πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 83

1.3K 170 112
By Vikasini1911

Saranya opened her mouth widely while Aadhiran shouted from the room, Ai nee inu pogalaya d poi seikarama concealer vangitu va time aaguthu, he said while opening his laptop to check the documents.

Aadhira facepalmed hearing Aadhiran's words, Aiyo paithiyam yerkanave manam pochu ithula ivaru vera she thought and looked at them who was still looking at her.

Saranya looked at her hands which were adorned by glass bangles. She held both her hands in her's and looked at the bangles, Adiyei night ethum unaku valaikappu ethuvum pannitangala enaku sollave ila she asked.

Pooja: Romba mukiyam ipa she said and knocked her head. She looked at Aadhira who was thinking what to tell, Seri nee sollu enna matter uh concealer ethuku she asked.

Aadhira: Athu athu she stammered.

Pooja: I know unaku thevai padumnu so idho paru na vechu irukan she said and showed the concealer to Aadhira.

Aadhira was about to take while she closed her palms without letting her to take, Ahh avalo seikarama kuduka matane ethukunu mattum sollu kudukaran she said.

Aadhira pouted and showed her puppy eyes, Please Pooja na pavamla she asked.

Pooja nodded her head as no while Aadhiran saw Aadhira still standing at their room doorstep. He started to moved towards her but stopped, Velila porom ethuko towel ah suthitu povom he said and covered his neck with a towel before going out to check on her. He went near her and asked without seeing Pooja and Saranya, Nee inu pogama enna pannitu iruka he asked.

Pooja and Saranya saw Aadhiran, Itho Aadhi vanthachu kepom avan kitaye unaku ethuku concealer she asked. That's when Aadhiran saw them and widened his eyes in shock. He looked at Aadhira while she glared at him.

Pranav and Raghav who came there saw everyone standing, enna inga ore kootama iruku dei Aadhiran enna da veetla iruka ella girls uh unna suthi nikaranga Pranav asked.

Pooja: Athuva na sollaran na sollaran she said.

Aadhiran: Seri neenga antha pakkam poi discuss pannunga enaku work iruku he said.

Aadhira: Ama ama vanga nama polam she said and was about to move while Pooja held her hands, Enga odara she asked.

Pooja looked at Pranav and Raghav, Ivanuku concealer venumnu sonnan enkita iruku ethukunu sonna kudukaranu sonnan she said.

Raghav: Unaku ethuku da athu he asked.

Aadhiran: Ipa na unkita enna sollarathu he thought and looked at him.

Pranav saw the red mark slightly on Aadhiran's neck, Dei unna edho vesa poochi kaduchu iruku pola da he said and was about to remove the towel which he had put around his neck.

Aadhiran held his hand and stopped him, Athu ellam onnu ila nee thallu he said.

Pranav: Dei un mela na uyire vechu irukan da unaku chinnatha ethathu ana kooda ennala he said and held his chest dramatically thangika mudiyathu he said.

Aadhiran rolled his eyes, Dei na thaan onnu ilanu sollaranala da viden da he said.

Saranya: Pranav Anna nee pudi Pooja doctor thana check panna sonna panna poranga she said and looked at Aadhiran nee summa iru Aadhi anna unaku onnu theriyathu enna ipudi thaan oru time poochi kaduchu skin ellam oru mathiri agiruchu she said.

Aadhiran: Vesam epudi korthu viduthunu paru he thought while Pranav held his hand and asked Raghav to hold another hand.

Pranav: Pappa nee vanthu antha towel ah edu avanuku athigam sun patale sunburn mathiri vanthurum he said.

Aadhira looked at Aadhiran not knowing what to do.

Raghav: Aadhira unna thaan va edu he said tightly holding his other hand.

Saranya: Na edukaran she said and was about to move while Aadhiran pushed Pranav down. Pranav fell on his back with thud.

Saranya stopped moving and looked at Pranav shockingly who was trying to stand up while Aadhiran pushed Raghav also. Raghav fell above Pranav. Aadhiran pulled the concealer from Pooja's hand and dragged Aadhira inside the room. He closed the door.

Pranav started to roll in order to push Raghav down from him as he was not able to bear Raghav's weight above him.

Raghav: Naye ethuku da thalluna he asked.

Pranav: Nee yen da enmela vanthu viluntha he asked.

Raghav: Unnala thaan da ennayum avan thalli vitutu poran he said.

Both started to argue while Saranya and Pooja sighed, Nee va nama polam Pooja said and dragged Saranya to her room. Pranav and Raghav continued their argument.

Meanwhile inside the room after closing the door Aadhira started to bear Aadhiran, Ellam unga nala than she said.

Aadhiran held her hand, Iru d adikatha na enna pannan nee thaan ipudi panna he asked, removing the towel from his neck.

Aadhira: Enna nethu neenga anga irunthu kooputu varama iruntha ipa intha problem eh vanthu irukathu she said and again started to beat him.

Aadhiran again held her hands and locked it behind her. She looked at him, vidunga first she said and struggled to come out of his hold. Aadhiran pinned her in the wall and looked into her eyes. Aadhira gulped seeing him, Enna pannarenga vidunga ilati kondruvan she said in a warning tone.

Aadhiran didn't budge her warning and went near her neck. Aadhira closed her eyes once his breath hitched her neck. He started to suck her right side of throat. She hissed in pain as he started to bite while he licked to ease the pain. He moved from her and looked at her throat which had a hickey mark like him and he felt satisfied.

Aadhira was still looking at him without blinking her eyes. He winked at her which brought her back to her senses and was about to beat him.

Aadhiran showed his hands, Poi kanadi paru he said and went from there to start the meeting. Aadhira moved to the vanity table and checked herself and found a hickey same as of him but it was right side of her neck. She turned and started to march towards him while he started the meeting, Hi All, Sorry for the delay and we can start the meeting now if everything is ready he said.

Aadhira: Irunga apro pathukaran she showed her fingers and went to the closest to arrange the clothes.

After sometime Seetha came back home and heard some noises from upstairs. She came and found Raghav and Pranav were arguing holding each other's hair in front of Aadhiran's room.

Seetha came towards them and tried to separate them but she was not able to separate them. She tucked her pallu in waist and started to beat both of them while both left each other's hairs stood up quickly. Raghav ran and hid behind the couch. Pranav held her hands and stopped her from beating, Ai Seetha aiyo enna adi ipudi thaan nee daddy uh adichu irupa he asked.

Seetha deathly glared at him and held his hair, Ethuku da avan room munadi paduthutu sandai potutu irukenga she asked.

Pranav: Aiyo thaye Seetha devi avan thaan thalli vitutu ponadhe enthirika mudiyama paduthutu irunthom nee vanthu aducha adila thana enthirichutom he said rubbing his back where she beat. Seetha left his hair.

Aadhira came out after wearing a closed neck dress and Raghav also came out after seeing her.

Raghav: Itho ivala kelunga avanuku ennamo poochi kaduchuruchunu sonnanga Pooja ah check panna vidala nanga avana pudika ponom thaalivitutan he said.

Aadhira closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Seetha: Ponga da keela she said understanding.

Raghav: Ai Seetha unaku romba vayasu agiruchu thappu pannavana vitutu engala potu adikara thalli vitavana onnu keka matengara he said. Seetha deadly glared at him while he ran from there.

Seetha looked at Aadhira, Saptaya Aadhira she asked, diverting her.

Aadhira: Ila she said.

Seetha: Inu sapadama enna pannara po poi first sapudu Aadhi enga she asked.

At the same time Aadhiran also came out after finishing his meeting. He was also wearing a turtleneck T-Shirt.

Seetha: Poi rendu perum sapudunga na poi Saranya Pooja ah kootitu varan she said.

Both nodded their heads and went down.

Everyone settled for breakfast and sat on the dining table. Pranav and Raghav glared at Aadhiran while he showed his tongue out.

Seetha saw Pranav who was still glaring at Aadhiran, Dei pesama sapudu ilati marubadiyum veluthuruvan she said.

Saranya: Seetha ma velila kootitu porannu sonnenga polama she asked.

Seetha: Seri polam sapudunga she said.

Aadhiran: Inaiku ivala dress vanga kootitu polamnu irunthan he said.

Saranya: Apa ellarum onna polam she said.

Raghav: Ama polam he said smiling at Saranya.

Pranav: Ai nanum varan he said.

Everyone looked at Aadhiran, Seri polam nanum varan, he said.

Seetha: Seri saputu poi ready agitu vanga polam she said.

Everyone got ready and gathered at the living area.

Aadhira: Enga porom she asked.

Seetha: First shopping poitu dress vangitu apro vera engayathu polam she said.

Pranav: Na amma kooda varan neenga ellam onna vanga he said.

Seetha: Pooja neeyum enga kooda va she said took her along with her. Pranav sighed and went behind them.

Raghav: Pranav he shouted.

Pranav turned and glared at him knowing why he was calling him.

Raghav sat on the driver seat while Aadhira climbed in the passenger seat. Saranya and Aadhiran sat at the back seat.

Pranav informs them which mall they are going to while Raghav also goes to the same mall.

Aadhira and Saranya got down from the car and joined with Seetha and Pooja. They went inside the mall. Aadhira looked at the food court and started to nudge Aadhiran, Yenga saputu dress vanga povom she said.

Aadhiran: Veetla vendam podhum enaku pasikalanu sonna he asked.

Aadhira: Apa sonnan ana ipa enaku bayangarama pasikuthu she said.

Aadhiran: Ma ivaluku pasikuthama saputu polam he said.

Pooja and Saranya: Engaluku they said in unison.

Raghav: Velila vantha epudi thaan ungaluku vairu perusu agutho he said in disbelief.

Seetha: Dei summa iru she said and looked at the girls Seri first sapudtu polam she said.

They went to the food court and Seetha asked the girls to order whatever they wanted.

They started to look at the menu.

Pranav: Evalo time tirupi tirupi pathalum kadaisila biriyani thaan order pannuvenga apro ethuku pathutu he asked.

Aadhira: Curd rice she said.

Aadhiran: Enna curd rice ah vendam velila veetla saptukalam he said.

Seetha: Ithuku thaan da unna ellam kootite varathu ila she said and ordered the curd rice for Aadhira.

Aadhiran: Avala kedukarathe neenga than he said.

Aadhira stood up, Na washroom poitu varen she said.

Aadhiran: Ma na kootitu poitu varan enaku ethuvum vendam he said and took Aadhira with him. The restroom was located gender wise separately at the corner of the floor.

Aadhiran: Seri nee poitu va na inga wait pannaran he said and stood at the corridor of the floor.

Aadhira nodded and gave her phone to him. She moved inside the washroom while she dashed on a man. She was shocked to see the men in the ladies restroom. Just opposite to the ladies restroom, the men's restroom was located. She got scared seeing him and was about to come while he pulled her inside.

Aadhira: Ai vidu enna she said and started to wiggle to come out of his hold.

That man held her hair and tried to kiss her while someone came from out of nowhere and kicked him and that man fell down out of the washroom with force.

The person who came to help checked on Aadhira, You are okay right he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head and both came out of the washroom.

Aadhiran heard the sound of falling and turned. He saw Aadhira coming out of the washroom while another person came out following her. Aadhiran went near her while she too came towards him and hugged him tightly.

Pranav and Raghav also came and saw Aadhira who was in Aadhiran's embrace.

The person who rescued Aadhira explained the happenings to Aadhiran and Aadhiran's eyes turned red. He asked Raghav to hold Aadhira and grabbed the person's collar who tried to misbehave with Aadhira. He made him stand but he was not able to stand due to the alcohol.

Aadhiran started to slap him continuously while Pranav tried to stop Aadhiran, dei podhum da vidu na police ku call pannaran he said. Aadhiran nodded his head as no and was continuously beating him without listening to his words.

Seetha, Pooja and Saranya also came there and saw Aadhiran who was beating him like anything.

The person who helped Aadhira came and pulled Aadhiran back, Sir vidunga ithuku mela aducha sethuruvan he said. Aadhiran left him while he fell down and soon Sathish came out of nowhere.

Aadhiran: Ivana kootitu poi nalla visari yaarathu ivana anupunangalanu he said while kicking him again.

Sathish nodded his head and took him from there by holding his hair.

Aadhira moved towards the person who helped her, Thanks Anna, she said.

That's when Pooja saw that person, Vinay nee epudi inga she asked.

Vinay looked at Pooja, Ai Pooja he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments. 

Yesterday, I found myself occupied with work as usual, and I apologize once again for not being able to provide regular updates. I am doing my best to stay consistent, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 7.5K 81
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
46.2K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
13.6K 967 30
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ
295K 35.4K 68
It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi enmelaa verupaa katuringa.. Vik - do you...