'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 2...

By AuthorSofy

Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell... More

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1(Smut)
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09(Smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Smut)
Chapter 28(End)
Epilogue

Sad Ending

5.2K 125 31
By AuthorSofy

This part will start after V captures Sijoon . Connected with Chapters 1- 14  

Author pov :

After Tae  found out the truth he lost his mind . His dark side captured his brain . 

Everyday V used to torture Sijoon . He didmt showed any mercy on her . 

At night he always cries for y/n .  

While his hyungs were worried about him . Yoongi keep searching for y/n & one day(after 3 months) they find her in a hospital.  

Tae was happy after knowing that but his happiness vanished as he found out she was in coma . 

Her condition wasn't good. Beach locals found her body near the shore . He also found out y/n is pregnant. 

Doctor told him that after they start her treatment her condition was critical as she lost too much blood . After 1 month they found out her pregnancy. They cant do her abortion so they were searching for her family & that is how Yoongi found her . 

Taehyung cried a lot after knowing that .  tae told them he wants to keep his child bcz her abortion can kill her . 

As per Taehyung's request doc shifted her to Kim Mansion. V arranged all equipments for her . During that time Taehyung continues his torture on Sijoon & at last he killed her by slow poison. 

During this time Taehyung was the one who take care of her . Every night he cries , telling her how much he regret . Every night he sleeps with her while talking with her . He also talk with their baby . 

The whole 9 months were a beautiful hell for Taehyung. 

Doctor deliver her baby by surgery. During surgery Y/n's blood pressure was low  , her condition was critical . After 48 hours of her delivery y/n died . 

Taehyung was heartbroken. He cried while holding his babyboy . 

His hyungs handle him & the baby . For 1 month he was in shock, he was quite . He locked himself in his room again . 

But Jin lost  his cool after Tae passed out one day .  

After Tae gain sense Jin burst out on him . 

Jin : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!COME BACK INTO YOUR SENSE !!!NOW YOU HAD A SON...HE NEEDS YOU !!STOP ACTING LIKE THIS ...tAESHIN NEED YOU!!!! 

Taehyung sobbed & hug Jin . 

Yoongi sigh & make Tae hold Taeshin . 

Taeshin smile at Taehyung while make him smile . 

Taehyung accepted his fate & kiss Taehin's forehead.  

After that Taehyung starts taking care of Taeshin, give him all love & care . He understood that y/n's death was the punishment for his sin. He is now raising his son while guilt broken heart. 

Taehyung loves Taeshin a lot . He admires his son . He gave him best training so that Taeshin can fight for himself. He taught him how to respect woman .  

 After y/n's death he never married. He stays as a single dad. He is only living for his son . 

With time his 2nd personality also accepted his fate & V also loves Taeshin a lot . 

While Taeshin was exactly like taehyung , ruthless, clever , brave but he knows how to respect woman . 

Every weekend both father & son go to y/n's grave & spend their time there . 

Taehyung didn't tell Taeshin the reason of his mom's death as Taeshin is now a child . 

(Imagine his eyes are light brown) After Taeshin became 10 , Taehyung adopted a six years old girl Yoonhi. Taehyung did bcz Taeshin wanted a sister , Taehyung loves her as his daughter but with time he understood that Taeshin loves Yoonhi like a lover not as a brother . 

He didnt stop Taeshin bcz he knows his son very well . 

Taeshin is bad with outsider but good with his love ones . With time Taeshin become obsessed with his Yoonhi while Yoonhi was a girl with child mind . 

After Taeshin crossed 18 Taehyung told the whole truth of his mom's death . At first Taeshin was sad & angry but with time he undtunderstood hat his dad is also suffering . So he hug his dad & told him he still loves him . 

After Taeshin crossed  25 years old & Yoonhi was 21 , he made her his gf . He takes care of her like a baby . Taehyung was happy that Taeshin loves Yoonhi so much. He adore them . 

Taeshin's wedding - 

Taehyung smile as he clap . His son is now married .His hyungs congratulations to Taeshin & their kids . 

V : Congratulations son . *smile* 

Taeshin : Thank you dad . 

Both father & son hug . Taehyung is now retired . He is now old so he wants rest ,Taeshin is handling the whole business. 

____________

Taehyung put red rose on the grave stone . Taehyung smile sadly . 

Taehyung : Baby now our son is married .*teary* i hope you are seeing him . i know you are happy there .*tears fall* 

He sobbed & left from there . 

After  8 years -

Taehyung cough & sigh .  

Taehoon : Grandpa are you ok ? 

Taehyung looked at his grandson . 

Taehyung : Im ok buddy just little cold . *smile* Lets finish this fairytale . 

Taehoon smile & hug his grandpa again while Taehyung caress his back as he is in his lap .  

He is reading stories for Taehoon. Its night routine of them before sleeping . 

Taehoon yank as he is sleepy . 

Taehyung : We will finish it tomorrow buddy . 

Taehoon : No grandpa ....finish it now ....we are in the last page . 

Taehyung smile & nodded .

 After finishing that Taehoon sleep in his arms . Soon Taeshin come inside Taehyung's room & take Taehoon with him . 

Taeshin ': Dad you are sick but still you are reading stories for him . 

Taehyung laugh a little . 

Taehyung : Bcz i love it . 

Taeshin : *sigh* Ok...now sleep after taking medicine . 

Taehyung : Yeah yeah Mr. Kim . *smile* 

Taeshin : Aish . 

Taeshin : Ok good night dad . 

Taehyung : Good night son & i love you Shin . *smile* 

Taeshin : I love you too my old man . 

After Taeshin left Taehyung lay on the bed & look at the moon by his window . 

Taehyung smile . 

Taehyung hold /n's pic & caress it . 

Taehyung : I love you ....i miss you ...love ...*whisper* 

Taehyung hug her picture & close his eyes . 

After closing his eyes he saw Y/n who was looking at him with a smile. 

Y/n : I already forgive you Tae....i saw your sufferings ....now forget it its our past ...lets go...for a new journey. *smile* 

Taehyung : Babe . *tears falling *  

Y/n hold his hand . 

Y/n : Lets go...*smile* 

 With that Taehyung walk with Y/n & he disappears in the fog. 

Meanwhile- 

A lonely tear fall from his eyes but a little smile on his lips. Slowly his heart stops beating. 

  Both of their soul left for a new journey ..........

~The End~

  __________||🌹||__________

I made this version a long time ago, i thought to make a 2nd version but my account got deleted out of nowhere so i thought to write this sad ending here. i hope this part satisfies you ....

Dont be confused.This version is just a sad version & another one is happy version. Many readers complained a lot so wrote this sad ending here. Sad version is connected with 1-14 chapters only . I hope you like it & plz don't message me privately again about this story like y/n deserve justice , he deserve pain etc. ,trust me its frustrating & I'm already dealing with this banning mess . Just write it for those who want Tae's suffering more & want sad ending . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 30
Its a story of a girl named Kang Sian who is caged by a Powerful Businessman Jeon Jungkook . Jungkook forcefully marry her & tied her with him bcz...
570K 17.6K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..๏ฝกโ โ—•โ โ€ฟโ โ—•โ ๏ฝก) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
339K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...