๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€

1.4K 45 4
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah spoke loudly out of her dressing room.

"There's not." Klaus replied, lazly, rolling his eyes as Rebekah made her way out of the fitting room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

"HEY! I'm not a prostitute."

"Except for you then, Bella." Rebekah turned back to her brother, Stefan and Riley. "I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Riley shrugged.

"People dance to this?"

Both Riley and Stefan nodded.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked, annoyed.

"And why are you so grumpy? Is it because Arabella doesn't want you."

Klaus ignored the last bit. "I needed one thing from you for Gloria to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace and you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." She turned to Stefan. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan lied. Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah spoke before walking back into the fitting room.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus said, annoyed.

"You pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan spoke.

"I heard that." Rebekah called out from the room.

"All right. I'm gonna get some fresh air." Stefan spoke while standing up.

Arabella walked out of her dressing room, forgetting about the short dress she was wearing. "Bring back some food for Riley, will you, Stef?"

"Of course." Stefan spoke as both he and Klaus looked at her with lust.

"Now he's gone, can we talk?" Niklaus asked.

"Nope, sorry, dresses to fit."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You left us." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan answered.

"Tell me about it." Klaus said. He had to endure an entire hour of Rebekah and Arabella catching up, glaring at him and talking about how mad they were at him.

"What's she doing?"

"She's failing."

Arabella smiled.

"It's hard to find something without anything to go on.

"So use me. I only wore it for 1000 years." Rebekah stood up from the bar and walked over to Gloria's table.

"See? Now this one offers a solution."

Stefan glaced at Arabella. This wouldn't work right, but Arabella's face expression told him, he was wrong.

"All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

"I found it." Gloria said after a while.

"So where is it?" Rebekah asked excitedly.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends."

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie.

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back."

"Well, I have to dive back in and get the details.

"So dive."

"I need more time. And space. You're harshing my juju."

"We can wait."

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan walked over to Klaus. "Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Klaus and Rebekah shared a looked before they all walked over to the exit.

"You're not coming, my angel?" Klaus asked Arabella as he noticed she wasn't following them.

"No, I'm just gonna stay here. Not hungry."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You're really gonna help him?" Arabella asked after some time as the other witch had stopped.

"No, I wouldn't help that half-breed with anything."

"Good." Arabella nodded.

"I saw a girl talking to her friends about you and Stefan. A girl who looked just like your sister."

"Oh, that's Elena."

"The doppelgänger?"

Arabella nodded before she could stop herself.

"That's why Klaus can't make any more hybrids. She's supposed to be dead right-" Before Gloria could finish with speaking, her neck got snapped and she fell to the ground. She gasped.

"Victor, what the fuck?"

"Well, you wanted Elena save didn't you?" He argued.

"Not by killing Gloria."

Her brother send her an apologetic smile. "How have you been little sister?"

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine. I had Stefan."

"Yes?"

"Stefan? What are you doing here? I thought you were getting food with Bekah and Klaus?" The brunette asked as the Salvatore shrugged and kissed her.

"Rebekah's here?" Victor held his breath, remembering the blonde, with who he had a thing 500 years ago.

"Yeah, Niklaus undaggered her."

Victor looked at Riley. "Who's she?"

"You're niece." Stefan answered, his nose pressed up against Arabella's neck.

"I adopted her." Arabella cleared up.

"Is it safe with Klaus?" He asked, worriedly. He knew his sister always wanted a child and if this was the closest she could get to have one, he would say nothing about it.

"He's not gonna hurt her."

Victor nodded. "Now back to the Originals. Found a way to get rid of them."

Arabella shook her head. In all honesty she hadn't looked for a way to get rid of Klaus in days.

"I knew them in the 1920'." Stefan said, surprising Victor.

"And you tell us that now?"

"I didn't remember. Klaus compelled me. But they were running from someone, someone who scared them."

"A hunter."

Stefan nodded.

"I heard stories about him centuries ago."

"Don't you wanna know why an Original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire hunter." Stefan said. "We should go back." He spoke to Arabella.

"It was good to see you brother. Even though you killed my friend." She turned to Riley. "Come on, love."

"Coming mom."

One thing the 500 year-old vampire had been surprised with was how fastly Riley called her mom. She hadn't expect her to ever to that. But it made her happy.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You're all back." Rebekah anouced her presence. "Nik went to check on the witch." She saw Stefan looking at the coffins. "Dreary, isn't it? Family cargo."

"Why don't you undagger them?" Stefan asked as he saw Arabella open a coffin to reveal a man, she didn't know. She could only assume it was the oldest Mikaelson brother, Finn. She closed the coffin again.

"He would hunt me down and kill me. He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother."

"But you still care about him. Why?"

"Well, I hated him for a long time. It was exhausting." Rebekah spoke as she sat down.

"You know, when I met you two, you were both on the run."

"Also exhausting."

"Who were you running from?" Arabella's head shot up. He did not just ask that.

"What do you mean?"

"The last night I saw you there was a man looking for you. You both seemed afraid. I just- I wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody."

"No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan. Not even Niklaus."

"Who was that man?" Stefan asked. Arabella opened a new coffin.

KOL!

She took the dagger out of his chest.

"I can't. Please. If Nik knew we were talking about this, he-"

"No, sorry, forget I asked. Okay?"

Rebekah changed the conversation. "Nik told me that you're only with him because he saved your brother."

"That's true. But also for Arabella."

Rebekah didn't buy it. Not anything expect for the part about Arabella.

Niklaus bursted into the room. "Gloria's gone, she has cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately. What's wrong?" He asked as he saw Rebekah's face.

Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

"She's wrong." Stefan spoke, but Klaus snapped his neck.

Arabella gasped, standing up but letting the dagger fall out of her hands.

Klaus' eyes fell on the dagger. He felt already angry that Stefan had asked about Mikael and now Arabella had undaggered one of his siblings.

He sped over to the dagger, sticking it back into Kol's chest and turned to Arabella. He cupped her cheeks, confusing her before all she saw was black.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella gasped awake, just to find herself lying on the ground, Stefan next to her not awake yet. "Stef?"

Riley lay on the ground by her feet with blood on her head. "Riley." She asked shocked, going over to the girl.

"Don't worry, she'll be alright."

"You bastard. You snapped my neck and Stefan's and what did you do to her?"

"I'm sorry for you're neck, love. But I can't let you undagger Kol."

Arabella scoffed but heard a gasp coming from Stefan's lips.

"Stef?" She asked.

"I'm okay."

She nodded.

"Just give us a chance to explain ourselves." Stefan said.

"No need. I'm not mad. I'm just curious." Klaus spoke, calmly. He walked over to the back of the trunk and opened it. "And...Welcome back to Mystic Falls."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1389

Posted: December 17, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
87.2K 2.1K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
50.1K 1.4K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...
40.5K 593 14
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’...