WILD FLOWER ( TAEKOOK 🐯🐰)

By crystallovetaekook

《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone shoul... More

Warning ⚠️
Wedding shopping
Red
Reality
move on
new friend
dream
new start
childhood
limits
seoul
home
ray of hope
happiness
school
Anger
Reason
teenage
new face
Library
promise
hidden
accepting
Rage..
intention
outdoor
after effect
bitter coffee
dark side
fire
goodbye
pain.
meeting..
days
villain
sacrifice
changes
knock knock😁
love
Wildflower
confession
faith
closure
special chapter -1
special chapter-2
special chapter- final

heartbroken

1.7K 108 36
By crystallovetaekook

Surprise update...😁😁😁

Ding dong....

Mrs jeon walked towards the door after hearing the doorbell...she opened the door and smiled to her husband...

" late today??"  Aera asked taking bag from her husband...

" mmm...had some pending works to complete.."

" Yuna???"

" she went home "

" ok...go and take shower...I will arrange the dinner "

Mr jeon nodded and walked inside the house after removing his shoes and coat...

" what my kookie doing..." he said patting jungkook's head who was doing his homework in living room...jungkook showed him his book...

" good boy...I will come fast then let's eat..." Mr jeon said and started to walk towards his bedroom but stopped in mid way when he heard another door bell ring...

Mrs jeon came out from kitchen with a frown...couple walked towards the door and Mr jeon opened the door to see Yuna standing there with a tensed face...

" what happened Yuna...?"

" aera...is Taehyung is here ?"
The couple looked at eachother....

" no...he didn't came in evening..I thought may be he is busy in studies "

" he is not at home aera...I searched everywhere " Yuna said with shaking voice....she don't know what to do.

" kookie...come here  " Mr jeon called jungkook who left his book and walked towards the door where elders standing....

" kookie....Tae came with you nah...did he told you about going somewhere? "

Jungkook halted in his steps after hearing his aunt questioning about tae...

His eyes went wide thinking about what he did  today.....he forgot about Taehyung....

Younger shocked reaction made Yuna more nervous than before....

" kookie...you came with Taehyung right?" Mr jeon asked walking towards his son...

" appa...I.. I..." jungkook looked down without knowing what to say...his appa came near him and asked one more time...

" appa..today I ..I..  came home with my an..another friend in his c..car.....I..I..  didn't saw ta.. Tae in evening ..." jungkook shuttered...

" did you forget about tae....how can you do that jungkook..." aera shouted but stopped when she saw her husband's eyes...

" oppa...I think ..we should check in school " Yuna said...tears started to flow from her eyes...Mr jeon nodded and take his car keys and ran outside with Yuna.....

Both settled in car and Mr jeon going to start the car but paused when he saw jungkook near the car....

" get inside.." Mr jeon said and jungkook sat in the back without any delay.....

' what you did kookie.....how can you forget about tae....he said he will come to me after class...shit....where is he....how will I explain this to him....' jungkook was scolding himself in mind still looking outside the car...hoping to see the person they  searching now....

The car stopped near the school gate...all of them came out quickly and walked towards the entrance hurriedly...

Mr jeon slow down his speed when he saw two figures standing near the entrance gate.....and heard some arguments...

" uncle please listen to me.....I know he is still inside....may be in washroom....I think we should check there once more " tears streaming down from Taehyung eyes...his face was red because of constant crying and his body feels like he can collapse anytime....

" kid...I am telling you last time...there is no one inside....you checked the whole school with Me...did you find him..no right.....please go home....I also have to go my home..." school guard  said to Taehyung who was shaking his head as no....

" please understand uncle....I beg you please....let me go one more time......he won't go anywhere without telling me.....we both go together always....then how can he go missing.....please....one more time....I will check quickly...." Taehyung said falling on his knees....he was begging infront of guard to let him go inside....

Mr jeon and Yuna stood their ....Yuna can't stop her tears seeing her child like that...Mr jeon turned around to look at jungkook who was standing behind them....his eyes filled with tears...he body felt numb when he saw how tae begging infront that guard......

" Tae..." Mr jeon called placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.....he looked up and his tears started to flow more....

" uncle..uncle....jungkook is inside....I know....he must be got locked in some room....uncle  ...come ..we will check inside....please ask this guard uncle to open the gates....." Taehyung said dragging Mr jeon towards the gate....

" sir...please take your kid home...he is here crying for hours now...he said someone is trapped inside...we checked the whole school for two times...there is no one inside....please make him understand that....that kid must have gone to his home...--"

" no...no....kookie won't go home without me...he is  inside..." Taehyung shouted...his tears are now turned into anger....if this guard won't allow..he is ready to jump the wall to enter inside....

Guard looked at Mr jeon....

" you can go...I will take him home...thank you for staying here with him.." Yuna said coming towards them..she bowed to guard...he went away....

" mom...mom..kookie.....you wait here...I will go inside...." Taehyung said and walked towards the big gate to jump from there but stopped when he heard the voice he was waiting to hear....

" Tae..."

Taehyung turned around and saw jungkook standing behind his mom.....without thinking anything he ran towards jungkook and hugged him tightly.....

" kookie....kookie...are you ok...did you get hurt....where were you...I searched all the room...how you came out....are you feeling scared....don't worry...I am here...nothing will happen to you..." Taehyung started blabbering checking younger up and down to make sure he is fine....

" Tae...look ...I am fine...look..." jungkook cupped his face in his hands...he felts the wetness in elders face....he tried to wipe those tears but they are flowing non stop....Taehyung started to take deeps breaths to calm himself.....

" how you come out....where you get locked.....in washroom...or in any class....who helped you..." Taehyung asked when he felt his breathing normal...he looked at jungkook face for answers....but he was standing there silently....

Taehyung looked back at his mom and uncle...he again moved his gazed to jungkook who removed his hands from his face.....

" Tae...I.. I.. I  w..went h..home..."

The surrounding felt the utter silence....Taehyung was only looking at jungkook and jungkook was avoiding his gaze by looking down....

" come...get in car...its getting cold..." Mr jeon said and walked towards car with Taehyung ...Yuna come to jungkook and walked with him towards car.....

The car ride felt dangerously silent after jungkook explained what happened....how he met Jackson in library and how he insisted him to drop home......jungkook said sorry to Taehyung many times but Taehyung didn't uttered a word....Elders who were sitting in front didn't get involved in this....

Car stopped infront of jeon house...

" good night uncle " Taehyung said and come out from car...he walked towards his house without looking back....

" I will go now oppa...thanks for help " Yuna said coming out from car and walked behind Tae....

Mr jeon and jungkook was looking at two figures who walked inside the house in silence....they also come out from car ...

" appa..I.. "

" go sleep jungkook....it's already late..." Mr jeon said closing the door after getting inside the house with jungkook....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

HI GUYSSSSSS

I am really feeling like crying while writing this....it's really hurts when your someone special forget you or ignore you....🥺🥺🥺🥺

Hope you guys liked this chapter......

So some dear readers wants to do a q/a with us....so you can ask anything if you want....like about me or chinnu or about this story....we will answer them ...✌✌✌😁

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
228K 16.7K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
201K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
90.4K 5K 29
Taehyung is returning home today after almost 6 years. Everyone in the house is very happy. Although Jungkook was happy at first but as time progress...