šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹, chris stur...

By kissmarrykilled

(ā‹†ļ½” š–¦¹ šŸŽ°) šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. t... More

šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹
001.š–„” Ż Ė–
002.š–„” Ż Ė–
003.š–„” Ż Ė–
005.š–„” Ż Ė–
006.š–„” Ż Ė–
007.š–„” Ż Ė–
008.š–„” Ż Ė–
009.š–„” Ż Ė–
010.š–„” Ż Ė–
011.š–„” Ż Ė–
012.š–„” Ż Ė–
013.š–„” Ż Ė–
014.š–„” Ż Ė–
015.š–„” Ż Ė–
016.š–„” Ż Ė–
017.š–„” Ż Ė–

004.š–„” Ż Ė–

1.2K 56 170
By kissmarrykilled

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FOUR ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹
જ⁀➴ street dude x concrete cofee wiper meet up
# irl, imessage, instagram

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

YAWNING AND RUBBING her eyes, riley sat up on her bed. the thought of it being saturday made the girl smile to herself, ready for the day. she didn't have any plans for today, other than meeting the boy she had just met yesterday, of course, which made the grin on her face get even bigger. It's not like she's lazy, because she isn't, atleast not most of the time. riley is just the type of person who loved a lazy saturday after a whole week of being productive. a lot of stuff was on her mind ever since she and abby decided to move to la. the apartment wasn't fully furnished yet, and there was basically no food. they had to pay a visit here and there, buy this and that, then go to a diner so they don't starve. in fact, they've been spending most of their time out in shops, looking for things that would make their shared apartment the perfect, cozy house for both of them.

the blonde girl reached out to grab her phone from her nighstand, like she did every morning. riley turned off the 'do not disturb' mode and not a second later, her lockscreen was flooded with many different notifications. taking a look at every notification, one caught her attention, which turned out to be a message from chris. riley smiled to herself, before unlocking her phone with the help of face id.

IMESSAGE

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

chris 😻😻
gm riley

just a quick reminder about today:)

i hope you didn't forget🤞🏼

riley 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
hello chris

of course i didn't forget, why would i?

chris 😻😻
is this some kind of a special day because
i don't remember you being this kind to me

riley 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
you know me for like one day bud

chris 😻😻
valid

ok let me rewind rq

just making sure

i'll be there in 1h!!

see ya

riley 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
yessir 🫡
loved by 'chris 😻😻'

POWERPUFF GIRLS + ZAYDEN 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼 - zayden
thot daughter 💄 - riley
trav scott- abby
tony stark ⭐️ - madelyn

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
UHM BITCH HELLOO??

so many things happened AND WE
FIND OUT THROUGH INSTAGRAM?

your fake ass didn't even dare to
text us

tony stark ⭐️
who are we talking about

trav scott
MADDIE

no

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

tony stark ⭐️
oh

EXACTLY RILEY

WHAT EVEN HAPPENED

YOU ALWAYS USED TO
YAP ABOUT A BOY YOU'VE
SEEN OR INTERACTED WITH
IN THE GC

AND NOW??

i feel abandoned 😔😔

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
this is exactly what i'm saying mads!!

thot daughter 💄
goodmorning to you too guys
😂😂

I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING
I PROMISE

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
don't make promises you can't keep
bitch 😒😒

thot daughter 💄
I'M SORRY ZAY

i'll be meeting him innlike
1h and after that i'll tell you
guys everything

every single detail

but omfg he's so hot

like 😍😍😍

daddy

trav scott
daddy is wild

keep that to yourself please

tony stark ⭐️
see this is why your name is
thot daughter

thot daughter 💄
kidding! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
shut up guys you don't get it

but i do rie!!!!

tell me more 😍😍

thot daughter 💄
well he also turned out to
be christopher sturniolo

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
GIRL SHUT UP

tony stark ⭐️
WHAT

trav scott
HOLD ON RILEY

AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME
THAT??

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
CHRIS AS IN CHRIS STURNIOLO WHO'S NICK STURNIOLO'S BROTHER?

thot daughter 💄
YES ZAY HIM

tony stark ⭐️
girl that's crazy you're basically
about to be friends with the sturniolo
triplets (i barely know who they are)

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
I AM TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK

trav scott
ZAYDEN STFU

OH MY GODD

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
bitch

you're a hater

thot daughter 💄
YEAHHHHHHH

I'M SO SORRY GUYS I
HAVE TO GET READY

I'LL CALL YOU AS SOON
AS I CAN I PROMISE 🙏🏻🙏🏻

tony stark ⭐️
just so you know

i'll be waiting for that phone call for
tye whole day

gay son 🧑🏽‍❤️‍🧑🏼
GO HAVE FUN GIRL

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

THE BLONDE GIRL stood up from her bed and make her way to the closet. standing there for a while, riley decided to go for white pants and a black tube top. to complete her look, the girl decided to add some jewellery.

walking out of her room and heading to the bathroom, riley bumped into her bestfriend.

"hey, slow down!" abby smiled, stopping her friend for a quick talk. "you're leaving already?"

"well, yeah," riley looked at the blonde girl before making her way to the nearest room. "it's 12:28 am, and chris will be there at 1 pm, atleast he said so."

following the younger girl, abby stepped into the bathroom and started putting her hair up. "okay. remember to be chill, and do not bring up what you've done yesterday, you'll embarrass yourself even more and that's not what you want to happen on the first planned meeting." the scott girl advised, washing her face while her bestfriend was doing her make up.

closing the mascara tube, riley put it down with a loud sigh. "okay, yeah. no bringing up yesterday's situation, being myself and trying to be chill. i think i've got it."

"of course you do," abby dried her face with a towel, "think about him as a random dude you've met on the street, not as a popular youtuber who you've embarrassed yourself in front of, and it will be ten times better and less stressful for you and for him too, most likely."

riley sent her bestfriend a warm look. abby always understood her in a way nobody else did, and somehow, she always gave the best advice. she appreciated her soulmate, and everything she's done for her. "thanks abs,"

"always."

taking a last glance at her slicked back ponytail in the elevator's mirror, riley stepped out and headed towards the huge glass door. she checked the time and looked around, trying to find any sign of the boy she was supposed to meet. being left with nothing but random people who were minding their own business, riley decided to take out her phone one more time, to text chris.

just when she was about to send the message, she heard a loud honk. the girl turned around immediately, when she saw a boy's silhouette getting out of a car. he turned around to most likely say something to the driver, and a few seconds later, riley saw the brunette boy close the door and run into her direction.

"riley!"

"hey, chris" the girl greeted nervously, but with a warm smile on her face. she didn't really know what to say, so she decided to wait until the boy will say something himself.

"sorry i'm like 2 minutes late," chris apologized. "it's on my brothers who were telling me how i should behave to not scare you off." he let out a laugh and soon, riley joined him.

"it's fine, i was there only like two minutes before you since i had to go back to my house to get my wallet, so.."

the smile on chris' face grew even wider after the last few words left the blonde girl's mouth. "your wallet won't be necessary,"

riley furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "what do you mean it won't be necessary? i'm literally supposed to buy you coffee."

"it was my excuse so i could take you out." the boy answered after a while, like it was the most obvious thing. "don't tell me you thought that i would let you buy me coffee for your own money,"

amused by chris' capability, riley let out a laugh. "oh wow," she shook her head. "you're way too smooth."

"you're impressed though, admit it,"

"i am not," riley denied. "i'm impressed that you wanted to take me out though,"

the brunette boy looked at his friend in suprise. "what do you mean by that?" he asked.

"i'm not used to go out with boys, especially not with randoms that i've met last night." the blonde girl revealed.

"i thought a pretty girl like you is used to it." chris stated, making riley smile. "i mean-"

the sight of chris realize what he just said made the girl laugh. "i know what you mean, no need to stress." riley explained. "thanks tho,"

"of course. now come on, we should go get our coffee."

"one decaffeinated chocolate cream frappuccino for chris and one decaffeinated caramel frappuccino for riley!" the lady called out, letting the pair know that their drinks are ready.

chris came to the counter, took both cups of starbucks coffee, thanked the staff and walked away. "here," he handed riley her caramel frappe while they both walked out of the cafe.

"thanks," the girl took it from him and took a sip. "mm, my all time favourite," she stated, loving the taste of her beloved coffee in her mouth.

"i think it's a little overrated," chris added, recieveing a dirty look from riley. "never tried it though" the boy let out a nervous chuckle.

swallowing the drink, riley passed her cup to chris. "well, it's about time." the brunette boy picked his friend's drink, giving her his.

"okay i take that back, it's really good"

"yours isn't that bad either," riley smiled, giving the drink back to it's owner.

the two walked in silence for a while, before chris decided to break it. "so, how did you end up in la?" he asked, curiosity in his voice.

"to be honest i always knew that i'm going to end up here. living in la was always a dream of mine and my best friend abby's, so we started saving up very early, plus i became a youtuber so it was a lot easier, considering the fact that i kind of blew up." riley knew that eventually the two will start asking each other questions, so just as curiously as chris, she asked, "what about you?"

chris smiled to himself, looking at the crowded street. "you did blew up, and not even kind of. and honestly, it pretty much looked the same for me and my brothers. although i miss boston, i really like it here. it looks just like in the movies, beautiful and full of life." the boy explained, while riley listened to him. "where have you lived before you moved here?"

"new york."

"tell me about it,"

"i had a lot of fun today," christopher exclaimed as the two stopped in front of riley's apartment building. it's been quite a long time since the pair last stood right in this place (except they were greeting each other, not exchanging goodbyes), even though it felt like 1 hour ago.

a smile made its way onto riley's lips. "we should meet more often, then"

"agreed," the two looked at each other in silence for a while, before the brunette boy decided to speak again. "i'm a busy man, y'know, but i'm sure i'll find time for you." he winked at the girl.

"guess i'll take that as a compliment." the girl let out a contagious laugh, and within seconds, chris found himself laughing aswell.

"i'm leaving la at 7am tomorrow, but once i'll be back from boston, i'll have a lot of free time. so enjoy those few days because after that time, your life will for sure be changed." the boy stated, a grin plastered on his face.

the two talked for about five more minutes. the amount of times they said 'goodbye', was astounding, but honestly, neither of them cared about it. all they cared about was that they got on well, had many topics to talk about, and had pretty much the same opinion on a lot of things. something about chris' person felt right; riley felt like she knew him for years. talking to him felt like talking to abby, in the meaning of how easy it came to her. she didn't have to try to have a good conversation with chris, it just came naturally most of the time, pretty much.

"well, i think i should be going home, for real this time. i promised my friends i'll call them plus i told abby that i'll home by 7pm and it's almost 9pm." riley spoke when the conversation came into the end. "thanks for the coffee, by the way."

"yeah, of course. i'm not gonna stop you." christopher replied, taking a few steps back.

"bye, chris."

"bye, riles." the boy waved his new friend off. riley opened the door and walked into the building, as chris stayed outside, waiting for his uber to arrive.

when the blonde girl was out of sight, she immediately took her phone out and grinned to herself.

INSTAGRAM
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

@riiscrying

tagged @pepsienjoyer333

liked by pepsienjoyer333, lucasslostbrother, abibibliophobias and others

riiscrying life update: me and the street dude are friends now!!

view all 153 comments

pepsienjoyer333 was fun 💯
- view all replies

lucasslostbrother outfit ate (im waiting for your call)

user1 YES OMGGG I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY

abibliophobias when she replaces you with a random guy she met on the street 😔💔💔
- riiscrying never baby

madsthewomanizer SHE TOOK A 0.5 OF YOU YOURE BASICALLY HER BESTFRIEND NOW
- pepsienjoyer333 of course i am 😁
- madsthewomanizer IT'S HER LOVE LANGAUGE ‼️

@pepsienjoyer333

tagged @riiscrying

liked by riiscrying, theblueprint555, megamet444 and others

pepsienjoyer333 street dude x concrete coffee wiper meet up

view all 256 comments

riiscrying concrete coffee wiper is crazy
- pepsienjoyer333 just speaking the langauge of facts 😂😂
-theblueprint555 please never say that again.
-riiscrying yeah...🦗🦗
-pepsienjoyer333 teaming up on me 😒
-theblueprint555 always 😜 (me n riley rn 🤞🏼🤞🏼)

megamet444 nice pictures
-pepsienjoyer333 thanks bro
-riiscrying 🤓🤓🤓
-theblueprint555 🤓🤓🤓
-pepsienjoyer333 leave me alone

user2 a duo we didn't know we needed!!

user9 sturniolos x riley collab when? 😍😍
-theblueprint555 @riiscrying
-pepsienjoyer333 @riiscrying
-megamet444 @riiscrying
-riiscrying we know each other for 1 day!! and i haven't even met nick and matt yet😊

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

NOTE FROM JADE 𖦹
pls why do i feel like this book is shit

also next chapter is a FILLER FILLER + imo it's lowk boring but stay w me pls 🙏🏻🙏🏻 i promise it'll be fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 7
christopher sturniolo has always loved gracie's music and when he posts her on his spam and she notices, it might have been the best thing that ever...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
827 13 1
š–¦¹ļøŽ Ö“Ö¶Öø ą£Ŗ įŸ¹ š„š¢š§š šžš« she's such a fool for him, did he have to let it linger? chris x fem!oc įµ—į¶¦įµ—įµƒāæĖ¢į¶œŹ³Ė¢įµ‰ ā°Ā³.Ā²ā“ ā» įµ—įµ‡įµˆ
30.6K 573 25
"š™¬š™š š™„š™§š™šš™©š™šš™£š™™ š™¬š™š'š™§š™š š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™›š™§š™žš™šš™£š™™š™Ø, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™¬š™š š™—š™¤š™©š™ š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™©š™š™–š™© š™žš™Øš™£'š™© š™©š™§š™Ŗš™š." š“†©ā™”š“†Ŗ āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ...