Trolls: How (Not) To Babysit...

Av Crystal_trolls_fan

With Branch and Poppy needing a break from their overwhelming duties, Branch's brothers all volunteer to baby... Mer

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 10~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 9~

157 6 3
Av Crystal_trolls_fan

The brothers were unsure of what to do now, they didn't have much time left and it would take a lot of time just to get back to where they were before.

"And now we're back to square one" Bruce sighed.

"So is that it? We couldn't save our niece.." Clay looked down.

"We don't have much time left so.." Bruce sat down.

"We can't just give up yet" John Dory said.

"It's your fault we're back here, now we can't save Crystal" Bruce glared.

"Clay was the one who sneezed!" John Dory protested.

"My nose was itchy! We wouldn't have fallen if you just listened and we went the right way" Clay argued.

"Look. I'm sorry about that ok? But we can't just give up! Crystal needs us!" John Dory explained.

"John is right we can't just give up now, we'll think of something but we're not going to get anywhere by arguing about it" Floyd said.

"Exactly we just need to find a way to get back on track" John Dory added.

"But what could possibly get us there in time?" Bruce questioned.

Suddenly there was more rumbling that shook the ground a little, not as massive as before but still it was very noticeable, the brothers stood up unsure of what was going on.

"What now?" Clay looked around.

There was a sound, a sound that was very familiar to the oldest brother, John Dory was hoping it was what he thought it was, he could see something or more specifically someone running to them in the distance.

"Is that?" John Dory squinted his eyes to get a better look.

A familiar armadillo with green adorable eyes with red and orange stripes was now in view as he saw Rhonda running towards him, John Dory's eyes widened in joy and he smiled seeing his precious friend.

"👹RHONDAAAAA!!!!!!!👹" John Dory shouted excitedly.

Rhonda immediately nuzzled into John Dory's arms as they reunited and she also greeted the brothers with a friendly lick, the brothers wiped the glitter saliva off themselves.

"You smart clever girl! You found us!" John Dory exclaimed happily.

"Rhonda must've found a way to escape" Clay said.

"And with Rhonda, we'll be able to reach Crystal in time!" John Dory added.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Floyd went into Rhonda and his brothers went after him.

John Dory took the wheel and they started to head up the mountain, they were going a lot faster than before thanks to Rhonda and were back on track, hopefully they would be at the top soon.

"So what's the plan to get Crystal?" Bruce asked.

"They aren't just going to hand her over when we win, we need a plan just in case they don't want to" Clay replied.

"Don't worry guys once we get there we'll grab Crystal and get the heck out of here" John Dory said.

"But they're magical fairy creatures, it won't be that easy" Floyd explained.

"Well we've faced giant pop talent-stealing siblings and won so I'm sure we'll find a way to rescue her" John tried to think optimistically.

John Dory looked up to see they were almost at the top, looking nervously as they didn't have a solid plan just yet.

"I hope.." John Dory muttered.

Dreamcloud saw that the brothers were going to arrive soon, she needed to find a way to stop them but she didn't know what would be able to.

"What am I going to do?! Those stupid brothers are almost here!" Dreamcloud complained.

Nightlight was sitting down with Crystal in his arms, lightly bouncing her on his knee.

"C'mon hon, they obviously care a lot about their niece, maybe we should just-" Nighlight got interrupted.

"Don't even think about it, we can't lose Crystal to them, we finally have a kid and I'm not giving her up, for anything" Dreamcloud explained.

"Well I'm not sure what else we can do" Nightlight said.

"Well whatever it is we need to think of it fast ughh! We should've locked their critter up better" Dreamcloud pouted.

"We won't get anywhere by complaining let's just try to think of some ideas" Nightlight said.

Dreamcloud saw Crystal giggling on Nightlight's knee and calmed down a little as she picked her up.

"How much longer do they have?" Dreamcloud asked.

"According to my calculations about 20 minutes" Nightlight replied while observing the hourglass timer.

"We still got time to slow them down, chocolate bunnies!" Dreamcloud called out.

The chocolate bunnies stood in front of her waiting for orders, saluting to their queen.

"Gather as many as you can and find a way to block their path" Dreamcloud ordered.

"But how are we supposed to block their path? Their critter vehicle is 3 times our size" One of the bunnies asked.

"Just find a way now go!" Dreamcloud pointed to the path as they quickly left.

"Do you think they can stop the brothers?" Nightlight asked.

"They have to, Crystal needs to be protected" Dreamcloud replied, gently stroking Crystal's hair.

Rhonda continued running up the mountain they were making good time and would reach the top soon.

"Do you think Crystal is ok?" Clay asked.

"I think she's fine for now, I don't think Crystal can tell that they're not her parents, they look almost identical to Poppy and Branch" Bruce replied.

"We'll get Crystal back to her real parents soon, Branch and Poppy trusted us to look after her and there's nothing in this dimension that'll stop me from saving her" John Dory said.

That's when John Dory saw all the chocolate bunnies blocking their path, Rhonda came to a stop right in front of the bunnies.

"You have got to be kidding me" Bruce said.

They got out of Rhonda to see what was going on, the bunnies were standing still and it looked like they weren't planning on budging any time soon.

"Hey can we please get past? we need to save our niece" Floyd tried asking nicely.

"Sorry but we can't, we're just following orders, you'll have to find another way" One of the bunnies said.

"Orders? She's just cheating at this point" Bruce said.

"We just can't allow you to pass, sorry" Another bunny shook his head.

"Now what do we do?" Clay sighed.

John Dory thought for a moment and that's when he got an idea of what they could do to get past.

"Remember how you distracted grandma so we could sneak out to play squish ball?" John Dory asked.

"Sure but what does that have to do with anything?" Clay was confused.

"Well we need to distract the chocolate bunnies, and I know you can come up with a plan" John Dory explained.

"Oh yeah I have just the thing, just follow my lead" Clay smirked as he got an idea.

The other brothers nodded and got ready to see what Clay had planned.

Clay started to walk forward and that's when he started to sing.

"When I was a young boy, I never thought it'd come to this" Clay stepped forward.

His brothers were surprised and confused by the sudden burst of song but didn't say anything since it was also catching all the chocolate bunnies' attention.

"The scars all seem to heal, and soon all I feel is regret"

"And now I'm a grown man, I've lost it all again" Clay side-hugged one of the bunnies.

"But what I'll miss the most" Clay gave a signal for his brothers to sneak into Rhonda.

The brothers subtly nodded and started to make their way back to Rhonda.

"Pay close attention while you get a look at this!" One of the bunnies was about to see them but Clay shoved a book in its face.

"Yeah, look at this!" Clay pulled out a sticky hand.

"Then look at that!" Then he pulled out a notebook.

"And here's a hat!" He put a party hat on one of the bunnies.

"This nonsense mostly doesn't mean a thing!"

"But listen closely, maybe it explains everything!" He jumped onto a rock and the chocolate bunnies started to gather around him.

"The secret to DreamWorks, computers and microchips" Clay held up a particular logo of a little boy fishing on a moon.

"The key to the future, if you only look at this" Clay held a random key.

"Riches untold, you'll have dollars of gold"

"If you focus on me as the story unfolds" Clay tried to keep distracting them but they were starting to not focus on him, he needed to keep this up.

"So look at this!" He held a random pen.

"Please look at this!" He then held his old funderdrawers which still surprisingly still stunk which made the bunnies hold their noses.

"I am running out of places I can take this bit, so look at this!" Clay gave one of the chocolate bunnies a candy bracelet.

"Look at my face!" He pointed to the sweat on his face and the chocolate bunnies got grossed out by it.

'I regret every event that got me in this place!"

"This riddle song is driving me insane!"

The chocolate bunnies were now fully distracted by Clay's song and Floyd opened the door and quickly motioned Clay to come over.

"My exhaustion is audible, now the ending is probable" Clay saw Floyd and rushed over to him.

"Cause this ruse is impossible to maintain! So bye-bye!" Clay waved goodbye to the bunnies as Rhonda took off.

Rhonda ran super fast as the chocolate bunnies tried to stop them but it was too late, the brothers were now continuing up the path and the bunnies all looked worried because they knew their queen would be disappointed.

"We're so getting fired after this" One of the chocolate bunnies said.

Clay and his brothers celebrated because the plan managed to work and now they were close to reaching their niece.

"I can't believe that worked" Bruce said.

"I know! I felt like I was about to pass out" Clay laid down on the couch to take a breath.

"We should be there soon, make sure to get your strength up cause who knows what we'll be facing next" John Dory explained.

Meanwhile, Dreamcloud was now playing with Crystal, she wanted to spend time with her new daughter and not worry about the stress.

"This was truly a miracle Nightlight, I'm so happy I'm finally able to be a mom" Dreamcloud smiled.

Nightlight nodded, he was still concerned about what they were doing but Dreamcloud was happy that's all that mattered to him.

"And with only two minutes left on the timer, I think it's safe to say that we-" Suddenly she was interrupted by the sound of a particular armadillo, John Dory, Bruce, Clay and Floyd quickly got out of Rhonda holding all the items they gathered.

"We have the items! Now give us back our niece!" John Dory demanded.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

691 15 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
8K 203 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
40.8K 913 18
Yep, you can probably guess in the title what this is gonna be about XD ⚠️Warning! A sucky description on your way!⚠️ When a grey troll named Branch...
31.8K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...