FUNK / APPLY FIC .

By HoomanTree

( a spiderverse movies' , marvel & dc inspired / based apply fic ) โœฎ YOU GOT THE FUNK ! GETS ME STUPID , GETS... More

FUNK / Synopsis .
I'LL COMPLIMENT YOU FREQUENTLY , I WANNA TREAT YOU DECENTLY . / My OC .

KISS ME , KISS ME WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED ! / Rules , Form & Roles .

950 25 258
By HoomanTree

001 : RESPECT ━━

Be kind to the other people participating in the Apply Fiction of this book . This should be notified more , as there may be some OCs that people get infuriated by . But you shouldn't hate the person , who made the OC . This is just basic human decency !

002 : DIVERSITY ━━

Please , do make the OCs more diverse in terms of whether it being : race , sexuality , gender , etc . Your OC will most likely be picked from how diverse their character is , as a whole , same goes for personality too . Also , this whole apply fic will most definitely be set in the future , being diverse doesn't hurt , so go all out for the diversity , please !

003 : FACECLAIMS ━━

Do make sure to NOT pick the faceclaims of problematic people . If someone does by accident , or if I do without even knowing that they're problematic : please let them or me know ! Also , make sure that the faceclaim has plenty of GIF resources : so that I can pick one for the CASTING ROLE .

004 : ACTIVENESS ━━

Make sure to not be a Ghost Reader , and always interact with this fic in a way that you : add this book to your library ( private or public one ) , vote , comment , share or tag others into this ! If you're on the CASTING ROLE , and you're not interacting on this fic : then , I'm afraid I'll have to take off your OC and open up that slot for another person to fill in their OC instead . Make sure to follow me to keep up with any announcements 'n such , it's also so that I can properly ping you on here !

005 : OC APPLICATIONS ━━

The limitation for applying for an OC is ZERO times , as it is encouraged to apply as many times , as you want to ! This isn't a first come , first-serve type : as I will pick a selection of OCs that are the most interesting and diverse .

006 : FORM ━━

The application form will also be set out below , and the way it goes is that : you should comment down the OC's name . Then , you should reply to that comment of your own , with the form application of that very OC , being filled. Please , do use the application form that I've presented out and try not to use any fonts for instance . Because I might not be able to read it properly !

007 : ROLES ━━

For the case of roles , many people can apply for the roles down below . No one is restricted from doing so , until the OC submission timeline has been closed . The specified role section will be describing the character to give you all a glimpse of the what the character should be like . Do make sure to pick a role that would be best suited for your OC , and no they cannot be reserved . Though : you need to also put a backup role too .

008 : QUESTIONS ━━

Ask away as many questions , as you want ! There will be a section , where you can ask questions : whether it be based on the OCs or on the whole basis of the plot !

009 : GOOGLE DOCS ━━

Honestly , Google Docs are fine to use for applying , as long as the link works !

010 : FACECLAIM AGING ━━

On another note , about faceclaims , they should match or be similar to the age of your OC and it should match or be able to surpass as your OC's ethnicity . Also , I don't want a faceclaim of an old man playing as a child , that's literally impossible . If you're want to pair two OCs together , make sure the faceclaims are around the same yearrange as each other . The limit is around 23 years , no more than that .

011 : GIFS ━━

In terms of GIFs , your OC should at least have a good number of GIFs : so that some of them can be used for the CASTING ROLE and for certain chapters too ! Although , if there isn't a good number of GIFs , then there should be some good photos then !

012 : PASSWORD ━━

The passwords are who your favourite superhero character is AND to post this on your message board , in order to give this Apply Fic more recognition !

013 : FINALLY ━━

Have fun && ask questions , whether you're unsure of something on here !

NAME ✹

NICKNAMES ✹

PREFERRED NAME ( S )

SPECIES ✹

AGE & BIRTHDAY ✹

GENDER & PRONOUNS ✹

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION ✹

STEREOTYPE ✹

ROLE ✹

BACKUP ROLE ✹

FACECLAIM ✹

BACKUP FACECLAIM ✹

PERSONALITY ✹

BACKGROUND ✹

FAMILY ✹

LIKES ✹

DISLIKES ✹

HOBBIES ✹

FEARS ✹

OKAY WITH INJURY & LIFETHREATENING SITUATIONS ?

LOVE INTEREST & TROPES ✹

OPINION ON ELI HARPER ✹

WHO DID THEY LOSE ?

PLAYLIST ✹

AESTHETIC ✹

QUOTES ✹

EXTRA DETAILS ✹

HEADCANONS ✹

SCENE IDEAS ✹

PASSWORD ✹

TAGS ✹

NAME ✹ first name , optional middle name and a last name .

NICKNAMES ✹ what the saidcharacter is referred to as and who refers to them as the saidnickname .

PREFERRED NAME ( S )what they favourably like being called .

SPECIES ✹ depending on what superhero you're basing your OC on : what species would they possibly be ?

AGE & BIRTHDAY ✹ how old they are and when they were born . age for act 1 will be around 13 14 , then act the age for act 2 will be 2 years old than they first were in act 1 , so be aware of that . as for the age for act 3 : i'll determine that after beyond the spiderverse is out ! just look at my OC's application form to understand it a bit more !

GENDER & PRONOUNS ✹ what they identify as and what pronouns your OC wants to be referred to as .

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION ✹ what their sexuality is .

STEREOTYPE ✹ what title simply describes your OC in just a word or two .

ROLE ✹ check out the ROLES SECTION for more of an explanation : your OC can technically be the masculine version of Starfire or the feminine version of The Flash , just as examples . you can also explain their powers here too , though : if the superhero your OC is based on is proved to be too OP , I'll just limit some of their powers , just in case !

BACKUP ROLE ✹ pick a backup , even if this is a multiverse of different superheroes : I want to help give the characters more individuality , if they are their own superhero in a way !

FACECLAIM ✹ choose an actor for the faceclaim that'll best suit the age and personality of your OC .

BACKUP FACECLAIM ✹ pick a backup , in case the first one isn't for your OC for whatever reason .

PERSONALITY ✹ just what they are like , go into depth on how they might interact with others and what their viewpoint is like .

BACKGROUND ✹ go into depth , make sure it does link with their superhero stuff , since this is an Origin Story for them .

FAMILY ✹ just list the OC's family members & the bond they have with each of them .

LIKES ✹ 4+ of these , please !

DISLIKES ✹ 4+ of these , please !

HOBBIES ✹ 5+ of these , please !

FEARS ✹ As many as you'd like to put in .

OKAY WITH INJURY & LIFETHREATENING SITUATIONS ?pretty simple , this is whether you're fine with your OC having a big possibility of being injury and going through lifethreatening ordeals .

LOVE INTEREST & TROPES ✹ this is if you're fine with your OC having a love interest & the tropes you'd like them to have ! they can already have a love interest in their universe , but they'll most likely be NPC'ed : so you can explain what they're like !

OPINION ON ELI HARPER ✹ does your OC like or dislike him ? how would interactions between the two of them go ?

WHO DID THEY LOSE ?as a superhero , it's their job to save people : but , they can't save everyone . so , name one person close to them that they lost on their journey of becoming a fully fleshed out superhero .

PLAYLIST ✹ songs that your OC relates to or basically sums up your OC .

AESTHETIC ✹ what type of aesthetic theme fits your OC , you can always send Pinterest links and list down the aesthetic names too !

QUOTES ✹ 4+ of these , please !

EXTRA DETAILS ✹ 4+ of these , please ! just any extra things about your OC that might be to do with their facial features , etcetc .

HEADCANONS ✹ 4+ of these , please !

SCENE IDEAS ✹ 4+ of these , please ! just any scenes you want to see be played out for your OC in this book !

PASSWORD ✹ make sure to check the rules and do all of the necessary requirements for this password too !

TAGS ✹ 3+ people , so that this Apply Fic can get more recognition , please !

BASIS / THE CRITERIA : THE TYPES OF SUPERHERO ALLOWED ARE . . . Marvel , DC , AntiHeroes , Mutants , Aliens , The Umbrella Academy , Elemental Based Superheroes , Vigilantes , etcetc .

UNAVAILABLE / TAKEN SUPERHEROES : Spiderman , Hulk , Winter Soldier .

APPLY HERE

BLANK FORM

QUESTIONS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
330K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...