YN STORY

By LeahEdits9

YN WOMENS FOOTBALL STORY Many twist and turns in the career of y/n More

PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY

BACKSTORY AND PART ONE

1.6K 11 2
By LeahEdits9

Y/n is 20 years old and has just signed for Arsenal Women after leaving Wolfsburg .

Y/n is English and is best friends with Russo and Stanway .

PART ONE

Y/n arrives at the training ground and heads to Jonas office to meet him .

Jonas is sat at his desk and welcomes you in and you take a seat .

J: Hi y/n , it's so good to see you finally here now as we have wanted you for a while .

Y/n: Thanks Jonas it's so good to be back in England especially at a team like Arsenal.

J: I will show you around after we had a team meeting where we will unveil you as our newest addition.

Y/n: Okay thanks Jonas . I can't wait to meet the others .

J: Okay let's head to the meeting room and would you be able to wait at the door until I nod at you for you to come in.

Y/n: Yep sure I can do that Jonas

You and Jonas walk to the meeting room and Jonas starts the meeting ...

J: Hey girls , thank you for being here as we reveal our newest addition to the team after her long journey

K: Is it anyone we know ?

J: You may have heard of her as she's an amazing player

J: Please Welcome ... * He nods at you

Y/n: Hi girls , I'm y/n and I'm raring to get going with this already amazing group .

A: Omg y/n ... You kept that secret

Y/n: I know , I'm so glad your here too

A: Yeah it's going to be like old times

Y/n: Yeah hopefully we can score the same amount of goals like back then .

A: Yeah I hope so . I've missed you but I'm glad your back in England now .

Y/n: Germany was so good but it's good to be back home with one of my best friends.

A: Yeah I can't wait for us to spend more time together .

The meeting finishes and you all head to the changing room .

Y/n: Wow this kit looks so much better in person especially when you have just signed .

You notice someone sat next to you and they make eye contact with you ...

L: Hi y/n , I'm Leah and I hope your okay after your long journey.

Y/n: I'm feeling okay even though I only landed in England in the early hours of this morning.

L: I don't think training would help you then as I'm sure you would rather have a bed instead of training. * She laughs

Y/n: Yeah a bed would be nice .

You all head out to training and doing some free kicks and penalties .

You see a ball on the halfway line and kick it and it goes straight in the top corner ...

A: I see you haven't lost doing that then

Y/n: It's weird because I don't know how I do it * You both laugh .

J: Wow y/n, what a strike

Y/n: Thanks Jonas

All the girls start applauding you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 137 18
Olivia Ann Moore and Leah Williamson love story.
108K 2.8K 42
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
52K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
161K 2.1K 42
Y/n Bronze, sister of Lucy Bronze, embarking on her footballing journey in the WSL.