fade into you |jordan li|

By jqckclvr

ARI ANDERSON declared hate to be a strong word at a young age, a word that she only used for two people. Jayd... More

FADE INTO YOU
part i. celebrity skin
one. revenge
two. blood spill
three. world on fire
four. darkness
five. almost famous
six. one drink
seven. i'm sorry
eight. i still hate you
nine. memories
ten. regrets
eleven. i'm not crazy
twelve. want want
thirteen. paranoia
fourteen. the after party
sixteen. mind over matter
seventeen. a disapointment
eighteen. bad friend
nineteen. the truth hurts
twenty. ruined
twenty one. your loss
twenty two. died for you
twenty three. mass chaos
twenty four. is it over now?
twenty five. i know the end
bonus. the last christmas

fifteen. my fault

772 27 21
By jqckclvr

    "Remember everything I made you forget." Cates hands were placed on Emma's head.

   "Woah. Thanks. So glad I had to relive that fucking nightmare. I have to go get sam." Emma started walking off before she turned back around. "Also you're a cunt." She left the room, making Cate upset with her comment, she already felt like a shitty person, but she was a victim.

   "Now me." Athena said, being the last one to regain her memories.

Cate looked at her with a look no one else understood, but the two of them.

   "Shetty made you do this?" Marie asked, out of curiosity.

"You were in my fucking head." Jordan got closer to her. It looked as if she was struggling to stand up, with shaking hands and blood red eyes.

"Why?"

They were both talking way too quick for Cate, zeroing in on her at every chance they got. It made her nervous.

"I'm sorry." Cate tried apologizing, before Jordan interrupted her.

"You had no fucking right."

"I thought I was..." she stumbled, but Athena was already there to catch her. She knew what was going to happen before it actually did.

"Woah hey." Athena settled her.

"... Doing the right thing." She had to sit down, overwhelmed with the thoughts of everyone in the room.

"Here you sit down." Ari sat her on the chair beside them. She was upset with everything but she didn't want anything to happen to Cate, not like the others. "I'll go get you some water."

"I'll get it you go check up on Andre." Athena offered, wanting to make sure Cate was okay.

"Thank you Athena. I mean it." She gave her a look of gratitude and a squeeze on the shoulder, before she left the room, going to Andre, who was in the next room over.

"Andre." She knocked first.

"Yea come in." He said, spread out on the antique couch.

"You okay?" She turned on the light, getting rid of the darkness he had left himself in.

"I think she made Luke kill Brink.. and kill himself."

She sat down on the floor right beside him. "You know she didn't do that."

"I don't know anymore. I mean that is exactly what she does. She makes you fall in love with her... and then she fucks you over." His hands were over his head, as he tried to take everything in.

"It's this shitty school that fucks you over. Not her. You know I thought everything would go away after getting accepted. I thought maybe the stupid fucking part of my brain that never recovered would get better.. but I'm still the same person I was when the accident first happened. And what makes it fucking worse is that I remember something else about that night now."

"What?"

"I can't. Not yet. Not till I find out that it's real and not just something she planted in my head. All I can say is that there was another car."

"A car?"

"I can't say anything else anymore."

"Okay." He ignored it like she asked, instead going to back to one of her points. "You can tell me anything, and you aren't the same person as you were then. Not even close. You're still fucking scared to use your powers to your full capability, but I get it. That was traumatizing shit you're never getting over.

"I just wish I could. I wish I could take that fucking piece out of my head."

"Too bad you didn't get Cate to remove it from your memory." He said, mostly joking, but Ari didn't take it as a joke. She wanted that.

"That's a good idea." She thought about it, seeing it as the perfect way to never have to think about her past. She could start with a clear slate and never remember how much she thought she hated Jordan Li.

"No. I didn't actually mean it. Don't do that. Who knows what else she could do to you."

"It seems a lot better than this shit."

"She's fucking dangerous, okay? So stay the fuck away from her."

"We should hear her out." She knew the feeling of being misunderstood. She wanted to give Cate a chance to speak.

"Fuck no!"

"Andre. This is what happened that night. No one would hear me out."

"I don't know what you wanted me to say. You killed those kids."

"I was a kid too! I didn't even know what I was going, it didn't even feel like I did it. I mean I don't think I even actually did it."

"There's no way you didn't. You were drunk out of your mind like you always were. I thought you stopped doing all of that shit but you're back to it."

"You took me to the club with the others. You let me go."

"Only because I thought your friend would make sure you didn't do anything stupid."

"She's not my keeper, and I didn't Andre. You did. You almost killed that girl."

"I didn't mean to. It was an accident."

"See." She had made her point, getting up to leave the room as she noticed Marie standing at the door.

"Some guy is looking for you."

"Thanks. You can have him." She said, leaving to find out who was looking for her.

It was no other than Jayden Moore, standing at the door just staring at Jordan Li, who was in their male form in attempt to seem more intimidating.

"What the hell are you doing here? Did you follow me or something?" She asked when she noticed him. She hadn't said a word to him since she asked him about the rankings.

"Just checking up on you. I heard you were over here and didn't think it was your crowd of people."

"That's funny. I don't recall asking you to? And you know nothing about me, you might have known me since high school but you did nothing but mess with me back then. You were an asshole then and you're an asshole now."

"And the old Ari is back..." Jayden let out a laugh at what he thought was the her from the past.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It just means.. what happened to the new fun Ari? The great hook up? don't you want to do that again? You haven't even been answering any of my messages." He said looking at her in a way that made her uncomfortable.

"You know what I've been pretty fucking busy. And I think I found someone a lot less shitty than you are."

Jordan looked at the both of them, wondering if they could get away with blasting his ass and hiding his body in the house. But they wouldn't do that. Not with Ari around.

"Fuck you. You were a shitty lay anyway. You don't e-."

He was interrupted by Jordan coming towards him, about to punch him when they heard Athena crying out from the kitchen.

"Help! I need some help in here!"

"You need to go." Ari pushed Jayden out the door frantically, while the others had already
made it to the kitchen. He was barely budging.

"I'm not just going to forget this shit."

"Okay whatever just get the fuck out." She shut the door on him once he got far enough out of the house.

"When she pushes too much it fucks with her head." Andre looked worried as Ari entered the room, late to the panicking situation.

"Didn't you learn CPR?" Marie asked, hoping that at least one person would have.

"Where!?" Jordan yelled, taking their frustration out on Marie.

"At superhero school? Jesus! Her.. her pulse is slowing." Marie said as she listened to her heart.

"Can you speed it up?"

"I don't know. I-I um.. what if it kills her?"

"Just do something." Andre was scared, scared at just the simple thought of losing Cate.

She breathed shakily, amping herself up to do it, placing her hands above Cates body.

Andre got closer in to her chest after a moment. "She's breathing. She's breathing."

It seemed like everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"When does she wake up?" Jordan asked Marie, but it seemed like no one really knew.

    But that's how that's how it always turns out. Just like how no one knew the truth about the accident, not even Ari.

A/N: one more day of finals, but it's just one and it's the easiest! I want to thank everyone who's supported me throughout this story, and to the people who have wished me good luck on my finals. I also want to give a special thanks to Theyluvvobx and designerhottie who have been amazing supporters throughout this story as a whole, leaving the nicest comments ever. It means so much 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
498 113 65
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...
60.3K 1.6K 43
Childhood friends enter high school no longer speaking to each other, it's their senior year, and they are partnered up to do a project that's worth...
11.5M 233K 48
Jordan's life changed the moment she met Jesse Jacobsen. He was immature, cocky, and the most annoying boy she had ever met in her entire life. And h...