At The Beginning With You

By Havingfunwithfanfic

The gods see the world being destroyed during the Long Night and decide to fix things. Daemon and Rhaenyra ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 45

1K 47 2
By Havingfunwithfanfic

Baelon finds out about Alysanne's feelings for Harwin and Aemma tries to distract him 😳. Baelon and Alysanne talk. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

2 weeks later.

Something was bothering her husband, he had been distracted for a few days. Aemma knew it had nothing to do with the kingdom because thank the gods there had not been any issues since the war at the Stepstones. The wedding for Daemon and Rhaenyra was all ready and the lords and ladies had started to arrive for the celebrations which would be taking place in a sennight.

Baelon had returned from his meeting with some of the small council members, they were making sure everything was ready for the wedding. Since he had come into their chambers, he had taken a bath and then sat down on the settee and had barely spoken a word since. Aemma could not help but look at him, enjoying the fact that he was not wearing a tunic. His muscular torso was bared to her. While her husband was over fifty, he looked better than most men half his age. He had never stopped training, even after becoming king, which meant that his body was still hard and muscular. Lust coursed through her body as she looked at him, but she had other things to worry about now, like finding out what was bothering him.

"My love." She approached him and enjoyed the smile he gave her. "What is the matter?"

"I am worried about Alysanne." Aemma frowned as she sat beside him. "She has been distracted lately, her lessons are not going too well and her guards say she keeps disappearing."

"Oh," Rhaenyra had told her about Alysanne and Aemma was happy that this was the issue and not something more serious. "There is nothing wrong with our daughter." Aemma smiled at Baelon. "She believes herself to be in love and wants to spend time with him."

"In love?" Baelon frowned, not looking too pleased at the news. "In love with whom? She is too young to be in love."

"It is just a childhood fancy." Aemma let out a laugh. "She believes herself in love with Harwin Strong."

"WHAT?" Aemma flinched as her husband yelled and stood up, not because she was afraid of him, she knew he would never hurt her, but because she realized she might have gotten the poor knight in trouble. "Harwin Strong is a grown man, he is even older than Rhaenyra and Alysanne is a child."

"Calm down, Baelon." Aemma stood up and attempted to defuse the situation. "He does not return her feelings, he sees her as a child. It is not his fault that she put her eyes on him, he has done nothing but be cordial and pleasant to her."

"I do not care." Her husband glared. "I will speak to him and make sure he knows that I will kill him if puts a hand on her."

"No, wait." Aemma ran around Baelon and placed herself between him and the door. "You need to calm down and get some sleep before you end up attacking the poor man for something that is not his doing."

"I do not care." Baelon took a few steps forward and Aemma grabbed his forearm. She knew she would not shake off her touch so as to not hurt her. "Aemma, I just want to speak with him."

"Stay here." She ran her hands over his naked chest, giving him a small smile. He let out a sigh as she raised herself on the tip of her toes and kissed his lips. "Stay with me."

She kissed his lips again, smiling against his mouth when she felt his cock harden. His hand cupped her waist as he pressed their bodies closer together. He took over the kiss, his lips devouring hers.

"You are a minx pretty girl." He walked her backward, his hands going to the front of her nightgown and working on the ties. In a few seconds, the nightgown was at her feet. "You are so beautiful."

That was one of the things she loved most about her husband, he looked at her like she was a goddess. His hands moved to her breasts, cupping them in his hands and twisting her nipples until she whimpered against his mouth. The sharp tugs made her core grow wetter and she rubbed her thighs together. His mouth moved down her neck and even lower, until he was lapping at her nipples. His eyes moved up to meet hers as he dragged his teeth over her sensitive peak, making her moan.

"Baelon." She did not care how needy and breathless her voice sounded. "Please, I need you."

"You do?" She nodded her head frantically as he picked her up and moved them until she was lying in the middle of the bed, with him on top of her. "What do you need?"

One of the things Aemma had learned about her husband was that he enjoyed it when she said dirty words. It had taken him a few moons after her marriage until he finally made her say it. Her face had been so red that she was sure she would faint. As the years passed and they got more comfortable with each other Aemma's embarrassment had left her. She knew Baelon would never hurt her or humiliate her for anything they did in private.

"I need you to fuck me." He moaned at her words and when she nipped his bottom lip. "I want your big cock fucking me deep. Please, kepus."

He growled, the sound more animalistic than anything as he aligned his body with hers. Their eyes locked, not looking away from each other as he gave a deep thrust, burying himself to the hilt inside of her. The stretch of his cock was delicious, their mouths a breath apart as they panted. He kept his body low, making every thrust of his body hit that little button between her legs that drove her pleasure higher.

"Yes!" Her nails dug into the skin of his ass. "Please, kepus, I need it."

His hips pounded her into the bed, any trace of gentleness completely gone as he fucked her in an almost animalistic way and she loved every second of it. Before she knew it her body was hanging over a cliff, shaking as her husband took her to new heights. A scream tore past her lips as her body shook and spasmed around Baelon. Her channel milked him until he growled and clenched his teeth, warmth filling her as he released inside her.

Her breathing was erratic as her legs continued to shake. Baelon was breathing just as hard as he lay beside her, pulling her sweaty body against his.

"Are you well?" It amused her that he always asked her that after he took her hard. As if her screams of pleasure were not enough to reassure him that she was perfectly well.

"I am amazing." She answered with a smile before kissing her lips.

Aemma laid her head against his chest, enjoying the intimacy of being with him like this. She did not believe she would ever have this, but she had been a very fortunate woman and could not be happier. 

                                                                         Aemma Arryn (31 years old.)

                                                                     Baelon Targaryen (56 years old.)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

"Papa." Alysanne ran to Baelon and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I did not know you would be coming to visit me."

"I wanted to see you." He kissed the top of her head. "You have been busy these past few days, disappearing for hours at a time and not listening to your teacher."

"I get bored." She let out a sigh. "I have just been walking around the castle and the gardens."

"With Ser Harwin?" Alysanne froze and looked at him with wide eyes. Baelon did not want to scare his daughter or make her think that she could not speak with him, but that did not mean he would allow this to continue. "Why have you been spending so much time with Ser Harwin?"

"There is no special reason." Even if Baelon had not been aware of what was happening he would known something was up. Alysanne always looked at her feet when she lied.

"I do not like when you lie to me." She twisted her hands on her gown and Baelon let out a tired sigh before kneeling in front of his daughter. "I know that Ser Harwin is a good man and he is an excellent knight, but he is too old for you."

"Why does that matter?" His daughter gave him a frown. "You are older than mama and Daemon is older than Rhaenyra, yet you are allowing them to wed."

"Well... That is a bit different." He hated that she made sense. "Your mother was already a woman grown, with a child and Rhaenyra is also of age to be wed. You, however, are still too young to think about these things."

"I am not asking to wed him tomorrow." Her look was exasperated and she looked so much like Aemma in that moment that Baelon almost smiled. "I do not understand why I cannot like him."

"Because I do not want to see you hurt." Alysanne gave him a questioning look. "Ser Harwin is already a grown man, he will be lord of his house one day and he will need a wife and children. What happens when his father finds a bride for him and he weds?"

"What?" Alysanne eyes filled with tears and Baelon hated to hurt her. "Why can he not wait for me? Daemon waited for Rhaenyra and he will be king one day."

"My love, that is not up to me."

"But you are the king." She looked at him with pleading eyes, the same color as Rhaenyra's. "You could talk to Lord Strong and tell him I will wed Harwin when I am older."

"But you could change your mind." It was hard to explain things to her when she was too young to understand. The only reason Baelon had betrothed Daemon to Rhaenyra while she was still a child was because he knew they were soul mates. "What happens if in a few more years you meet someone else and fall in love with them? If there were a contract in place you would have to honor it and wed Ser Harwin, even if you loved another."

"I will never love another." In that moment he believed her. It was like looking at a young Rhaenyra. His daughters had always been strong-minded and Baelon knew he would not get anywhere if he took this route. "Let us make a deal."

"Okay." She said with a suspicious look.

"I will not stop you from going on the occasional walk with Ser Harwin." His daughter's face brightened. Baelon would talk to Harwin Strong and make sure the man was aware that he would tear him apart if he touched his daughter. "But in return, you will promise that you will spend more time with children your own age."

Alysanne did not look too happy but agreed with a nod of her head. Baelon kissed her forehead and gave her a hug before standing up and leaving. There was a man he had to instill fear in. 

                                                                                       Baelon Targaryen

                                                            Alysanne Targaryen (7 years old.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.5K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
282K 10K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
46.3K 2K 53
I saw the trailer for House of the Dragon season 2 and it just broke my heart how devastated Rhaenyra look. Since I know a lot of what will happen be...
7.1K 192 12
In an alternate universe, Rhaenyra Targaryen finds herself granted a rare chance to rewrite history, transported back to the brink of the Dance of th...