𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her ... More

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐎𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟕 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝟒𝟖 | 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝟒𝟗 | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

𝟎𝟓 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

14.2K 652 322
By ALD813

꧁꧂

    Trudging into the Math classroom, (Y/N) greeted the teacher who warmly welcomed her with a smile and a small introduction about what they were currently working on, along with other class expectations. Limping to her seat, already eyeing the groups that seemed to be forming the longer people trickled into the classroom, she sat near the back and let out a small sigh.

I miss my friends already...

At least at my old school, I wouldn't be the lonely and crippled new student...

Tapping a finger on her desk in a rather aggravated manner, she was surprised when meeting a girl's eyes and she immediately making a beeline toward her desk to sit next to her.

"Hey," the girl nodded her head in greeting, her grey eyes cold and sharp. "You new here?"

"Yeah... I'm (Y/N)..."

"(Y/N), huh? I'm Eun-ji. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too..." she trailed off, unsure what to think of the strange classmate who suddenly talked to her.

Well...

She seems nice enough.

Eyeing her from the corner of her eye, (Y/N) observed Eun-ji. The girl was quite pretty with silky dark hair that fell to her lower back, porcelain skin, and an obviously good figure from her toned core shown due to the crop top she was wearing. If anything, what (Y/N) thought was most surprising about her was that she had decided to talk to her.

She's so pretty...

I wonder why she isn't sitting with her other friends, though?

Just as this thought glanced through her mind, the door slammed open, startling most everyone, to reveal Mikael. The permanent scowl he wore on his face at home seemed to extend to school as well, his honeyed eyes shooting daggers at anyone that stared at him for too long. And just like that, his gaze met (Y/N)'s, and he gave her the most withering glare of all, something she frowned at.

"Mikael!" Eun-ji suddenly exclaimed as she stood from her seat, grabbing the boy by his arm and plopping him down right next to (Y/n). "The hell took you so long? I want to introduce you to someone!"

(Y/N) sighed.

So that's why Eun-ji didn't sit with anyone...

She was waiting for Mikael...

Great.

"Introduce?" He scoffed while slouching down in his chair. "I don't want to know her anymore than I already do, thanks."

"You two know each other already?" Eun-ji raised a brow at that.

"We unfortunately live together."

The girl gasped, her eyes widening as she then exclaimed, "Is this like an arranged marriage deal or some shit!? Is she engaged to you, or to your other brothers!? Holy shit, it better not be Cassius, I already decided I would be the one to marry him!"

"I'm not engaged to anyone," (Y/N) raised her hand to stop the other from going off on a tangent. "I'm their step-sister. Well, almost. My mother is going to be marrying their father this winter."

"Oh... good, then. Still... stay away from my man."

"Cassius is literally a bitch. Why the fuck are you so interested in him?" Mikael rolled his eyes with a scoff, crossing his arms over his chest and ignoring the middle finger Eun-ji flipped his way.

"Cassius is literally an angel! He's helped me so many times!"

"What did he do?" (Y/N) questioned, a bit skeptical too of Eun-ji's explanation since when she had met Cassius, he seemed cold and detached.

"He helped me up when I tripped, he let me borrow a pencil, he gave me food when my stomach growled, and when I was in the infirmary, he helped bandage my leg when the nurse was out!" Eun-ji sighed as she propped her head up on the desk with her head, giggling softly to herself when remembering such times. "Not only that, but he's a good artist and so handsome, too..."

"What the actual hell?" Mikael muttered under his breath in annoyance.

Before (Y/N) could ask the other girl any more questions about her new step-brother, the teacher began class and she was forced to close her mouth and pay attention. Since she didn't want to fall behind any more than she already was, she made sure to diligently take notes and catch anything the teacher said.

She couldn't afford to mess up, especially if she didn't want to disappoint her mother.

And while she was still upset with Miranda for suddenly springing onto her a new father and brothers, she still cared about what she thought. And if it meant getting good grades or getting along with her new step family, she would do so so the woman could be happy.

And she deserves that.

I haven't seen her this happy in a long time.

Jotting down her last note just as the bell rang for second period, she let out a small sigh of relief as the teacher wrapped up for the day. Packing up her bag, she then glanced down at her schedule to see that she had English next.

"Sweet, we have a couple classes together after this," Eun-ju commented as she looked over her shoulder.

"Oh, really? Which ones?"

"Luckily, I have English with you now, so let's go!" She hooked her arm with (Y/N)'s and started barreling down the hallway, shoving people out of her way without care.

O-Okay...

Flustered at the glares people sent her, along with the shouts that came from Eun-ji's trample, (Y/N) hoped that the burning feeling in her face didn't show. She then face planted into the girl's back when she suddenly stopped, rubbing her nose and about to say something before silencing when seeing the rather tall and intimidating boy in front of her.

What is it now?

"Hey, can you get outta my way?" Eun-ji rolled her eyes as she tried to sidestep the boy.

It didn't work.

"What the hell, bro? Move!"

"No," he answered, his voice gravelly and rough, matching with his rather delinquent-like appearance. "After you beat up my entire gang, I think it's time I return that favor, Eun-ji Cho."

(Y/N) almost fell over.

The hell did he just say!?

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
932K 42.6K 54
↳ ❝ [ CHANCE ] ❞ ━ yandere squid games x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, an ex-military girl finds herself in such debt that she t...
420K 16.7K 31
↳ ❝ [ 俺のものだ ] ❞ ━ yandere popular boy x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
159K 10K 56
↳ ❝ [ 私の召使い ] ❞ ━ yandere prince x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl raised to be a boy by her mother enters the castle as ...