Unveiling J.A.C.I.E. (All Tim...

De aweirdkindofyellow

Sequel to The J.A.C.I.E. Project JACIE Jay-see \ d͡ʒˈe͡ɪsi \ See Jennifer Anna Clara Isabell Evans. A recen... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Sequel

16 0 0
De aweirdkindofyellow

The first chapter of the sequel has been posted! Check our 'J.A.C.I.E.'s World' to find it. 

Here's the summary for those that are interested:

JACIE
Jay-see \ d͡ʒˈe͡ɪsi \
See Jennifer Anna Clara Isabell Evans. A talented songwriter and producer who now has to return to the studio and do what she loves.

JACK
Jak \ d͡ʒæk \
A guy ten years older than Jacie, who is no stranger to life's twists and turns.

Officially deciding to stay married, Jack and Jacie now have to navigate how it affects their daily lives. When Jack leaves on tour again and Jacie stays behind in LA to continue her work as a songwriter and producer, their relationship is put against the test. Can they survive their first time apart?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

194 1 31
Third sequel to The J.A.C.I.E. Project JACIE Jay-see \ d͡ʒˈe͡ɪsi \ See Jennifer Anna Clara Isabell Evans. A songwriter and producer eager to take o...
29.1K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...
11.1K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...
33K 1.6K 20
Alex Gaskarth finds himself feeling depressed after a close family member has died. He feels as if he is falling and that no one is there to catch hi...