๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ง (CREE...

By VikingMetalToby

๊ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๊ง‚ creepypasta x grim reaper reader. More

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ž ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
O n e - Urge To Escape
๐’ฎ๐“Ž๐“ƒโ„Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ
T w o - Memories
T h r e e - The Creature
F o u r - Reunited
F i v e - The Cursed Field
S i x - The Mansion
S e v e n - Connection
E i g h t - The Grim Reaper's Bedroom
N i n e - Cake
T e n - Deceitful Son
E l e v e n - Fashionable Reaper
T w e l v e - The Reaper Without Humility
T h i r t e e n - The Strange Toymaker
F o u r t e e n - The Grim's Killing Style
F i f t e e n - Some 'Help'
S i x t e e n - Serve Me Dinner
S e v e n t e e n - I'm Just Like All of You
E i g h t e e n - True Intentions
N i n e t e e n - Plans Behind The Scenes
T w e n t y - Family Skirmish #1
T w e n t y - O n e - Who Truly Understands The Grim Son
T w e n t y - T w o - Worry For Your Grim
T w e n t y - T h r e e - Your Service Is No Longer Needed
T w e n t y - F o u r - Twin Ambush
T w e n t y - F i v e - Reuniting The Living And The Half-Dead
T w e n t y - S i x - Dreams Of Memories
Cursed Cat [Halloween Side-Chapter][NOT CANON]
T w e n t y - S e v e n - Pick On Someone Your Own Size

T w e n t y - E i g h t - A Bunch Of Surprises

344 15 15
By VikingMetalToby

Your p. o. v.

After leaving my Mother's house, I'd hurried back to the mansion to retrieve Syngrath but he wasn't there for some reason. I assumed he took my stupid advice from before maybe and took off with one of other pastas. I searched around for Jason since he'd ditched me, but low and behold he was gone as well.

Approaching SlenderMan became an idea, but instead when I went to his office I was met with a scene that caught me off guard. Lazari was on the floor and SlenderMan was trying console her to no avail. Her body was covered in a familiar black phenomena that crawled up her arms and her legs. Her face was shadowed in this blackness as well and she was panting, her mouth gaped open.

The energy being felt from her was all too familiar. "Slender...what is she..."

SlenderMan looked up when he saw me and shouted, "Grim! Get back at once, I can't hold her down for much longer! I need you to seek out if there are any of your kind nearby!"

"She's...Zalgoid..." I muttered, staring the girl in her sunken eyes. "SlenderMan, you never told me you kept another under your roof?"

SlenderMan scowled, "Apologies Grim, truly I shouldn't have waited so long, now is not the time for this conversation. Lazari is reacting to the presence of other creatures nearby who I fear might be other Zalgoids."

Sure enough, I could identify the presence of other Zalgoid forces some couple miles away from the mansion. I figured Avzaroth and Aragoth might be returning to look for me.

My gaze returns to Lazari and I slowly begin to walk up to this corrupted form of hers. She starts to act up more as I came closer, her eyes shaking. "Come to me, Lazari," I motioned for her to her up. "Grim! I don't suggest—"

"Quiet SlenderMan, I know how deal with this kind of thing. Lazari, get up."

The girl hissed and snarled but slowly pulled herself up and started to reach towards me, her mouth extending open, "H—Hungry..."

"I know, I know. There are creatures here that shouldn't be here, and I'm going to take you to them so that the hungry can go away, alright?"

Lazari seemed to be in a very weak, desperate state so we had to hurry. I grasped the girls hand but she instantly latched on to me and sunk her teeth into my humane arm without a warning. I'd expected this much, but I allowed her to alleviate some of the hunger by ingesting some of my blood—it might keep her stable for a few.

"SlenderMan. I need you to come with me, I fear we might have some trouble," I growled, trying to ignore the pain of Lazari essentially trying to rip my arm off and eat it whole, "since you're able to keep Lazari tame for some time, I think your aid would be beneficial. Besides, intruders in your woods should be taken care of, no?"

SlenderMan only slightly nodded his head and agreed to come along. I glance back to Lazari and see that a bit of the corruption was leaving her face, but it wasn't enough. She let go of arm and trembled helplessly, "I—I-I'm sorry Grim..." she stammered, "I—knew there was something familiar about you—I didn't know i-it was that you w-were Zalgo like me..."

"Likewise," I responded, glancing at my now grossly bleeding arm, "but that's fine, we will discuss this later. We have other matters to deal with."

Lazari shakily grasped my hand with her blackened, clawed fingers and I pulled her behind me and Slender and I quickly left the office and headed out the mansion.

I led the way to where I could sense heavy energy colliding with one another, and sure enough we were eventually met with the scene of Avzaroth and Aragoth attempting to take on my cousin Stripes but they were both failing rather miserably. Aside from them, Syngrath was in his true form, and Jason The Toymaker seemed to be seized in his very grasp.

Before I could even say anything I caught sound of Jason demeaning me with his very words, "You—you're all ab—solutely—worthless—!Grim is no—different—! He's a useless tool—just a stuck up blight on e-everyone with—power he shouldn't h-have—!"

Well, I've clearly missed a lot. The comment surely pissed me off though, and of course I was going to let it go unnoticed. "Oh. Really now..." I scoffed, glaring at Jason's pathetic form as Syngrath dropped him, "Such a shame to see you've been talking Shit about me, "Servant..."."

Stripes head bolted in my direction and she made the move to run in my direction, "(Name)! You're here—!"

"Stay back Stripes!" I order, not wanting her to get too close considering Lazari was in an iffy state, "Lazari might harm you if you get too close." Stripes' eyes widened as she looked behind me to see the struggling girl being held back by SlenderMan and she uttered lowly, "Lazzy...?"

I advise Slender to keep Lazari back and slowly approach the others present, observing the present closely. "First of all, just what is Stripes doing out of her prison and why are you two back again?" I snapped, eyeing the twins who were defeated on the ground as my cousin stood over them.

My eye then trails over to Syngrath and after a long period of silence, I beacon him towards me with a finger. The demon instantly obeys, and walks over to me, leaving Jason behind on the ground. Once he stands before me I glare at him for a while and he looks back at me with a calm expression, although he didn't bother to hide his aura at all as I could very well sense his excitement to see me.

I point to the ground and Syngrath immediately understands, lowering himself to a knee and bowing before me with his head lowered. I grinned at this and after a moment I gently pet his head, surprising him. I then look back up to the others.

"Avzaroth, Aragoth, Stripes, if you value your life, I would leave. Lazari here is a demon-killer—she would gladly eat you wholly as you stand, and she cannot be held back much longer. Leave me and my allies here alone, and never bother us with the wants of my father ever again."

Lazari's growls were beginning to grow louder and louder and the blackness was starting to creep along her body again, signifying her growing hunger. "I-It couldn't be...Lazari?" Aragoth stammered, gazing at Lazari with a baffled expression. "Lord Zalgo's infamous daughter had been sheltered here all this time?" Avzaroth murmured.

"Hmmm..." I sounded out at the revelation, "so a direct daughter of my father is what she is. And not one of you ever bothered to tell me that I had a younger sister."

Stripes gazed at me uncomfortably before stepping up and bowing her head before me. "(Name)...Lazari isn't the only one. Lord Zalgo never wanted this to be known but...not only am I his servant but I am also his...well, daughter. Making you my little brother, (Name)."

I'm not sure why Now everyone decides to reveal to me their revelations, but found it pretty fucking annoying how it seems everyone has been hiding something from me. "It's great to know that I can't trust any of you imbeciles," I scoff in frustration before glancing back at Syngrath, "you'd best not be hiding anything either, Syngrath..."

Syngrath hesitated before muttering, "I did take it into my own hands to release Stripes...I conspired with her to...capture you and bring you back home..."

To my own surprise I didn't feel instantaneously as angry as I probably would have before. Just felt much more disappointed in Syngrath, and I removed my hand from his head, backing away from him, "I see. So that's how this all unraveled..."

Syngrath's stood and looked at me with a dismayed expression, bowing his head, "I beg for your forgiveness Lord Grim, I meant no harm in these plans, I only wanted to bring you back because...well I feared I was going to lose you."

"Loose me? To what?" I sneered, "is this all just because I tried to grant you freedom? You can't possibly be this miserable to go to such levels to serve a wrench like me! I—"

I pause for a moment, remembering that dream I had last night and the reason I'd come looking for Syngrath in the first place. I frowned and lowered my head slightly, "I thought you were my friend..."

Syngrath's head rose and he looked at me stunned, "Friend...Sire....?"

I shook my head and turn away from him, looking back to Stripes and the Twins. "Stripes, you and the twins could either leave me be without any problems or Lazari will consume each and every one of you without leaving behind a scrap. I could care less how related we are. I'm never going back."

The twins looked a bit unsettled by this threat, for they knew very well what Lazari could do to them, but Stripes kept her gaze fixed on mine. "(Name)..." she eventually uttered out, "all I wanted was the best for you. I've realized that the best for you is only when you're happy...and I guess you must be happier here. You can't be happy if Zalgo and Aragoth and everyone else is trying to control you...so I guess I can say I understand that much."

Stripe's shoulders slumped, "I tried to be a good older sister but it was all useless. I've lost both my siblings to SlenderMan, and now they want nothing to do with their past. There's clearly no point in trying anymore."

I watched as she turned to the twins and beckoned to them as she formed a portal in thin air. "Come twins. Let's go. Lazari is a real threat, unless you're willing to risk your lives."

Aragoth and Avzaroth unwillingly pulled themselves up and scowled as they marched towards the portal, still carrying the wounds of their battle. "Zalgo's going to hear about this disaster, Stripes, and you will answer to him for it," Aragoth hissed, waiting for Stripes to enter in.

Hearing this made me angry for some reason. I don't know why I suddenly felt so defensive of Stripes—I could only assume it was finding out that she wasn't just my cousin. And the fact that she finally seemed to understand why I was here...and not to mention  Avzaroth and Aragoth always pissed me off to the extremes anyways—if they ran to Zalgo and told him how Stripes had failed, I worried my father might show up himself to seek me out.

"On second thought..." I speak up, eyeing the twins with a growing grin, "letting you two run around freely might be more trouble than I thought. Slender, I think Lazari has waited long enough~"

Stripes, Avzaroth and Aragoth's eyes widened at me and SlenderMan began to untangle Lazari from his tendrils. "As you wish then, Grim."

Stripes appeared baffled, "(N-Name)—what are you doi—?"

"Lord (Name)! What—what is the meaning of this?!" Aragoth panicked, "we only came out of complete concern for your well being! Us, your most beloved and loyal servants!"

Avzaroth stared at me in disbelief before scowling, "You wouldn't..."

"Oh, but I would. You think your lives matter to me? Lazari, enjoy your dinner."

With that, Lazari jumped from Slender's hold and raced to Aragoth, jumping at her and instantly beginning to rip and tear at her face. Aragoth's screams echoed through the entirety of the woods in a sickening manner. Avzaroth watched in growing dismay, watching his sister being eaten alive, and he backed away in fear once Lazari had left aside Aragoth's now bloodied, mutilated corpse and turned to him. "Hungry...!" Laz hissed before lunging at Avzaroth, permitting him the same fate.

I was not fazed seeing this, but Stripes looked to be on edge as she watched in a rigid silence. Once Lazari was done with Avzaroth, she began to turn on Stripes, but I quickly grabbed her collar and held her up, seeing that that blackness on her body was starting to fade. The twins helped her improve tremendously, however it still wasn't enough.

"You won't have Stripes, I have an alternate plan," I tell her, before handing her back into SlenderMan's hands. I then turn to Stripes and gaze into her eyes, trying to grab her attention.

"Stripes, since you seemed to have finally opened your mind to understand where I'm coming from, I would like to speak to you if you promise not to try anything."

Stripes looked at me in silence for a moment before nodding her head, "O—Okay..."

Relived that the twins were finally off my shoulders, I turned to look at Jason where he was, but the Toymaker was gone. He was the least of my problems anyways, so I didn't care. Anyone that speaks down to me as such is scum in my eyes.

"I'm not sure why those two demons weren't enough. We need more sustenance for Lazari," SlenderMan spoke, still entrapping Lazari within his tendrils while she flailed helplessly. I sighed, "Do not worry about her, I'll take care of her. Stripes, would you be willing to help?"

Stripes nodded rapidly, "Of course."

"I'll need you locate a few Zalgonic cultists or any Reaper cultists and collect them, as they usually attach curses and other demonic things to themselves. They will make for perfect sustenance for Lazari."

Stripes again nodded and instantly took off through the trees, "I promise I won't disappoint!"

I turn back to Slender, "Bring Lazari closer to the mansion, Stripes won't be long at all."

SlenderMan obeyed this a teleported within a second away from the are with Lazari in his hold. Turning to Syngrath again, I looked at him with a long, hard stare. "Trying to drag me back home?! You have a lot of explaining to do," I eventually snapped, "I trusted you!"

Syngrath bowed, "And I'm aware that I failed you immensely. I truly don't deserve to serve you in any way. I'm only as wretched as those good-for-nothing twins." Somehow Syngrath appeared genuinely upset which made me feel a bit weird since he hardly ever shows any emotion at all. "You were right to get rid of me, I couldn't even remain loyal to my own Master. I deeply apologize for this my Grim. I just...wanted you back..."

I remained in silence for a moment before sighing, "I did promise you we would remain friends forever, didn't I? Even if you aren't my butler anymore, we still would've been together, at the mansion. You've always been by my side anyways."

Syngrath's eyes stared into mine with disbelief, "You...remember...?"

"Yes I remember, Vance."

Syngrath looked aside without saying a word; he looked to be processing the things I was saying. I smiled slightly at this, "Yes, we were friends long ago, weren't we? I'm...not too sure how I managed to forget such a thing for so many years but I had a dream last night that revealed everything I'd forgotten."

When the butler didn't respond I continued a bit more awkwardly, "Er—guess what though Syn? I've found my mother—again. I expected the worse but I truly believe she's changed. I was thinking after we help Lazari I could introduce you to her? I don't want you to get all defensive though, I assure you she's—"

I cut off when Syngrath suddenly grabs me by the shoulders and directly looks me in the eye. "You remember me? You remember the past—you truly remember everything??"

"...Yes...I do," I mumble, out awkwardly, "I actually wanted to ...apologize for everything I've ever said and done to you. You never deserved to be trapped eternally as my servant. I never even bothered to understand you. I've really been an awful friend to you."

Syngrath's shakes his head, "That doesn't disturb me one bit, (Name). I knew you would come back for me one day and we would meet again. I waited every day since the last time we'd seen each other. The day you took me and rebirthed me as your servant was a day I'd been looking forward to a long time, and I wouldn't change a thing about it."

It felt a bit strange hearing it because all I did these past hundreds of years was basically verbally and sometimes physically abuse Syngrath, yet he never complained once. He was a much better friend than I could ever be. I heaved out a sigh and smiled again, "I promise I'll never forget again, Syn. You could even have your old name back, if you want! Im just glad that you've stuck by me despite everything. You do mean quite a lot to me, more than you'd possibly know, Heh."

"Oh...?" Syngrath seemed surprised by this, though I'm not sure why, you'd think it would be pretty obvious since I basically drag him around everywhere with me without fail. I nodded and Syngrath stared for a moment before he grinned and suddenly pulled me closer to him, "(Name)...you mean quite a lot to me as well. More than you could ever understand..."

When Syngrath's next outrageous move was lean directly into my face, I instantly flew out of his grasp in a panic and tumbled backwards onto the ground. "Just what on Earth are you doing!?" I shouted at him as he held up his hands in bewilderment. "I—I thought you—I thought...." He stammered over his words. A deeper shade of red appeared on his face as he backed away from me, "It—seems I've taken your words...the wrong way...I don't mean a thing to you in... That way..."

"What??" I threw back, "why in Zalgo's name would you think such a thing? Don't you know who I am, Syn??!"

This had to be the most sorry state I'd ever seen my butler in as he shied away from me looking embarrassed beyond belief. "I know who you are...that just doesn't change how I feel about you, my Grim. I've always felt this way about you..."

I shake my head trying to convince myself I was only hearing nonsense. Syngrath's was supposed to be my cool and unbothered sidekick...there's no way he would be so weak as to have feelings for ME, the face of DEATH.

I quickly pulled myself up off the ground, "Do not say anymore," I sighed, discomfort clinging to my voice, "let's not tarry here any longer, my little sister needs my help. And please, revert back to your humane form so that no one sees this side of you."

"But my lord?" Syngrath called out, but I'd already turned from him and began to quickly leave the area before he could say any more to me.

Syngrath's p. o. v.

I felt disgusted with myself for having ever even shown the slightest bit of weakness before (Name).

I quickly revert back into my human appearance and regain my sense of self, however the feeling I felt inside wouldn't go away. I felt too embarrassed to even look him in the face again.

I've been helplessly in love with him for many many years and managed to remain sane about it but having told so much to (Name), idiotically jumping to conclusions and thinking he actually felt the same way only to be instantly shut down had shaken me pretty violently.

I was unsure of how to feel as I usually ceased to feel anything unless it came to (Name), but now I was being exposed to other emotions I had not experienced in years. I watched (Name)'s figure as he disappeared into the trees and slowly followed after him, every step closer I took making me wish he would've just ripped out my very heart and killed me right then and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
39.5K 959 88
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.