The Concubine (Final Version)

Coletxxie द्वारा

"I'll do anything for you your Majesty" She said with cheeks stained tears, her lips are plump, red as the be... अधिक

Warning
ARC I
The Concubine
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
ARC II
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Not an Update
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX

XIV

404 23 3
Coletxxie द्वारा

DAE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She woke up earlier the next day and quickly dressed with the help of Neviska, Dae had this smile on her lips since last night, the bracelet she had worn was still around her wrist securely. She cherished it and often stare at it. Neviska had noticed this change but didn't say much, she was just happy that the girl is finally adjusting well to her new life.

Neviska had dressed her in a fine red silk, with golden highlights and fine embroidery, Dae looked at herself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize herself. Back in the tower she was used to wearing old rugged dresses. The fabrics used were rough and often times made of grass, it made her skin itch a lot, it was uncomfortable to wear. But now she got to wear the most fanciest dress, she get to take a bath everyday, and it's always warm. Breakfast was always served warm. It was something she was thankful to have.

Her thought was cut short when a soft knock on her door distracted her. She looks at Neviska who finished fixing her dress.

"Come in." She called and the door opened. It was Odette, and at that moment Dae couldn't fight the blush that makes it way to her cheeks, nor the way her heart leaps, already knowing what Odette is about to say.

"The princess requires your help." Was all she said, Dae nods her head and followed her out the room but not without saying her food bye to Neviska. Odette opened the door for her, and upon entering Dae stops abruptly, startled by the sight of the room.

"Did something happen to the princess?" She asked worriedly, well the room was trashed, pillows lay around the floor, some vases had fallen, the bed cover was torn. Some of the books lay scattered.

"The princess... Had some tantrum last night. But she is fine." Dae looked at Odette who looks uncomfortable standing their with her. It seems like it pains just by standing in the room.

"Anyway go ahead, the princess is waiting for you." She ushered her, Dae didn't question her anymore and just went to the bathroom where the princess awaits her. She saw her there, in her tub relaxing like how a goddess would, Dae slowly approached her.

"Your highness?" She called for her, Roshanne turns to look at her and smile.

"You're just in time." Roshanne stated and extended her hand for Dae to take, she quickly noticed how the princess looks tired, there was a visible dark circle under her eyes.

"Are you alright your highness?" She inquire before she sat by the side of the tub and pick up the scrub as well as the oil that she would be using to apply to her grace hair.

"Mmm... Just tired, nothing I can't handle." Dae nods her head and began to do her job, making sure to be careful not to graze her highness breast, nor to touch her other privy part.

"Do you love my gift?" She smiles and nods her head, her hand stops when the princess grabs her wrist and admire the bracelet she has on.

"It's suit you good."She told her as she run her thumb along it, Dae watches how her finger move, suddenly mesmerized. She remembers how that soft thumb of her run along her lower lip to caress it, it made her shiver and the princess didn't miss it, she suddenly pulled her closer to her. Her face just a few inches towards her.

"Show me how much you appreciate it then." She dares her, Dae swallowed and looked at her highness's eyes, then her eyes wonders towards her pink lips.

"H-how would you like me to show it your highness?" Her eyes never left the princess face, she marvels at how pristine and perfect it looks. Slowly the princess guided her hand between her legs. Dae tenses and looked panicked.

"Y-your hi-highness! I-i-i... I can't - I don't know how." She quickly stammers, her face growing even more redder the longer her hand stays between the princess's leg.

"Would you rather then use your tongue?" The princess dare to ask as she slowly moves Dae's hand... Dae swallowed, her tongue suddenly grew heavy, her throat felt so dry.

"I demand you to speak the truth." Dae don't know, but she felt a weird tingling sensation coming from the bracelet, it traveled to her arm up to her spine, and she soon found her mouth speaking without her meaning it.

"Yes you're highness. I rather use my tongue, because it's easier." She quickly pulled her hand away from the princess and covered her mouth startled at her own boldness. The princess brow rose and she smirks.

"Very well then, if it's what you want." She watches as the princess slowly rose from the tub, she watches as the water cascaded down her body, how the droplets hits the floor once she's out of the tub. She remained seated while the princess stood there in front of her.

Roshanne wrapped her long fingers around her hair, the sensation made Dae close her eyes in pleasure.

"I demand you to look at me." Once again she felt that weird feeling that compelled her to open
Her eyes and looked at the princess.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out." Dae did as what she ordered her to do. Once she's done it, the princess pulled her head towards her dripping cunt, and Dae lapped it up like a thirsty rabid dog.

"That's it." Moans the princess as she watches how Dae moves her tongue, it was clumsy, unsure, but the way Dae looked at her made her head swim and made her body thrum with desire, Roshanne promises that once this girl lost her maidenhead, she will have her tied down to her bed, and she will pound her and mount her like a dragon should do.

"Flick your tongue sweet girl." Dae shivers at how husky and deep the princess voice sounded, her hair for some reason glows brighter.

"Yes... Oh... Just like that." The princess bit her lips before pulling Dae's head back, Dae whimpers at the lost of contact, she watches as the princess tried and catch her breath before pulling her head back, she continues her ministration, and just when she felt the princess nearing her climax, she pulled her head back again.

"Fuck." The princess whispered before she placed her thumb near her lips and then shoved it inside Dae's mouth.

"Suck." She demanded, and Dae did that, sucking it, twirling her tongue around it.

"That's right. Use this trick to my father, and he'll surely falls for you." Dae stops and frown at the mention of the king, she looks at the princess with a furrowed brow, the heat on her body was quickly cooling down, the fog on her head slowly clearing.

"Why? Does the mention of my father upsets you so?" The princess asked, pulling her thumb out of Dae's mouth.

"I do not wish to think of him your highness." She confessed. Roshanne smirks and pulled her hair tighter making her wince.

"Do you hate him?" Dae didn't speak and just stared at the princess, this seems to ire the princess as she tightens her grip on her.

"Answer me girl!" The raising of the princess' voice startled her and forced her to answer.

" Yes... Yes your highness." She whimpers when the princess didn't loosen her grip on her.

" Then... Would you like to help me?" She didn't answer and just stared at the princess still glowing eyes.

"Would you like to help me gain your freedom? Would you like to help me get rid of him?" Dae's eyes widen at the mention of freedom. Is this the same thing as what her father offered her? Or was it completely something else.

"Isn't that what you wanted my lady? For you to be free of his clutch, to be able to return to your home." She shakes her head, no! She didn't want to go back. She didn't want freedom if it means going back to the tower.

"I don't want to go back to my tower... I don't want that kind of freedom." She told her, while looking at her demanding mean eyes.

"Then what kind of freedom do you want?" Dae was silent for a while, thinking of what kind of freedom does she really wanted... Then she remembers the idea of seeing a great field, of seeing new cities and sailing across the hollow sea.

"I want to go wherever I please. That's the freedom I want." She told her and the princess smile, she stood up straight again, her cunt close to Dae that she could smell it.

"Then you shall have it. Just promise me you'll help me." Dae willingly nod her head, not really think of the deal but just to finish this conversation so she could go back to pleasuring the princess. Roshanne must have seen the desperation in her eyes as she quickly pushed her head, Dae began lapping at the princess' cunt again, licking and sucking that hard nub, then dipping her tongue to gather more of that wetness and to taste it more, before thrusting her tongue into the princess quivering hole, the moan that she released only fueled Dae. She didn't know where she had learn to do this, but it was safe to say that she was just following her instinct.

The princess suddenly pushed her face harder against her cunt and released a cry that almost sounded like a wild beast roar, she felt how the princess muscle tenses, felt how her toes curls up in pleasure, Dae's eyes rolled back as she felt hot gushes of wetness from the princess, she tried to swallow all of it, but some escape her mouth... When the princess was done she slowly let go of Dae's hair and took a step back.

Dae was still breathing hard, she's trying to catch her breath, her body suddenly felt so weak. She looks up at princess and stilled for a moment when she noticed how her golden hair glows even more Brighter... Like a sun, she was in complete awe of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRINCESS ROSHANNE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Roshanne watches her with hooded eyes, she stares at her own mess and she loves it, she loves how her juice run down Dae's lips to her neck, she love how soaked the young lady is and she loves to see her whimpering and closing her legs to try and relief some pressure there. With a cruel smile she placed her feet between Dae's legs and forced it open, she presses her foot agains her cunt, and felt it's heat. She wanted to humiliate her, she wanted to see that humiliated look on her face.

"I demand you to hump my feet." Dae looks at her wide eyed, Roshanne never miss how the bracelet glows at her word, before it compelled Dae to move, she slowly sit up straight and presses herself more to Roshanne's foot, she held onto her legs and slowly moves up and down, the sight of it makes Roshanne breath grew rugged.

"Yes sweet girl, just like that. Move faster." Dae did all the while looking down, embarrassed at the what she was doing.

"Look at me." Dae did so with struggle, her eyes were blown, her mouth agape, she was panting like a bitch in heat and it makes Roshanne's body come alive.

"Press harder, fuck yourself to completion lady Dae." Dae whimpers but did as what she was told, her grip on her legs tighten, her nails began to dig on her skin... And before she knew it, Dae's back arch up and she released a silent cry...Her sweet girl just had her very first orgasm. And she did that using her feet.

Roshanne quickly pulled her feet away from the still panting lady. She watches as she twitches before pulling her hair and tilting her head up.

"From today onward, You Dae of Lysos promises to do as I bid you to do. You are my willing servant. And your life is bound to mine. " She sealed the deal with a kiss on her lips, Roshanne made sure to bit into the Young ladies Lips drawing blood before pulling away.

Just like that she left her there alone on her bathroom's floor still processing the deal that was made between them.

Roshanne quickly headed to her dresses, she pulled out the black leather riding outfit and wore it. She will ride today and go to the temple of Imyrill to meet with the Cardinals, she will have to convince them to approve her plans.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 28.8K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
12.4K 705 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
3K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
Loving Her Body L.M.Writing द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

305K 8.6K 74
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...