thelxiepeia | s.stilinski

By elsiecherry

lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other be... More

before you read
contents
graphics
part one
cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
part two
cast list
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
interlude
part three
cast list
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four

chapter thirty one

392 15 15
By elsiecherry

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*3.07*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"don't tell me beacon hills are now home to ghosts? i really haven't got the energy"

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie and Isaac made their way back to the Bailey Household after the brief trip to Glen Capri - their bond tighter than ever now. "Now remember, act surprised okay?" Lottie hissed as they walked up the porch of their home.

"Who me? Surprised?" Isaac joked as he unlocked the door with the set of personalised keys Lottie had made him, fit with a plastic lacrosse stick and a dog toy. Lottie looked up to the sky and groaned.

"He's gonna kill me."

Sitting in the living room, James Bailey jumped up at the sound of the door opening, "Kids? You home?"

"No, it's a serial killing duo. Here to drain your blood." Lottie joked as she found her dad, hugging him tightly before he opened up his right arm, gesturing for Isaac to join them. The three stayed in their hug for a while until James cleared his throat.

"Kiddos, sit." He led them to their dining table, where he sat to the right of Isaac as Lottie sat to the left of him. "So, Isaac. You've been living with us for quite some time now, and I like to think we get on? Right?"

"I think so, Sir." Isaac replied sheepishly.

"For the thousandth time, please don't call me Sir, it makes me feel like a militant. I'd much rather you call me James... or maybe dad one day?" James asked hesitantly. If there was one thing James wanted, it was for Isaac to feel comfortable. He didn't want Isaac to feel like James was trying to replace his father - but he truly thought of Isaac as a son.

Reaching down under the table, James pulled out a stack of papers as Lottie grinned brightly. "Now, obviously you can say no, or maybe or hopefully yes. But, what I mean to say is. Isaac I'd very much like to adopt you. You're already my son in my eyes, this would just make it more official. If you'd like of-"

"Yes. Yes please. Uh, Si, Oui. I don't know "yes" in any other languages but I'd like that very much please." Isaac replied, not needing to act surprised as James' words took his breath away anyway. All Isaac ever wanted was to be loved and accepted - and here was a man and his daughter who had done so without hesitation. "Where do I sign?" Isaac laughed as tears fell from the entire room's eyes.

"You mean it? I don't want you to feel pressured and even if you do want this you don't have to call me dad if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel like we are erasing your past- I just want you to know that we," James reached out a hand to Lottie and held it tightly before he reached out his other hand for Isaac, smiling through tears when Isaac grabbed his hand, "we want to be your future Isaac. For forever."

"I'd like that. For forever." Isaac repeated as Lottie smiled at him, looking between her brother and her dad.

"For forever. Two of my favourite boys." Lottie repeated as the three stood and hugged each other. And just like that - with a pile of paperwork - two became three, a family.

✧༺♥༻✧

Screeching into the hospital parking lot, Lottie parked up and made her way over to Stiles who was interviewing Scott whilst Sheriff Stilinski was interviewing Melissa about two missing Doctors.

"Hold on. Were they both in the car?" Stilinski asked the group as Lottie greeted the group, tucking herself under Stiles' arm and kissing his cheek.

"No, Dad, they're trying to tell you it's two different kidnappings. Two doctors. Both gone." Stiles explained. It seemed that the next trio of sacrifices were Healers; a thought that made Lottie shiver in fear, after all, her dad was a highly respected surgeon.

"So whose car is this then?" Stilinski pointed to a car that had crashed into a pole, the driver's seat abandoned.

"Dr. Hilyard's car. She's the On Call doctor. The ER Attending is the one that never showed up." Melissa explained whilst Stilinski looked around the scene of the accident, taking in the the witnesses gathered and the crashed car, before turning to look at Stiles who was hugging Lottie around her waist as he spoke to Scott, but all he could hear was his own breathing - completely dazed.

"Papa S?" Lottie called out, noticing that he was not quite present. "You okay?"

Nodding he smiled at the girl, still so proud of the woman she was becoming and also proud his son finally grew some balls and asked her out, "Sorry. Melissa, let me just focus on getting your story first. Boys, Little Lotts, give us a second."

The trio retreated back, away from the adults and began to whisper in private as Stiles' attention drifted between his father and his girlfriend. "These are definitely sacrifices right?" Scott asked the duo, looking at the scene before him as Lottie rubbed small circles onto Stiles hand.

"And it's one Deaton mentioned. Healers." Stiles confirmed, worry lacing his tone as he realised Lottie's dad and Scott's mum could now be in danger.

"But what about Danny? He was throwing up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence. And if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. How is Danny a Healer?" Scott explained as he thought back to Danny being wheeled into the hospital moments earlier. The sound of Stilinski's phone ringing cut off the conversation as the trio looked over to the older man.

"They found a body." Lottie announced to them with a sigh, she was so ready to put an end to all this, too many people were dying and she wanted to stop it - especially as the threat continued to get closer to her friends and family.

"Lotts? Do you mind if I steal Isaac tonight? Look after mum?" Scott asked, looking over to his mum who had now got her bag and coat on.

"Of course. Look after him. Oh and in the morning if you have apple juice can you pour him a glass with ice please? It's his favourite." Lottie asked innocently as Stiles smiled down at his girlfriend falling more in love with her kindness and soul every second.

"Ice and apple juice. Seems like a fair deal. You gonna be okay? Your dad is working tonight right?" Scott asked, counting the ice and apple juice on his fingers.

"He is indeed. I'll be fine. I'm stealing Stiles." Lottie winked up to Scott before pulling him in for a hug and walking away with Stiles.

Isaac's Sister: hey dad, be careful tonight! love you xxxxxxx

Dad of Isaac: of course, little bee, love you too always xxxxxx

Lottie and Stiles made their way to the Lahey-Bailey household as it was now called, in quick time. It was only when they got out of the car that they realised something - they were completely alone. Stiles wiped his hands nervously on his jeans before turning and smiling to Lottie who was already smiling at him. He climbed out of the Jeep and opened Lottie's door for her, guiding her down carefully as she laughed at his silence and jumped on his back.

"Why so quiet Batman?" Lottie teased as he carried her up to the front door, expertly opening the front door with his keys whilst holding her tightly.

"I'm just glad I have you all to myself for once." He replied, putting her down carefully as he closed the door behind them.

"And," Lottie started, stepping closer to Stiles so they were nose to nose, "what are you going to do with me Stiles?" She teased, wrapping her arms around his neck and brushing her lips over his.

"I-I-" His hands travelled south, landing comfortably on her ass as he gulped audibly, a mixture of excitement and nerves controlling his tongue.

"How about we don't run before we can walk? Let's go and watch a film. Don't overthink anything Stiles. We don't have to do-"

"I want to!" Stiles blurted out. "I want to do everything. I want you." Lottie grinned up at his confession, taking his hand with a coy grin.

"Music to my ears Stiles." She smirked as she let her own hand travel south, brushing over Stiles' crotch. "You'll be pleased to know that I want you. More than anything." And with that she pressed her lips to his in a crushing kiss that consumed them both.

In a haze they stumbled their way down the hallway, pulling at each others buttons, peeling away the layers between them, desperate to be closer to one another, bumping into pictures frames whilst the sounds of their heavy breath and light chuckles echoed of the walls. Eventually they made their way into Lottie's room and Stiles tripped over a stray shoe, falling back and landing on the bed as Lottie fell with him, straddling his lap, with a smile on her face.

Stroking his face gently, Lottie smiled down at the boy she loved so dearly, "I am so in love with you Stiles. I am yours entirely."

Leaning up to meet her lips he whispered, "I'm supposed to declare my love in a way that has you weak in the knees, not the other way round. I love it though. Almost as much as I love you. You own my heart and soul completely and as long as you're by my side I know I'll survive anything."

And with that he placed his lips on hers. Layers were removed with care as they both poured the love they felt into their actions, reassuring each other and looking after each other as they gave each other something they'd never shared before. The night went by in a blur of soft moans and light chuckles as the two showed each other just how much love they felt for the first of many times, both falling asleep with content smiles on their faces, wrapped up in each others arms and knowing there's no place they'd rather be.

✧༺♥༻✧

With springs in their steps, Lottie and Stiles made their way into their Physics Class, taking their seats next to one another as Scott slid into the seat beside Stiles.

"Well someone is changing their look, reckon she's getting dick?" Lottie whispered amused as she looked over to Miss Blake who had clearly made more of an effort with her appearance, despite her usual nervous disposition.

"Well, judging by the stench coming off the two of you, she isn't the only one." Scott smirked as he looked between his two best friends, chuckling as they dropped their jaws at his remark. "What? Sex has a scent you know, and you two reek of it." He winked.

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing--I mean sick. Or essentially unable to attend class. Anyway, I'm filling in today while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take over. So, let's get started..." Miss Blake started the class as Lottie rested her head on her books, already zoning out of the class, unable to focus on the irritating tone of the substitute teachers voice.

"My Dad said the ER Attending wasn't strangled. But they're saying he did die of asphyxiation. They just don't know how." Stiles whispered to Scott. Stilinski had called his son that morning, interrupting a particularly intense moment between Lottie and Stiles, to update the duo on the news.

"You think the On-Call doctor could still be alive?" Scott asked, hope seeping into his voice. Lottie couldn't help but frown at the tone, the deaths were really taking a toll on Scott - he always felt responsible.

"I don't know. But there's twenty other doctors at the hospital. Any one of them could be next." Stiles replied as Scott's phone began to ring.

"I'll cover you if needed, take it." Lottie smiled softly as her own phone buzzed.

"Hey, I'm in the middle of class. Can I call you back?"

Lottie unlocked her phone to see a text from Isaac light up across her screen.

Brother Dearest: Ditch. Come to Derek's apartment. IMPORTANT!

Little Sis: Be there in 20 xxxxxx

Reaching over to kiss Stiles on the cheek, Lottie got up and sent a sarcastic smile to Miss Blake, bowing mockingly before leaving the room and making her way to Derek's apartment, a sick sort of dread in her stomach. She hadn't been there since Derek died and didn't think she'd ever go there again, but if Isaac needed her, she'd be damned if she let something as little as emotions get in the way.

Meanwhile in the loft, Isaac stood before a very alive Derek, heart pounding as he anticipated his sister seeing Derek alive; also realising that Isaac had known.

"Go back to school." Derek sighed as he sat on the spiral staircase of his loft, looking down at his two beta's.

"We can't. Both of us are incredibly, unbelievably sick." Isaac sarcastically drawled with a grin.

"With what?" Derek asked. "Brain damage?"

"I have a migraine." Isaac replied, tapping the side of his head before pointing at Boyd. "Boyd has explosive diarrhoea. And I mean explosive." He finished as he made a mock explosion with his hands as Derek fought a smile, losing quickly before climbing down the steps to meet them.

"We are here to protect you." Boyd stated simply, reaching for his bag and putting it on the floor gently.

"You're here to protect me? I'm in trouble." Derek joked, looking between the boys.

"We came up with a plan." Isaac replied, before catching Boyd's look and correcting himself. "He came up with a plan.

Boyd knelt down next to his bag and began to unzip it, " thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica tied up, hooked to wires that were pushing electrical currents through us. So I wondered how we could do something like that, but on a bigger scale."

Derek knelt beside Boyd and pulled a coil of wire out from the duffle, "What kind of plan is this?"

"Actually, I'd call it more of a trap." And with that, the door to the loft slid open with a dramatic flare.

"Isaac?" Lottie called out as the name echoed off the walls. "This best be important, Stiles just texted me, Deaton's been taken and now we-" Lottie cut herself off as she found herself staring at the back of a still knelt-down and now frozen Derek. "Don't tell me Beacon Hills are now home to ghosts? I really haven't got the energy." Isaac and Boyd quickly made themselves scarce leaving the two alone.

Slowly Derek stood to his feet as he felt a warmth rush over him. He'd felt awful not running straight to Lottie as soon as he was able to, he'd just been too wrapped up in Jennifer Blake to leave.

"Hello Tiny." Derek greeted sheepishly as he turned to meet her eyes. He felt like he'd been hit in the chest when he saw her big blue eyes looking up at him with tears overflowing; that was until he saw the sad look drop and anger take over her features as she lunged.

"HELLO? YOU DIE AND YOU JUST SAY HELLO? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD YOU FUCKING ASS!" Lottie shouted as she repeatedly hit the Alpha in the chest with her fists as he stood there taking the hits - they'd bruise for sure, she was getting stronger by the day, nobody really knew why. "I WATCHED YOU-" Her shouts cut off as her voice cracked. Slumping into the older man's arms she sobbed inaudibly.

"I know. I know, Tiny. I'm so sorry." Derek soothed as he cautiously wrapped his arms around the small girl, running a hand through her hair gently as she clung to his shirt.

"You died. I saw you. It was all my fault, I could've saved you. It's all my fau-" Lottie stopped as Derek pushed her back gently and crouched to meet her gaze, wiping the tears from her face.

"It wasn't your fault Tiny. Claws or not, siren or not, you couldn't have stopped that. I'm here though and I don't plan on going anywhere again okay? I'm so sorry." He apologised as she looked up at him, tears still escaping her eyes as she took his face between her hands.

"But if I just-"

"No. Stop it. It wasn't and never will be your fault. You're gonna have to do an awful lot more than that to get rid of me." Derek joked as Lottie wiped away her tears with her sleeves letting out a chuckle between the remaining tears.

"You're a real ass, you know that?" Lottie asked rhetorically.

"I know. But not as much of an ass as your brother and Boyd. They have a plan to protect me. I didn't have much faith before but if you're here I reckon I'll be okay." Derek winked, pulling the girl into a tight hug, lifting her off the ground as she clung to him, grateful that the man she considered a brother was really alive and okay.

"Love you Toto."

"Love you too, Tiny. Always." Derek replied as he gently put the girl down and Isaac and Boyd reappeared, Boyd holding a hose.

"Me and you are going to talk about this later." Lottie fumed, pointing an accusatory finger at Isaac before turning to Boyd. "Water, my specialty. What am I needed for?"

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take only fifty milliamps to kill a normal human. Less power than it takes to turn on a light bulb." Boyd informed the group as water began pouring at their feet whilst Lottie guided the water to go around her, careful not to touch it. She could practically feel the power strengthen in her veins, grinning as she felt the buzz and her eyes lit up bright white.

"That's comforting." Derek deadpanned, smiling at Lottie's look of bliss.

"That's awesome." She smiled.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming. And anyone who steps foot in here gets a pretty shocking surprise."

"Especially someone barefoot." Isaac grinned mischievously.

"Oh fuck yeah. I cannot wait for that bitch to die." Lottie added before turning to the group, "But why am I needed? I've never worked with electrified water."

"You're more of a safety net, just in case anything goes wrong." Boyd replied, not meeting her eye, he knew it was a risk, he was just hoping she could control electrified water as well as all other forms of water.

"Ah, collateral. I can work with that." She shrugged, walking over the steps and climbing a few before taking a seat, mini whirlpools trailing behind her as she guided the water to clear a path.

Isaac and Derek turned to each other, nodding in silent agreement, "She is NOT collateral. Agreed?" Once they were happy they were on the same page they helped Boyd whilst Lottie provided musical entertainment, singing Taylor Swift quietly, careful not to control the boys with her voice, control had been coming easier to her these days but still, she didn't want them tripping over themselves for her, they had a job to do.

Twenty minutes had passed and Derek and Isaac had joined Lottie on the steps as Boyd finished tying off a wire a few steps below them. Slowly the Beta reached out to the water, only to stop when Derek grabbed a hold of him and Lottie shouted his name.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Derek asked, concerned.

"You can test to see if water is electrified with the back of your hand. If there's a current, it'll kick your hand up. Do it with the front, the muscles clench and your hand goes under." Boyd explained before turning his hand palm up and touching the back of his hand to the surface of the electrified water. Sparks and blue light flew up as Boyd snapped his hand back with a hiss. "Still hurts though."

"You think it could kill them?" Isaac queried, a worried look in his eyes.

Boyd looked at his creation before mumbling just loud enough for the supernatural beings to hear, "I hope so."

"Well," Lottie broke the silence as all attention turned to her, the boys looking in shock as she held up a clawed hand as her eyes beamed at them at the veins under them glowed bright blue, "If it doesn't, I have a few tricks I'm dying to try out." She finished with a sinister grin that had the boys shuffling in their spots.

A silence fell over the quartet for some time as Lottie checked in with Stiles, finding out that they were trying to find Deaton in time to save him, also finding out that he may not have been a real target but one to distract them - either way it was working.

"Do you think trolls are real?" Lottie asked randomly as she kicked her feet from the top step, calling down to the boys. "Like, everything else seems realistic at this point. I'm just saying are trolls that much of a stretch? I'm sure Simon Garbsley is at least part troll."

"I'd love to spend thirty minutes in your brain." Derek called back.

"Oh trust me, you really wouldn't." Lottie smirked back down to him as she glanced out the window, noticing the sky had turned to a deep blue shade as night fell.

Derek turned his gaze to his phone in concern, noticing the lack of messages and the late time.

"Cora?"

"She was supposed to be back by now." Derek replied to Isaac's question. Said beta turned his attention to the steel door and the alarm panel next to it, noticing something different.

"Derek? Isn't the little light on the side of that supposed to be on?" Isaac asked as Lottie made her way down the stairs and followed his gaze.

"Yeah."

"What does it mean when it's not?"

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek replied as the lights in the loft went out in a flash. Quickly he rushed into the water as not a crackle of electricity was in sight.

"Well, what do we do now?" Isaac looked to his Alpha, who turned to him with red eyes glowing in the moonlight as Lottie stepped up beside him.

"We fight."

A rattling pounding echoed amongst the loft as the loft door began to bend from the force of their enemies trying to break in. Isaac and Boyd retreated to Derek's side, Isaac shared a nervous look with his sister before rolling his neck and baring his teeth at the door. The door that had just been wrenched free of its lock and had slid back revealing a pair of red eyes as the silhouette of Kali entered the loft.

"I'm going to be honest, Derek." Kali drawled as she skulked around the room. "When Ennis died, I thought to myself, I would just go for it. Find you and kill you... right where you stood. Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers. Hiding behind them." Kali let out an amused chuckle as she glanced at the two Beta's before her smile dropped, looking at Lottie. "I thought to myself, what's a girl got to do to get you alone? I contemplated using little legs over there but then I found out I had some real competition."

Ethan and Aiden stepped out from behind Kali, dragging none other than Miss Jennifer Blake with them, holding her arms tightly as she glanced around the room in horror as Derek's jaw dropped in shock.

"Ew, you really have been fucking the freak? Toto, I had more faith in you than this." Lottie groaned, rolling her eyes at the scene before her.

"Lottie, not the time." Isaac mumbled as the twins smirked at the short girls comment.

"You and me Derek. Or they tear her apart. What do you say? Think you can beat me one-on-one?" Kali taunted as Derek stepped forward, a defiant look on his face.

"May I interrupt?" Lottie asked, without waiting for a response, she continued, "Toe-fungus- sorry Kali - I don't like you but I would be eternally grateful if you just skip fighting Toto and tear her apart. Do us all a favour." When the room turned to face Lottie with a bewildered look she shrugged. "What? She's lying about who she is, I can sense it. Plus she gave me a C minus on my recent Physics exam and its gonna knock my GPA - I know I aced it too."

Growing tired with the argument, Derek rolled his shoulders back and bared his teeth, "I'm going to rip your throat out. With my teeth." And he lunged.

"Well, it was worth a try." Lottie shrugged as she watched the fight tensely.

The darkened silhouettes of two enraged Alpha's whirled about, their glowing red eyes lighting up the ever darkening room as they kicked up splashes of water as they fought, claws hacking at each other as Derek desperately tried to match Kali's attacks with equal ferocity as the rest of the room watched on.

Kali's clawed foot landed squarely on Derek's chest, sending him flying across the room and crashing to the floor as he sent a wave of water towards his Beta's as Lottie climbed up a step to avoid it. Boyd and Isaac made to move forward, wanting to help their Alpha but paused when Ethan and Aiden began to pull at Jennifer who was flailing about in their arms.

"NO!" Derek roared out to his Beta's as he slowly pulled himself back up, sending them both a look before turning his back on them and facing Kali once again; ready for another round. The fight repeated with the same end result - bloody and beaten, Derek hit the ground with an echoing thud as water rippled around him.

Beneath the loft apartment, the door to the electrical room broke open as Cora rushed in with Stiles and Lydia right behind her. The trio glanced around the confusing array of circuit breakers.

"What do we do?" Stiles asked.

"Pull them." Cora replied determinedly, "Pull them all." And so they began yanking every single cable out from its place.

Back in the loft Kali reached for Derek, pulling him to his feet as Boyd received a text message from Cora reading one word.

Cora: NOW!

Boyd instantly charged towards Kali with his fangs bared as Isaac ran at the twins who had instinctively dropped Jennifer, ready to defend themselves. Instead, Isaac ran for Jennifer, pulling her to the safety of the elevated platform and through the vault door as the power surged back on.

Bolts of electricity arc'd up around the bodies of Boyd, Kali and Derek who were still standing in the water. Instinctively Lottie jumped in, forgetting about her powers and let out a roar of agony as she felt the shocks of the electrical water consume her.

"Take him!" Kali shouted at the twins as the power blinked out, dying out once again, not realising that the power had not in fact died, it had just transferred to the now glowing siren standing behind her. Charging forward, the twins plunged into the now harmless water, grabbing the weakened Derek by his arms and twisting them up as Kali lunged for Boyd, dragging him over to Derek, smiling evilly.

As Kali went to drop Boyd onto the outstretched clawed hand Derek was fighting to close, she suddenly stiffened, as if being shocked. Slowly, the Alpha's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she dropped to the floor, splashing water over the now confused supernatural beings in the room. Eyes glowing and droplets of water, dripping off of her outstretched hands, Lottie glanced between Ethan and Aiden with a malicious smirk on her face.

"I'm going to be generous and give you both to the count of five, if you are not gone by then I will kill you both. Now leave. And take that mutt with you." She spat at the twins who looked on at her fearfully. "One."

Aiden released Derek roughly and grabbed the knocked out Kali, looking to his twin who looked on at the scene with regret before joining his brother and dragging Kali out the room.

"I'm so sorry." Derek grunted out to Boyd who was laying on the floor as Lottie syphoned away the water. She was gaining power by the day, she hadn't even noticed she was still standing in water and hadn't transformed. Boyd shook his head softly at Derek, a weak smile on his lips.

"It's okay. It wasn't and wouldn't have been your fault." Glancing up to Lottie he smiled, "Thanks Shortie."

"Anytime Boyd." She winked as she finished syphoning the water.

Footsteps echoed as Stiles, Cora and Lydia ran in the room. Cora ran to Boyd as Stiles and Lydia ran to Lottie who had suddenly turned quite pale.

"Hey Batman. Lydipad. What a treat it is to see your faces." Lottie greeted as she stumbled in Stiles' arms.

"What's wrong? Why- what's happening?" Stiles sputtered out as Lottie began to rest her body weight on him.

"She's used to much power. Between not transforming- fighting the transformation and absorbing the electricity it's drained her." Derek explained, looking at his Tiny with worry.

"She'll be okay though, right?" Lydia asked as she stroked Lottie's hair as Stiles gently knelt to the ground, sitting with Lottie in his lap.

"She will be. She just needs to rest."

"Batman, I'm awfully tired."

"Go to sleep, Lotts, I'll be right here when you wake."

"Love you Stiles." Lottie slurred as she passed out.

"And I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 765 23
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‘πšžπš—πš Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
8.4K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
176K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...