Dragon's Heart🌟

By aqsabutt07

Hi guys so here i am with my first taekook fantasy au....i hope you all enjoy it...🌟🌟🌟 In the mystical rea... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1🌟
Chapter 2🌟
Chapter 3🌟
Chapter 4🌟
Chapter 6🌟
Chapter 7🌟
Chapter 8 🌟

Chapter 5🌟

2K 164 307
By aqsabutt07

he was drooling at the sexy sight of kook's hard chest,8 pack abs and the complimentary V line...while kook was freezed on his spot...what his little mate trying to doo...his heart was beating loudly he thought that it might come out of his chest while jumping.....

-

-

Tae:"woahh kookie i-is so b-beautiful and his body is wow...but w-why kookie have l-little boxes o-on his tummy...h-how he get t-those...why i d-dont have i-it..."he mumbles pouting to himself amused by kook's abs looking at them with twinkling eyes....kook was controlling himself from squealing at his adorable baby....

Tae was in daze seeing kook like this....that without his knowing he climb on top of kook and sat on his tummy looking at him with shinny bambie eyes like an excited baby who got his favourite candy...making kook dying inside his heart was hammering loudly like it will come out any moment when he felt tae sitting on his abs with his soft milky thighs touching his sides....

Tae put his both soft tiny hands on kook's abs touching them gently...poking them curiously feeling them gasping his bambie eyes sparkling......

Tae:"why t-these boxes a-are hard....but t-they are c-cute and smol i l-like it "he pouted poking kooks abs giggling softly...

Tae:"but h-how kookie made t-those...w-why i dont h-have them...i w-wan them t-too.."he whined at the thought and lift his rob up till his tummy and poke his tummy with his fingers then again look at kooks abs and sulked pouting heavily..

Tae:"i wan t-them too...t-they will l-look cute on taetae t-tummy too..."he mumbles whinning seeing kook abs and then his flat tummy pouting hard....

Tae:"i w-wan them alsoo..."he was whinning  like a little toddler who didnt get his favourite toy...

Kook open his one eye to peek when he didnt felt tae's hand on his abs and what he saw made his jaw dropped and his heart that was hammering loudly literally came to his throat and his breath got hitched...

There his baby mate was sitting pouting heavily while his robe rolled up till his tummy giving the perfect view of this juicy thighs...flate milky tummy and tiny smooth waist and he looked a bit down and he felt his soul leaving his body when he saw the pink panties his baby is wearing his thighs spread apart on his stomach looking so tempting...

kook hands were itching to touch it but he composed himself and close his eyes again breathing heavily....sweating badly....

Tae:"it o-ok i will a-ask kookie h-how to m-made these b-boxes..."he thought and put his robe down shrugging and again started feeling kook's body again with tiny hands without any care giggling cutely making kook suffer by the soft touches of his mate...

he was fisting the blanket so hard that his knuckles turned white...on top of that tae's soft milky thighs was full on display rubbing on both side of his waist as he was squirming continuesly giving him sparks of pleasure...he really wanted to grab them and feel them in his rough palm....biting on them...

Lucifer:"ahhh jeon jungkook stoppp thinkinggg like thattt or you might get har- ohh never mind you already are hard....you h0rny hooman..."his dragon said rolling his eyes making kook shocked...

Kook:"im not h0rny...and its not my fault either okay....im controlling myself unlike you who was ready to jump at him as soon as you saw him in his chamber..."he said rolling his eyes as well and lucifer scoff...

Lucifer:" well cant blame you tho...he's too hot and cute to resist....bro looked at thosee thighss...and his tiny wasitt...ahhh i wanna bite on it marking it..."he said drooling at tae who was busy in his own world...

Kook:"shut up and go awayyy...stop distracting me.....let me enjoy...."he said and shut of his mindlink with lucifer...

Kook really got hard as rock by the thought of tae soft thighs and bare waist...his crotch area was paining badly by the hardness...he got hard just by tae touching his upper body and on the top of that tae sitting on his abs his jiggly plump a$s so close to his junior not helping him either...

he tried to resist to mucu but couldn't able to control himself anymore and held tae's thin waist tightly in his rough palm his eyes still close....

Tae startled by the sudden touch on his waist and immediately look up scared but saw kook still sleeping...

(a/n: only if you know tae🌚🌚🌚)

he sighed and didn't bother about it much and continued touching kook giggling softly..... tae was enjoying touching kook's body feeling his muscles taking his sweet time not caring about anything....

After sometime tae got sleepy and was about the got down from kook's stomach but then he stopped and thought something....

Tae:"kookie is w-warm and c-comfy...i a-also wanna s-see if this b-boxes are c-comfy if i layed on t-them..so if i-i get t-the boxes i-it will be c-comfy for m-me also...hmm i will j-just c-check it for a m-minute...okiie i will do that...."he mumbles seriously to himself just to check if the boxes on kook's tummy are comfy or not and slowly layed on top of kook and sighed feeling his hard but warm body under him....

he snuggled closer in his chest loving the feeling whinning cutely.... feeling safe and comfortable fisting his robe in his smol hands...

Tae:"hmm kookie is w-warm a-and comfy...taetae l-likes it...."he mumbles sleepily rubbing his face on kooks bare chest and unknowingly his eyes got shut feeling safe and warm and his body got relaxed...and he went to lala land... 

(a/n:he said he will only layed there just to check if the body is comfy or not bcz he also want that boxes....yeah tae we know🤣)

Kook was squealing internally like a teenage girl....listening everything what his adorable mate is saying....he didnt move or make any noise to disturb his little beauty who was comfortably laying on top of him...

After few minutes he open his eyes when he didnt felt any movement and heard soft tiny snores...he looked down and saw his mate who was snoring softly clutching his robe tightly in his smol hands sleeping peacefully on his chest like a baby pouting adorably....

he cooed at the adorable sight and wrapped his strong arms around his little mate who sighed and snuggled more into his arms making happy little noises...kook covered both of their bodies with the blanket and close his eyes decided to sleep as well...

Now he can sleep peacefully as he finally have his mate his love in his arms....

NEXT DAY.....

Kook woke up after having the best sleep of his life....he looked down and saw his little mate all snuggled up to his chest sleeping soundly on top of him...with a peaceful expression on his face a soft pout adorned his cherry lips his long lashes was resting on his bread cheeks...in short his mate was looking ethereal even while sleeping...

(A/N: huh only tae can relate🙂🤝)

Kook didnt know when was the last time he slept this peacefully....he never slept all this years properly after losing his parents suddenly and didnt able to find his mate so he was all alone...but now as he finally got his mate...he will sleep properly now and will woke up by this adorable sight everyday....

He layed there for sometime staring at his cute little mate in his arms...he can stare at him all day without getting bored but he have to wake up now because he also have a kingdom to rule and his mate also have to eat something before taking medicines as its already lunch time....they slept for a long time today.....

He gently layed tae on the bed without waking him up...but when tae lost the warmth of kook he whimpered reaching for kook and was ready to cry...kook immediately layed down beside tae pulling him towards his chest...tae sighed feeling the warmth again and slept peacefully....

Kook layed there for some more time caressing tae's hair....then slowly pulled away and let tae hugged his pillow instead.... who whine for sometime but then snuggled into his pillow and sleep....kook went to bathroom to freshen up than wore his clothes and went out to go to throne room....and order rm to go to palace kitchen and make sure everything is perfect and no one do anything wrong with the food.....

~~~~~~~~~

Tae squirms in his sleep and tap the bed beside him finding kook but when he didnt found anyone he hurriedly woke up scared and saw no one beside him and thought what if it was all a dream tears gathers in his blue eyes and he looked around desperately and saw he was still in kooks room and sighed in relief....

But he pouted when he didn't saw kook in the room...suddenly last night memories came to his mind how he touch kook's body and he blushed heavily hidding his face in his hands squealing kicking his legs...he was lost in his thoughts when someone knock the door making him flinched hard....

Tae sat up straight didnt know what to do...he heard a knock again and said a small "yes" and someone entered inside the chamber.....it was a middle aged women who come inside and smile softly while bowing....

Ember:"my highness I'm your personal maid from today onwards King apointed me for you to help you in your daily activities..."she said smiling and bowing.... she cooed at tae who was looking at him with innocent doe eyes looking like a living doll....

Tae:"H-hi i-im taehyung...p-please dont c-call me h-highness im t-taehyung only..."he said softly pouting and Ember cooed at the cute boy while nodding...

Then ember went to closet to select a dress for tae as the king already set the whole closet for tae....then she went to bathroom to prepare the bath for tae....

After preparing the bath she came inside the chamber and took tae inside the bathroom and helped him to removed his clothes....tae easily get comfortable with ember and started talking to her...asking her where is she from and is she is also a dragon and where her family is....and ember answer everything chuckling at the curious little boy....

Ember made tae sit inside the bathtub and started rubbing tae's body with scented oils smiling at tae's cute talks nodding and answering him every now and then... after that ember help tae to wear the robe and took him outside in the dressing room.... and made tae wear a beautiful dress which kook decided for tae....

Tae's dress.....

Ember:"you are looking so beautiful and ethereal sweetheart.... this dress become 10 times more prettier because of you...."she said combing tae's long thick hair and tae giggled shyly.....

After tae got ready she took tae to the dining hall who was nervous and scared he just wanted to go to kook asap.....

Everyone become shocked seeing tae and get mesmerized by tae's Beauty their mouth hung open and eyes widen looking at the goddess in human disguise....jungkook was waiting for tae in the dinning hall when suddenly he heard so many gaspe and look up at the direction where everyon was looking...

Dining Hall....

There he saw his beautiful mate looking like a living angel coming towards his direction...his jaw dropped on the floor and eyes become wide seeing tae....his heart thumbs loudly in his chest...butterflies started dancing in his tummy looking at his ethereal mate.... tae's beauty was devine totally out of this world....

Tae looked at everyone and get scared seeing so many people in the hall looking at him as he wasn't use to human interaction his heart beat got faster and his body become numb....

Tears gathers in his ocean doe eyes getting so much attention from everyone he desperately look around to find kook....

When he finally get the sight of kook his lips started to wobbled as he was scared seeing so many people he make grabby hands towards kook....he just wanna hide in kook's arms to feel protected because unknowingly he started trusting kook so much and he felt safe in his presence...

He dont like the stares on him at all... he like when kook look at him he felt good and special but these stares were making him uncomfortable and scared....

Kook saw how his mate is shivering in fear and become furious....feeling his veins popping out sensing his mate fear ...

Jk:"Eyes Down Everyone...."he ordered sternly in his deep voice and his eyes turned golden making everyone shiver on their spot.... maids and workers immediately looked down shivering in fear.....

Kook immediately stood up making everyone kneel down bowing their head...he went straight to tae who make grabbing hands seeing kook tears rolling down his rosy cheeks lips wobbling he was ready to cry out loud any moment....

kook immediately lift tae in bridal style and went to the table to sit with his baby on his lap....who was hiding his face in kook's chest shivering slighty crying softly....

Kook:"shhh my baby look at me...no need to be scared darling im here...no one will gonna hurt you...look at me my beautiful queen....stop crying please...."he said oh so softly while caressing tae's back and hair....making everyone stunned when they heard how their King talking so sweetly with someone but no one dare to look up...

When tae heard the soft voice of kook he slowly looked up from his chest sniffing cutely blinking his doe eyes to get a clear view of kook and saw how kook was smiling at him...

His heart flutters at this and he also smile shyly his eyes still teary...making kook heart burst seeing his cute mate...he wipe tae tears and softly kissed his forehead making tae sighed at the touch....

Jk:"please don't cry like that ever it pains my heart to see tears in your beautiful eyes my queen..i will always be here with you to protect you no one can hurt you when im with you....you dont have to he scared anymore alright...."he said and hugged tae tightly snuggling in his neck....he like rubbing his face in tae's soft milky neck...and kiss on his neck gently making tae mewl softly....

Tae:"hmm okiie im n-not feel s-scared when im w-with kookie.....k-kookie is n-nice..."he mumbles shyly still hiding in kooks arms making kook smile widely in bliss...

kook was nosing tae's neck desperately taking his sweet addicting scent ....tae smile widely moving his head to the side whinning cutely unknowingly giving more space to kook to snuggled...

Kook smirk and give butterfly kissies to his neck and shoulder making tae whimpered cutely fisting kook's hair and kook chuckle....

Tae:"stop pwease it's t-tickling..."he whined giggling cutely liking the feeling but its making him feel weird as well...kook satisfied seeing his mate happy and back away after kissing softly on his mate's shoulder near his scent gland licking it softly making tae jump and moan softly at that.....he flushed red and cover his mouth immediately...making kook chuckled...

Jk:"serve the food...."he ordered and two maids served food for both of them....kook started to feed tae.... who eat happily while looking at kook smiling...he also start feeding him as he can't let kook starve....

~~~~~

Tae:"no m-more pwease enough I'm f-full...."he said shaking his head not wanting to eat more because he was used to eat little from childhood and now he can't suddenly started to eat alot out of nowhere....

Jk:"no baby you should eat some more...than you have to eat medicine as well....you didn't even ate half of it..."he tried to feed tae but failed miserably as tae was shaking his head continuesly....kook sighed

Jk:"everyone out...."he ordered and everyone went away....and tae become confused....tae looked at kook who looked away not looking at tae making tae pout...

Tae:"w-what happened..."he asked but kook didnt looked at him...he shaked kook's shoulder but kook still didnt looked at him...

Tae:"w-why not l-looking at t-taetae..."he said his lips started to wobbled and he sniffs with teary eyes...and kook heart clench and he immediately looked at tae...

Jk:"because my queen is being a brat and not eating his food properly....."he said faking his anger making tae eyes widen...

Tae:"n-no i will e-eat but look a-at taetae o-okay d-dont look a-away i d-dont like i-it...just l-look h-here..."he said sniffing eyes teary while pouting heavily....pointed at himself with his tiny finger....and kook cooed at his adorable bean...who's gonna tell tae that even if he wanted to kook will still gonna look only at him all his life...

Kook nodded smooching his rosy cheeks and started to feed tae again who was continuesly looking at kook face to make sure kook dont look anywhere else making kook chuckled...

Kook:"now now that's like my good queen...see you finish all the food..."he said kissing tae's whole face making him giggles.....and kook's heart was dancing with happiness seeing his mate with him all giggly and happy....

~~~~~~~~~~~

The soldiers were standing in front of the dining room door guarding it.... but suddenly someone came there and tried to open the door but the soldiers stopped the person immediately ....

Soldier:"I'm sorry but my lord said don't allow anyone until he say so..."they said with a poker face not allowing the person inside....

???:"how dare you to stop me.... do you even know who am i and who i am to your king.... this so called rule is for outsiders and low life people like you all...not for me I can do whatever I want in this palace...."the person yelled loudly like its there own palace....hearing the shrilling voice RM came there....

To be continued.......💛💛💛💛💛

I hope you all like the chapter...don't forget to vote and comment as i always wait for you reviews about the chapter....💛💛💛

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚 💜 💚 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 452 13
Indian style BTS FF ships-main- TAEKOOK, YOONMIN, NAMJIN FT KAIHOPE A story about three Lovestories of 6 people who are fighting to save their love οΏ½...
828K 33.9K 41
➼ "𝙄 π™™π™žπ™šπ™™, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖π™₯π™₯π™šπ™£π™šπ™™" ━━━━━━ ➼ What if a soul went inside of Muzan's body? ➼ "𝐇𝐀�...
137K 8K 44
Hola amigos... This is a TAEKOOK ff book contains: β—ΎTop kook β—ΎBottomtae β—ΎIndiantaekook β—ΎBoy kook, girl tae β—ΎFluff β—ΎLittle bit angst....and much more ...