'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 2...

By AuthorSofy

Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell... More

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1(Smut)
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09(Smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Smut)
Chapter 28(End)
Epilogue
Sad Ending

Chapter 24

3.6K 79 4
By AuthorSofy

Author pov :

Wedding Day---

Sian is now walking while holding Jackson 's arms. She is going towards stage.

She look up & saw Taehyung is looking at her with shock face which make her blush.

She saw him. He is looking like a prince of disney

Taehyung' s pov:

I cant take my eyes from her. She is looking so beautiful. She is making my mind wild. I'm getting hard. Her innocence is shining on her face. She is looking like an angel in her white wedding gown. Today I will make her mine again.

After reaching to Taehyung, Jackson give her hand to V.

Jack : She is precious to me King. Plz take care of her.

V: I will. *smile at her *

Then the priest start the ritual as Tae & Sian is standing while facing each other.

Priest : Do you Wang Sian take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?

Sian : Yes.

Priest : Do you Kim Taehyung take Ms. Wang Sian as your wedded wife?

Tae/ V: Yes.

Priest : Now change the rings.

With that they both exchange rings.

Priest : Now i announced you both as Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

With that Taehyung hold her tiny waist. He make her look up & smash his lips with her. He kiss her softly. He hold her cheek & suck her lips.

After 1 min he pull back.

Tae: Now you are my wife.

Sian smile & kiss his cheeks.

Sian : Now you are my Husband Taetae. *smile*

Tae : Yes. Mrs. Kim.

Then everyone cheer for them. Taehyung hold her waist & take her towards his friends.

All 6 members are very happy for them.

Tae : Baby meets my friends. They will take care of you like big brother.

Then she meet all members. As she don't remember them but still she feel comfortable with them. They make her laugh.

After that they meet Sian 's family.

Mr. Wang : My princess is now married I can't believe. *teary*

Sian : Dada why are you crying? *sad*

Mrs. Wang : Nothing baby it's just he get emotional. *hug her *

Jack : We will miss you cupcake.*hug him*

Sian : Me too Oppa.*sad pout*

Mrs. Wang : Now get ready for your reception party.

With that Taehyung & Sian go different rooms to change their dress.

Mrs. Wang make her ready.

Mrs. Wang : My princess. *peck her forhead *Now let's go.

Then they go inside the royal hall.

 Taehyung look at his wife who is looking so beautiful with her green dress. He go towards her & hold her close to him.

Tae : Baby you don't know how I'm controlling myself not to make love to you here.

Sian : Huh? Make love?*confuse*

Tae curse himself in brain as he forget that now she is innocent like a child who don't know how to curse or sexual actions.

Tae : You will get to know soon baby. *smirk*

Sian : OK. *pout*

Taehyung quickly peck her lips.

Tae : Now let's go.

Then they enjoy their party while dancing, chatting.

After finishing their dinner. Taehyung take her in the car & drive towards Kim Mansion.

After reaching there he carried in bridal style & take her inside his room.

.............

Be ready with HOBI 💦 WATER 💦.... 😃😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 3.1K 20
A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl...
42.7K 1.5K 27
" Kim taehyung" only a name can bring the whole world on there knees, a ruthless mafia king who rules the world . The one whose only name can make e...
44.2K 1.9K 25
It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No one knows his dark side or his dark past...
131K 3.7K 18
[ COMPLETED] KIM TAEHYUNG The biggest mafia of the Korea , whereas the Y/N simple girl was stuck with his abusive mafia husband...