๐‘พ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•...

By SUGAr_ush_09

"๐‘Š๐’‰๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’..." . . . . ... More

Introduction๐Ÿฅ€
Forced Marriage๐Ÿฅ€
Hatred๐Ÿฅ€
Doubt๐Ÿฅ€
Shock๐Ÿฅ€
Hyung๐Ÿฅ€
Respect ๐Ÿฅ€
Family Dinner๐Ÿฅ€
Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€
My Husband๐Ÿฅ€
Confession๐Ÿฅ€
Ex-boyfriend ๐Ÿฅ€
Past๐Ÿฅ€
Possessive ๐Ÿฅ€
Club๐Ÿฅ€
I want you...๐Ÿ”ž
Be mine๐Ÿฅ€
You're special ๐Ÿฅ€
Missing...๐Ÿฅ€
Pain๐Ÿฅ€
Way to his heart ๐Ÿฅ€
Epilogue๐Ÿฅ€

Finding ๐Ÿฅ€

1.6K 98 73
By SUGAr_ush_09

~~~§§§~~~

(Jimin Pov)

I can feel my hope slipping away with every tickling of the clock... That man hovering above me more and more, his presence looming like a dark cloud... The heat of his touch is searing my skin, and tears are streaming down my face in response to the pain... I'm losing myself in the darkness of thoughts...

I'm feeling trapped and helpless, and the only person who I think can save me is Yoongi Hyung... But I'm too scared to meet him because I'm afraid he won't love me anymore once he finds out that I'm not as pure and innocent as I was before... I'm filled with regret about everything that's happened, and I don't know what to do...

As I reflect on my past decisions, I can't help but feel a deep sense of regret... Looking back, I regret not being stronger in certain situations and allowing fear to hold me back... I regret letting my insecurities get the best of me and choosing Yoonji as my partner, even though I knew deep down it wasn't the right decision... I regret for not saving my baby cat...
But what haunts me the most is the memory of that phone call from KIM JENNIE - a call that changed everything... If only I had made different choices, maybe things would have turned out differently...

(Author pov)
(Flashback)

Jimin was driving back from the hospital...
As he was driving, he remembered that he needed to pick up Meow from the care centre... Meow was staying at the centre while Jimin and Yoongi were away... He was looking forward to seeing Meow again and bringing her home...

As he drove, Jimin began to whistle and sing a song... It was a happy tune that he often sang when he was in a good mood... He felt happy that today he would be able to come home earlier than his Hyung...
He wanted to surprise his Hyung by preparing something special for him... Maybe he would cook his favourite meal or buy him a gift... Whatever he decided, he was excited to do something nice for his Hyung and make him happy...

But suddenly his phone started ringing... He saw the caller's name on the screen and frowned...
"Jennie...? Why she is calling me...?"
He parked the car and received the call...

"Hello...?"
"Jimin-ah... Sorry for distributing you..."
"Nahh... It's okay... What happened...?"
"Jimin-ah, I need your help. Please meet me now... It's urgent." Her voice sounded disturbed... Like she is nervous or maybe in problem...

"I will... But let me take Meow first for the care centre..."
For some reason, he doesn't want to go there...
"I will take Meow from the care centre. But please you come to Sunshine Cafe..."
Jimin Heart doesn't want to agree with this... Maybe he is being selfish for love... Because he planned something special for his Hyung...

"It's okay Jimin... If you're busy." She said in a disappointed tone...
Jimin felt guilty for not replying soon... He can't be selfish, Jennie is his friend...
"No no... I will be there in fifteen minutes..."
"Okay... Thanks"

Jimin lets out a deep, exasperated sigh as he realizes that his plans for the day will need to change... He had been looking forward to spending the afternoon cooking up a storm and picking out the perfect gift for his boyfriend Yoongi... However, now he has to meet Jennie and there's no way he'll have enough time to do everything...

Despite the setback, Jimin is determined to still do something special for Yoongi... He racks his brain, trying to come up with an alternative plan that won't take up too much time. Suddenly, an idea strikes him: a cosy candlelit dinner at home... He can swing by the cafe to pick up some food on the way and grab a bouquet for a nice touch...

As he pictures the scene in his mind, a small smile creeps onto his lips... He can't wait to spend some quality time with Yoongi over a delicious meal and some good conversation...

After some time he reached Sunshine Cafe... But he didn't find Jennie there... He dialled Jennie's number, and she picked up the call after a few rings...

"Hey, Jennie... Where are you...?"
"Jimin, please come outside the cafe... Some dogs are growling at your cat..."
"Shit! I'm coming there... Wait a minute for me"
He ran out of the cafe but met with an empty road... He looked here and there for Jennie but found no one...

"Where-..."
He smelled something sour and In the blink of an eye, Jimin's vision was engulfed by a thick layer of darkness, and he felt his senses slipping away... A moment later, he lost consciousness, and all awareness of his surroundings disappeared into nothingness...

(Flashback end)

Yoongi and his friends are talking with the Police officer...
Yoongi's condition is getting worse with every second...
"So where do we have to start finding...?" The police officer asked...
" Sir, you don't have to find... We only need your officer for protection..." Namjoon said.
"What does that mean...?"
"I know where Jimin is..." Yoongi said in a broken voice.
"How...?"
"He has a tracker on his necklace... So we can track... We wait for you because Namjoon doesn't want to risk anyone's safety..." Yoongi explained.

As per the latest revelations, it has come to light that Jimin's necklace has a sophisticated tracking system embedded in it, which was installed by none other than Yoongi himself. It all started when Lee Han-Jun, ex-boyfriend of Yoongi, warned him about the dangers of love and how it comes with a hefty price...

Fearing for Jimin's safety, Yoongi decided to take matters into his own hands and fitted a high-tech GPS tracker onto Jimin's necklace... This device was designed to provide real-time updates on Jimin's whereabouts and ensure his safety...

Despite Yoongi's best efforts, things took an unexpected turn when he lost Jimin due to his own carelessness... The incident has left Yoongi devastated and regretful for not being more vigilant... He now realizes that he should have been more cautious and attentive, especially when he sensed that danger was lurking around...

In conclusion, the installation of a GPS tracker in Jimin's necklace by Yoongi showcases his love and concern for Jimin's safety... However, the recent turn of events has highlighted the importance of being more careful and attentive in such situations...

"Let's go to find Jimin..."

(With Jimin)

Jimin is struggling under the man... Still trying his best to slip out from there but no use... Instead, that man slaps Jimin in anger...
"Be still you little piece of rascal..."
"And you think I will hear this bitchy nonsense of yours..." Jimin is broken but still, he doesn't want to accept his defeat...
" You're running your mouth too much..."
" FUCK YOU..." He shouted in frustration...
" Let me shut your mouth..."

Jimin's eyes widened with horror as he finally comprehended the meaning behind the words he had just heard... He felt a surge of fear and disbelief wash over him, making him shake his head rapidly in an attempt to deny what he had just realized... Despite his desperate efforts to reject the truth, he knew deep down that he could not escape the harsh reality staring him in the face...
Before anything could happen door opened in one Swift with a loud thud...
"WHAT THE FUCK" the man screamed...

Jimin's mind was in a state of confusion as he tried to comprehend what was happening. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him in a tight embrace. He opened his eyes to find none other than his best friend Taehyung, who had come to his rescue... Jimin breathed a sigh of relief, grateful for his friend's presence...
"Jimin-ah, are you okay...?'' Taehyung asked in a worried tone...
Jimin just nodded his head, he was feeling exhausted... He doesn't want to talk to anyone right now...

Meanwhile, Jungkook worked quickly to free Jimin from his chains... As soon as the last chain was unlocked, Jimin felt a sharp pain in his wrist. It was only then that he realized how much he had been struggling against the restraints, causing his wrist to become sore and tender...

Taehyung helped him to stand up from the ground... He was hissing a little in pain...
"Let's go Jimin-ah..."

But he didn't move from his position.
Jimin scanned the room, his eyes searching for a familiar face amidst the crowd of people... He finally spotted his Hyung-Yoongi, but his fists were clenched tightly... Jimin's heart raced as he realized what was happening - Yoongi was fighting off a man who had been hovering over Jimin moments before... Jimin's eyes widened in shock and fear as he watched Yoongi fiercely beating the shit out of the man to protect his boyfriend...

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM... I WILL KILL YOU, AND CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO YOU, NASTY BITCH..." Yoongi is shouting while punching the man...
A police officer came to separate Yoongi from the man...
After a lot of struggle, Yoongi let go of the man...

As Yoongi's gaze fell upon Jimin's tear-filled eyes, his heart sank... Jimin had been trying his best to stay strong all this time, but now, in front of Yoongi, he couldn't hold back his emotions any longer...
Yoongi could see the pain etched on Jimin's face as he struggled to hold himself together. Suddenly, without any warning, Jimin rushed towards Yoongi and embraced him tightly, burying his face in Yoongi's chest...
Yoongi, taken aback by Jimin's sudden outburst, held him in his arms protectively... Jimin's body shook with sobs as he let out all the pent-up emotions that he had been holding inside for so long...
Yoongi held him close, giving him the comfort and support he needed in that moment of vulnerability...
Jimin wailed his heart out in the embrace of Yoongi... He was feeling warm like he came back home after a long ride...
Jimin wants to say many things to Yoongi, how those bitches treat him, how they killed their baby cat, how that man is an asshole but nothing came out of his mouth...
He was only shedding tears while repeating a single sentence,

"Hyung, look what they do to me..."
..................................................................................................
To be continued...
I hope you like this chapter....💜
Please don't forget to vote and comment...🥹

Vote Target= 30 votes

I will upload the next chapter when the target is complete...🧡

Bye guys, love u so much... 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 93 12
Do you love me? Or do you love me not?
191K 7.2K 25
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ...
6.5K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
35.9K 4K 37
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...