Desirable (mxm)

由 dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... 更多

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

forty-five; accepting his fate

6.5K 401 132
由 dreammcatcher

I thought I saw the light. I'm sure I saw the light.

The light people talk about when they're near death. For a moment I felt nothing, I was numb. I twitch my fingers but even that hurts. My lungs feel constricted and I haven't convinced myself to open my eyes yet because I'm not sure I can.

I have no energy. I'm exhausted. Why am I so exhausted?

My body flinches and I hiss at a sizzle on my skin. That's when I snap my eyes open to find myself in complete darkness. Terrifying darkness.

At first I thought my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. That's when I realise I was wrong.

What the fuck?

Where the hell am I?

I move my body again and my dry lips part, I exhale a groan of pain. My eyes blink rapidly trying to gauge where I am. My back flat against something hard and uncomfortable, even my shoulder blades dig into the harshness of it.

My jaw grinds and I shift again.

A roar of pain sizzles down my spine and I cry out.

Then I panic.

My body shifts from side to side but I'm stuck. Trapped.

"No," the word falls from my lips in a pathetic murmur. "No."

I somehow glance down in the tiny space. This must be a joke. It has to be a joke. My hands are tied together with silver, my wrists ache as if they've been cut into for hours.

My heart rate increases and I flick my eyes around frantically. I raise my wrists and bite down a wince. My knuckles instantly collide with something hard above me.

Fuck. I can't breathe.

"Hello?" I scream heavily. "Hello?!"

I'm met by silence but the sound of my body shaking against the deathtrap I'm in amplifies. I slam my hands against the roof of whatever is enclosed around me but it doesn't budge, I'm ignoring the pain in my hands. Now I attempt to move my feet but they hurt just as bad.

My lips tremble. "Oh God," I choke out. "Oh God."

Then I scream. I must be in a nightmare. This must be a fucking nightmare.

I can feel my chest heave rapidly and I slam my shoulder into the side of the box, once and then twice but I'm not going anywhere. I can't fucking breathe. I'm hyperventilating.

I've been buried alive. Buried. Alive. I never thought I had serious fears until this moment.

Nate. I cry out through the mindlink desperately. Nate. I-I need you. I don't know where the fuck I am.

Tears roll down my cheeks when the message disappears into thin air. I tremble and shake my head, I try again anyway.

Nate. Please. Oh God. I don't know where I am. I'm panicking. I can't breathe. The silver, it's digging into my skin. Fuck. Please. Help me. Please.

I can't stop sobbing. My body rattles in the limited space and the air somehow begins to get tighter and tighter. I feel my stomach roll over with nausea, although I can't remember the last time I ate.

What fucking day is it? How long have I been here? How the fuck did I get here?

I can't remember a single thing.

My cries become louder and this time I thump on the wood above me and thrash, scream. I do everything I can to attract attention but a part of me realises that I'm alone. No one can hear me.

Everett. I need help. Please fucking help me. I'm going to die. Fuck. I'm going to die.

Every mindlink I send to Nate, Everett, Reign, Fran, they all vanish into nothing as if no one is on the receiving end of it.

"Help me," I scream. "HELP ME!"

The sound of my own voice echoes in my ears. It's so silent here that my own screams are eerie and make me shudder at the intensity of them. It aches. Everything aches.

I pound on the roof harder until my fists begin to bruise. I attempt to use all the strength left in me but nothing budges, nothing moves. I am officially stuck and I can't swallow that thought down.

I thrash and I squirm in the box, using every last drop of energy I own to only end up screaming in frustration. No one is coming. No one will save me and I can't get out.

My shaky hands raise to my face, the bound silver making my skin tender. I attempt to wipe away my tears that cloud my vision but they don't stop falling.

Oh God. Maybe I deserve this. I'm here because I deserve this.

Then I gasp suddenly remembering a spark of a memory.

The committee gathering. Everett sprouted those vicious and nasty words in my direction, blaming me for Reign not recovering. That I am nothing. Worthless. I whimper when I remember going to Nate's. I was acting like someone that even I don't recognise.

I hurt him because I wanted to forget. I wasn't thinking like a mate. I was desperate for him in ways that weren't fair. He wanted to talk. I wanted his clothes off. It shouldn't have been like that.

That's when I found myself getting drunk and heading over to Apollo's house to see him. I didn't even remember he was having a party. I just had to see him, speak to a friend but I was a mess. Crying like I am now.

Fuck. I clench my eyes together. The memories are too much for me.

But then I pry them open and I flick them through the darkness. Henry. He was there.

Flinging himself at me left, right and centre. But I was having none of it.

I didn't want to be there for the sex. I went there because Apollo is my only other friend.

Everything else is a blur. I can't remember past that point. Probably the alcohol and god knows what else was in my system. I wanted to forget. I wanted to get Everett's horrid words out of my head for a single second.

I always fuck everything up. That's what I do.

"No no no no," I chant to myself and shake my head. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

Nate. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Fuck.

For what feels like hours I bang and scream and make as much noise as possible but it's no use. I'm fucked. I'm going to fucking die here.

My eyes sting from how hard I've been crying.

I'll never see Nate again. My heart lurches.

And the last memory I have of him is a bad one. A really bad one.

I never got to do so many things with him.

I never got to tell him that I love him. That I fell in love with him practically straight away.

It was hard not to. He's perfect. The man I've always dreamed of.

He was always the one. The only one. Now I'll die without even confessing it.

My nose blocks and I release an awful groan through my mouth, tears and saliva everywhere. I can't stop choking, sobbing.

I'll never see Everett or Fran or Reign again.

I'll never be the person I wanted to be.

After my energy has been spent and I feel nothing but an empty soul. I slump back against the hard wooden ground and stare up at the roof of the box around me.

Maybe this is for the best. Death is claiming me because I'm a waste of a person.

Maybe this is the world telling me that I'd be better off dead.

Everyone's lives will benefit from me not being around anymore.

At least I'll finally be reunited with my mum. That's the only positive out of this. I've missed her. I've missed her so damn much. I can't wait to walk into her arms and give her a big hug. For her to tell me that everything is going to be okay.

For a moment I feel at peace. Accepting my fate. I'm not scared anymore.

My heart beat slows and I take a sharp breath.

As my eyes shut one last time, I tell myself this is okay.

I don't have to cause anyone else any pain anymore. I don't have to suffer anymore.

And I let myself slip away.

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

HOW MANY OF YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW

Poor baby Milo🥺. Of course he never cheated on Nate. I've always said (and if you've been here from the start since His Second Chance you'll know) I'll never write about cheating because to me it's unforgivable!!!

The pain that he's in, saying that he'll see his mother. UGH. I can't.😭😭😭

What did you guys think?👉🏼

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!✨

SEE you next Thursday heheh I feel so evil

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

937K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
1M 43.7K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
696K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
194K 7.5K 23
I'm Lilly, and I have 3 lovers. That's right 3, and to make things weirder we are all guys. You see we are also all a different type of supernatural...