Drowning In The Dark (Broken...

By Seventhjoul

The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died g... More

End of their misery
Breaking The News
Breakfast and School
Home- thats what they called it
End of Costella
A refuge.
The real talk
Your dad?
Spaghetti and TV
Voices in my head
Am I sick?
A Reality Check
Sabrina & Sebastian!?
Cufflinks or Tie?
Most Precious of them All
Stubbornness lands you in trouble.
Confrontation and Confessions
A Vanidestine
Tête-à-Tête
A Mistake
Dex and Ira
You- who love me the most.
A Truth woven in lies
'Some words should be left unspoken.'
Snooping Around
Back to the Square
Feelings
Princess's Don't cry
One Peculiar Family
An Angel
When the love knocks on dark castle gates
Office and a cup of coffee
My Fight for your love
Simply Love
My Darkest days
One grand fall
A new Era
That pure love
The meaning
If you are waiting for me.
Our Prize
The Youngest Pair
Be Alright
My Rules for my game.
If You all are here.
BROKEN HEIRS #2
ANNOUNCEMENT

The final war

10.5K 498 100
By Seventhjoul

Shaira was back from school. Her school was hectic. Now that final exams are starting next week. She was extra tired. She knew everything matters here. Shaira had always been a perfectionist.

She had always planned her every move. Her school had finally given them forms to fill out for University forms.

Shaira sighed as she filled her probable University and her course. She was always interested in business. There was no doubt she wanted to study that. The violin journey had to come to halt for her but now that she had won one of the most prestigious awards in the whole of Italy. She was happy.

Her mind also wandered towards Mr. Sordo Sr. Her heart twisted in all the wrong ways remembering him. She doesn't know why and that's what she will ask Mr. Sordo about in today's session.

She swiftly took her University application forms as she went outside. Shaira didn't know why but whe found herself in front of his eldest brother's room. Dexton was working from home today.

It was her decision but she didn't want to take it alone. She wanted advice. Really good advice. Since it was one of the lifetime opportunities. She really didn't want any mistakes and who could give her better advice than her genius brother.

She sighed as she gave a slight knock on the door. A soft command to come in was heard and Shaira opened the door.

She was still in her school dress as she was too anxious to change it. She wanted his advice first as she wouldn't know when he would be free again.

"Why are you standing there, Shaira. Come sit."

Dexton said. Shaira eyes widened when he saw his room. The last time she came here it was dark but today it was beautiful. She swiftly went to the couch and sat there. His brother was sporting his casuals too but now with reading glasses making look more handsome.

"Two hot chocolates in my room."

Dexton commanded through the intercom as he saw Shaira pulling out some papers.

His heart sank thinking it would be the most dreaded papers again. He really doesn't want them to be that but he had thought really hard about it after Ezra confrontation. He would give it to her if she came one more time asking for them.

His eyes widened as Shaira handed the papers.

"These are my University applications. I wanted advice."

A small sigh of relief escaped him as he held those papers.

"What do you want to study, Ira?"

"I want to study business and finance. Also administration and Marketing."

A small smile appeared on Dexton's face as he looked at her. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her. Her hair were open as she looked at the papers in her hands. Her eyes focused.

"What do you think abou-"

Shaira stopped as her eyes met with her brother. He was looking at her adoringly. Shaira's eyes furrowed.

"Is something wrong?"

Dexton shook his head as he said sighed.

"We are so much alike. Sometimes, I can't even believe it."

Shaira sighed as she took her cup of hot chocolate which the housekeeper silently put there, afew minutes ago.

"I am happy for it."

Shaira smiled making Dexton eyes widen. He thought that Shaira would regret it and why wouldn't she? Who wanted to be like him, someone who couldn't able to distinguish between right and wrong? The person who was a coward to let a small girl suffer.

"You don't have to say it, Ira. I know everything. On the other hand, I have read these files, you are pretty much eligible for any of the universities. So you just have to think about where you want to continue your studies."

Shaira sighed a she put down her cup and files. One look at Dexton, she knew. She knew what he felt. Even though his face was nueyral but his eyes was enough to say those words.

She stood up and walked on the opposite side taking a seat beside her brother. Dexton didnot said anything.

"Do you know how I came to like business?"

Dexton looked at her.

"I was eleven when I saw my eldest brother bolting down the stairs giving orders to someone. Paul was just behind you. You looked...."

Shaira looked at his brother face as she smiled.

"You looked cool."

That made Dexton chuckle. A small chuckle which made Shaira smile wider.

"Seriously, hands down you were coolest. That's when I asked my nanny- what do Dex do? That's when the world business and  company came into my mind. I always read about you in magazine.Then one thing leads to another and I found something that I couldn't resist. That's why don't look so sad, Dexton. I hated most of my days but thanks to some part of you- I found some happiness too."

Dexton hugged Shaira close as he sighed. He didn't know what to say. He was speachless like most of the time.

"You deserved all the happiness not a part of it. I will make sure of that in future."

Shaira felt peace. A kind of peace that she couldnot explain in words. It was like nothing could hurt her if he was there.

"We all deserve happiness, Dexton."

Dexton knew what happiness was for her.  What she wanted in her life. He knew it by heart that there are more chance of him being not in it.

Deston heart drummed as his hands tightened around Shaira. If this was the last time he was hugging her, He wanted a little longer.

...

"So miss Shaira, how's your sleeping schedule now?"

"Just Shaira, doc and much better. I felt restless quite a few times but not a single nightmares."

Shaira gave him a small smile as she leaned in. Dr. Sordo was restless. She could see it in his moments and eyes. They were having a lot more curiosity of then any other day.

Shaira would be a lying if she didn't recognise her obvious featured matching with him and his father but she really wanted to stop at that. You could see people all around the world having same features. It is rare but it is a possibility.
She had put her wildest thought out in the darkest corner of her mind.

She was not ready. She would never be ready enough to know who was her father and she wanted to leave it at that.

"I am very grateful that you came to see me. Anyways, won't you congratulate me for my winning?"

Shaira asked leaning on her desk. His eyes matching him as a small smile appeared on his face too.

"Of course- Shaira. Congratulations, you played amazing."

"I was so surprised when your father came to awards. I couldn't believe my eyes."

Dr. Sordo smile dimmed as he looked at him.

"Honestly I also didn't know about that. Anyways let me buy your dinner. You have shown so much grwth in last two months. You deserve a treat."

Shaira eyes shined as she saw Dr. Sordo smile coming back. She abruptly stood up as she went to take her bag.

"What are we waiting for?"

....

Shiara eyes were pinched down on the menu as she sat in her seat. Dr. Sordo have driven them to nice restaurant. She had asked him if it was unprofessional to which he had laughed and tell there is no person who could stop him giving his favourite child a treat.

"Anything you like?"

Shaira eyes snapped towards Dr. Sordo as she smiled up at him. Her eyes squinted as she nodded gleefully.

Mr. Sordo smiled as he put away the menu and called the waiter.

The waiter smiled as he looked at Shaira.

"I would like the your today's special pasta but please make sure there is no meat. I am severe allergic to any kind of meat."

Mr. Sordo eyes widen as he looked at the girl in front of her. When she came to him. Her information was not filled only the basics. He was never allowed to pry more. He could feel her older brothers down on his throat.

After spending time with her, she was too familiar to him. Her eyes were the same. She was all too familiar but now her allergy. It has been passed down to them by his father.

His eyes widen.

"Excuse me, sir."

Sordo eyes snapped towards the waiter. It was like everything around him stopped.

"Same as her but no meat. I am also severe allergic to it."

This time Shaira head snapped towards him.

The waiter bowed and left but there eyes were on each other. None broke the eye contact. The feeling of being safe returned. At that moment, Shaira realized something. She knew for sure- her doctor also realized but she refused to admit it.

Her eyes hardened as she broke the eye contact.

"Why did you choose medicine, Dr. Sordo? I am currently in the process of my career planning. So I would like to know your experience."

Dr. Sordo smiled knowingly as he looked at her.

"Let see.. My mother is a doctor. My father was absent in most of my life that's why my mom raised me. I grew up watching her curing people and in a way became my passion too and now here I am. What did you decide to do?"

Dr. Sordo eyes filled with curiosity as she looked at Shaira.

"Well, I will take up business studies."

"But I thought you would go something related to violin."

"I did thought for that but my passion truly lies in corporate world. All my decisions were taken by someone else up until now. I was dependent for so many things on so many people but now I know I have changed. I don't know the future but the thing I really want to pursue is this."

Shaira said. Her face showed maturity way more of her age. Sordo smiled.

"Well, This is what you call surity. I wish you all the success."

"Thankyou."

Shaira smiled. The dinner went peacefully as they both talked a lot of topics. They both knew something ingrained that day. They felt it but none didn't brought that up.

Shaira knew escaping is never the solution but sometimes it is. Moreover when you know the answers will give you hurt more than the peace. She was already been through so much.

"Would you like me drop you?"

Sordo asked as they went out of the restaurant.

"No, I think my bro-"

"Miss Shaira!"

There conversation was halted as Paul waved to Shaira. Shaira smiled and waved him back. Her eyes met with his oldest brother as the window went down.

His brother was sitting in the car.

"Your brother is here."

She smiled as she waved at Paul.

"Good night, Doc. That was one of the best dinners I had in a very long time.

Doctor Sordo eyes widen as Shaira took a step forward and hugged him. His own eyes moistened as he hugged her back.

"I wish you all the happiness and success in your life Shaira. You are the strongest girl I have ever seen in my life."

Shaira nodded as looked him in the eye. She was happy.

"Thankyou again for coming to my competition. I was happy."

Dr. Sordo eyes followed as he looked the way Shaira went. He waved goodbye back when she waved at him from the car.

His hand clutched to his bag. His hands trembled as he looked at papers again.
He should have never known that he had a sibling.

A small girl who was too innocent for this world yet she faced the worse. He couldn't protect her.

He threw the file in the dustbin nearby.

If it will hurt her more. If that made her little happy in this world. He decided to never let her know and never let his father came close to her.

That's the price he had to pay for her.

...
This is literally ending you guys. I hate to end it but everything need to end. I promise you to give it a good end.

By the way there would be a sequel for it.

Yes.

I am planning on broken heirs #2. Details are yet to finalised but you would get some of it on my instagram Id @seventhjoul username soon. Please make sure you follow it for updates.

I will also want you all of you to answer one single question now.

"Will they let her go or make her stay?"

happy reading lovelies.
Ly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 185K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
802K 21.7K 53
**Contains Rape,Abuse, Suicide, do not read it if your not comfortable** The William siblings are not as close as they used to be. Because of one mes...
209K 5.8K 43
*Completed*(not edited yet) WHY ME ? I also deserved to be loved .. And now I am slowly dying but I have no one in my side . I just want one time...
295K 9.3K 27
//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// #4 in Alone// Crystal i...