Stuck With You

By Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... More

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

Burn for you

16 4 20
By Alicia_007

Melissa's POV:

My lips part in awe as I look around the inside of the cabin. The living space has a king canopy bed and a twin pull-out flat screen TV. The large windows in the main living area let the natural light of the forest take life as it highlights the lovely furnishings and stunning decor. The double sided fireplace is adorned with glass crystal stones. Tall ceilings in the living area gracefully transcend into the well equipped open kitchen, appointed with gorgeous stained cabinets, stainless steel appliances, modern farmhouse sink and a large granite top. The deck open to a cozy fireplace, TV and bath tub.

My heart freezes when Adrian's hand put the strand of hair behind my ear. His thumb brushes my lips, slightly opening up my mouth.

He smashes his lips against mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and my hands go to hair and tug at it. He groans, pulling me closer to him.

"I.. I need to get ready." I gulp, trying to control my heart.

"I know. I'm actually helping you."

"let me take a shower first then."

"let's go." he says and I raise my brows.

"hmm?"

"come." he smirks as he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

Bathing with Adrian? Well I never thought about that.

Once we're inside the bathroom where multiple candles are lit around, Adrian takes off his shirt first and I look away, swallowing hard.

"didn't you say you needed to bath?" he asks and I nod, realizing that he's only in his boxers.

He closes the space between us as he kisses me passionately. His hands slide up my back to the zipper of my dress.

The dress falls on the floor and his hands wrap my waist, pulling me closer to him. He picks me up in his arms and makes me sit in the tub. The water is hot. Rose petals are sprinkled on top of the water, making it look more romantic.

"I'll be right back." Adrian says and walks out of the bathroom.

After some minutes, he comes back with two glasses of champagne in his hands. He hands one glass to me as he lifts his long leg over the edge and climbs in.

He takes a sip and I do the same. "it's hot." I say to him with a smile and he nods.

"did you do all this?" I ask him.

"do you like it?"

"I love it." I smile, taking a sip from my glass.

We continue talking, washing off each other and cuddling in the tub.

By the time I finish wrapping myself in a towel, my legs are jelly and my heart is beating like crazy. Adrian pulls back his black pants on and reaches for me, he picks me up in his arms and carries me towards our bedroom.

He lowers me on the bed and in seconds, he's on top of me. He buries his face into my neck, leaving kisses and bites on it. A moan escapes my lips as Adrian kisses the spot between my collarbone.

I want him so bad.

Our movements makes the towel untie from my body, revealing my naked body to Adrian. He groans as he roughly kisses me on my lips.

He lifts his face to look into my eyes, "I burn for you, Melissa." Adrian's lips move softly over mine.

He makes me lose control.

I softly moan when his hands roam over my naked body. He continues with his gentle assault as he slowly makes love to me.

~~~~

I feel a bright light upon my eyes. I open my eyes to only see the sunlight coming into the room through the window. Adrian is still asleep, his strong arm around my waist.

I look up at him and smile as memories of the previous night flashes my eyes. Heat rises in my cheeks as I plant a soft kiss on the corner of his lips.

His hair is totally messed up and he looks so adorable. He opens his eyes and I close my mine quickly. I'm totally embarrassed. I thought he was still asleep.

"Enjoying the view?" He says, "open your eyes." He orders and I shake my head.

"Melissa.. I want you look at me." I shake my head again and rest my head on his bare chest, my eyes still closed.

"I love your eyes so much and I love it even more when you look at me." He says and my heart flutters.

I slowly open my eyes and look up to stare into his beautiful eyes, "I was just removing something on your lips and then-" he crashes his lips onto mine to silence me.

He pulls my naked body closer to him as his bare chest collide with mine. He kisses me slowly and passionately.

The ringing of Adrian's phone brings us back to reality as he pulls back. He groans in frustration as he reaches for his cellphone.

"This better be important." He threatens over the phone and I kiss his cheek before I step into the shower.

After I finish, I wrap myself in a towel and walk back into the room. Adrian isn't here. Still on the phone I guess.

Putting on warm clothes, I walk out of the room to search for him. He's in the living area, still on the phone. He turns to me and holds out his hand for me to take.

"Good. You know what to do then." He says over the phone before ending the call.

"Everything okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah. The company is just facing some challenges recently."

"Oh. Are you hungry?" I ask him as I drag him into the kitchen.

"Or maybe you want to learn some cooking skills?" I turn to him and raise my eyebrows.

"No, I don't want to learn."

"It'll be fun, come on.." I put my hands around his neck.

"Melissa.."

"Adrian.." I narrow my eyes at him.

He sighs, "fine."

With a huge grin on my face, I say, "it'll be fun. Trust me." I tie my hair on top of my head.

"Turn on the coffee machine." I say to Adrian who looks around the room and then back at me.

"I can't see any coffee machine in here Melissa." He says and I laugh.

"It's there." I point to the machine and he shakes his head, "it is used to-"

"I know, ma'am." He interrupts me and I chuckle softly.

I check the cabinets to see different types of coffee. I explain each to Adrian who doesn't even look interested but I continue though. I tell him how my mother taught me how to do coffee artworks and the amazing techniques for preparing a very good espresso.

I almost faint when Adrian hands me salt instead of sugar because he doesn't know the difference.

"Salt is white in color and sugar is brown-ish.." I try my best to make my explanation sensible and he nods his head like a child.

A handsome child.

I feel his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind and my heart beats like crazy.

"I don't want to learn anymore." He whines, his breathe caressing my skin.

"Why?" I ask him, failing to control my heartbeat.

"It's not my thing." He buries his face in my neck and I close my eyes.

"Then let me finish making breakfast." I remark.

"I want you." He says, turning me around to face him.

"I'm already yours Adrian." I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Then why are you trying to push me away Melissa?"

I chuckle, "I'm not, if you don't want to learn then let me make something for us to eat. Okay?"

He wraps his hands around my waist to pull me up, making me sit on the counter. I pull his face closer for the kiss.

I feel his hand under my shirt to touch my skin. I moan, making him smile against my lips.

A burning smell scatter all over the kitchen. I push Adrian back and jump off the counter in a hurry to see the toast totally burning.

"This is your fault." I glare at him and throw the toast in the bin.

"I didn't do anything." He shrugs and I shake my head.

He takes a step forward and attempts to pull me to him but I step backwards and cross my arms over my chest.

"You're not helping." I glare at him and he chuckles.

"You win Melissa." He laughs as I drag him out of the kitchen, telling him not to distract me again.

I love the way he laughs.

~~~~

"What if I fall?" I say to Adrian, my heart beating like crazy at the huge horse in front of me.

"You're not going to fall." He simply answers and I gulp.

The riding arena is about five minutes away from the barn. The barn was filled with a lot of Adrian's horses. I still fail to understand how he manages his company without sweating and his other properties like this one. I mean, this is Adrian Dawns I'm talking about.

"But.. what if it tries to attack me? Or maybe if it goes crazy immediately I start riding it and it runs so fast that you fail to run after me and the horse then we'll never see each other again, I mean we just got married and your horse is planning to separate us Adrian, I'm worried for my life and yours too! This is-"

"Melissa breathe." He instructs and I close my eyes and breathe.

He continues, "that is not going to happen okay? It's just a horse. It won't do anything to hurt you. Trust me."

"What if I die before I even have the courage to trust you?"

"No one is going to die Melissa." He reassures me with a nod and I look away.

As much as I am scared, I want to try and experience it. I've always wanted to ride a horse before, but now that it's in front of me now, I don't even want to think about how fun it would really be to ride one.

"Ready?" He asks and I hesitate before giving him a thumbs up.

"Okay. Horse riding requires strength, balance and stamina." He leans forward to kiss me and I calm myself down.

Following his instructions, I hold the reins in my left hand along with part of the horse's mane, I place my left foot in the left stirrup. I put my right hand on the saddle cantle. Next, I use the right leg to push up while my hands balances my body weight over the horse.

I smile as the horse nickers softly, giving Adrian a quick glance. Adrian climbs on the other horse. All the fear is now replaced with excitement.

"You're not going to fall." He smirks and my eyes widens.

"ADRIAN!!" I scream and he laughs.

We spend the rest of the day riding more horses and fly fishing. After that, Adrian takes me back to the cabin and at the time we reach, the sun has already set.

I'm exhausted. I walk into the bathroom to take a long shower when Adrian receives a call from Carter.

Stepping back into the room in just a rob, I blow dry my hair.

Adrian joins me in the room after some minutes and frowns when I tell him to shower alone because I've already had a bath and I don't think it's really necessary to take a shower again. Really.

We spend the evening roasting marshmallows in the fireplace and watching a movie Stacy recommended. The movie is about a girl who fell in love with her boss' arrogant son. Adrian keeps complaining and continues to remind me how boring the movie is but I pay no attention to his comments as I lay my head on his chest, enjoying the movie.

"I have a small gift for you." He whispers in my ear.

I give him a confused look. I don't trust him when it comes to his small gifts.

He hands me an envelope and I smile. Maybe a love letter? That would be so lovely, the last time I received a love letter was when I was in the seventh grade, and I failed to sleep that night. I had to hide the letter nicely in the store room because I was too afraid that my parents would see it.

The smile turns into a frown as I open the envelope. My eyes can't look away from the golden credit card in my hands with my name engraved on it.

"What is it? Don't you like my little gift Melissa?"

He is crazy. Definitely.

"Yes, I don't like it." I answer as I give it back to him.

"Why?"

"You're crazy Adrian, I don't need this card."

Well you really need the card. My subconscious remarks.

He raises his brows, "getting my wife a gift is being crazy?"

"No, that's not what I meant." I breathe, "you could have gotten something like maybe.. flowers, chocolate, something that requires you to use small sums of money."

"It's just a credit card Melissa."

"Just a credit card? Thank you but I don't need it. If I want anything then I can just ask from you. I didn't marry you because of your money."

"I didn't say anything like that and that's not the reason why I'm giving you this card." He tosses the card on the couch and takes my hands into his.

He sighs as he stares into my eyes, "I don't want you to always depend on me. You can buy whatever you want using the card, and you don't have to always ask me for what you want. Can my beautiful wife smile for me now and accept my gift without interrogating me?" He hands me the card back, I sigh before I smile and nod my head.

"Thank you." I look at the card then at him, "this should be the last time you will ever give me something like this as a gift."

"I'm not promising you anything." He smirks as he kisses my forehead.

~~~~

When we get back from hiking and fly fishing again the next day, my body feels tired and my stomach feels funny.

I prepare dinner for the both of us while Adrian talks to his secretary on the phone.

"are you okay?" Adrian asks me as he sits on the chair next to me at the dining table.

"yes.. I just feel like there's something in my stomach." I respond.

"a baby?" he teases and I laugh.

"we've only been married for like four days now Adrian.I can't be pregnant in just four days."

He pulls his chair closer to mine and stares into my eyes, "would you like to have kids some day?" he asks, his eyes never leaving mine.

"you know that I love kids very much and yes.. I would be more than happy to have kids soon." I smile, imagining my kids running around the house.

"how many?"

"hmmm. Nine." I simply answer and smile at him.

"nine?" he raises one eyebrow at me. Shock is clear on his handsome face.

"Melissa nine is a big number. Having many kids can make you look old even at a young age.. One is okay." he states and I chuckle.

"Four? Two boys and two girls."

"no." he shakes his head and I pout. "one is enough for the both of us Melissa."

"girl or boy?"

"girl."

I pout, he wants to have only one and he wants it to be a girl?

"why?"

"I want our daughter to be as beautiful as her mother.'' he says and I feel heat rising in my cheeks.

"I want more than one Adrian." I lean forward to kiss him, running my hand through his hair.

He pulls away,"two then, girls."

"I want to have twins! Just like me and Lisa, but this time our twins will grow up together.. no one will give away one to save the other one." I chuckle.

"and no, I want a boy and a girl." I add.

"Okay then, two it is."

"I wanted more than just two." I pout and he chuckles.

Hello!!

How are you doing?!

How's today's chapter?! I hope you liked it!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends!!

Love you all so much!!

Stay blessed!!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
695K 19.4K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
965K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...