Species || Creepypasta x Read...

By OlliePolli3

Running, was all you remember doing. What were you running from? You couldn't recall, why?, still couldn't fi... More

Chapter 1 || ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šœ
Chapter 3 || ๐™ป๐š’๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
Chapter 4 || ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter 5 || ๐š†๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š„๐š™

Chapter 2 || ๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

8 0 2
By OlliePolli3

SOTP : Yellow Red October - Yung Scuff , Johnnie Guilbert , Jake Webber.

intro : Running, was all you remember doing. What were you running from? You couldn't recall, why?, still couldn't figure it out. You suddenly wake up in a dark, putrid smelling room. How did you get here?, whats going to happen to you?, what has Already happened to you?

————————————————————————

Y/POV

The man walks in, carrying a tray with food and drinks "Hello there, I'm here to help you. My name is Trender Man. Can I get you something to drink? Some water perhaps?"

i look at the man, he was wearing a butler like suit, but one that looked like it was made in the Victorian-era's. He had a crease in his blank face, that signaled he must've had a smile on his face, that i could tell wasn't forced, he genuinely seemed to enjoy his job. 'Maybe he was getting paid a fair amount.' i mentally shrug, as i smile at him, and nod my head. "I would like some water please". The man nods back, as he pours some water into a cup, and hands it to me. The water seemed fresh, and cold, so i took a swig of it, and not to my surprise, it was.

"umm," I think for a second, then continue, "Where.. where is that.. man?"

"The man is not here right now, but he will be back soon. I am here to take care of you until then. Is there anything else you need?"

I smile gently at him. "No, im good now, thank you though Sir"

He smiles back at me, nodding his head in acknowledgment of my thanks. "Your welcome, miss. I'll be back later to check up on you. Just call out if you need anything." He turns away and leaves, shutting the door quietly behind him, leaving the light on, with me, and my thoughts.

I nod gently "yes sir!"

The room falls into silence, alone in the slightly dark room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The room was small and cramped, with only a single bed and a small desk. The walls were bare, save for a few pictures, well, drawings of a tall black creature, a zero with a x in the middle, crossing it out. And so many more. I take a moment to think about the situation, trying to remember how I got here, but I can't recall anything before waking up in this room. Frustrated with the lack of memories, I lean back against the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

As i continue staring at the drawings, i hear the door open. Thinking that its just Trender, dropping something off, I continue staring at the drawings

But it wasn't Trender man... It was was a tall man, with a cut smile, and burned off eyelids, and he was holding a large knife. His face was twisted into a scowl, and he seemed to be stalking towards me. But i couldn't move. My heart was pounding in my chest as he got closer and closer. Then, he lunged at me, the knife aimed straight for my chest.

Suddenly a tall man appears in front of me "Dont hurt her, shes with us" The tall man says. "Us, huh"  The smiled man asks, looking at me, with a raised eyebrow

I jump off the bed, backing away, looking at the tall man in front of me, i was terrified, but relieved that he's here. He's dressed in a black tuxedo, with a black tie. He looked like Trender Man. Just a little taller, and dressed differently. And he seems to be holding a few papers of some sort. I can't quite make it out, but it looked like a file.

"U..um, who are yall..?" I say, sounding confused, but scared. The tall man turns his head towards me, then the smiled man, his voice calm and steady.

"Jeff, out."

"Whatever man.." jeff says, then walks out.

The tall man turns around, then crouches down so he could reach my height a bit.

"I'm sorry about that, but he's a bit..." He says. If the tall man had a face, he would probably be looking at me with a concerned expression.

"My name is Slender man. I own this mansion your in."

he looks around the room, disappearing, then reappearing, but as a human.

He was tall, but not as much, about 6 feet. His skin was a sickly, pale, porcelain white, he was also skinny, wearing a black suit, with a black tie, black slacks, and black shoes to match. And most noticeably, he was.. kind of faceless. His head was just blank with four dark, lifeless eye sockets where his eyes should be, and a big wide black smile on his mouth.

"Come with me" His hand floats out, towards me, Gesturing for me to take it

I take his hand, as he leads me out the room, and down a few halls. The mansion was huge, i mean, yeah, it a mansion, but holy fuck... even if i lived in here for years, i would probably STILL get lost in it.

The halls were narrow, claustrophobic, and cold. The windows to the outside had been boarded up at some point, leaving the hallway in perpetual darkness, lit only by dim emergency lights and flickering bulbs. There was a sense of dread in the air, as if the darkness itself was closing in on you. The shadows seemed to shift and move on their own, as if there were creatures lurking just out of reach. The silence was almost deafening.

After a while, he opens a door, then pushes me inside

The room itself was spacious, but not as big as the hallway. The bed was a large King Size bed, and had many pillows and blankets on top of it, making it look like a cloud. The walls were a soft, cream color, with some photos hung up. There were a few windows, letting in some much needed sunlight, but the window looked like it had bullet proof glass.

"This is going to be your room" he smiles "now, you must be wondering why your here, and how" He asks

I nod, wondering why I was here, and how I ended up in such a strange mansion, with such strange creatures.

Slender man nods, then disappears into thin air. I feel a sudden tingling sensation in my lower back, and i let out a small gasp. When the feeling stops, i look down and see a small mark on my lower back. It's a bit red, and it's glowing a soft purple. I reach out, and touch it gently, feeling the warmth radiate from it. Then, i feel a sudden surge of energy, as if something is trying to push it's way out of me. I let out a small scream, and fall to the floor, clutching my stomach.

"What the fuck.." I gasp out

Slender man reappears, looking concerned "What's wrong?" he asks, rushing over to me
I look up at him, my eyes wide with fear and confusion "I don't know... I just felt this..... it hurts!" I say, clutching my stomach, while also squeezing my eyes shut.

He looks at me, eyes widened. "I'm sorry, you wanted to know how it happened, and how you got here, so i decided to kinda.. re do the scene?" he puts his hand on the wound, and after a while, the wound disappears, as well as the pain. " what the.." The man clears his throat, then changes the subject

I look at him, my eyes narrowing suspiciously. "What did you do to me?"

He looks at me, his face blank. "I didn't do anything..."

I stand up slowly, still feeling a little woozy from whatever happened "well, can you just explain to me why im here, and what happened?, and maybe not, give me a hole in my stomach?" i ask

He smiles softly "ah!, yes!."

I sit down on the bed, that was in the room, as he sits on a chair, near the bed.

he clears his throat once more "so, one of my proxy's found you running" "proxy's...?" I mumble. "Ill explain to you about that in a few moments. But, back to what i was saying." "One of my proxy's found you running, in the woods."

" he was walking in the woods, trying to get alone time, and just enjoy the nature, when he heard screams, footsteps, then a loud thud. When he turned around, you were there, on the ground, with a huge gash in the side of your stomach. He said, You looked lost, and scared, but really familiar. So, he decided to pick you up, bring you here and patch up whatever happened to the side of your stomach." I nod, as I remember the man talking about it to me. "then, when i was looking through my notes, i found your  paper, well, recordings."

I stare at him, my eyes wide with disbelief
confused about the "Notes" and "recordings". "What do you mean 'notes' and 'recordings'?" I inquire, my confusion still evident.  "You mean you have recordings of me? What are they?"

He smiles softly "They are quite interesting. They detail your past experiences, memories, and even your deepest desires. They will be very helpful in your learnings."

I gulp, feeling confused, and a little bit scared. "What do you mean by 'my past experiences, memories, and even my deepest desires'? I don't understand. How do you have them? Have you been spying on me? " before hes able to speak, i say once last thing. "learnings? For what?"

He chuckles softly "Oh, don't worry. It's just a minor procedure. I'll explain everything once we get started."

"So like, what are you saying, exactly?"

"I am saying that, you are becoming one of us."

i raise an eyebrow, and look at the man weirdly "what do you mean, 'one of us' ?"

The man chuckles "Y/n" He stops to think "your not human"

————————————————————————

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.1M 40.7K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 65.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...