"Hey." Kazoki waved a hand before he look around. "Where's Shido? I though he would be with you."

Tohka's smile vanished as a panicked look came on her face. "Shido! Where is he!?"

"Help!" Everyone look at the Store where a busty woman came out with a victorius look on her face. She was pushing a cady with Shido sitting on it. He was scared. "I've being buy by this madwoman!"

"Hush!" The madwoman in question slap the back of Shido's head. "We need to go back Home so that you can marry me!"

"Nooooooooooooooooo!!" Shido yelled as he was pushed away.

"Shido!" Tohka run after them.

Kazoki sighed. "This day get more weirder at every second."

He run after them, followed by Tenka.

Meanwhile at the other side of the City

Two people came out a Restaurant. It was Kazuya and Yuki, who were both dressed as Santa. With many people starring at Yuki. The girl ignored their glance. Only Kazuya's look matter to her.

"So, it's seem that we've got everything we need for Christmas." Kazuya siad as he look through his bag.

"It will be my first time celebrating Christmas in another City." Yuki smiled. "I hope that everything will goes well."

"Same here." Kazuya nodded before he look around and suddenly spot a open Store. "Hey, now that i'll think about it, we still haven't brought a Cake."

"Then let's do this!" Yuki said determinated. "The sooner we've buy a Cake, the sooner we'll goes back Home so that i can give you your Present!"

"...You sound really optimist about it."

"Oh, come on! You know that i love making you happy!" Yuki smirked. "Beside, we both know that you're looking foward it."

"...Well...okay, you got me there." Kazuya admited before he look back at the Store. "But we still need to buy a Cake." They both walked toward the entrance before they noticed people waiting in front of it. "Excuse me! Do you know when the Store will open!?"

"What?" The first person asked while turning around...and showing them his pale skin, along with the others, much to Kazuya and Yuki's shock.

"What the hell!?"

Meanwhile Somewhere else

"[Merry Christmas!]" Kumagawa reached into his bag and throw Present at many people he came across. "[Merry Christmas to everyone, except the hobos!]"

Makoto watched as Kumagawa give things to many people. "Kumagawa seem really generous today."

"Knowing him, i wouldn't be surprise if he was up to something." Sayaka said with suspicion before she smiled at Makoto. "Other than that, what are you going to do to celebrate Christmas?"

Before Makoto could answer, they both jumped when they hear the sound of something crashing. Looking to their right, they saw a boot, which confused them. Before another boot fall next to it, making them jump in fright. They look up and saw a Janitor who was throwing boots to the roof.

"Sir!" Makoto call out, making the Janitor stop and look at him. "Why are you throwing boots at the rooft!?"

"Because a kid has lost his ballon there, so i'm try to get it down." The Janitor explained as he get down.

Sayaka look at one of them boot before she pick it up. "You know, there is less dangerous way to get down a ballon-"

"HEY!" The Janitor snatch the boot out of Sayaka's hands and look at her angrily. "I'm not telling you how to be a pretty girl!"

The Janitor walk away, leaving behind a bewildered Sayaka and Makoto. The former turn toward the latter. "...I'm not sure if i should be offenced or flattered."

"...Maybe both."

"MAKOTO NAEGI!!" 

Makoto jumped and turn around...only for a massive blush to came to his face. "W-Woah!"

Sayaka look at the same direction and feel her eyes twiching. "Her again!?"

In front of them was Miyabi who was walking toward them. She wear a very revealing Santa ouftit that showed her stomach and her bust. She walk toward Makoto until she was face to face with him. The poor boy has to do everything he can do not look down. "M-Miyabi-San."

Sayaka force herself to calm down. "Is there anything we can do for you?"

"I'm only here for Makoto Naegi!" Miyabi said without looking at her. "Naegi! Today, you and me will spend a amazing Christmas together! And i won't take no for a answer!"

Without another words, Miyabi grab Makoto's wrist and drag him to the nearest Clothing Shop. Makoto gulped. "W-Wait! I already have something to do with-"

"You can do it later!" Miyabi said before glaring at him. "You owe me this since you gropped me during our first meeting."

"...You didn't have to remind me this."

Sayaka was fuming as she watched the white hair tomboy dragging the boy she liked. It was already annoying that this Miyabi was seducing Makoto every chance she get. Now, she take him during Christmas!? "If she think that i'm going to let this happen, then she got another thing coming!"

Meanwhile

"Even in Christmas, this is not your lucky day." Kazoki said as he and Tohka helped up Shido who was now free from the madwoman.

"Are you okay, Shido?" Tohka asked.

"I'm fine." Shido said as the others let him go. "I can't believe that a older woman would try to marry me."

"And i can't believe that anyone would want to marry you at all." Tenka said as she hold the woman by the neck before throwing her to the trash bin to her right.

"...Harsh." Shido muttered before he look at Kazoki. "Anyway, what are you two doing out of there? I'll though that you would be in your House or something."

"True...however, SOMEONE has burned the House!" Kazoki glare at Tenka who look away in...shame?

"Does that mean that you two are homeless?" Shido asked.

"...Sort of." Kazoki answered. "So we've decided that we'll go to the City to pass time."

"How about you join us?" Tohka proposed with a smile. "I'm sure that the four of us will have a lot of fun! Like in our Double Dates."

Kazoki glance at Tenka who nodded before he look back at them. "Okay."

Meanwhile

"Stand back!" Yuki take a stance before she take her Phone. "Me and my boyfriend won't become Brains eater!"

"We're hungry hobo, not Zombie." A young woman said with annoyance.

Yuki blinked. "Oh...sorry, it's just...your skin look so pale, and not in a good way."

"When you're only feed with the foods that people give us, then you will get the same skin color as well." A man with rag clothings said as he rub his stomach.

"And the clotches?" Kazuya asked.

"It's the only things that they're willing to give us." A young boy said.

"I see..." Kazuya said with a frown. "Are you here to buy Food for Christmas?"

"No." A young girl answered. "We're here to get warm. The orphanage fired us today so that they could feed Pinguins. We have to clean everything when it's over."

Kazuya and Yuki blinked before they look at each others. The couple took several steps back as they whispered to each others. "This is not what was planned."

"I know." Kazuya agree before looking back at them. "But i don't think that we should leave them like that."

"What do you propose we do?" Yuki asked.

Kazuya think for a moment before a smile came on his face. "I know."

Meanwhile

"Do it again!"

Makoto blushed bright red. Him and Miyabi were in a Photography Place. She has insisted that the two of them were taking a lot of Picture together. Now, she was wearing a red and white bikini that was supposed to represent Christmas. She has her arms wrapped around him, much to his dismay. Because she was so close that her bust was pressing against his torso.

"Hum...Miyabi?" Makoto said, causing said girl to look at him while keeping her position, much to his dismay. "Is this really necessary? I mean, we could-"

"Yes!" Miyabi interruped before she pressed her bust hard on Makoto's torso, making him blush. "You're telling me that you don't like this?"

Makoto gulped. "Well, not really."

"Well, too bad!" Miyabi leaned until she was face to face with Makoto. "Because we'll will be doing this for the next hour, and you're going to like it!"

"Why me!?" Makoto though to himself in fear.

Unknown of them, Sayaka was watching them through the window. She clenched her fist when she saw the busty tomboy pressing herself on Makoto. "If that's how you want to play, then fine!"

Sayaka take her Phone before pressing some number and put it to her hear. "Girls? You might want to listen to this."

Meanwhile

Kazoki, Tenka, Shido, and Tohka walk through the Mall. Then, many people suddenly noticed them.

"Hey, Kazoki!" A woman waved at him, Kazoki waved back, much to the confusion of Tenka, Shido, and Tohka.

"Kazoki!" A man with a mustache smiled as he sell Cakes.

"What's up, Anakin!?" A young teen said with two thumb up.

"My sincere salutation, Kazoki Anakin!" A black man in rich clotchings smiled.

"...How does those people know you?" Shido blinked.

"I come here once a week to see if there is something interesting." Kazoki answered as they walked past Restaurant. "Mostly to buy nice drink or food...or just drink."

"Hello there!" A Italian man smiled at them, making them stop and look at him. "May i offer you our speciality for today? To celebrate Christmas!"

"...Do you have Pizza?" Kazoki asked.

"Even better!" The Italian mand showed them a strange drink they have never seeing before. It was red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, and pink. "This is our Arcobo!"

"...Arco-what?" Tenka asked.

"Arcobo! It's a special drink that we've made with our co-worker from different country!" The man said while gesturing the drink in his hands. "It's filled with different flavor from different fruit. It's almost feel like drinking a juice of Rainbow!"

"How much would it cost?" Shido asked.

"Since it's Christmas, it's only the House!" 

Before any of them could answer, Kazoki take the drink. "I'll take it!"

The others were bewildered by this. Shido speak up. "Kazoki, are you sure it's a good idea of drinking this?"

"It would be stupid to refuse something free on Christmas. Beside, i'm very thirsty." Kazoki then drink the Arcobo...and froze, something that the others noticed.

"Kazoki?" Shido and Tohka call him but receive no answer. Even Tenka was starting to get concerned, even if she didn't show it. The man was curious as well.

Kazoki was not moving as he was feeling the liquide enter his throat. He could feel several taste in it. First, there was Strawberry. Then, there was Blueberry. Then, there was Kiwi, then Pineapple. After that, Orange. Then, Raisin. And finaly, Rasperry. 

It was...perfect.

"...I'll take seven more." Kazoki said, holding back his excitation. Which make the man smile and the others confuse.

"Was it good?" Tohka asked confused.

"...There is no words to describe what i've feel. I'll let you try it." Kazoki give them a glass each. They all look at their drink and taste it...before having similar reaction.

"IT'S AMAZING!!" Tohka yelled happily. She didn't taste anything that was more good then Kinako Bread until now.

"I'll never though that i'll would drink something so delicious!" Shido smiled as he keep drinking with Tohka.

"...I like it." Tenka said as she stare at her drink. Her cheek were a bit red as how good this Arcobo was.

"I'm glad that it please you." The Man smiled before going back to his Restaurant. "I'll wish you a Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" Tohka waved with Shido, Kazoki, and Tenka. They continued their walk when they were done.

Meanwhile

Kazuya and Yuki walked toward the Store with their Friends behind them.

"Can you remind me why are we here again?" Hyoki asked.

"Simple. We need you guys to help us to find give a Home to a bunch of Hobos that don't have anything to eat." Yuki smiled.

"...You sound too much optimist about it."

"I'm just glad that we're together to celebrate Christmas." Hoshi said happily before hugging Miki by the waist. "Especially with my hot godness over here."

"Oh, stop it! You're going to make me blush!" Miki giggled, and truth enough, her cheek became pink at the words and attention of her boyfriend. Reki smile while Maki was focused on her boyfriend.

The arrived in front of the Store with a man coming out of it.

"Attention, ladies and gentleman." The man in suit said. "I've the pleasure to tell you that the Store will open in two minute!" Everyone cheered until the man added. "But since many of you are hobos, i'm afraid that you won't be able to enter." That decouraged them, until...

"Hold on!" Kazuya said.

"What?" The man said annoyed.

Kazuya turned toward the hobos. "How many of you are there?"

"If we count the babies, i'll say...50 or less." A older man said.

"Get out of here you fools!" The man said with his patience running out. "I have to welcome my customer!"

"We are the customer." Miki smiled while showing two bag full of money. "I have many of those back Home. So for the next two hours, we'll be buying everything we want."

The hobos cheered while the man cursed under his breath, but allow them to enter. Yuki turn toward Kazuya. "Are you sure that it's what you want? I'll though that you wanted to spend them on a Movie."

"It's fine." Kazuya said before he hug Yuki by the waist. "A Christmas with you is everything i'll need."

"Oh, you!" Yuki giggled.

Meanwhile

"Hey, is that Naegi?" Kazoki point ahead. Everyone followed the direction he was pointing and see that there was indeed Makoto Naegi who was dragged by Miyabi who wear a revealing Santa outfit. Upond seeing this, Shido couldn't help but blush.

"W-Why is she wearing this!?" Shido asked as hide his eyes. "Does she have no shame at all!?"

"She must be desperate if she using her body to seduce him." Tenka said.

"I'm more confused about the fact that she's not catching cold." Kazoki said uncarryinly. It was strange that she wear a clothing that showed a lot of skin in a time where people could get cold.

"Either way, we have to stop her!" Shido say with determination.

"That won't be necessary." Kazoki said, to Shido's confusion, before he point ahead. "Look over here."

He look over and spot Sayaka, Kyoko, and many others chassing after Miyabi who was try to lose them, only to trip, which allowed the others to catch up and saving Makoto from her.

"...Oh, nevermind." Shido say.

"Excuse me?"

The four of them look to their right and see a girl walking toward them and stop in front of them. She has grey hair, ice blue eyes, and white skin. She wear a grey undershirt with red scarf, along with a black skirt and long black socket and brown shoes.

"Can we help you?" Shido asked, wondering why that girl wanted to talk to them.

"Yes...have you seeing a girl with short white hair and golden eyes?" The girl asked in a polite tone. "We were supposed to meet for a Christmas Party, but she didn't come."

"If you're talking about Miyabi, then she's right there." Kazoki point at Makoto and Miyabi's direction. The girl look in their way and was stunned to see Miyabi fighting against three others girls.

"W-What is she doing!?" The girl asked before she run toward them. "Miyabi, STOP!"

Miyabi stop what she's doing and look at the girl running toward her with shock. "Yumi!? What are you doing here!?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Yumi stopped in front of Miyabi and look at her with anger. "What are you fighting with those people!?"

"Mind your own business!" Miyabi snapped.

"Miyabi!" Makoto call out, causing her to turn toward him. "That's not a way to talk to your Friend!"

"She's not my Friend. She's just a Classmate, nothing more." Miyabi said without remorce. Yumi looked hurt by this. But before she could speak up...

"Considering the way you're acting, i can see why no one would be Friend with you." Kazoki's voice was hear. Everyone look to the side and the Snarky Boy walking toward them with Tenka, Shido, and Tohka behind him.

Miyabi was taken back upond see him. "You...you're that boy who-

"Was accused by you and your stupid Friend without any reason? Yes." Kazoki cut off annoyed. "And you're acting like a giant moron."

"What did you say!?" Miyabi asked angrily.

"You hear me." Kazoki said, not caring about Miyabi's anger. "Today is supposed to be the day of Christmas. Do you know what this is?"

"Of course i do!" Miyabi said annoyed. "Everyone know what Christmas is!"

"Then why are try to ruin it?!" Kazoki snapped, stunning Miyabi.

"W-What?" Miyabi said shocked.

"From what i've seeing, you seem to waste your time to trying and seduce Makoto Naegi and pick up a fight with those who try to stop you." Kazoki stated, causing Yumi blink in confusion and look at Makoto who look away awkwardly. "Instead of doing that, why don't you try to have a good time and be happy? Christmas is only celebrate once a Year. It's the perfect time for everyone to get along. There's no need to waste it."

"..." Miyabi said nothing, thinking deeply about what she just hear. She look at Makoto who was helped up by Sayaka and the others, then back at Yumi who she harsly spoke up to. She sigh in regret. "...I'm...sorry." Yumi and the others were shocked. "Today, i was very stressed about Christmas, and thanks to some...problem, i end up doing many bad things."

Sayaka, Kyoko, and Hina shared a glance, not sure what to think of it. However, Makoto get up and walk up to Miyabi before hugging her, much to her shock. "It's alright. Like Kazoki-San say earlier, it's Christmas. We shouldn't hold any grudge."

Miyabi was quiet before she hug back. "Thank you...Makoto-Kun."

The honorific at the end didn't escape the girls who frowned. However, they let it slide for once. Makoto and Miyabi were about to part away when they spotted something above them. "Wait. Is that?..."

A mistletoe was above them. Something that make the girls who has a crush on Makoto horryfying. "Oh no!"

"What is that?" Tohka asked.

"It's a mistletoe." Kazoki said.

"A mistletoe?" Tenka rose a eyebrow confused.

"It's something that is only used in Christmas." Shido explained awkwardly. "You put them above two people's head and they have to...kiss." 

Right on cue, Miyabi kissed Makoto on the lips, ignoring the deadly glare she received from the girls who liked Makoto. She was taking her sweet time exploring the boy's mouth with her tongue. At one moment, she even moaned in delight. Something that make the others blushing except Tenka who didn't care and Kazoki who roll his eyes. For god sake, they were only kissing! Nothing more.

Then, they part way. Makoto's face was more red then a strawberry. Miyabi was giving a sly smirk, proud to herself to make blush the boy who litterly captured her Heart. "Best Christmas Present ever~"

Makoto couldn't answer to that, Miyabi walk away before stopping and giving a wink to Makoto. "Next Year, i'll give you something greater than that~"

The girls's glare were getting more and more deadly while Miyabi was smirking at them. She then turned toward Yumi with a more calm look. "I'll be back later, i need to apologise to some people before coming back. And Yumi...i'm sorry about earlier."

Yumi nodded in gratitude. "I'll understand. Thanks you, and see you later."

Miyabi nod back before walking away. The girls were still angry that Miyabi stole Makoto's first kiss. Sayaka and Hina then take the mistletoe and try to get a kiss with him...only for them to slip and make it fall above Kazoki, Tenka, Shido, and Tohka.

"Crap..." Kazoki muttered upond seeing this. He look at the others. "Just so you know, i would rather punch Shido in the balls rather then kiss him."

"...Thanks a lot." Shido say sarcasticaly. But he was glad to not have to kiss Kazoki either.

"I'll do it!" Tohka grab Shido's hand and kiss him on the lips, making him embarrased.

Kazoki shake his head upond seeing this before he noticed Tenka looking at him. "What?"

Tenka ihnale then exhale...before she grab Kazoki's collar and bring him to her face. "I'm only doing this for the tradition, nothing more."

Before Kazoki could object, Tenka kiss him on the lips. The kiss was really unexpected. He then slowly kiss her back. To him and Tenka's surprise, she didn't push him away. Instead, she kiss him even more. Neither of them has noticed that Shido and Tohka stopped kissing and look at them with the others. Then, they part away and look at each others stunned. But before they could speak up.

"Woah..." Yumi was amazed, making the two of them turn toward her. "'I've never though i would see a couple kissing so passionaly on a Date."

Yumi suddenly flinched when Kazoki and Tenka glare at her. "We're not dating!"

"We're on a Double Date!" Tohka exclaimed.

"...Yeah, what she said." Kazoki said, making Yumi calm down before she smile a little bit.

"Still though...i wish that Satochi was here." Yumi said before she suddenly feel two hands covering her eyes, making the others curious.

"Did someone say my name?" A voice said. Yumi gasp before she turn around as the hands leave her face. In front of her was a boy with black hair and red eyes. He smiled at the girl who became happy to see him.

"Satochi!" Yumi smiled and hugged the boy. The two of them kissed with love and passion.

"What's with all the kiss today?" Kazoki muttered to himself.

Yumi and Satochi part away, with the grey hair girl smiling. "I knew that you would come!"

"From what i've hear, it don't seem like it." Satochi chuckle upond seeing Yumi's pout. 

"Excuse me!" Hina call out, making them turn toward her. "Can you introduce us?"

"Right." Yumi put her head on Satochi's head with a smile. "This is Satochi Yazaki. My boyfriend."

Sayaka and Hina squeal with excitement at this. Kyoko nodded. Kazoki waved. Tenka didn't care. Makoto, Shido, and Tohka greeted him. Satochi smiled. "Nice to meet you as well. It's nice to see that Yumi has become Friends with others people then girls."

"We literaly just meet." Kazoki said.

"And what do you mean by that?" Yumi glared at her boyfriend who held his hands.

"Hey, calm down. It's just that i don't always see you with people from the opposite gender. So i'll though that it would be nice if you became Friends with some boys." Satochi explained to Yumi who calmed down, but was still a bit offenced. "Unless you don't want me to give you your Present, then i'll suggest you to calme down."

Yumi blinked. "Present? For me?"

"Obliviously." Satochi said amused before he pull out something out of his pocket, showing a little box. "Come on, open it."

Yumi take the box and inspect it. She then slowly open the box and see what's inside it before her eyes widen. "W-What?"

Satochi nodded. "This is the Present that you deserve."

Inside the box was a Ring made of diamonds. And not just any Rin, a Wedding Ring! Before Yumi could say anything else, Satochi kneel down on the ground.

"Yumi." Satochi said with seriousness. "From our first meeting, i've never stopped having feeling from you. Your Ice has melted my Heart and give me happiness once again. Before meeting you, i've never cared about the Future. But now, you're the only person with who i want to have this Future. You're the light in my life, and the only one to make me happy. My Snow Princess...will you marry me?"

Everyone else (Except Tenka) was shocked. He was making a Marriage Proposal? On the day of Christmas? Now that was something that none of them saw coming. They look at the grey hair girl and waited for her answer. Even Kazoki, who was always uncarring, wanted to know what she was about to say.

Then, they saw Yumi's eyes filled with tears. However, after seeing the smile on her face, they knew that those were tears of joy.

"...I do." Yumi nodded with a happy smile on her face. "I want to be with you forever, Satochi."

Satochi was stunned before he quickly hug Yumi and spin her around, making her laugh of joy. The girls also cheered in joy, except Kyoko who let out a smile on her face. Even Kazoki and Tenka find the scene touching, much to the confusion of the latter. The people around them who watching the scene were also happy for the couple.

Satochi part away from Yumi and look at the others. "When our day will come, you all invited to the Wedding!"

This also make them happy, but Kazoki has something else in mind. "Hum, yes. But first, we should probably find a place to celebrate Christmas."

"[Actually...i'll think i can help with that.] 

Everyone look to the side and see Kumagawa Misogi smiling with a wave. Behind him were Rean and Alisa who were confused. Kazoki groaned. "Oh boy."

Later at Shido's House

Everyone was reunited to eat the dinner of Christmas. On the table was Kazoki, Tenka, Shido, Tohka, Misaro, Hyoki, Kazuya, Yuki, Hoshi, Miki, Makito, Reki, Takumi, Maki, Makoto, Sayaka, Kyoko, Hina, Rean, and Alisa. Surronding them were the hobos who were eating with new looks.

"So, you're saying that you tasted a drink with mutiple favors like Rainbow?" Hyoki asked.

"That's right!" Tohka smiled. "You should try it! It was amazing!"

Reki eat a Chocolate. "Now i'm definitvely curious about it."

Makito kiss her cheek, much to her pleasure. "If you want, we can buy some after the dinner."

"I would like that...especially with you." Reki kiss Makito on the lips.

Maki watch then scene before turning toward Takumi...right on time to receive a kiss from him, making her surprise before she kiss him back. After a moment, they part away. Takumi scratch his cheek. "You know, Maki, i'm a bit ashamed to not have gotten you a Present for today."

Maki smile happily. "Having you with me is already a Present...Takumi."

Takumi smile back. "You're so cute, Maki. That's one of the reason why i love you."

Maki let out a silence gasp before she grab Takumi's head and kiss him passionaly. Behind them were Kotori and Yoshino who take more food from the Kitchen. Yoshino blushed at the affection while Kotori's eye twiched. "Really? Do you have to do this here?"

Takumi part away from Maki and glance at Kotori. "Deal with it."

Hoshi eat some noodles on the plate until he found himself face to face with Miki who eat the same noodle. Then, Miki eat the noodle until her lips were pressed against Hoshi's lips. The two of them end up sharing a passioned kiss. Hyoki kiss Misaro on the cheek, making him smile. Yuki and Kazuya put their head together like a couple would.

This Dinner looked more like a Romantic Date rather then a Christmas Dinner. But honestly, it was fine for them...except for Kotori, but no one care about her opinion.

"Thanks you all for this." Rean said with a smile. "This is the best Christmas we've passed."

"Yeah...although, we didn't receive any Present for today." Tohka said with a dejected look.

"The most important for Christmas is not the Presents, it's to pass time together." Shido smiled and pat Tohka's head, much to her joy.

"It was a pleasure to share this with you." Alisa smiled before they all hear the ringbell, much to her and the others confusion. "What the? Who could it be?"

"[Oh!]" Kumagawa arrive in the Living Room with a smile. "[I've forgot to tell you this, but i've invited a lot of Friends to come over so that we could celebrate Chrismast together!]"

"WHAT!!?" Kotori yelled in shock.

Later

The House of Shido was filled with many people from left to right. Everyone was having a good time.

Hoshi was dragged by Miki in another Room and blood burst out his nose upond see her in a revealing Christmast oufit. She then closed the door before giving him her "Present".

Yuki and Tohka played some Game together. Before they realised, the two of them has started to get along very well.

Rean, Makoto, and Shido talked with Kazuya. They asked him about his life and many others thing.

Kazoki was also playing Games with Tenka. But this time, it wasn't Dragon Ball: The Breakers.

Reki danced with Makito, with the two of them wearing Christmas clothings. Hyoki and Misaro danced as well.

Takumi give a Presents to Maki who hug it like it was the most precious thing in the World, before she kiss Takumi on the lips.

Kyoko was talking with Sayaka, Hina, and Alisa.

The hobos have fun with Kumagawa and his Friends.

In at all, everyone was having a good time...until it was time to leave.

Later

Kazoki and Tenka walked back to their Home after parting away with the others. Even though their House was destroyed, they were still walking to see if there was a Place where they would goes. Of course, they could ask Shido to let them stay, but there was already a lot of people who decided to spend their night at his House, much to Kotori's dismay.

"Today was definitively the weirdest Christmas of my life." Kazoki said before he turn toward Tenka and noticed her being silence. He was about to call her before she suddenly stop. "Tenka?"

"..." Tenka glance at him before she sighed. "Listen...i don't always prononce those words, but...i'm...sorry...for burning the House."

"Don't worry about it." Kazoki waved. "In a way, i should probably thank you." Tenka look at him confused. "Has it not being for this incident, we would never have passed a good Christmas with the others. So it's not entirely a bad thing."

"...I see." Tenka said before she think back about the day she passed and the kiss she shared with Kazoki. She realised that...she liked the kiss, for some reason."I've liked it."

"Hum?"

"This Christmas...i've liked it." Tenka  look at Kazoki with a calm look . "I want to pass Christmas with you again next time."

"...Me too." Kazoki nodded before he reach into his pocket and pull out something. "Here."

Tenka rose a eyebrow and take the box. "What this is?"

"A Present, obliviously." Kazoki roll his eyes. "I've buy it during our time in the Mall. I'll though it would please you."

Tenka open the box and find a silver necklace. She put it around her neck and inspect it. She nodded. "I like it."

Tenka look back at Kazoki and showed a small smile. "Thank you."

Kazoki nodded before he start to walk away once more. "Now it's time to-"

He suddenly stop and his eyes widened in shock. Confused, Tenka follow his gaze and was equally shocked. "What?"

Their House was back!

"...I'm going insane or what?" Kazoki asked to himself. "Why is our House's fixed?"

"No...the House wasn't just fixed." Tenka inspected the House and noticed a lot of difference. "It has more Rooms then before!"

It was crazy. How come their House, who was burned a few hours ago, was not only fixed, but also seem to have received a Upgrate? Either way, you won't hear either of them complaning.

Tenka decided to explore their New House. Kazoki was about to follow before a letter appear in his hands. Kazoki blinked in confusion before he read it a loud.

-Dear Kazoki. Thanks you so much for filling everyone's mind with Christmas's Spirit. You and Tenka have done a lot of good things today. Because of that, i've decided to give you a Present that you both deserve. A brand new House! May the Joy of Christmas live in your Heart. 

-You're Friend, Santa."

Kazoki was confuse before he hear a laugh. Looking up, he was surprise to see a Man in red clothings with a white bear on a sleg with deers in front of it. The man laughed happily. "Merry Christmas, Kazoki! Hohoho!"

The man, now comfirmed to be Santa, was riding through the sky with his deers. Kazoki blinked mutiple time. "...Yup, i'm insane."

Kazoki goes back to his House to enjoy the remaining of the day with Tenka and their new gifts.

Santa look at the House before he look at the Reader and give them a wink. "Merry Christmas!"

To Be Continued

Well, of all my Christmas Chapter, this one is the one i'm the most proud off.

This Chapter was mostly inspired from a Comic Book from the Simpson, with Henry Danger and Spongebob element in it. Plus Big Time Rush. The House burning seem like a good idea for Kazoki and Tenka to hang out around the City instead of staying in their Home.

The drink's name Arcobo was taken from the name Arcobaleno. Which mean Rainbow in Italian. I'll though it would be accurated since it was mostly made by a Italian. Not to mention that it give you seven flavor when you drink it.

I hope that you liked Kazuya and Yuki's small Adventure as well. It was fun to write them.

Also, Yumi has now made a apparence, and has a boyfriend...or should i'll say husband. Sorry if the Marriage Proposal came out nowhere. It's a random idea i've had. It would be interesting to have a Marriage Proposal during Christmas.

The House belonging to a Secret Agent is something that i've thought for a long time, i'll thought it would explain why the House has Secret Rooms. And now, the House has a Upgrate thanks to Santa.

For the necklace, it's the one that Tenka wear at the cover of the Story. I've decided to make it something important for them, instead of making it just a part of the ouftit.

With that out of the way, i'll wish you all Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.4K 896 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...
7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
5.6K 121 33
Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou have been close since high school ended. And Denki became her shoulder to cry on and physical distraction after a bad...