HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️

Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"

19.7K 1.1K 74
By Itsauthordiva

Target : 21 votes & 2 comments

Hey lovely readers,
Imp Note :There is a new novel which would be upcoming so dont forget to check it out. Also about my Instagram stories new part outline will be given before every part. And Hottie chocopie spoiler is already on my Instagram acc. The ones who have seen knows what I am talking about.Incase you all missed it.😁💙.

Also, you all are voting and I really appreciate it ❤️. BUT do comment too my lovely readers😊
Now lets dive into the story which you all were waiting for :)

Aadvik's Pov:

Ishani's Dad: "Are you sure you will marry Ishani?."

Dad said angrily : " Exactly, Do you even know what are you speaking?" And added let me talk to him.

Dad took me with him aside and said "Are you in your senses? You both don't even know each other."

I replied" What has this to do with marrying her that we don't know each other. We could know each other later too?"

Dad said "Marriage is about compatibility, responsibility, and love. How would you both bond with each other without it?"

Aadvik " Dad, Ishani's Dad is making her marry with that obsessed stalker."

Dad - " You are not understanding that you both have never even talked to each other in. You both are stranger for each other and added that I have seen Ishani grown up ,she is calm and fun living girl while you are a workaholic person and no social life."

I replied -" Dad, You know it very well that Ishani's Dad will make her marry with someone for sure today under society's pressure. And yes, we don't know each other well but I promise you that I will make her ten times happier than her boyfriend or that stalker"

Dad - " Fine, Now answer me,you was about to move England again and continue working there.Then how could you marry Ishani?"

I replied " I have changed my decision. I wont return instead I would do business in India, in our company itself."
(I said to myself in mind: After all working in England was because I wanted to somehow forget about Ishani by living far away from her. Though I knew it wouldn't be that easy to forget her and stop loving her)

Dad stunned and said " You won't leave. Is Ishani the only reason that my stubborn son would change his decision?"

I said to myself " She had become the most special person from the very first moment I had met her in my childhood and from that moment I don't know but I never felt this type of feeling for any other person all this years"

Dad : " Where are you lost? Fine, since you had told that you wont leave India and also determined to marry her , but Remember she is like my own daughter so you be careful with her." And added that he agrees for me to marry Ishani.

"What are you both talking? and why would he marry Ishani?" said Mom.

I said to Dad to inform Ishani's Dad and till then I would explain everything to mom.

I replied " Mom, calm down.

"How could I calm down. Its not that I don't like Ishani and what has happened with her at the end moment is not good but why would you marry someone you don't know." Replied Mom in frustrated tone.

I replied " Mom, I like her infact I love her a lot but I never let anyone know about this because I knew that Ishani liked someone else. And I couldn't let her marry that stalker.Also this is my only Chance"

Mom replied : " You both never met. You were in England. How would you love her. Do you take me a fool?"

I said " Mom, I am not lying. I really liked her from many years from the day you all had introduced her to me. She might not remember me because she was younger than me but I do. And i really cant get her out from my mind"

"Do you really like her? You know she likes someone else." Replied mom.

I said : " He has already gone!"

Mom " Okay, since you like her. I agree and i would help you get along with her in future. No one can reject you. But ishani is different , you dont know, still we would try."

I replied happily" You are the best, Mom. I love you so much."

Mom taunted me " Obviously, since I agreed for you to marry Ishani. I am the best."

"Arey, mom." I replied.

Mom said " What Arey, What if I had not agree? Would I still be your best mom?"

"Obviously, Mom" I replied.

"You liar" Mom said turning her face opposite to. As she was trying to make it seem she was disappointed from me.

I said teasingly" Mom, Now I know that why Neel is melodramatic. This born talent of his is gifted by you"

"Do you want to get beaten up by me, here itself" Mom said.

As then I said " Mom, today only wedding is to be held, lets go"

"Ha-ha, You would be desperate to marry her." Mom said me in a teaseful way.

"Mom..... stop teasing me and lets just go." I replied

We now went towards Ishani's Dad.
Ishani's Dad said in a stern way : "So, you are ready to marry my Ishani. I am giving my daughter to you so don't break my trust. "

Yes, Uncle. I wont and I promis ....
" I was just joking. You don't need to promise instead I should be grateful that my Ishani is getting you as her groom. And I completely trust you that my Ishani would be happy with you. " Said Ishani's Dad laughing with my Mom and Dad.

Dad said " No matter what anyone says, but you don't stay in ease I took her as my own daughter. So you better see if you make her sad."

Mom replied to dad "He has got my upbringing. There should be no doubts in it Ishani will be happy."

"Ha ha taro ladlo (ladla) chokro" said Dad
(Translation : Ofcourse your favourite son.)

Ishani's Dad : " Aadvik, you have to call me dad and not uncle"

"Okay, Uncl... sorry Dad" I said

Ishani's Dad : "Ishani's Nani and I would convince Ishani. Till then Aadvik and you all get ready."

"Uncle I have a question. What about your relatives. Don't they know the groom already." I said

"Firstly uou have to call me Dad. Truly speaking, calling it as destiny but Joshik and his family didn't wanted the other relatives to attend their haldi and ring ceremony and all as in their marriage was quite only for themselves rather than a big huge crowd. And Ishani also agreed him that only the most closed one beacuse she has social media as her career.So she was super cautious and wanted to disclose once they are married.Yes regaring name of Joshik they all know. So for now we would let your wedding go accordingly and then a reception or announcement will be given. So we would make you and Ishani cover the face for now." Said Ishani's dad.

"Great, we would just show in front of people that we came by dancing with DJ and firecrackers in front of your house hall." Replied Dad.

Mom said "But what about Ishani, first ask her atleast"

Ishanis nani " You don't have to worry about her. She would agree."

I was worried because the way Ishani had reacted seeing me for the first time would not be easy for her to convince.But i could not let her marry with that person too.

I was hoping for Ishani to agree.

We all now left from the back door.

Ishanis Pov:

"Mami give me the phone. I have even finish eating. Maybe there would be any message of him" I said

"Ishani" shouted Nani angrily while standing near the door.

Daddy and Nani came inside.

"Forget about him. He wont come now. Don't you understand anything." Said Nani.

"Nani but I just want to check once. What if anything else would be the reason. Maybe they all have urgently leave for some reason" I replied looking at her.

"So now you have started creating your own stories. Great what an excellent script. Fine give her phone let her see if there is any message" said nani.

I immediately took the phone and check but there was nothing I was still refreshing if any updates.

Are you done now?" said Nani as she knew what would be the result even after checking the phone.

I didn't have the courage to even look at her I was looking at my phone while my tears wont stop.

" Now can you tell me what about guests. Who are waiting for your marriage" asked Nani.

"I forgot completely everyone was waiting. I have to announce that marriage is cancelled." I said

I wipe my face with tissue papers which was on my table and was just going towards the door where Nani hold my hand.

"What happened, nani?" I asked.

Nani told my both Mami to go close the door and stand outside to see no one can hear what they were talking.

While Dad and Nani was inside.
Nani told me to sit. I was confused but I sat on the bed.

Listen carefully what I am going to speak?" said Nani.

I looked at Daddy and he nodded his head as to listen what she was saying.

Nani told me that I have to zip my mouth until she finish the only exception if she tells me to speak.

I was so much confused but still I had to listen to her first.

Nani said : " All our relatives waiting down there. If they got to know that your boyfriend disappeared at the very last moment. No one will agree to marry you later and also your career will affect. Especially your haters who are not getting a single chance to disturb your life. And this relatives your dad had made reputation after working hard for his career so that you can have a good life. In short I want to say if you announce it. not only you but everyone's life could be disturbed because of this."

"But what can we do now?" I asked

DJ music with firecracker voice came.
"Nani!!!! Joshik came" I exclaimed happily.

I was so happy that I immediately ran towards window as it can be easily seen from there.

Nani closed the window curtain and told he didn't came.

"What are you saying nani. Who else can come" I asked happily and in confusion.

Nani said "He is Aadvik Mehta. Mehta Family son. Your dad's bestfriend son. Who is going to marry you. And that is the only option left for you. And listen no one is asking for your opinion. Its an order from me. First we accepted your choice and now you had to accept our choice. And in addition, he is career oriented comes from a good family, rich and great personality"

"In just one meeting you are saying great personality. You are amazing Nani."

I said "I don't want to talk to you."

"Daddy what is all this you tell me?" I added

I asked Daddy " Dika(Beta /child) Your Nani is not wrong. And we are doing it for your good and your future.

While my steps got backwards looking stunned at him I said "I cant believe it ,Daddy you are also saying this. I know Nani never loved me. she don't even like me but you too.

Nani said angrily " Yes, i dont like you beacuse you should have been dead that day instead of my daughter"

Nani grabbed my both hands at my both elbow of hands and started shaking me and furiously shouted- " My daughter had not sacrificed her life for nothing. And it was all because of you. So if you have some shame or guilt left then just get down and marry Aadvik."

"So you are blaming it all on me. How is it related that I marry Aadvik and her sacrifice would not go for nothing" I asked her.

"It would. For me because if she was here she would advice you the same what i had done. So stop being a baggage and leave and let us live here in peace" replied Nani and had gone towards other side of bed

I was not even able to speak. I was feeling like they don't want me now. I felt like I couldn't process this words. It was heavier to take it in my brain.

Daddy said : "You calm down. She is just angry and so speaking all this. Dont take it to heart. She wants your best. Dika (beta/child)
Marry Aadvik. Okay

Mami knocked the door and speak loudly:
Mummy ji (Mother in law) its time for Ishani to go down.

I know this chapter was a bit long and that too conversation more but my lovely readers dont worry beacuse next part is their marriage and something about their scene for first night 🤭. If you all had seen the ealier spoiler I guess its some days ago you must have some hint (yupp i am not talking about hottie chocopie) but something amazing is going to come soon in next parts.

So dont forget to vote and comment my lovely readers.

You can follow me on instagram acc authordiva_ for new spoiler and updates.

Also follow me on wattpad i always mention there when the next part will be published.

A huge thank you for reading and supporting this story ❤️❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 308 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.1M 45.2K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...