๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐Š๐€๏ฟฝ...

By eep_wtf

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๏ฟฝ... More

00. ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ
๐‘ฐ. ๐’๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ

0. ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ

278 11 3
By eep_wtf

† † †

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

"Just because I like torturing you, doesn't mean I like spending time with you, Christoffer."

"Just because I'm in your head rent-free, doesn't mean I want to be your friend, either Malachai."

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

SYNOPSIS!

Christoffer Salvatore the youngest Salvatore, was not what people would expect him to be at first glance. He was someone you never wanted to cross nor have as a friend. Never less he was still a charming man, just take out the whole bloodthirsty vampire killing persona and he would be the closest thing to a Casanova... at least that's what he tells himself. But, his life takes a 360 after getting stuck in the 1994 prison world with Damon and Bonnie. As if dying and being in the other side was not enough, he finds himself stuck in the never ending cycle of hell. Which needless to say was the fucking cherry on top, what he did not expect was to meet the most insufferable child maiming sociopath in existence.

† † †

Cast:

Hayden Christensen

As

Christoffer 'Chris' Salvatore

AKA: Prince of Darkness

"When people see good they expect good and I don't want to live up to their expectation."

Traits: Sarcastic, Heartlessly bad, Cruel, Short-tempered, and Ruthless

Chris Wood

As

Malachai 'Kai' Parker

AKA: Annoying Sociopathic Man-Child

"You win some, you lose some. Except for me. I always win."

Traits: Remorseless, Apathetic, Unpredictable, Manipulative, and Charming

Lorenzo Zurzolo

As

Roman Caldwell

AKA: Wicked Witch of the West

"I can crush your skull without even flinching."

Traits: Strong, Brave, Loyal, Blunt, and Arrogant

Segovia Amil

As

Barbara 'Barb' Volkov

AKA: Psycho and Sunshine Killer

"Hello Chris, thought you were dead, so pleased that you're not."

Traits: Direct, Narcissistic, Cold, Funny, and Bitchy

The rest of The Vampire Dairies cast as themselves!

(Minor Character(s):

Axel Auriant
As
Maxie O'Rell

AKA: The Dead Lover)

† † †

{A/N: I don't own any of these gifs credit to original owners! Also this story is a work in progress so i hope you enjoy it, this story contains boy x boy content if you don't feel comfortable with that, then this book is not for you! Anywho, thank you for reading this.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 14.6K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
77.6K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
42.1K 2.1K 46
๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ. ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฌ ๐” ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ...
7.6K 393 11
'๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...