Into the Abyss

Od SoeilLuna

Deity Series #3 Vienne Klea Mackenzie- Luffen "Locating you is akin to digging my own grave. Do you believe... Více

Note
Introduction
Chapter 1

Characters

918 27 3
Od SoeilLuna

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

List of characters  (years later )

(Photos are not mine)

I put portrayers to satisfy reader's imagination

Delphine Calliope Thalia Laurier
(DelphineThalia Mendrano )

Vienne Klea Luffen

NOTE : If you ever read MACKENZIE SERIES , before I unpublished the whole story .You will see the resemblance of Vienne on her Dada and her Ate.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.7M 325K 48
Her name is Monique Lee Gomez Samonte, a rich girl who was sent back by her parents to the Philippines because of her bad attitude. She's a war freak...
655K 12.5K 53
"I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you." - Lori Halverson Lori Halverson is the naughtiest in her circle of friends. Hindi siya nawawalan...
35.5K 576 65
Mariella Liwayway San Diego aka "Liway" - 32-year-old assistant vet who loves coffee and hates watching movie. Single si Liway all her life and tinan...
58.8K 1.8K 18
Are you willing to give up everything for her? Samantha Loise Alcantara is a Superstar, not just a Superstar, but an International Superstar. At the...