A Brief Word

By johnnedwill

More stories from the Weekend Write-In. More

Introduction
Contents
Torch Song
Hedylogos
Dragon Days
Playing at Trains
Word Salad
The Only Thing Necessary
Precious
Repression
March Madness
On Parade
Sôritês
Scents of Distant Earth
Camouflage
The New Science
Bought and Paid For
Good Boy!
Who's a Pretty Boy?
Buoyancy
Protection
C2H5OH
10000 Hours
Finale
The Gödel Sentence

Copyright

12 0 1
By johnnedwill

'A Brief Word' is © John Nedwill 2024. He exerts his moral right to be listed as the originator and owner of this work.

This work is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence.

You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.

Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.

The cover image is the kanji for 'word' - as if you haven't guessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.1M 198K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...