The Scholar and the Star

Galing kay chronicimmunity

Skyler Collins pretends to date his friend Mitch to dodge another blind date set up by his meddling mother, b... Higit pa

Season List for The Scholar and the Star
Ch 1: Skyler
Ch 2: Mitch
Ch 3: Skyler
Ch 4: Mitch
Ch 5: Mitch
Ch 6: Skyler
Ch. 7: Mitch
Ch. 8: Skyler
Ch. 9: Mitch
Ch. 10: Mitch
Ch. 12: Skyler
Ch. 13: Mitch
Ch. 14: Skyler
Ch. 15: Skyler
Ch. 16: Mitch
Ch. 17: Skyler
Ch. 18: Mitch
Ch. 19: Mitch
Ch. 20: Skyler
Ch. 21: Mitch
Ch. 22: Skyler
Ch. 23: Mitch
Ch. 24: Skyler
Ch. 25: Mitch
Ch. 26: Skyler
Ch. 27: Mitch
Ch. 28: Skyler
Ch. 29: Mitch
Ch. 30: Skyler

Ch. 11: Skyler

844 29 1
Galing kay chronicimmunity

My hands struggle to unknot my strangling bowtie as Mitchel's car comes to a screeching halt beside me. The sound echoes through the art center's underground parking garage.

Turning around in alarm, Mitchel is rolling down the passenger side window. His jaw is clenched. His eyes burn right through me.

"Get in the car, Skyler." His voice brooks no argument.

Glaring back, I open the door and drop into the seat, pulling the door shut firmly. "How did you know where I went?"

Mitchel huffs. He puts the car into drive, and we jerk forward. "Figured you'd go to your car, like last time when we ran out of a party."

The car turns sharply up around the bed, following the exit signs.

"So," Mitchel spits out. "I walked the red carpet alone."

I turn to face him and the determined set of his jaw. "What was I supposed to do? You were pushing me out in front of the cameras. I panicked."

The car comes to a dead stop right before the street. Mitchel rolls his eyes at me, one hand clenched on the steering wheel. "You panicked?"

He pulls out into traffic, weaving through the late-night rush. I clutch at the door's armrest, my eyes widening as Mitchel easily handles the car.

"Or did you already get what you needed?" He continues. "I played nice in front of your mother, and that's all that matters."

"That's not it," I insist, my teeth clamped together. Mitchel doesn't respond, changing lanes with barely a look.

"Where are we going?"

"My house," he states. My jaw drops, startled. Mitchel doesn't take his cold eyes off the road. "Since it looks like my date ditched me tonight, at least there can be some photographs of you spending the night."

Frowning, I turn and look out my window. Mitchel's skilled and fast driving keeps my hand tight on the door.

More pictures. Is he going to post us in bed on Instagram or something?

I remain silent throughout the rest of the drive. Mitchel slows down when we enter his neighborhood. Turning on his street, I sit straight up and peer forward.

Over a dozen reporters are stationed in front of his gate or leaning against their cars. They perk up as we approach, more cameras going off as he pulls up to the gate's keypad.

Frowning, I watch them through the tinted windows. Blinding lights flash furiously when Mitchel rolls down his window and enters the code. He doesn't say anything, but it's clear how he will show the world I went home with him tonight.

The gate opens, and we drive through. "Have you changed your PIN yet?" I mutter.

"It's on my to-do list," he returns sharply. The gate swings close, shutting out the cluster of people standing in the driveway. Mitchel parks inside the garage and turns off the engine.

I break the silence first. "Is it always like that? The paparazzi?"

Mitchel blows out a breath and leans his head back against the seat. "The paparazzi are a part of my life, my career. The more I'm in the headlines, the more they're around. At my house, the agency, restaurants, shopping...even going to the dentist. They find me."

Out of the corner of my eye, I study him. That must be suffocating, but he acts as if it's as natural as water.

Doing my best to speak civilly, I tell him, "I would have liked a little notice beforehand...with the reporters. I wasn't expecting it."

"You weren't expecting our agreement to include the red carpet? Photographs?" Mitchel's sarcastic tone becoming especially irritating. "Do I have to spoon-feed you every little thing like your mother?"

"Stop talking about my mother." I snap.

"Your mother is the whole problem tonight."

I whirl in my seat to face him fully. "She didn't even do anything. You and your manager are just paranoid."

"Um, what about your ex-girlfriend?"

"What about Kate? So, she and my mother are still close."

Mitchel scoffs. "Please! Lily threw her at us on purpose, either into your path or into my face. Who knows how many people at the party saw you dancing."

I look away. It was only a dance. "It's not what you think."

"What I think?" Mitchel uses the steering wheel to turn the entire top half of his body towards me. "I don't think anything of it. I'm concerned with what it looks like to everyone else."

"It wasn't that bad."

Mitchel pushes his body forward, lifting his knee onto the seat to put his face in mine. "You were this close to her, Skyler."

I shake my head to argue, his sudden nearness making it hard to find any words.

"Or, maybe being this close to a lover isn't a big deal for you," Mitchel hisses. I can feel his every breath.

Holding as still as possible, I can't take my eyes off him. Can he feel the same heat?

In the muted light, I can see Mitchel run his gaze over my face. His breathing hitches, a slight sound that comes across loudly in the tense air. His eyes land on my lips as strong as a caress.

I place my hand behind his head and pull him to me. There's no resistance as Mitchel impatiently surges forward to meet my kiss. My body jolts as he presses his lips against mine, hard and eager.

Inhaling, the scent of his cologne fills me. His hair is loose, falling against my cheek. Raising my hands, I rake the hair back from his face and relax into the kiss.

Pulling back an inch, Mitchel hovers his face in front of mine, reading me.

"Maybe you're the one with a thing for cars," I grumble.

Mitchel releases a laugh, a hard, short burst of air. He presses another kiss to my lips, speaking against them. "I've been thinking about this ever since the hospital."

He kisses me again, slower. His tongue moves against my bottom lip. I flick mine out to taste it, taking the kiss deeper. His hands move to my belt, quickly releasing it and then reaching for the fly of my pants.

I put my hand over them, pausing him. "What are you doing?"

He pulls back and looks at me through half-lidded eyes. "Let me have this. I want my own taste of you."

My face freezes in shock. Mitchel presses one last kiss against my stiff lips. My pants are spread apart, and his hand searches to warp around my dick.

He looks down at my lap with awe. "Christ, you're big all over."

Slapping a hand over the lower half of my face, my body starts to ache, reacting to him. "Mitchel..."

He lowers his head down. I follow him with my eyes in the darkened car. I can see my dick where he's pulled me out, his hand still holding me boldly. Mitchel flips his hair out of his face, uncovering his handsome face in the shadows.

"Hmm," he lets out a short sound of appreciation before he licks me from his hand up to my tip.

Reaching out, I grab the arm of the door. "Oh, my god."

I can feel his grin. His lips graze across the tip of my dick, already raring and hard. Testing my size before sliding around me. My fingers clench on the door's leather. Mitchel lets out a slow moan as he takes me deep into his mouth, making my hips jerk.

"Um, ah, we shouldn't do this here." I press my lips tightly together, the heat building like wildfire inside. His onslaught is fast and fierce.

He slowly pulls up, releasing me from his mouth. He whispers, his breath directly hitting my dick. "That's what you said at the hospital, but we still had fun."

My brain is still trying to process what he's saying when he slides his lips around me and sucks me deeply once again. My head falls back against the seat, my body ready to surrender to his mouth.

"Fuck." I let out a groan.

He's amazing. His hungry lips are skilled and confident. He moves his mouth up and down on my dick, flicking his tongue over the tip in between his thorough movements. His hand starts to move along with his head, sliding up and down. His knowing fingers brush against my balls.

Wetness from myself, and his mouth drips down. My body gives in, my hips reaching up as he slides me deep inside his mouth. I take my hand from the door and fix the hair falling back over his face. I tuck it behind his ear as his head bobs under my hand.

I want more. I need to touch him. I don't dare to stop him now.

With my free hand, I reach across and fumble for his pants. I watch his reaction, nervous and excited, when his eyes shoot open and up to mine in the dark.

Finally managing to release the zipper, I stick my hand inside his underwear to stroke him. Mitchel's eyes roll up and close tightly. He lets out a moan through a mouthful of dick, the sound reverberating down my shaft.

Taking that encouragement, I let my hand feel him as much as I want, stroking him up and down as much as he's playing with me. I move my hand how I like to be touched, still unsure what pleases him yet.

I can feel him start to drip. I flick my thumb over the tip, spreading the wetness around, letting it aid my hand's movements.

Mitchel's head continues to bob, continues to torture me. His body starts to sway in sync with my movements. His breath is ragged around me, a low moan beginning to rise out of him with my every stroke.

I dig my fingers into his hair, stopping his movements and pulling his mouth off of me. Angled back, he has to look at me. My hand on his dick doesn't stop, still teasing him.

His eyes are reflecting through the dark at me, glazed with pleasure. I whisper, "I want you to come first."

"Huh?" Mitchel's voice is breathy and weak. I tighten my grip and quicken my movements.

"Is it good?"

"Mmm," Mitchel moans out immediately. "Yes."

I run my eyes over his body, draped across the seats. His ass is still moving in the rhythm I make for him. "Can you come like this?"

"I, um," he breathes out. I rub my thumb over his tip, pressing into the small, dripping hole. His hands are digging into the armrest and my thigh. "Yes, yes. Skyler," he calls out.

Using my hold on his hair, I guide his mouth back to my dick. He immediately welcomes me, sucking me in deep and harsh, pulling a groan from me.

I move my hand faster on his dick as his mouth starts to tighten and twist with pleasure around me. His dick pulses in my hand, the warm wetness bursts out and drips over my fingers.

"Mitchel," I moan. My hips push up into his mouth. One more time. I guide his head away, holding it up as I empty myself into my lap.

His weight grows heavier in my arms. Lifting him up, I warm my arms around him in support, pulling him to my chest. Needing composure after my orgasm, I drag him into a kiss, letting out all the pleasure he created.

Pulling back, I rest our foreheads together. "Inside. No more weird places. I want to take you in a bed."

Mitchel nods slowly. His voice is still lethargic as he agrees. "Let's go inside."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

715K 18.4K 37
**Completed ** **Book 1 in a series involving the same group of friends** **strong sexual content** **some chapters may be triggering or hard to read...
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
32 0 15
What do you do when you loose the one you love? For Isabelle that meant transferring colleges and moving across the United States for a fresh start...
1.1K 31 18
The first time I saw Saxton Crawford we were in high school. He was the football star and I was just another invisible teenage girl. Now, he is a fam...