Crossroads (Jenna Ortega X Ma...

Bởi Rhen_Roth

Y/N always had a thing for music. It seemed to be his only means of expression. He eventually decided to try... Xem Thêm

Intro
Process
Fame?
Grinding
Viral
City of Angels
Lose Yourself
Sick Boy
Announcement Regarding The Long Hiatus
Interscope.
Snippet...
Live
No Jumper
Netflix And Literal Chills
Reunion
The Realest
Major Announcement

Mi Casa..

1.4K 54 21
Bởi Rhen_Roth

"So how was it?" The boy looked at the other two in the room.

"Awesome,man," Seth smiled up from his laptop.

"Fire!" Joyner added as Y/N took his headphones off and stepped away from the mic.

"Man!" Y/N sat back in one of the chairs in Joyner's home studio. "Two surprise projects in less than a month"

"Aye, I love that you're keeping your foot on the gas pedal," Joyner nodded to him. "coming up with the idea of two songs dropped on the same day was genius,kid"

"Thanks for agreeing to help me,bro" Y/N smiled.

"It's nothing,man," Joyner smiled. "You're worth every ounce of effort and I can't tell you this enough, you're a special kid.. there's not a lot of people out here like you and Seth"

"Alright, it's done!" Seth looked up from his laptop.

__________

__________

"There's just something special about dropping new music, y'know?" Y/N asked as he and Seth headed to Y/N's car. It'd been three days since he'd gotten it from Joyner and he still couldn't believe it was his.

"And just a few weeks ago you were nervous to even get into this music shit" Seth smiled.

"Best involuntary decision of my life" Y/N nodded and smiled as they got in.

"You found a place yet?" Seth looked at him.

"I think I got one" Y/N smiled and nodded. He and Seth had one more week at the Ritz Carlton before they had to pay for everything themselves. Unknown to Seth or anyone else besides Luke for that matter,Y/N had already bought a house the day after the Netflix meeting. He'd gotten full ownership and all the proper documentation. Luke had helped him pick one that stayed in the right price range and was still dope as hell.

As the two boys rapped along to X's "Going Down", Seth realised they were going in a different direction than the Ritz Carlton. "Dude,you just passed the hotel"

"Yeah, I don't wanna go back yet" Y/N said. "Haven't done much with the Tesla yet and I just wanna take it somewhere"

"Yeah, but you don't know anywhere in LA" Seth looked at him.

"Exactly the point" the young rapper nodded.

The older boy nodded, supposing Y/N was right. The two kept driving around and pointing out every landmark or building they found cool.

Soon enough they slowed down when they got to what looked like a residential area.

"Dude, what're you doing?" Seth looked at him.

"Nothing" Y/N kept his eyes forward. Soon enough,they came to a stop at a particular house.

"Dude,why are we stopping?" Seth looked really confused now but Y/N held up a finger to his best friend, signalling him to hold on. Y/N then pulled out his phone and dialled.

"Aye, we're here" He said to the person on the other line. "Are we gonna see someone?"

"Not exactly" Y/N shook his head as the gates opened and revealed Luke who was smiling.

"Oh shit, Luke is really living the life" Seth said in awe as Y/N drove in and parked in the garage.

"Dude, you don't just park in someone's garage" Seth scolded.

"I'm sure Luke doesn't mind,bro" Y/N said before turning the engine off. "C'mon"

"Hey,Y/N,Seth!" Luke dapped both boys up.

"Yo, Luke" Y/N smiled. "Thanks again,man.. for everything"

"It's not a problem," Luke said. "Don't worry we got all the stuff here safely"

"What stuff?" Seth asked. Y/N cracked a smile. Seth recognized that smile.

"Can I have the key?" Y/N turned to Luke

"Of course" Luke handed the keys of the house to the teenager.

"So Seth..." Y/N turned to his best friend. "We kinda live here now"

"..."

__________

The next hour was spent walking and exploring what was now their new home. Seth was still shocked out of his mind. When had Y/N pulled this off without him knowing? Usually he was the one who did all the technical things like finding a place to eat, getting Ubers and all that. So he'd assumed he'd eventually have to help Y/N look for a house..

Unknowingly,the rapper had other things up his sleeve.

"You like it?" Y/N smiled.

"When did you even do this?" Seth asked.

"A couple nights ago" he replied. "I found it then asked Luke to help me check it out. Then yesterday I came over to check it myself,but I had to lie and tell you John wanted to see me. Got everything checked out and paid for yesterday too.so this morning I had us go to Joyner's place and record while Luke gets our stuff moved from the Ritz Carlton to here"

"You sneaky bastard!" Seth tackled the boy.

"Bro let go!" Y/N laughed. Seth then tried to pick him up which Y/N protested against. The two boys ended up playfully wrestling in the master bedroom for at least an hour.

__________

Y/N had settled into his room and was trying to get accustomed to the new surroundings. He still couldn't believe he'd gotten to this point. He was grateful for all this but knew this happened very rarely to people... Almost never. Making such an amount of money from the hobby he loved more than anything.

And that's why he wasn't going to waste this.

He now saw himself as responsible for not just himself and Ava,but Seth as well as his fans and everyone he'd met so far. The thought of it seemed daunting but he was up to it.

He must've made it this far for a reason.

He pulled out his phone and opened his texts.. he could finally do what he wanted to.

After texting Ava,he immediately went to Instagram to check on how the song was doing.

centralcee: they fucking ate!

eminem: well,shit. this kid ain't playing around...

ybncordae: the kid's a fucking prodigy. 🔥

khaidxr: bro damn near went toe to toe with Joyner twice in a row!

jackiemyers: if this guy doesn't win at least one Grammy, I will start a riot.

carmi_the_clown: I'm convinced,this kid gonna be goated soon enough

archie.is.an.addict: I'd love to see Tory try to do this.

Well it was going better than he expected. He smiled at the comments from central Cee and Eminem. He then realised he had a notification... He smiled at the screen when a certain latina girl's name showed up.

__________

"Well I guess I got some kind of date" Y/N shook his head and smiled. He still couldn't believe that Jenna had winked at him... twice! And Emma seemed to be attracted to a certain kid with a buzz cut.

He spent some more time scrolling through his timeline when he saw a notification pop up. He almost choked on air when he saw it.

1 new message from eminem

He slowly tapped on the message to open it, completely unsure of what to expect.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

650K 21K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
7.6K 141 21
A girl who meets a famous rapper an falls for him buh in the end he turns out to be different then his first impression but meets another person💕
8.6K 325 17
Sequel to Nice To Meet You: You knew it was nice to meet her but nobody told you it was bad to love her... You've grown accustomed to her A-list lif...
3.1K 156 12
If one guy was once hurt, he would never try anymore. Just like a spotlighted celebrity who used to have a love of his life. Fame is too complicated...