Supa strikas (AU): A Novel's...

By Nightbooklet

Miko Chen should change his personality. He's the orphan son of his unknown step-parents. Only he will like t... More

Headcanon/Introduction:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

45 3 0
By Nightbooklet

* Miko was born in Japan. His father was Chinese & his mother was Japanese, he loves his biological siblings very much when he was a child. His parents & his siblings got deceased after an accidental crash the roads. He was very lonely himself. He was an orphan & he met his new friends, Tiger & Inyo. Somehow, his friends are completely separated. He's raise by his unknown step parents. He met his new siblings. Miko saw the lonely puppy around the city. He should keep it as his pet. Miko named his pet "Shiba" Before that, his new uncle taking with him & his pet travel to Beijing, China. It was the born home of Miko & his biological father.*

*After next 25 years later in Beijing, China. Miko is still the young adult act like a teenage boy, he was wearing his glasses & tied his hair to change his clothes. He feed his dog, Shiba for eat the energy food. He can promise his uncle for buy the groceries. After, he brought them when he cooks his noodles for his uncle is sick.*

- Miko's clothes: (Sleepwear):

{Miko}:
[*cook the noodles, once he's done cook. He brought the plates*]
Zhè shì nǐ de shíwù, shūshu./ 這是你的食物,叔叔。
- (Here's your food, uncle.)
 *Eat it*

{His Uncle}:
[*hold the plate* ]
Xièxiè nǐ, wǒ de zhí zi./ 謝謝你,我的姪子。
- (Thank you, my nephew.)
*Eat it & cough*

{Miko}:
[*gasp*]

{His Uncle}:
Bié dānxīn, wǒ méishì./ 別擔心,我沒事.
- (Don't worry, I'm okay.)

{Miko}:
[*sigh*...]
Hǎo ba, nǐ xūyào xiūxí yīxià. Wǒ zìjǐ lái zuò ba/ 好吧,你需要休息一下。 我自己來做吧.

- (Okay, You need a rest. I'll doing myself.)
*walk*

*Miko went to the kitchen room for wash the plates. Cleaning the house until he's done doing the chores. Once, his uncle was finish the noodles. His nephew will got the last two plate between him & his uncle. Miko should going back to his bedroom, he pat Shiba while his pet was asleep. He brought the book for reading the novels at tonight.*

*Next day, Miko woke up at 7:00 am. He was bathing his body, brushed his hair to be tied & change his clothes, also wearing his glasses.*

*He told Shiba to stay his house until he should go back home later at 7 pm. He goes outside then he used his skateboard for riding & arrived at the stadium of FC Sa Ming United. He went inside the room. He sees Sa Ma Wee (his old former teammate)*

{Sa Ma Wee}:
Nǐ láidé yǒudiǎn zǎo ma?/ 你來得有點早嗎?
- ( You're a bit early?)

{Miko}:
[*chuckle*]
Wǒ zhīdào./ 我知道。

- (I know.)

{Coach (FC Sa Ming United)}:
Mǐ kē, wǒ xūyào nǐ sīxià tán tán./米科,我需要你私下談談。
- (Miko, I need you talk in privacy.)

{Miko}:
Shì de, jiàoliàn. Wǒ huì zài nàlǐ jiàn dào nǐ./ 是的,教練。 我會在那裡見到你。
- (Yes, Coach. I'll see you there.)
[*walk*]

{Sa Ma Wee}:
Hǎo de.../好的...
- (Okay... )
[*practice*]

*His coach will asked him in a privacy when they went to his office room.*

{Coach (FC Sa Ming United)}:
Xiànzài, wǒ yīzhí xūyào nǐ zhège./現在,我一直需要你這個。
- (For now, I always needed you this.)
[*hold the envelope*]

{Miko}:
Tā shì shénme?/ 它是什麼?
- (What is it?)
[*open the folder & he  read it*]
Děng děng... Wǒ zài jíbài Technicali de bǐsài hòu bèi jiěgùle.../ 等等...我在擊敗 Technicali 的比賽後被解雇了...

- (Wait...I got fired after match to beat Technicali...)

{Coach (FC Sa Ming United)}:
Wǒ fēicháng quèdìng nǐ yīnggāi jiēshòu nǐ de xīn gōngzuò. Wǒ yǒushì yào zhǎo wǒ de xīn zhùlǐ./ 我非常確定你應該接受你的新工作。 我有事要找我的新助理。
- (I'm very sure you should your new job. I have something to find my new assistant.)

{Miko}:
Bùguò, wǒ shì nǐ de zhùshǒu. Wǒ gāi zěnme bàn?/不過,我是你的助手。 我該怎麼辦?
- (But, I'm an assistant of you. How am I supposed to do?)

Coach (FC Sa Ming United):
Jīntiān xiàwǔ bǐsài qián nǐ kěyǐ shōushí xínglǐle. Ń, zhù nǐ zhǎodào xīn gōngzuò hǎoyùn.../ 今天下午比賽前你可以收拾行李了。 嗯,祝你找到新工作好運...
- (You could pack your stuffs, before the match in this afternoon. Well, Good luck to find your new job...)

Miko:
[*sigh*]

*At 2 pm. Sa Ma Wee & his team should play at the match against Chuck & his team. Miko could watch them at 6 seconds. Final match. FC Sa Ming United won the game & their score was 3 & Technicali with their score was 2, their time of the end match was 4:45 pm. Miko will never be the assistant of Sa Ming United & he went away because Sa Ma Wee saw him walked. The time was 5pm. He packed his stuffs at other room at the stadium. Sa Ma Wee sees him packed them*

{Sa Ma Wee}:
Wèishéme jǐ mǎnle rén?/ 為什麼擠滿了人?
- (Why are you packed?)

{Miko}:
Wǒ bèi nǐ de jiàoliàn jiěgùle./ 我被你的教練解雇了。
- (I'm fired by your coach.)

{Sa Ma Wee}:
Ō bù......nǐ jīntiān yào cízhí ma?/ 喔不......你今天要辭職嗎?
- (Oh no....You're quitting today?)

{Miko}:
Shì de.../是的...
- (Yes...)
[*packed the stuffs once he's done*]
Jiàoliàn gàosù wǒ guānyú tā de xīn zhùlǐ de shì, ér bùshì wǒ. Wǒ yīnggāi zhǎodào wǒ de xīn gōngzuò./ 教練告訴我關於他的新助理的事,而不是我。 我應該找到我的新工作。

- (Coach told me about his new assistant, not me. I should find my new job.)

{Sa Ma Wee}:
[*sigh*]
Nǐ shénme shíhòu lái jiàn wǒ?/ 你什麼時候來見我

- (When will you meet me?)

{Miko}:
Wǒ bù zhīdào, wǒ huì huí rìběn. Zhídào wǒ de jìfù mǔ hé jì xiōngdì zǐmèi xūyào wǒ. Nín kěyǐ gěi wǒ fā duǎn xìn huò dǎ diànhuà gěi wǒ zàixiàn./ 我不知道,我會回日本。 直到我的繼父母和繼兄弟姊妹需要我。 您可以給我發短信或打電話給我在線
- (I don't know, I will go back to Japan. Until my step parents & step siblings needs me. You can text me or called me for online.)
[*smile at Sa Ma Wee*]

{Sa Ma Wee}:
Méiguānxì, huǒjì. Wǒ quèxìn wǒmen hěn kuài jiù huì zàicì jiànmiàn./ 沒關係,夥計。 我確信我們很快就會再次見面。
- (That's okay, dude. I'm sure we will meet again soon.)
[*smile at Miko*]

{Miko}:
[*smile again*]

* Miko will like to say goodbye to Sa Ma Wee when he brought his stuffs of Sa Ming United. He skated his skateboard to go back. He will saving his money to spend up. He got his phone to watch the Super League news.*

{Miko}:
[*hold his phone to watch the news*]

At the news:

{Lena Long}:
Sir, If you might know your old assistant was fired & quited your team? How did you feel about him?

{Coach (FC Sa Ming United)}:
 I will find my new assistant of my team. Once, my old assistant will be good & proud. He's retired to be himself as assistant of mine.

{Lena Long}:
How about you, Sa Ma Wee. How does you make him feeling confronted?

{Sa Ma Wee}:
As long as, he should going back to his homeworld. I am very sure I miss my old teammate become an assistant of my coach & a friend. Perhaps he will coming back very soon.

At now:

{Miko}:
Hmph
[*smile & turn off his phone*]

*He continues going back home. For what will happened next?*

To be continue on the next chapters/stories.

Have a great day ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 131 14
Illumi has always felt a strange connection with boys. Not In a love sort of way yet In a way where he (Illumi) would like to become one. "A boy? Tha...
5.1K 78 31
This is book one of Evil reincarnates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gregory is different from his older siblings. Unless his older siblings...
72K 1.9K 14
Hinata Shouyou was 13 when he started to get tics. He, nor' his family didn't know what was going on. at 1st people didn't really notice bc the tics...
552K 10.2K 200
This book is completed but that doesn't mean you shouldn't read, here's a list of what I have: Oneshots Preferences Headcanons I also have a few on...