~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค

~Chapter 51~

5.4K 352 24
By SoumyaShet

As they got into the room, with Vaidehi still in his arms, Raaghav carried her to the washroom. Water was dripping from both of them.

He made her stand in the bathroom, as he went out to the closet and brought their clothes.
As he came back, he saw Vaidehi had put on the shower and was standing beneath it.
It was so very painful for him to see his Vaidu like that.

He himself went inside. Turning the temperature of the water to turn warmer, he let her be like that for few minutes.

But, not for long.
He softly pulled her out of the shower and handed her clothes.
"Raaghav.. Hum..
" Kapde badaliye Vaidu. Aapko thand lag jayegi. ", he said.
She didn't move.
" Humare liye, Please! ", he cooed. He would have done it himself. But he knew that would be wrong.

Vaidehi finally took the clothes, and went to change.

Raaghav got himself changed as well.
He was drieng his hairs, when Vaidehi came out.
She certainly looked drained.

He again scooped her in his arms. She didn't react. It was as if all her emotions were drained.
Settling her on the dressing table's chair, he dried her hair. She sat emotionlessly.

After some time there was a knock on the door. Raaghav went and opened the door, it was Bela kaki, with two plates of dinner.
Raaghav took the plates from her.
He kept the plates on the small table as he coaxed Vaidehi to sit on the bed.

He took some food, and brought his hand till her mouth. But she turned her head.
"Please Vaidu! "
"Hum.. Hume bhook nahi hai. "
"Please, Vaidu.. Humare liye. Please! "
She looked at him, her eyes were filled with tears.
But she finally took the bite.

Raaghav made her eat the entire dinner. His soft words, coaxing helped.

After that, he went to put the plates off.

As, he returned he saw the site that churned his stomach.

Vaidehi now was sitting on the floor, her back pressed against the bed. Her head was hang low.

Soft muffles were heard.

Raaghav walked towards her, and settled beside her.
As she felt  his presence, she quickly turned towards him, and encircled her arms to his waist.

Her cries continued.
"Bas jaan! Bohot ro liya!", he tried stopping her, while softly running his hand over her head.
" Kyu Raaghav? Kyu kehte hai woh yeh sab? Kya hum sach me ek kala saya, ek Ill omen hai? Raaghav hum thak chuke hai yeh sab sun sun ke. Pata hai kabhi kabhi lagta hai, sab sahi kehte hai. Par phir babasa ki baatein yaad aati hai.
Woh toh kabhi yeh nahi mante the. Woh toh kehte the ki hum ghar ki lakshmi hai. Jab kabhi koi rishtedaar, koi log, hume maasa ke marne ka karan batate the toh woh lad jate the, unh rishtedaaro se rishta tod dete the. Woh toh humesha humse kehte the ki hum unhe Mahadev se mili hui sabse best aashirvaad hai.
Phir hum ek kala saya, ek ill omen kaise hui bhala?

Kyu.. Kyu sab yeh nahi samajte ki hum hum kabhi kisika bura nahi chahte. Aur phir toh woh humara parivaar hai, unka bura sochne ke bare mei bhi hum kabhi soch nahi sakte. Kyu unko lagta hai ki hum.. Hum.. Humare maa- baba ke jaane ki wajah hai.. Hum agar kisise sabse jyada pyaar karte the toh woh toh humare babasa the, phir hum unko hi kyu khud se dur karenge Raaghav?
Kyu??, "she cried.

" Hum.. Hum sach me ek kala saya nahi hai.. Nahi hai hum... ", her cries was getting loud. All the trauma that she had suffered all her life was resurfacing.
She wiped her tears a bit as she continued,
" Pata hai, sab kuch sahi tha! Sab humse bohot pyaar karte the. Dadu- dadi, abhi bhai, jaan the hum unki. Babasa ki puri duniya hi humse thi. Chachu, chachi, sab.. Sab humse bohot pyaar karte the. Phir achanak sab kuch kyu badal gaya Raaghav? Kyu humse humare hi log chuth gaye? Kyu??
Kyu? Sab ne humse muh mod liya?
Babasa ke jaane ke bad. Sab.. Sab badal gaya. Unhone toh sirf babasa ko khoya. Humne babasa, ke sath sath apna pura parivaar hi kho diya.. Raaghav.. Pura.. Parivaar kho diya.. Kyu?? Phir bhi hum.. Hum kala saya.. Kyu? Kyu Raaghav? "

"Raaghav... Bohot samay baad hume pyaar mila hai, hum.. Hum aapko nahi khona chahte.. Hum.. Hum nahi seh payenge... ", she cried In his chest.

He softly removed her face from his chest.
Holding her face with both his hands he said, " Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna.. Mahadev nei aapko humari zindagi me, badi hi atrangi tarah se bheja hai, par aab swayam mahadev bhi hume aur aapko dur nahi kar sakte.

Aapke liye, puri duniya se lad lenge hum. Par agar dobara kabhi yeh Ill omen, kala saya wali baatein ki na, toh aapse bhi ladenge.
Jis ladki ne, hume ek saas lenge wale aadmi se ubharkar ek zinda insaan banaya woh yeh sab kabhi nahi ho sakti.

Aur hume ek baat bataiye? Aap toh doctor hai na. Aapne kitni zindagiya bachaiyi hai, phir yeh befizul ki baatein aap kaise ho sakti hai bhala?
Aap zindagi bachaane ka madhyam hai, aap kisiki zindagi le nahi sakti. Yeh baat dimaag mei bitha dijiye.

Roz aap kitne logo ki saasein unhe lotati hai, aap kabhi bhi kisi ki saasein jane ki wajah nahi ban sakti.

Zindagi nei aapko jitna rulana tha, ho gaya, ab aapke Sare gum hamare.

Aur aapke yeh jitne prasn hai na, I promise, I'll make you question the right person. I'll make you have your answers. "

Vaidehi looked at him. His eyes had determination. Vaidehi didn't knew for what.

"Vaidehi, hum jyada nahi jante, bas itna pata hai, ki aapne hume sawaara hai, aur jis kisine ne bhi aapko yeh feel karaaya that you are not good. I'll make things bad for them. "
With that he scooped Vaidehi up and laid her on the bed. He wiped her face properly.
Hugging her he said sweet things and made her sleep.
______ _____________________ _______________

It was around midnight, when Raaghav heard muffled sounds. He woke up only to see Vaidehi sweating profusely. She was mumbling, " Nahi... Babasa.. Babasa.. Maat jayeye.. Nahi babasa..
"Raaghav.. Raaghav.. Maat jayeye Hume chod ke.. Nahi.. ",She got up in a jolt.
She was certainly having a nightmare.
Raaghav quickly called out to her, he hugged her  softly. "Nahi jaan! Hum kahi nahi jaa rahe.. Hum yehi hai Vaidu.. Humesha ke liye. ", he said.

After some time he made Vaidehi drink a glass of water, and tucked her to bed.
" Sleep jaan! I'll fight the bad dreams. ", he said as he softly patted her forehead.

The day was a dark one for both of them.
But Raaghav knew, what he had to do further. He certainly couldn't see his Vaidu suffer.
___________ _________________ ______________

~Next day~

It was around 11'oclock.Vaidehi had still not woken up. It was so not her. But today she didn't feel like getting up.
Raaghav had let her be, but now it was too late.
She had even missed her breakfast.

Raaghav softly called out to her to wake her up.
"Ab uth jao Vaidu.. "
"No.. I don't want to. ", Vaidehi stirred in her sleep.
" Jaan, kuch kha lo please. Please get up na! ", he coaxed.
She finally opened her eyes.
" I don't feel like getting up Raaghav. ", she said.
" Please, Vaidu! ", he again said softly.
She finally got up, and made her way to the washroom.

As she came out, she saw that Raaghav had arranged for brunch on the bed.
" Raaghav, mera maan nahi hai. "
"Please jaan! ", he said as he fed her.
She also made Raaghav eat, stating  the fact that there was too much of food.

After having the food, Raaghav suggested that they watch a film.
" Aap picture dekhenge? ", she asked.
He shrugged his shoulders.
" Par, mera maan..
"Jo bhi movie aap kahe? Bataiye hume konsi dekhengi aap? ", he asked.
" Koi bhi? ", she asked.
" Ha! "
"Disney movies bhi? "
"Disney movies bhi ! ", he said as he kissed her forehead.
" I'll set the theater up. ", he said as he carried her to the movie room. It was typically designed by the youngsters of the Yaduvanshi family. Raaghav never thought he would enter that room but here he was.

As he got Vaidehi and himself settled, he scratched his neck as he asked, " Vaidu.. Can.. Can you tell me the names of the movies.. I.. I don't know any. "
Vaidehi chuckled.
She nevertheless told him.

___________ ___________________ ____________

They spent nearly 6 hours in watching movies. It started with one and continued. Vaidehi was feeling much better now. While Raaghav was at peace to see his Vaidu smile. Though he was not a big fan of movies, and certainly it was the first time he was watching those princesses.

After the last movie, which was "Tangled",of Rapunzel, ended, Raaghav finally turned towards Vaidehi.
"Vaidu, how about we stroll  a little.
Let's go to the terrace. "
Vaidehi too needed the fresh air.

On the terrace, they stood as the soft breeze engulfed them.
"Aapko ek bhi movie samaj nahi aayi na? ", Vaidehi asked.
" Aisa nahi hai Vaidu! ", he said.
Vaidehi chuckled.

"Babasa bhi aise hi, hum jo lagate the woh dekh lete the, even if he didn't understand a thing, or he hated it. ", she reminisced.

Raaghav softly pulled her in a back hug.

" I love you Raaghav. "
"I love you too meri jaan! ", he said as he kissed her head behind.

" You feeling better now? ", he asked.
" Much better. "

"Par hume aur ek movie dekhni hai! ", she added.
He sighed as he buried his head onto her shoulder.
Vaidehi chuckled at his reaction.
" I want ice cream too! ", she further said.
" Not happening. Movie dekh lenge. No ice cream. ", Raaghav said from the same position.
" Par.. Raaghav.. ", she chided.
" Not happening Vaidu! Tum kal bhigi bhi thi, phir upar se ice cream. No. Bimar ho jaogi! "He sternly said.
" Pizza order kardenge! ", he continued.
"You don't eat that. ", she said in oblivion.
" Jyada pasand nahi hai, par kha lenge. Usme kya hai! ", he replied.

She took few seconds as she said, " Aap mhuje kaise mil gaye! "

He just shrugged his shoulders.

They stayed like that for moments.

"I'll really like those fairytale movies. ", she replied.
" They have seriously made things difficult for me! ", Raaghav said.
" Huh? "Vaideo questioned.
" Aapke standards jo itne high kar rakhe hai. Now I have to meet those high standards na! ", he said.
Vaidehi laughed a bit. It somewhere soothed Raaghav to see her like that.
" Not just the movies, books too! ",
" You read about romance from books! ", he asked as if it was something very new that he ever head.
" Yeah.. "
"Like seriously, Vaidu! "
"Raaghav! You know man in books are soo.. Soo.. Goals. "
"Goals! Uhhh! Why do you need to read about other man, when you have the very best one right at your feets mohtarma!
Nevertheless, if they are goals, I am the net! ", he said.
" Uhh? ", Vaidehi asked being confused of what he was implying to.
" Arey.. Football! Goal! Net! That way! ", he said, trying to convey his broke humor.
" Mahadev! Inka humour humara baccho mei maat aane dena! Please! ", she said.
" Hey! Thats wrong! "He chided.
" Yeah yeah! "
"Mahadev toh inke singing genes bhi humare baccho mei maat aane dena, please. " He prayed.
"Raaghav! I sing well! "
"Yeah yeah! ", he chuckled.

Then they both laughed.

" Though the book boys are goals, par aap meri jaan, aap toh chalte phirte green flag hai! ",Vaidehi said.

" Noo Vaidu!! I am not any flag,I am a chalta phirta insaan! ", he chided.
Vaidehi laughed again, as she pecked his cheeks.
"You are so cute! ", she said in between her laughs.
" How many times have I told you Vaidu! Call me hot and handsome. Even sexy would do! Not cute please! ".
This made Vaidehi laugh more.

" Ab chale! Movie dekhni hai! ", she said.
Raaghav made a face, but moved nevertheless.
" Raaghav pehle doremon ka ek episode dekhenge! ", she said as she settled. Raaghav had already ordered pizza.
" It's that cartoon na? ", he asked.
" Ha"
"Ummm okayyy! ", he said. He never in his wildest imagination wondered that he would watch cartoons some day.

____________ ____________________ __________

They finished one episode of doremon.
Raaghav was now setting the other movie on, as Vaidehi devoured the pizza.

Raaghav came and engulfed her in a hug as he set the blanket properly.
Keeping his chin on her shoulder, "Vaidu.. Yeh ladka kitna rondu tha! ", he said as he took a bite of the pizza from Vaidehi's hand.
" Kon? Nobita? "
"Ha! Yellow shirt! "
"Ha ha! Baccha hai woh Raaghav! "
"Toh woh dusra bhi toh baccha hi hai, but he was so self reliant. That blue collarwala."
Vaidehi knew he was pointing towards Dekisuki.
"But at the end of the day, Shizuka Nobita ki hi hogi! ", Vaidehi said in oblivion.
" Huh! Seriously! Ladkiyon ki choices ko ho kya gaya hai! ", he shrugged.
" Raaghaavv! You shouldn't say like that! ", Vaidehi said sternly.
He again shrugged his shoulders as he hugged her more tightly.
"Par mhuje kya! Meri shizuka toh tum ho! ", he said nuzzling her neck.
" Ewww.. Mei koi shizuka-vizuka nahi hu! ", she chided.
" Ha toh Raaghav ko koi shizuka-vizuka handle bhi nahi kar sakti. Only his Vaidu can! ", he softly said.

With that they spent the night in each other's embrace.
A night of togetherness.

______________ __________________ __________

~Next day~

Vaidehi had just gotten up, she knew Raaghav would have gone to pray. She quickly freshened up. She had a off today.
After a while, she saw Raaghav returning.
He wished her a good morning, with the usual morning kiss.
Then he went to get ready for office, as she went down stairs to get the breakfast ready.
__________ ______________ _________________

The breakfast was all ready. Raaghav and Vaidehi were just to begin with the breakfast, when Raaghav's phone rang. Seeing that it's important, Raaghav picked it up.
But what he heard from the other side, his expressions hardened.

Vaidehi could see that something was different.
After the call, Raaghav stood up and pecking Vaidehi's forehead, he said that he would have to leave as something urgent came up.

"Par Raaghav! Nashta? "
"Nahi jaan! Abhi nahi! I'll do. Par aap please nashta kar lena! Okay? "
"Umm okay! ", Vaidehi said thinking that maybe Raaghav had some important business matter that came up.

Only if she knew.

____________ ____________________ __________

The whole day passed in a blur.
Vaidehi tried calling Raaghav, to ask if he had something, but he was unreachable.

It was nearly 4'oclock, and there was no sign of Raaghav. It was so not him. He would reply to Vaidehi, even if he had the busiest of day.

_________ ____________________ ____________

Finally, Vaidehi's wait came to an end as she saw Raaghav entering.
Vaidehi rushed towards him.
But something felt off.
She gave him a glass of water, which he drank in a go.

"Raaghav aap kaha the?
Aapne nashta kiya?
Raaghav hume kitne calls kiye aapko? Mobile kaha tha aapko? ", Vaidehi started a trail of questioned.
But Raaghav didn't answer any. He just looked at her. It was an unexplainable expression in his eyes.
" Raaghav, kuch kahiye na? ", she again asked.
" You trust me? ", he asked out of the blue.

_________________ ______________ ___________

Hence proved,
Mard apni pasandida mahila ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai! 😌

Jokes apart,
Raaghaavvvvv!!! Yaar!!!!❤

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🙇‍♀️✨
Do vote and comment. 🌼
Love Love 💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 74.2K 55
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
712K 45.6K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
1.3M 53K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...