The Onyro's Demon (Blue Eye S...

By 0n3_T0x1c_K1ss

There was a boy born from one of the four foreigners that had set foot into Edo Japan, but what he didn't kno... More

DISCLAIMER
Key

More about You

363 9 4
By 0n3_T0x1c_K1ss

THIS IS SUBJECTIVE, CHANGE IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU!

Name: Y/n

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 16

Height: 5'7

Appearance: H/L H/C hair, Shiny E/C eyes, S/T skin. 

Personality : Helpful, Clingy, Vengeful, Serious, Caring, Skillful

Other notes: Y/n is incredibly clingy to Mizu and will do anything she says or asks. He comes from a seemingly similar background that Mizu has, but was raised by Madame Kaji. While in Madame Kaji's care, Y/n learned how to play the shamisen and the koto. Y/n played all the time in the brothel, and all the workers loved hearing the boy play. Y/n then left to find Mizu and befriended her. Ever since he found her, he has been stuck by her side forever and had always tried to protect her. Y/n is 2nd best next to Mizu, but the both are undefeatable as it seems. Y/n wears similair clothing like Mizu does, but the coloring is e/c. He also wears a large hat and orange glasses to cover his eye color. Y/n caries an e/c sword just like Mizu does, but his sword has flower petals engraved in it instead. 

Likes: Mizu, cold water, plants, warm food, his sword, the pendant Mizu gave him, playing the shamisen, playing the koto.

Dislikes: His mother, Mizu's "Mother", The foreigners, Heiji Shindou, People who hurt Mizu, not being there for Mizu, foreign products, opium, guns, shitty swordsman, shitty swordsmanship, himself

Love interests:

None in this book 

There will be a sequel after this book is finished

Picrew Link: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/41329/complete?cd=qElidqaMxA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
867K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...