Super Smash Flash 2: The Flas...

נכתב על ידי PRlNCESSTRUNKS

In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existenc... עוד

What is the Flash of Shadows?
CuBots
Chapter 1: Assault on Peach's Castle
Chapter 2: Trouble in Green Hill
Chapter 3: Meta Knight's Revenge
Chapter 4: Beginning of the New World
Chapter 5: Airship Pursuit
Chapter 6: Threat in Angel Land
Chapter 7: Stolen Bananas
Chapter 8: Attack on Hyrule
Chapter 9: WarioWare, inc.
Chapter 10: Enter the Halberd
Chapter 11: The First Chaos Emerald
Chapter 12: Inside the Base
Chapter 13: Welcome to Corneria
Chapter 14: Attack of the Rabbids
Chapter 15: Subcon
Chapter 16: The Second Chaos Emerald
Chapter 17: The Dark Castle
Chapter 18: Mt. Coronet
Chapter 19: You Call This a Utopia?
Chapter 20: The Ostia Fortress
Chapter 21: The Missing Power Suit
Chapter 22: Goku vs. Vegeta
Chapter 23: The Third Chaos Emerald
Chapter 24: Vs. Air Man
Chapter 25: Retrieving the Bananas
Chapter 26: The Dark Castle Part II
Chapter 27: Dark Link's Advance
Chapter 28: The Missing Power Suit Part II
Chapter 28.5: The Nightmare
Chapter 29: Porky's Tower

Original characters

71 0 2
נכתב על ידי PRlNCESSTRUNKS

The following will show off the original characters made for Super Smash Flash and Super Smash Flash 2.

Blade

Blade is a Sonic fan character created by McLeodGaming forums user Topcat and owned by Kingdom Castle Animations. He derives from another Sonic OC created by Newgrounds user Equinox-Twilight, Flare the Hedgehog. Blade is a red hedgehog who wears a black hoodie and shoes and red pants and gloves and wields an electric katana. He was created to appear as the main character of an action-based platformer, which later became Super Smash Flash.
Blade was only playable in Super Smash Flash. While he was planned to appear in Super Smash Flash 2, he was removed following the revamped roster. He would later on appear in Kingdom Castle Animations's Blue Vs. Blade flash animation.
In this story, he is a hedgehog from Mobius.

Blue

Blue, like Blade, was also created by Topcat and based on Flare the Hedgehog. Also owned by Kingdom Castle Animations. He is a blue hedgehog who wears a white cloak, grey gloves and red shoes and wields a fiery rapier.
Also like Blade, Blue was only playable in Super Smash Flash. While he was planned to appear in Super Smash Flash 2, he was removed following the revamped roster. He would later on appear in Kingdom Castle Animations's Blue Vs. Blade flash animation.
In this story, he is a hedgehog from Mobius.

Azrael

Azrael, real name Karl Siriso, a character created by the McLeodGaming Forums member Phratt. His name is a reference to the Angel of Death from Islamic folklore. Unlike some of the other fan characters, Azrael has an entire backstory and lore. His backstory is based around the 1999 film The Matrix. Upon entering a secret laboratory where the government was experimenting on a digital world called "UniverseV2", Karl was experimented on and made to kill residents of UniverseV2 who posed a threat to the experiment. He is equipped with a scythe called "Xcrete" and is able to manipulate the space and time within UniverseV2.
Azrael was initially planned to appear as a playable character in Super Smash Flash 2, even appearing in the original teaser. Like with most other fan characters, he was removed from the roster following its revamp.
Azrael's backstory and lore will remain unchanged for this story.

Spikeman

Spikeman is a character created by the McLeodGaming Forums member of the same name. He is a red ball with shoes and a red mane who commonly uses his tongue to attack or grab due to him having no arms. Nothing else is known about him or his origins.
In this story, Spikeman is a Dark Matter, a species from the Kirby series.

Robo Ninja.

Robo Ninja is a character created by McLeodGaming Forums user Raccoon. As the name suggests, she is a robotic ninja. Little is known about her other than her wielding a a large metallic Bō staff. Unlike the other OC characters, she was cut very early in development, even before the Flash of Shadows was conceptualized. This was at the request of her creator who wished to use her in his own projects, although this still has yet to be seen.
So her origins and other stuff is made up by me.
In this story, she was originally a human woman named Viviana Westwood, named after the British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood. She was kidnapped by what she thought were scientists but where actually X-Parasites mimicking scientists from the Metroid series who turned her into a cyborg and performed experiments on her, including infecting with an X-Parasite, to turn her into the ultimate bounty hunter killing machine to rival Samus Aran.

Umbra

Umbra, short for Penumbra, also known the Shadowy Man, was planned to be the main antagonist and final boss of Super Smash Flash 2's Flash of Shadows story mode. After the mode was scrapped, Umbra was scrapped with it. The early concept for the game mode stated that Umbra was an entity who possessed the power of the shadows. It had been said that Umbra would make an alliance with other major video game antagonists.
From what is known about Umbra's backstory, Umbra originally led half of the Armies of Darkness and was the commander of the CuBots. After being defeated many years ago and appearing in a weakened state, Umbra wishes to take back his power and will stop at nothing to do it. It was never specified what his true powers are, though it was said that he would have had three separate forms.

C L E O D B O T

C L E O D B O T is a joke character used in promotional material for Super Smash Flash 2. He is a robotic entity bearing the likeness of Cleod9, the creator of the Super Smash Flash duology and the founder of McLeodGaming. He first appeared in Sandbag's reveal trailer. According to Super Smash Flash 2 lore, he was created by the game's developers as an assistant that turned rogue and possessed the Sandbag in a bid for revenge against the developers. While he was later retired, as the joke has run its course, C L E O D B O T still makes cameo appearances in Super Smash Flash 2. Specifically as a background character in the Waiting Room's Halloween variant.
In this story, C L E O D B O T is a secondary antagonist and Umbra's own virtual assistant. He uses the possessed Sandbag as a host in the physical world.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.3K 215 21
Kirby and Meta Knight were doing training when it showed up. A beast, with claws like swords, three tails and a wolf-like appearance, and craved bloo...
28.6K 310 25
FEB 15, 2023 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I don't know what middle school me was thinking in writing this, but it's all here. Requ...
2.4K 31 18
A 5-year-old boy is walking in the woods with his older siblings and they are playing together with their friends. who are the same age as his older...
2.8K 159 35
☆"The Write and Win" (2016) Winner for: -Best Plot. -Best Depicted Characters. ☆"Little Moonlight Awards" Honorable Mention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...