😊 Traveling through the 1970...

By CNovel_Reader

Traveling through the 1970s and marrying the factory director's son (穿越七十年代嫁厂长儿子) Author: Hao Xiao Copy 1 of... More

Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-142 (end)

Chapter 1-10

2.8K 23 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 1

◎Wei Xuan is reborn◎

In a ward at the Beijing National Cotton Factory Workers' Hospital, three women were surrounding the bed and whispering to the patients. You can still vaguely hear the faint sound of crying coming out.

And a man standing at the door held a belt in his hand and shouted loudly at the young man opposite him: "Jiang Che, look, you made your mother angry, why don't you admit your mistake quickly?"

The young man named Jiang Che was very stubborn. He seemed to have not heard the words and just kept silent.

Mother Jiang, who was lying in bed, couldn't help but cry louder when she saw her son couldn't sit still. There was a strong tendency that her son would flood Jinshan Temple if he didn't agree to her request.

When Father Jiang saw his daughter-in-law crying like this, he was angry and distressed at the same time. For a moment, he was so angry that his son was so angry that he was not afraid of being scalded by boiling water. However, he couldn't bear to swing the belt in his hand. After all, He is the youngest son whom he loves the most. If he is really beaten, not only himself, but also his wife will not spare him.

Seeing that the atmosphere was about to freeze, Jiang Che's three sisters stood aside and did not dare to express their anger.

In the end, Jiang's mother couldn't resist her son and took a step back before the matter was settled satisfactorily.

When Jiang Che saw that his mother had agreed to let him marry Wei Xuan, a big smile immediately appeared on his face, as if the person with a straight face just now was not him. He flattered Jiang's mother and wiped out the last feeling in Jiang's mother's heart. There was no reluctance at all.

Forget it, just be rural. As long as it can make her son happy, she will accept it.

Seeing that the matter was resolved, Jiang Che's three sisters winked at each other, their eyes full of helplessness and acceptance. They knew that this would be the end.

Father Jiang and mother Jiang have a total of five children. The eldest is a boy, and the next three are girls. Jiang Che is an old man, only 6 years older than his eldest brother's nephew, and he is sweet-tongued and can coax people. , is also good-looking, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he is Jiang's mother's heart and soul.

His brothers and sisters at home were all much older than him, and they all gave in to him, which was how he developed his current little bully temperament. Therefore, his three sisters were not surprised at all that their parents would finally agree to this matter. Ever since they were young, every time there was a conflict, their parents would not compromise first.

Jiang Che didn't care what his three sisters were thinking. He was planning when to tell Wei Xuan the good news. As for the specific date of the wedding, as long as he made his mother happy, everything would be easy to talk about.

At this time, Wei Xuan, who woke up in an earthen house in the countryside, didn't know that such a big surprise was waiting for her ahead.

She was in a kind of chaos now.

Who can tell her that she has died of a heart attack? Why did she change her body when she opened her eyes? Also, what is this place? Where did the original owner of this body go?

A series of questions in her brain could not be answered. Fortunately, when she calmed down, she found that she still had the memory of her original body.

After roughly sorting through the memory of this body from childhood to adulthood, Wei Xuan breathed a sigh of relief. She had read many novels in her previous life, and her current appearance was probably the legendary rebirth.

Although she doesn't know why she wore it on the original owner's body, she has a temperament that takes things as they come.

In her last life, she was found to have congenital heart disease when she was born and was thrown by her biological parents at the entrance of the orphanage. Although the director of the orphanage, Yuan, was a good man, he not only adopted her, but also raised money for her from well-wishers in society. Treatment, but her disease is terminal and the doctor said it would be difficult for her to survive to adulthood.

Sure enough, she died before her eighteenth birthday.

Because of this disease, she didn't even have the chance to go to school. She couldn't do anything, so she could only stay in the orphanage until the last moment of her life.

But now God has taken pity on her and given her a second life and a healthy body. Even if the original owner comes back in the future, it would be good for her to enjoy this kind of freedom for one day before then.

It can be seen from her memory that this should be similar to the China of the 1960s and 1970s in her previous life. She had also heard about this period from Dean Yuan before. Life in the past ten years has been difficult. For ordinary people, Having enough food and clothing is a luxury. And she also confirmed this statement from the memory of the original owner.

She is currently in a place called the Big Lotus Production Team. Her family is an ordinary peasant family. In addition to her parents, she has three older brothers and one younger brother.

As the only girl in the family, she was quite favored. At least in this age where boys were generally preferred over girls, the family provided for her to study until high school.

Moreover, when the original owner was not very good at studying, saying he was studying was actually an excuse to avoid doing farm work.

Before Wei Xuan could continue to think about how to live here, the door was pushed open with a creak from the outside, and Wei Xuan quickly closed her eyes.

The visitor was Wei's mother. After leaving work, she remembered that her daughter said she was not feeling well in the morning, so she wanted to come and see how she was doing.

Opening the door and seeing her daughter still lying on the bed, she walked quietly to the bed and touched Wei Xuan's forehead. She probably didn't feel anything strange, so she pushed Wei Xuan: "Nier, wake up. Wake up, get up and eat."

Wei Xuan pretended to have just woken up, rubbed her eyes and stood up, calling out from memory: "Mom."

Mother Wei smiled at the flowery little daughter in front of her: "Well, don't go to sleep now. If you go back to sleep, your sisters-in-law will whisper about you behind your back again. Get up soon. Mom specially asked your sister-in-law to steam it for you." Eat a bowl of eggs."

After saying that, she reached out and handed the clothes she had put aside to Wei Xuan. Seeing her starting to put on clothes, she gave her a few more instructions before getting up and going out.

Wei Xuan was getting dressed while thinking about what Wei's mother had just said. The original owner had three sisters-in-law. The eldest sister-in-law was the most obedient, so she won Wei's mother's heart the most. Even Wei Xuan liked this sister-in-law the most.

Because every time Wei's mother favored Wei Xuan, only the sister-in-law would not show displeasure, at least on the surface.

As for the other two sisters-in-law, the second sister-in-law loves to worry the most, staring at trivial matters all day long, for fear that her own house will suffer a loss. And the third sister-in-law had just been married for half a year. Wei Xuan lived on campus when she was in high school, so she didn't have a deep impression of her because she didn't get along with her much. But what Wei's mother was most dissatisfied with was this daughter-in-law. She had murmured several times in front of the original owner. The original owner also had a prejudice against her.

The main reason is that this sister-in-law is not the one Wei's mother likes, but the third brother Wei Xuan wants to marry him. Wei's mother dislikes the third sister-in-law's family being poor, so she dislikes this daughter-in-law.

After getting dressed and walking out of the room, smelling the fresh air, Wei Xuan felt the lightness of her body and stretched herself out happily. Sure enough, the body is the capital of revolution!

Before I could sigh more, a sharp sarcastic voice came from not far away: "Oh, I have never seen a big girl in a family who is so lazy, sleeping until noon when everyone has finished work. "

Wei Xuan's smile froze before she could take it back. Faced with such a scene, the original owner would have ridiculed her on the spot, but if it was Wei Xuan who had not yet mastered cultivation, especially when she was still in the wrong. On the other hand, his face suddenly turned red.

Before she had time to think about how to respond, Wei's mother responded for her: "You have to take care of me, Nier, even when I'm sleeping. Are you the head of this family now? As a sister-in-law, you didn't say you care. My sister-in-law, she's just going to be here, she's such a short-sighted person, and she'll be lazy if she doesn't hurry up and help in the kitchen."

Second Sister-in-Law Wei was not afraid of her mother-in-law when she took advantage of her, and immediately retorted: "Mom, I am doing this for my sister-in-law's own good, and I am reaching the age of gossiping before my eyes. If such a reputation spreads, tsk tsk, but others will talk about her. "

This could be considered as poking a hornet's nest. Wei's mother had always felt that her daughter was good-looking and had graduated from high school. She was destined to marry someone in the city and live a good life. Now that she heard her daughter-in-law cursing Wei Xuan like this, she put down her hand with a snap. He held the bowl inside, slammed the table and shouted: "You talk a lot, who dares to talk, let me see if I don't tear her up. Just take care of yourself, my Nier is so beautiful, I'm afraid I won't be able to say anything." People, if I hear you talking nonsense outside, I will divorce you."

This sound startled Wei Xuan who was undefended next to her, but Sister-in-law Wei remained calm and was about to retaliate, but Brother Wei quickly tugged her sleeve: "Okay, if you don't know how to speak, don't worry. Say something."

Sister-in-law Wei was not afraid of anything, she was just afraid that her man would be angry. Seeing Brother Wei's face darken, she reluctantly swallowed what she said.

Wei Xuan was a little embarrassed when she saw this. If she hadn't gotten up late, she wouldn't have caused this scolding war between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. However, seeing that the rest of the family looked unfazed, she obediently kept her mouth shut. When I speak, I am deeply afraid that my secret will be exposed if I can't say it alone.

It wasn't until Mother Wei gave the order "eat" that everyone sat down around the table one by one.

The author has something to say:

Recently many readers have been saying that the heroine is not as good as the original character. I would like to address this issue.

When I first wrote the story, I thought about whether to make the original protagonist a bit worse to highlight the goodness of the heroine. In the end, I didn't do that because I felt it was unnecessary.

Why does the original owner have to be a bad person? It's not something she can control if the heroine crosses over to replace the original owner, right?

Everyone has good and bad personalities. Why do the original protagonist and the female protagonist have to be compared together? As long as they can get over it, that's fine.

There is also no relationship between the original protagonist and the male protagonist! Including the fact that the heroine chooses to marry the hero in the first place is also based on interests.

In the end, the heroine doesn't have a bun and doesn't curse loudly, which doesn't mean she is weak!

Chapter 2

◎I will be responsible for you◎

The whole family, including the two sons of the eldest brother Wei, a son and a daughter from the second brother Wei's family, a total of fourteen people, gathered around the table.

There are three pots on the table, one pot of polenta paste, one pot of potato stewed with beans, and one pot of cold cucumbers, all of which are not greasy or meaty at all.

This is considered good in my memory. After all, it is the busy farming season and I can at least eat eighty cents full. When there is no work in winter, the food will not be as good as now.

Wei Xuan sighed silently in her heart. It seemed that she had not had much luck in her life.

Mother Wei holds the power to share the food in the family. Men do the heavy work and get the most share. Mother Wei takes a big spoon and scoops up the thickest part from the bottom, and everyone can share a whole bowl of corn mush.

Except for the four children, all the rest had a small half bowl, and even less for the children. Each person only had to add half a spoon.

Wei Xuan looked at the half-bowl of cornstarch in front of her, guessing that there would be nothing left after going to the toilet.

After Wei's mother divided the meal, she turned around and saw her daughter staring at the bowl in a daze. She thought she had no appetite and couldn't eat it. She turned around and asked her eldest daughter-in-law, "Did you steam the eggs I asked you to steam?"

Sister-in-law Wei quickly put down her bowls and chopsticks and stood up: "It's steamed. It's steamed. I'll bring it to you in the kitchen."

When Sister Wei brought two bowls of steamed eggs, Mother Wei took one bowl and placed it in front of Wei Xuan, and handed the remaining bowl to Wei Sansao. Wei Sansao reached out and took it in disbelief: "Mom, there is also mine. Where's the share?"

"What's wrong? Don't want to eat?" Mother Wei gestured to take back her hand.

"I want to eat, thank you, mother." Sister-in-law Wei quickly took it and retracted her hand, not caring about burning it. She scooped it up and put it to her mouth, for fear that her mother-in-law would regret it.

"Huh." Mother Wei looked down on her petty attitude and sat down with a bad expression. Then she softened her voice and said to the girl beside her: "You are not feeling well today. Take some good supplements quickly." ."

This sentence was also deliberately said to the other people at the table, so that they should not stare at the bowl of egg custard. Wei Xuan was a special case when she was sick. As for Sister-in-law Wei, everyone knows that it was because of her pregnancy.

Sure enough, Sister-in-law Wei, who originally wanted to say something, just pouted her lips and muttered a few words in a low voice without saying anything unpleasant.

Wei Xuan looked at the bowl of steamed eggs in front of her and felt very moved in her heart. However, if she wanted others to see her doing things openly and openly, she was really not that thick-skinned, so she picked up the egg bowl and quickly went to Wei's father Wei She put a spoonful in the mother's bowl, and gave the rest to the two youngest children each with a small spoonful, leaving only a little bit for herself, just enough to taste it.

Father Wei and Mother Wei smiled happily when they saw that their daughter was so sensible. She did not decline her filial piety, but turned around and gave her son and daughter-in-law a few words.

After lunch, everyone went back to rest and had to work in the fields in the afternoon.

Wei Xuan also returned to her house and saw with her own eyes the hardships of this era. She had to think carefully about how to live her life in the future.

The original owner is seventeen years old this year and graduated from high school last year. It stands to reason that she would now have to work in the fields with her family, but Wei's mother felt sorry for her daughter, so she delayed it day by day until today.

But this is not a long-term solution. You still have to do the work you should do, and you can't hide. Otherwise, as time goes by, the three brothers, not to mention the sisters-in-law, will probably be reluctant to do so.

Besides, Wei Xuan is not the original owner, so she can let the Wei family take care of her with peace of mind.

chapter 2

Wei Xuan was not afraid of the hard work, but it was very frustrating to not be able to eat well despite the hard work. Because of illness in her previous life, Wei Xuan could not eat many things. In this life, Wei Xuan must not treat herself badly anymore.

But in rural areas, it is difficult to eat enough, let alone eat well.

After eating tasteless meals for several days, Wei Xuan was fully armed and ready to go to the fields with her family to earn cents.

Since you are going to live here, you will have to experience this sooner or later, so it is better to adapt as soon as possible.

Second Sister-in-law Wei rolled her eyes angrily when she saw that her sister-in-law had covered her up except for her eyes, muttering to herself that she didn't know what crooked idea she was planning.

Of course Wei Xuan knew that her appearance was very eye-catching, but the sun was really too strong. If she was exposed to it like this for a day, her face would definitely be damaged. There was no sunscreen to put on it now, and the original owner had a pair of snow-white skin. She couldn't bear to get a tan, so she had no choice but to cover herself up tightly in the face of everyone's looks that looked like they were crazy.

Wei's mother took Wei Xuan to the team leader to get the job of cutting wheat. She worked hummingly for an hour. When she stood up and looked, she was more than a third behind the next door. No matter how loud the slogan was, the real situation would be After landing on the ground, she realized how difficult this life was. Looking at the large field of wheat in front of her, Wei Xuan suddenly felt dizzy.

In the end, Wei Xuan was carried back by Brother Wei...

In just half a day, Wei Xuan went to work in the fields. Because she was wrapped too tightly, the news spread throughout the village that she had suffered a heat stroke.

Wei Xuan was lying on the bed, listening to Wei's mother beating and beating her outside, and her heart slowly calmed down from the initial shame.

Although the whole village was ridiculed for the heat stroke due to lack of experience and lack of careful consideration, Wei Xuan also discovered that it was probably impossible for her to satisfy her appetite by earning cents in the fields.

But in this era where buying and selling is illegal, are there any other ways to make money?

Before Wei Xuan could figure it out, she encountered another trouble.

On this day, Wei Xuan was busy at home. Ever since the last heatstroke incident, Wei's mother no longer allowed her to go to the fields, so she had to stay at home and be responsible for the family's three meals a day.

I had nothing to do in the afternoon, so I was going to do a general cleaning of my house. The houses at this time were all made of mud and were easy to get dusty. The original owner's room was fine, and the walls were covered with newspapers. It may have been a long time, most of the newspapers have turned yellow, and the corners have fallen off. After all, this is the place where I will live for a long time in the future, so it is not too sloppy.

She first moved everything out of the house. There were not many things. Apart from quilts, there was only a cabinet for clothes. There were not many clothes in it. One person could move it, and there was only one cabinet left. table and a chair.

After moving the things out, Wei Xuan found a rag and wrapped her hair. She stood on a stool with a broom and swept down all the cobwebs and dirt on the roof and corners before starting to use new newspapers to paper the walls.

When Jiang Che came to the door, Wei Xuan had just cleaned the room and put everything back in place.

She was confused when she heard her name from the loudspeaker. She didn't remember that the original owner had any good friends! Who will come to find her?

After going to the yard to get water, wash her face, and tidy up her clothes that had become messy due to work, Wei Xuan closed the courtyard door and walked to the brigade headquarters.

As she walked, she was thinking about who could come to her despite the heat and the bright sun.

When she arrived at the brigade headquarters and saw Jiang Che standing at the door with an impatient expression, she suddenly recalled this memory. How could she have forgotten such a big thing? It was all because she was always thinking about making money and food during this period. I'm so stupid, but I neglected such an important thing.

Jiang Che finally found a chance to go out to see Wei Xuan today. He originally wanted to tell her that her family had agreed to their marriage, but when he got on the bus excitedly, he realized that he didn't know where Wei Xuan's family lived.

He had no choice but to arrive at the county seat first, then go to a friend to find out the specific location and borrow a bicycle before rushing to Wei Xuan's house. The journey was hot and tiring, and nothing left his original good mood behind. As a result, After finally seeing someone, Wei Xuan was still standing there in a daze, so he was naturally unhappy.

He walked up to Wei Xuan in two or three steps, frowned and said, "What are you doing so stupidly? Is it possible that you don't recognize me after not seeing each other for a few days?"

Wei Xuan cursed in her heart. She really didn't know him anymore. Facing the person in front of her, Wei Xuan really didn't know how to deal with him.

After hesitating for a long time, Jiang Che finally spoke just a second before he was about to get angry: "Why are you here in this hot weather?"

When Jiang Che mentioned this, he finally remembered the business, his face turned from gloomy to clear, and he said with a little pride: "My family has agreed to our marriage, and I am here today to tell you the good news. In two days, a matchmaker will come to propose marriage, how about it? I said I can convince my mother, now you can trust me! Are you happy? "

Wei Xuan: "..." Can she say she is unhappy?

Jiang Che saw that she was silent again, but he didn't get angry this time, thinking that she was stupidly happy. After all, between him and Wei Xuan, Wei Xuan had always been the one who pestered him more.

But he never imagined that the person in front of him had changed his mind.

Next, Wei Xuan didn't listen to what Jiang Che said. When she came to her senses, Jiang Che was already leaving.

"I'm going back first, otherwise I won't be able to catch the last bus back to the city. Look how nice I am to you. I came all the way to tell you the news in person just for you. Your place is too remote. In the future, you Marry me and just wait to enjoy the happiness."

It was as if she had taken advantage of her. Wei Xuan shouted in her heart: It's not necessary. Really, it's good that you forgot about me.

But in order not to ruin her character, she could only force out a smile in the end and silently watched Jiang Che ride away.

Wei Xuan walked home with heavy steps. On the way, I met Wei's mother who hurried back after hearing the loudspeaker: "Ni, what's going on? Who is looking for you?"

Wei Xuan was not in the mood to say anything to Wei's mother now, so she said something perfunctory and turned back to the house.

Lying on the bed and going through all the memories about Jiang Che in her mind, Wei Xuan fell into deep thought.

How did the original owner and Jiang Che, a city man, get to know and get along?

One person I have to mention here is Bian Qianqian, the original owner's classmate and only friend.

Bian Qianqian is from the county, and her family's living conditions are average. She has an older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother. She is not favored at home, and her life is not as easy as that of Wei Xuan, a girl from the village.

There is an aunt who married in Beijing, so her dream since childhood was to marry and live a good life in Beijing like her aunt.

The original owner and her were able to play together. In addition to having similar personalities, it was also due to the same little indescribable thoughts in their hearts.

It's not a bad thing for a little girl to dream, but the bad thing is that Wei Xuan is now being stumped.

Chapter 3

◎I have someone◎

Ever since the original owner and Bian Qianqian went to visit her aunt's house in Beijing and met Jiang Che, she had been thinking about this handsome young man who was fair and fair in the eyes of the original owner. Especially when she heard from Bian Qianqian's cousin that Jiang Che's father was a member of the national cotton industry. After becoming the deputy director of the factory, I thought about it even more and couldn't bear to let go.

As the saying goes, women chase men, but Jiang Che is not a gentleman at first, especially when the original owner is not bad looking, so the two fell in love with each other as soon as they went back and forth.

Fortunately, although neither of them are reliable people, the bottom line is still there. The maximum degree of intimacy so far has only been cuddling, which is still within the acceptable range of Wei Xuan.

As for what Jiang Che said today about being responsible, Wei Xuan helped her...

This was basically a trap deliberately set by the original owner when he saw that Jiang Che just wanted to play with her and had no intention of marrying her.

When the two of them met and were kissing each other, they deliberately let Bian Qianqian lead someone to break it, and then made some words to provoke Jiang Che. For the sake of face, Jiang Che fell into the trap.

Wei Xuan said that the original owner was also a talented person, but she didn't know if she was too excited after facilitating this incident, so she fell asleep and came here instead.

Sigh... Wei Xuan looked at the house she had just cleaned and sighed helplessly.

I originally thought I could stay there for a long time, but now it seems I won't be able to stay there for more than a few days.

Wei Xuan has now calmed down and figured it out. Since things have developed to this point, she can only go with the flow.

In fact, isn't this a better choice for her? It's not impossible to withdraw from this marriage, but what about after withdrawing?

She was about to turn eighteen. In this era, if she didn't want to study, she might have children. Anyway, if it wasn't Jiang Che, it would be someone else. Jiang Che was her best choice now. At least he looked in line with Wei Xuan's aesthetics. She didn't Suffer.

Another thing is that even if Wei Xuan inherits all the memories of the original owner, the fake ones are fake. The two of them are different in terms of personality and living habits. As time goes by, there is no guarantee that the Wei family will not be able to spot the clues.

If you get married far away and meet less, it will be easier for the secret to be revealed. Even if there is any difference, she will be able to explain it when the time comes.

After clearing her thoughts, Wei Xuan opened the door and went out to make dinner. In the evening, after the Wei family came back from work and had dinner, Wei Xuan knocked on the door of Wei's father and mother's room.

Now that I have made a plan, it is better to report this matter to my family as soon as possible so that they can be mentally prepared.

"Nier, what's the matter? Stop standing and come sit on the kang."

At this point, Wei's father and Wei's mother had already fallen asleep. When they saw their daughter coming in, they both sat up and leaned on the bed.

Wei Xuan didn't hesitate to sit on the edge of the Kang, but the words came to her lips several times and she didn't know how to say them out.

Wei's mother saw Wei Xuan's hesitation and thought that her daughter was embarrassed to ask for money. She immediately got up and fumbled around in the cabinet behind her for a long time. She took out fifty cents and handed it to Wei Xuan and said, "Didn't I talk about washing my face two days ago? When I run out of soap, I take the money to buy another one, and I keep the rest for my usual popsicles."

Wei Xuan looked at the money that was shoved into her hand, feeling both funny and sad at the same time. This was probably the maternal love she had never felt in her previous life.

But she couldn't accept the money no matter what. After forcing the money back, Wei Xuan said, "Dad, Mom, I actually have something to tell you."

"What's the matter, Ni'er, tell me. Are your sisters-in-law bullying you? If you tell them, I'll help you vent your anger."

"Come on, don't interrupt in a hurry, listen to what my daughter has to say first." Father Wei interrupted Mother Wei's hurried inquiry and looked at Wei Xuan.

"Yes, Ni'er, tell me."

Seeing both of them staring at her anxiously, Wei Xuan gritted her teeth and said the draft she had already made in her heart: "Dad, Mom, my partner came to see me today. He said that his family would come to propose marriage in two days. , let our family be mentally prepared, I have already promised him."

"Why didn't Mom know when you had a partner?"

Wei Xuan saw that the expressions of the old couple were fine and they didn't seem to be very opposed, so she continued: "Mom, it's hard to talk about my disappearance at home. If it doesn't happen, it won't be heard well."

Then Wei Xuan briefly introduced Jiang Che's family situation to Wei's father and Wei's mother. After a lot of talking, she finally dispelled Wei's father and Wei's mother's doubts. It was already late when she went out.

After Wei Xuan left, Wei's father and mother were left lying on the bed with mixed feelings in their hearts.

Wei's father was fine. Although he loved his daughter, he was not as close to her as Wei's mother usually did. Besides, when a daughter grows up, she will get married sooner or later. This is human nature.

Mother Wei would feel extremely uncomfortable just thinking about how after her daughter got married, she would have no one to talk to about herself.

But fortunately, I have found a good girl, and when I get married, I won't have to work hard anymore, so I can still get some comfort from it.

After thinking about it, she couldn't help but said to Wei's father: "When Ni'er gets married, we must first agree that no matter how much gift the man gives, it will be brought back to Ni'er. We can't let the man look down on us, Ni'er."

"Listen to you."

"Also, you should take some time to go to Guanggui tomorrow. The dowry cabinet is ready. It is best to have a set that looks good. I can make quilts and pillows with my three wives. As for As for the rest, it's up to the man to come and see her before we talk about it. After all, we, Ni'er, should be able to get married in a glorious manner."

"Okay, I know all this and don't need you to bother me. Go to sleep. We have to get up early to work tomorrow."

Seeing the man turning over impatiently and turning his back to her, Wei's mother rolled her eyes in dissatisfaction, but she had already made up her mind to give Wei Xuan more than half of her private room.

When Wei Xuan returned to her room, she put aside all the important things on her mind and slept well that night. When she woke up, her family had already gone to work, so it was almost time to make breakfast.

After simply washing up, I walked to the kitchen.

The food eaten during this period was tasteless in her mouth, and she wanted something salty for breakfast.

After cooking the porridge first, she opened the cupboard and saw that there was still some white flour inside. Wei Xuan planned to make a simple version of meat dragon to eat, which would be easier than steamed buns and flower rolls. Of course, there is no meat, so I can only make up the amount with scallions and cowpeas. After mixing, the taste is not bad.

Wei Xuan was from the South in her last life, but she loved eating pasta. She saw this meat dragon while browsing videos, but she didn't have the chance to experiment with it, so now it's more convenient for her.

Not too much white flour, just a little bit, and it needs to be mixed with cornmeal.

After the dough was kneaded and left to ferment, Wei Xuan took this time to run to the vegetable garden behind and picked a handful of cowpeas and green onions. She washed them, chopped them into pieces, and mixed the ingredients before wrapping them.

Place the wrapped cabbage dragon directly on the porridge and steam it. When the porridge is cooked, the vegetable porridge is almost ready to be cooked.

Before the meal was ready, the Wei family had begun to come back one after another.

"Oh, I can smell this aroma even though I'm so far away. I wonder whose house it comes from. It turns out that my little sister is making breakfast at home. We are in for a treat today."

As soon as Wei Sansao entered the courtyard, she said loudly and flatteringly. She knew that she would not be welcomed by her mother-in-law, so she wanted to be more aggressive in front of her sister-in-law. After all, no one in the family knew that this sister-in-law was her mother-in-law's favorite.

Sure enough, these words touched Wei's mother's heart, and she said with a smile on her face, "That's right, my Nier used to be busy studying and had no time to cook. If you don't put a little thought into it, your craftsmanship will not be the same." Most people can compare."

Next to her, Sister-in-law Wei also echoed her mother-in-law's words. Only Sister-in-law Wei curled her lips to show disdain. She didn't believe that her sister-in-law could cook something good only once in eight hundred years due to her extremely lazy temper.

Section 3

Humph, only the boss and the third boss are good at flattering.

Wei Xuan also blushed at the constant compliments from her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, so she made breakfast casually. They said that she made a full banquet, and quickly interrupted them: "Mom, you must be tired after working all morning. Come on, come and wash your hands, take a break and get ready to eat. You can still take a break after eating."

When Wei's mother heard this, she turned to look at the old man and his three sons. Seeing that they all had tired looks on their faces, they must have been tired from work. She stopped bragging about her daughter and immediately ordered her daughters-in-law to go. Get the bowls and chopsticks from the kitchen to start the meal.

Wei Xuan also hurried back to the kitchen to take the cabbage out of the pot while it was still hot. The portion was just right for each person.

After bringing it to the main room and placing it on the table, Brother Wei shrugged his nose and raised his thumb and praised: "Little sister, your craftsmanship is pretty good. It smells really good."

Wei Xuan smiled and didn't answer, and Wei's mother continued, "That's right, Ni'er is already smart, isn't it easy to do things in the kitchen?"

"Hehe, my little sister is indeed very handy. Third brother should try more of my little sister's craftsmanship in the future."

"You are so beautiful. Your little sister is going to get married and go to the city soon. How can I have time to cook for you?"

"What?" When the three brothers of the Wei family heard this, they all looked up at Wei's mother in surprise. How come they didn't know what happened?

Wei's mother glanced at her three silly sons and raised her head with a hint of pride: "Yes, your little sister has made an appointment with someone in Beijing, and they will come down to propose marriage soon."

"Mom, what are you talking about? Is my little sister really going to marry and go to the capital to enjoy the blessings?" Sister-in-law Wei came in with bowls and chopsticks and couldn't accept the news for a while.

In her heart, her sister-in-law is lazy and achieves nothing. Apart from being good-looking, she feels that she is better than her in everything. Why can she marry so well? Usually, her mother-in-law always talks about her sister-in-law marrying and living a good life in the city. Although she didn't say anything, she felt in her heart that the two of them were just daydreaming. People in the city were not stupid. Would they marry a daughter-in-law who couldn't do anything and go back to serve as a Bodhisattva?

So now this pipe dream has come true?

Of course Wei's mother heard what the second daughter-in-law was saying, and she felt very happy. Don't think that she couldn't see that several of her daughters-in-law were not optimistic about her Ni'er marrying into a good family in the future. Now it's time to slap her in the face!

The old lady was obviously very happy in her heart, but she still had a reserved look on her face. She said lightly "Yeah" and said nonchalantly: "If you ask me, you girls are still young and are not in a hurry to get married, but the man is. Ah, I'm afraid that as time goes by, you little sister won't be willing to do it, so I reluctantly agreed because of the sincerity of the other party's attitude and the fact that your little sister is indeed a real person."

Wei Xuan's mouth twitched as she listened. If she hadn't been the person involved, she would have almost believed what the old lady said.

Chapter 4

◎On the importance of a man's appearance! ◎

Whenever she thinks of the words "real person" being placed on Jiang Che's head, why does Wei Xuan want to laugh so much.

However, except for Wei Xuan, her three sisters-in-law felt uncomfortable. They were all women, so why were their destinies so different.

As for Wei Xuan's three brothers, they were all happy for her.

Wei Xuan accepted their kindness with a smile and told everyone to eat quickly: "If you don't eat it, it will get cold. Mom and dad, please try to see if the dishes I cook are good to your taste."

Father Wei used his chopsticks first, and the rest each took a piece. After tasting it, they all gave favorable comments, especially the little girl from Brother Wei's family who had just turned three years old. Her eyes lit up and her mouth bulged as she ate. They look so cute together.

All in all, except for Wei Xuan's three sisters-in-law who were out of sorts, this meal was satisfying for everyone else.

After the matter was discussed, the Wei family began to prepare Wei Xuan's dowry. Of course, they prepared it quietly in private without letting others know.

And Jiang Che's family finally came to the Big Lotus Production Team amidst Wei's mother's eagerness.

"This road is too bad. The bumps and bumps are so bumpy that I almost fall apart. Jiang Che, I'm asking you one last time, are you sure you want to marry the girl here? I can tell you, it's not too late to regret it now."

The more Mother Jiang thinks about it in the past few days, the more she feels that she had been too hasty in agreeing to her youngest son's promise. They are not from the right family. How can they live together under the same roof in the future? And she was reluctant to let her youngest son live alone.

So I haven't given up trying to convince Jiang Che yet on the road.

Although Jiang Che said that the idle man was not doing his job properly, he was a person who cared about face very much. If he went back on his promise to the girl, he would not be able to get around if the news spread. Therefore, Jiang's mother was destined to not get the answer she wanted. of.

Seeing that her son was determined not to hit the south wall, Mother Jiang turned her head away angrily, out of sight.

In addition to the three members of the Jiang family in the car, there was also Jiang Che's aunt sitting in the passenger seat, who also came with her this time, acting as a matchmaker.

Seeing that her sister-in-law was angry with her nephew, she quickly interrupted and asked, "Jiang Che, do you think it's almost here?"

Who knew Jiang Che, so the people in the car went to the brigade headquarters and shouted again with the loudspeaker like last time.

When Wei Xuan heard the loudspeaker calling for someone, she knew that Jiang Che must be here. Wei's mother also asked nervously: "Is he here?"

Mother Wei had been anxiously waiting at home these past few days, and she even took a special leave to stay at home, just because she was afraid that if someone came, the family would not be prepared at all.

Wei Xuan quickly comforted her: "Mom, they must be here. I'll go take a look. You can just stay at home and wait."

Wei Xuan didn't waste any time and rushed to the brigade headquarters after leaving the door.

Before reaching the brigade headquarters, I saw a black car parked on the roadside in front of me.

The people in the car must have seen her and drove towards her.

When they arrived, Jiang Che opened the car door and got out of the car: "My parents and aunt are here. Can you show us where your home is?"

Wei Xuan politely greeted the people in the car through the car window, and then led them towards her home.

Fortunately, it was not far away, only a few hundred meters away. At this time, everyone in the village was working in the fields, so it didn't cause a sensation. After all, cars were still very rare in this era.

Mrs. Wei stood at the door to greet her, and her eyes lit up when she saw him driving the car.

After Wei Xuan's introduction, Jiang Che stepped forward and called out: "Hello, aunt, I am Wei Xuan's partner, Jiang Che."

"Hey, okay, okay, that's good for you too." After hearing this, Mother Wei's eyes moved to him, and she was extremely satisfied when she saw how good he looked.

He suddenly smiled and narrowed his eyes and asked, "Xiao Che, are your parents here?"

Just at this time, the car stopped, and Father Jiang and Mother Jiang got out of the car. Hearing this, they quickly stepped forward to say hello: "Sister-in-law, please wait for us here."

"No trouble, no trouble. Come on in and sit inside. It's a very sunny day."

It was indeed a hot day, and Jiang's father and mother were not polite. They followed Wei's mother's words and walked in. Before leaving, they did not forget to remind Jiang Che to put the gifts in the car.

A group of people came into the house and sat down to drink tea. Mother Wei said slightly apologetically: "My Nier's father is still working in the fields. He should be back soon. Director Jiang, my brothers and sisters have not been well received." ."

"Sister-in-law can just call me brother. As for Brother Wei, it's also for production tasks. Instead, we took the liberty and came at the wrong time. It's all for this boy of mine."

Jiang's father said and pointed at Jiang Che angrily.

Mother Jiang had no choice but to follow the words and said: "Yes, sister-in-law, I said that now is the summer harvest time and you must be busy. We will come to you after you finish this period, but this brat of mine can't wait all day. No, I have no choice but to ask his aunt to come to propose marriage."

Aunt Jiang Che had been silent just now, and Mother Wei didn't ask. Now that she knew her identity, she hurriedly said hello: "It turns out to be the Jiang family's aunt. I just said she looks so similar to Brother Jiang."

While they were talking, Wei's father also came back, and there was another introduction. When the two parents discussed the marriage, Wei Xuan and Jiang Che were kicked out.

Wei Xuan went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, and Jiang Che followed her. Wei Xuan didn't have time to talk to him, she had too many things to do.

Jiang Che was bored alone and had nothing to say, "Wei Xuan, are there any interesting places near your home?"

Wei Xuan replied to him while cutting the meat: "No, our place is very remote, and the summer is so hot. Isn't it good to stay at home? Why do you have to go out when you can't think about it?"

This piece of meat was specially bought by Wei's mother yesterday just for the Jiang family to eat.

It's just that the meat can't be stored in the summer, and I don't know when the Jiang family will come, so I salt it after buying it, and then hang it in the well so that it can be kept for a few more days.

It was only two taels of meat, and Wei Xuan was going to use it to fry beans.

Then she would kill a chicken when the sisters-in-law came back, and there would be two meat dishes. She would add scrambled eggs with chili peppers, which could barely be considered a meat dish.

The rest is easy. Just stir-fry hot and sour potato shreds, stir-fry carrots, two cold dishes and a mung bean soup. It will definitely not be too cold to entertain people now.

Jiang Che couldn't help but be surprised when he saw Wei Xuan busy and looking like a good wife and mother: "Wei Xuan, why do I feel that you are different from before?"

Wei Xuan's heart skipped a beat, her cutting hands paused, she quickly reacted and replied as naturally as possible: "What's different? Am I still the same person as before?"

Jiang Che circled around her, touched his chin and said, "That's right, maybe I'm overthinking it. I just think you seem a little quieter than before."

After hearing this, Wei Xuan slowly let go of her worries, and said casually, seemingly unconcerned: "How many times have we met before? Every time we met, we were in a hurry and couldn't even say a few words. It must be the same as before." It's different at home."

Jiang Che also thought it made sense when she said this and dropped the topic.

But after a while, Jiang Che suddenly approached Wei Xuan again and said with a smile, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, we will have plenty of time to get to know each other slowly in the future."

This sudden movement startled Wei Xuan, her face turned red, she took a step back and hesitated: "You, what are you doing? There are people outside, don't get so close to me. It's not good for others to see you. "

"Tsk, I'm sorry. To be honest, I think my aunt likes me very much. We will definitely be able to discuss things today."

Wei Xuan was not as confident as him. Although Jiang Che's mother was very polite in what she said, she was not a stickler. She could still tell whether a person really liked her from the bottom of his heart.

But she can also understand that the gap between the two families is indeed a bit big. Others drive cars, but she doesn't even have a bicycle.

Besides, she didn't care whether Mother Jiang was happy or not. Anyway, her willingness to come today meant that she couldn't be Jiang Che's boss. As long as she knew this, it was enough.

Even if she does get married in the future, she will not blindly do anything to please her. As long as a superficial peace can be maintained between the two, that's fine. Judging from Mother Jiang's attitude today, it shouldn't be difficult to do this.

While thinking, the Wei family's brothers and sister-in-law have also returned from work. Today's meal is mainly for the Jiang family to show off Wei Xuan's craftsmanship, so only Wei Sansao stayed to help with a chicken, and the rest went to the main room to entertain the Jiang family. .

The food was ready, and the parents of the two families over there were almost done talking. Wei Xuan asked Jiang Che to go to the house to inform everyone that it was time to eat.

The three sisters-in-law of the Wei family came to the kitchen to help serve the dishes and winked at Wei Xuan. The third sister-in-law Wei even said directly: "Little sister, your partner is really fair. He is better-looking than the boys in our village. Otherwise, it is your taste Okay."

Sister-in-law Wei didn't expect that the third brother's words were so irrelevant. She stretched her head and looked outside the door. When she didn't see her, she breathed a sigh of relief and said in a slightly stern tone: "Third brother and sister, don't say this again. No, you don't have to make people laugh, and besides, it's not the face that matters when looking for a partner, the main thing is that the person is nice, and it's true that he's nice to our little sister."

Sister-in-law Wei San was said to be a bit sarcastic.

Wei's second sister-in-law had a different view: "Sister-in-law, I don't agree with what you said. It's important to be nice to my little sister, but it's equally important to be good-looking. From now on, living together every day will hurt your eyes even if you look at it." How to live a good life, just like when I fell in love with my child's father, wasn't it just because he was better-looking than other people? Otherwise, I wouldn't have married him just based on the conditions."

Sister-in-law Wei lost her temper after what she said. Seeing Sister-in-law Wei also looked in agreement, she suddenly felt that she should not discuss this matter with the two of them.

Back then, the third child wanted to marry someone from the third family even if he went against his mother's orders. Wasn't it because the girl from the third family was prettier than the girl his mother introduced to him?

As for the second brother's family, she is not lying. Her mother's family is living well. It is not difficult to say that she is better off than the second brother when talking about her. The second brother's ability to marry her is indeed better than having a good face.

But Sister-in-law Wei had her own insistence. She just felt that it was useless for a man to look good and his face could not be used as food. But in front of her two younger siblings, she did not want to continue arguing with them about this matter, so she picked up the After taking a bowl of vegetables, he walked out: "Hurry up, the guests are still waiting."

Being reminded like this, the second sister-in-law Wei and the third sister-in-law Wei also moved quickly to carry the dishes and the bowls and chopsticks.

Wei Xuan was left alone in the kitchen and sighed helplessly. Sure enough, Yan Gou existed no matter what era!

A large table full of dishes was served, and Mother Jiang finally showed a look of satisfaction in her eyes.

Fortunately, this future daughter-in-law has some merits. At least she won't have to worry about her little son's food in the future.

Chapter 5

◎Fashionable newcomer◎

Aunt Jiang Che was a knowledgable person. She knew that her sister-in-law was dissatisfied with this family relationship. In order to ease the atmosphere, after taking a bite of Wei Xuan's cooking, she praised without hesitation: "Sister-in-law Wei, your daughter's cooking skills are really good." Not bad, in my opinion, he is no worse than the master chefs in state-owned restaurants. From now on, my little Che will have a good meal."

"No way, Aunt Jiang, don't praise her like that. If you like to eat, eat more." Mother Wei's eyes narrowed with joy, but she still responded modestly.

Because of the good food on this table, this meal was quite enjoyable for both the host and the guest.

Section 4

The two families have agreed to hold the wedding when the summer harvest is over and the weather gets cooler in August, which is only about a month and a half away from now.

As for the betrothal gift, the auspicious number is six hundred, plus a watch and two sets of clothes.

This is definitely the first time in rural areas.

The Wei family sent the Jiang family off with smiles and smiles. As soon as they returned home, Wei Sansao couldn't stop staring at the gifts brought by the Jiang family, wishing she had a pair of clairvoyant eyes.

Mother Wei stepped forward and patted her eager hand away, took out a box of Daoxiangcun snacks, opened them and gave them to everyone to taste, and she took the rest back into the house.

Sister-in-law Wei didn't care, she was very happy if she could get a bite to eat.

Wei Xuan also took a piece of Saqima and ate it. She felt that it tasted much better than in her previous life.

Speaking of which, if there are materials, Shaqima seems to be able to do it. This is the advantage of living in an era of advanced information. If you think about it carefully, she knows a lot of things.

In her previous life, she couldn't do much work due to her illness, so she could only read idle books and watch videos every day.

She likes to watch videos from food bloggers and lifestyle bloggers, which make her feel very healed and make her forget some of the unsatisfactory things in life.

The more you see it, the more you will learn it naturally.

Of course, she had never tried most of them, but after this period of experience working in the kitchen and the praise from her family, she felt that she was quite talented.

Well, she can try more in the future, maybe it will be a way to make money, but this will be after she gets married and goes to Beijing.

And now she was given a grounding order by Wei's mother, and she couldn't go anywhere except inside the house.

The reason is that after Wei's mother met Jiang Che, the future handsome son-in-law, Wei Xuan had tanned during this period and was not as good-looking as before.

In order to prevent Wei Xuan from not being as good-looking as Jiang Che on her wedding day, she is now making every effort to cover Wei Xuan back up.

She was even afraid of hurting her hand, so she didn't even need to interfere in the kitchen. There was no other way, Wei Xuan could only stay at home and do needlework now.

Fortunately, she lived like this most of the year in her previous life, and she was used to it.

Now I can also learn how to make clothes to pass the time, which is not boring.

The Wei family is one of the few families in the village who owns a sewing machine. It was the second sister-in-law Wei who brought her here as part of her dowry. Wei Xuan has been learning to use a sewing machine to make clothes these days.

This original person didn't know how to do it either, so Wei Xuan didn't have any burden to ask Sister-in-law Wei for advice.

Although Sister-in-law Wei is very pushy and caressing, and she usually doesn't speak nicely, she is still very generous as long as it doesn't hinder her.

Especially since Wei Xuan was a well-married sister-in-law, thinking that she might be asked to marry her again in the future, she would not hesitate to teach her. In order to make it easier for Wei Xuan to use during the day, Wei Erge was specially asked to carry the sewing machine to Wei Xuan. In Xuan Xuan's room, Wei Xuan was still a little embarrassed.

This move actually made Wei's mother look at her much better.

Wei Xuan was skillful and got the hang of it after just a few days of learning. She took out the new fabrics she and Jiang Che bought in the market two days ago. Wei Xuan planned to make a set of clothes to try out, just enough to wear on the wedding day.

The main reason was that Jiang Che took her to the city to buy clothes that day. She looked at them for a long time. She couldn't part with them because they were too expensive, and she didn't like the ones that were cheap. In the end, she had to buy two pieces of fabric and come back.

I originally didn't think about doing it myself, but now that I have time, I don't want to bother others. I will try it myself first. If it doesn't work, it's too late to ask Wei Mu for help.

The wedding clothes must be festive, so the top is bright red with black stripes and plaid on it.

The first time she made clothes, Wei Xuan didn't plan on making any fancy styles, just a simple shirt, but with a few stitches at the waistline, and the sleeves were slim-fitting three-quarter sleeves that only reached a little below the elbows. This looks neater.

As for the trousers, they are even simpler. They are black trousers, but the legs are slightly modified to become straight trousers.

When Wei Xuan was ready to try them on, she felt that although they were not tights, the change made her legs look longer and straight, which was pretty good. However, this also depends on the original owner's body proportions, which would not have the same effect on ordinary people.

When Wei Xuan went out wearing this outfit, all the women in the Wei family looked straight at her. In the past, I only thought that my sister-in-law was good-looking, but I didn't feel it so intuitively. She had seen it today. The bright red top made her face even more charming, and her smile looked like a flower. No wonder she could find a city man with such good conditions as her brother-in-law.

There was nothing different about the clothes, but wearing them made her look lighter.

The waist is the waist and the legs are the legs.

Second Sister-in-law Wei couldn't help but ask: "Little sister, how come your clothes look so good? It's not like I've never bought similar fabrics like this, so why are they so different from what you're wearing?"

However, Sister-in-law Wei's eyes were sharper, and she seemed to notice the difference with just one glance: "Little sister, your waist has been shortened by an inch, and the sleeves are also more close-fitting. Unlike ours, you can put another arm in." "

"Yes, sister-in-law, I didn't make the sleeves so fat because the pictures look good." Wei Xuan said, still a little embarrassed, and quickly explained: "But then I thought that the sleeves would be so tight that it would be inconvenient for work, so I also made the sleeves a little shorter, you see, this way you won't delay your work."

Sister-in-law Wei San came up and looked at it carefully: "Indeed, this is both beautiful and practical. You are smart, little sister. I didn't expect it."

The clothes she made were recognized by everyone, and Wei Xuan was also very happy, and then told the small changes she made: "Take in an inch on both sides of the waist, so that the hem of the shirt will spread out, and the waist and hips will be loose." It will be more obvious."

When she said this, the three sisters-in-law of the Wei family realized that this was really the case, and they kept asking questions around her.

Seeing this, Wei's mother stepped forward and chased them away: "Okay, okay, stop hanging around. The work outside is not finished yet. Go to work quickly, it's time to eat."

After everyone left and only mother and daughter were left, Wei's mother happily pulled Wei Xuan around twice, feeling relieved.

Her daughter is getting married, and she is very happy, especially in the past few days, when the old sisters in the village heard that she was about to have a son-in-law in the city, who didn't have their eyes red with envy?

But while she was happy, there was also a hint of worry in her heart! My daughter has never said anything about her since she was a child, but she also raised her to be a bit squeamish and she has never done much work. She is going to marry into someone else's family. When the time comes, the sky will be high and the emperor will be far away. If she is not around, won't she have to worry about her daughter suffering a loss?

Fortunately, looking back on these days, the little girl seems to have suddenly enlightened. Not only is she good at cooking, but she can even do needlework.

Now she doesn't have to worry about her daughter's life after getting married.

Time passed peacefully in such a relaxed atmosphere. The day before Wei Xuan got married, two cousins ​​from her uncle's family also came to give her a wedding.

The second cousin Wei Yufu's family is from this village. I have long heard from the villagers that Wei Xuan has a good relationship. However, the child has been sick recently and I didn't bother to ask. Now I took the opportunity and asked Wei Xuan to ask. Non-stop.

"Okay, don't keep asking. Wei Xuan has to get up early tomorrow. I want to go back to my parents' house for a visit. Will you go?"

The eldest cousin of the second uncle's family, Wei Yue, married far away. She finally made a trip home and didn't want to waste time listening to her cousin's nonsense.

Wei Yu originally wanted to ask a few more questions, but the eldest cousin said so. She couldn't stay any longer and disturb Wei Xuan, so she had to leave the gifts she brought and go back with her.

Early the next morning, Wei Xuan was still in his sleep when Wei's mother called out: "Get up quickly, if you don't get up, Xiao Che will be here."

Wei Xuan was woken up by Mother Wei's loud voice. She had trouble sleeping last night and was still very sleepy now. He reluctantly squinted his eyes to look at the sky, complaining in his heart that it was still early.

She was already awake anyway, so she no longer stayed in bed. She opened the quilt and got out of bed with a reply. She put on the clothes she had ironed yesterday and hung them on the cabinet and went out to wash up.

Not long after she finished breakfast, her uncles, aunts, and people from the village who wanted to help came over one after another. When Wei's mother saw that there were more people, she pushed her into the house and asked several sisters of the same generation to talk with her in the house. .

Apart from her, the only girls of her generation are the two cousins ​​who came yesterday, and two girls from the same village who are about her age.

As for the relatives on Wei's mother's side, they seemed to have never moved around. Wei Xuan didn't know the reason, and the original owner didn't remember them either.

Several girls in the room felt envious when they saw the clothes Wei Xuan was wearing. They heard that she had made it herself, so they all asked her for advice and planned to make one for themselves. I can't afford the ready-made clothes hanging in the shops in Beijing, but I can still afford it by saving a piece of fabric.

It wasn't until Jiang Che drove up in a car to pick up the bride that the girls finally ended the topic.

Jiang Che was so impressive today. He drove a car he borrowed from the factory, and his friend borrowed a jeep for him. Along the way, he aroused many comments.

Wearing a fashionable bell-bottom suit, he got out of the car and walked towards Father Wei and Mother Wei: "Dad, Mom, I'm here to pick up Wei Xuan."

"Okay, okay, you two should live a good life from now on." Mother Wei warned with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, I'm going then."

It wasn't until Wei Xuan was pulled into the car by Jiang Che that she had a sense of reality. She was really getting married in this era.

Seeing the Wei family's earthen house getting further and further away, Wei Xuan's heart was filled with reluctance. Although she had only been here for a short time, she felt a maternal love from Wei's mother that she had never experienced before.

Jiang Che was driving the car in high spirits. When he turned around and saw his young daughter-in-law in tears, he asked in confusion: "Wei Xuan, it's a good day to get married, why are you crying?"

When Jiang Che reminded her, Wei Xuan was shocked to realize that she was actually crying. She came to her senses and quickly wiped her face: "It's okay, I'm just so happy." But in her heart, she despised herself for living more and more.

Thinking about this scene and being looked at by Jiang Che, I blushed for a moment.

Chapter 6

◎The first time I saw Jiang Che's lawless temper◎

Jiang Che is a smart man. Even if he didn't understand it at first, he has more or less guessed it now.

At first, he was not happy that Wei Xuan got into trouble with him on his special day.

But then he thought about it, Wei Xuan was two years younger than him, and it was human nature to be reluctant to leave his parents after leaving home, so he had to swallow the words that were on his lips and comforted him instead: "If you get homesick in the future, I will just bring you back. Stop crying, you look so good today, if your eyes are swollen from crying, others will see me and think I bullied you."

Wei Xuan rolled her eyes inwardly. Do you really think everyone is as heartless as him?

Not wanting to talk to him for the time being, Wei Xuan looked out the window to enjoy the scenery.

When Jiang Che saw that she finally stopped crying, he felt relieved, as long as she didn't cry. Otherwise, he would still have to work hard to coax her.

After finally being able to drive back to the car, he was still not satisfied.

The car drove smoothly all the way to the courtyard of the National Cotton Factory and stopped. Wei Xuan got out of the car and found that the conditions of Jiang Che's family might be better than she imagined. The house in front of her turned out to be an independent courtyard. Although it was not a building, the courtyard was not It was only about ten square meters in size, but it was obviously much more spacious than the small houses that Wei Xuan had heard about where generations of people were crowded into a few tens of square meters.

Before she had time to look at Wei Xuan, she was surrounded by everyone and entered the room. She and Jiang Che read the wedding message to each other, and then nothing happened to Wei Xuan.

Jiang Che was entertaining guests outside, leaving her sitting alone in the room.

Looking around, the room she was currently in was about fifteen square meters in size, which was not as big as her room in the village. However, the large white walls and concrete floor were obviously not comparable to the environment she lived in before. It was much brighter.

There was a bed, a large wardrobe, and a wooden box on the wardrobe. These two should be the dowry that she had shipped two days ago. There is also a table and a chair, but not much else.

With a creak, the door was pushed open, and a woman of about thirty years old came in. Wei Xuan didn't recognize her, so she didn't say anything first.

The woman put a bowl of rice on the table and said with a smile: "Brothers and sisters, I am eldest sister Jiang Che. Just call me eldest sister like him. You must be hungry after working all morning. I will get it for you. When ordering food, you should satisfy your stomach first."

It turns out to be the eldest aunt! She knew that Jiang Che had three sisters and one brother. This eldest sister seems quite friendly, but I wonder if the others are easy to get along with.

In her thoughts, she stood up with a smile and thanked her: "Sister, I'm really sorry to trouble you. I'm really a little hungry."

"No trouble, no trouble, then you eat first. There's something else going on outside, so I'll go out first."

Wei Xuan looked at the rice on the table, and there was braised pork in it.

She couldn't help but licked her lips, sat down and started eating.

Maybe this body is really short of fat and water. She obviously doesn't eat fat meat, but now she feels that it smells terrible.

After finishing a bowl of rice, she reluctantly put down her chopsticks. She hadn't felt so full in a long time.

After everyone who came for the wedding banquet in the afternoon had left, Jiang Che returned to the house.

Wei Xuan started up when she heard the sound of opening the door. Her eyes that were about to close suddenly opened, and she stood up from her bed with a sudden shock.

Jiang Che drank some wine at noon and didn't notice her movements. He walked straight to the bed and lay down.

Wei Xuan saw that he seemed to be about to fall asleep with his eyes closed, so she quickly asked, "Jiang Che, have everyone left outside?"

"Let's go. How can I get away without leaving? Grandma's little brats dare to make me drink. Let's see how I deal with them tomorrow."

Wei Xuan ignored his complaint: "Are mom and sisters still cleaning up outside? Do you want me to go out and help?"

Section 5

Hearing this, Jiang Che half-squinted his eyes, looked Wei Xuan up and down, and then said, "Do you want to go out?"

Wei Xuan:......

If she really wanted to go out, she wouldn't bother asking Jiang Che. Thinking of Wei's mother's instructions last night, Wei Xuan moved her lips and carefully tested: "If I don't go out, won't Mom be angry?"

"Haha, that's right. If you have anything to say, just say it. Don't beat around the bush." ​​After speaking, Jiang Che pulled Wei Xuan close to his arms: "Don't worry, my sister-in-law and sister are here, Mom. I won't be angry."

Wei Xuan struggled twice but couldn't break free: "Let me go quickly, it's still daytime."

"Don't move, let me get some sleep first."

Wei Xuan stopped talking when she saw him muttering a word, as if she had really fallen asleep, but the arm holding her did not loosen, so she stopped doing useless work. After a while, she also fell asleep.

When she woke up, it was already 5:30 in the afternoon. Wei Xuan hurriedly got up and pushed Jiang Che next to her. She was sleeping so deeply this time.

Jiang Che was a little angry when he got up, and his boss was unhappy when Wei Xuan pushed him awake.

Wei Xuan didn't like him either: "It's time to have dinner soon. If I don't get up, I won't be able to sleep at night."

Fortunately, Jiang Che still remembered that Wei Xuan was his new wife, so he got up without saying anything more, but his face looked a little stinky.

At this time, the Jiang family was sitting in the main room chatting.

After the two of them packed up and went out, everyone's eyes turned to the newlyweds. Wei Xuan felt a little uncomfortable under these scrutinizing glances. She paused for a moment and then managed to regain her composure and move forward.

Sister-in-law Jiang Che was very unhappy when she saw that the two of them came out of the house slowly after it was almost dark.

She has always looked down on Jiang Che, her brother-in-law. He does not do his job all day long, and he will act like a sweetheart in front of his parents-in-law. However, this old couple still does this, treating him better than their eldest grandson. Privately, I don't know how many things he has coaxed into me.

The rural wife he is marrying now is probably not a good one. A serious girl would not get involved with a bastard like Jiang Che.

Not to mention that she could make Jiang Che, a man with eight hundred scheming minds, fight against the family and marry her unless she married her, and she didn't know what unscrupulous means were used.

No matter what she guessed in her heart, Sister-in-law Jiang still did a good job on the surface. With a smile on her face, she greeted Wei Xuan: "Hey, my brothers and sisters are really cute. No wonder they can be seen by Xiao Che, who has such a high vision. Come on, I insist on marrying him back home."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the room was obviously not right, especially when Wei Xuan caught a glimpse of Jiang's mother looking very unhappy out of the corner of her eye, which made her confused for a moment, so she just smiled and didn't answer.

I was wondering in my heart, what is the problem with Sister Jiang's words? It's obviously very normal.

Jiang Che always knew that his sister-in-law didn't like him, but he didn't care about it. It's just that I can't bear to see him taking advantage of his parents. It's just a few sour words. It doesn't hurt or itch. The benefits you get are real.

But it doesn't matter to him, it doesn't mean that others can say these things to his wife casually. Her daughter-in-law didn't know anything when she got married, so she didn't suffer from these injustices.

Jiang Che looked at his young daughter-in-law with a confused look on her face, and because she was still angry after getting up, she gave Sister-in-law Jiang a shame on the spot: "Sister-in-law, what you are saying means that my eldest brother looked at me because he had low vision. I'm going to fuck you."

"You...you" Sister-in-law Jiang was so angry that she couldn't even finish her words.

Seeing this, Jiang Che's three sisters had no choice but to step forward to smooth things over.

"Sister-in-law, at our age, let's not argue with my little brother. Don't you know his childish temperament? He always speaks openly and without hindrance. I didn't mean to stab you."

"Yes, sister-in-law, my brother must have just woken up from sleep and drunkenness. Let's just say a few words on his big day."

"That's right, sister-in-law, you are the same. You know clearly that your brother has a bad temper, but you still say things that he doesn't want to hear. Isn't this just to get ridiculed?"

Sister-in-law Jiang: .....

It's all my fault for co-authoring it.

This was the first time Wei Xuan saw Jiang Che's reckless temperament, and she was immediately shocked. Is it really okay to be naked like this and not give anyone face? Besides, regardless of my sister-in-law's face, my eldest brother is still here.

Looking in the direction of Brother Jiang, the man with a normal expression was chatting with his three brothers-in-law, and didn't notice what was happening here at all. Wei Xuan had to turn her attention to Jiang's father, Jiang. On the mother's body.

When the old couple saw her looking over, they quickly turned their heads to the sons-in-law, pretending to be listening attentively, not to mention too absorbed in concentration.

Immediately afterwards, Wei Xuan heard the enlightening words of the three aunts to Sister Jiang.

For some reason, Wei Xuan actually sympathized with Sister Jiang now, and just hoped that she wouldn't be mad to death.

Wei Xuan, who was a little nervous about this recognition banquet, miraculously calmed down.

After finishing the meal, Wei Xuan was polite and stood up to try to clear away the dishes. However, she was stopped by her three aunts. In the meantime, Mother Jiang also said: "Okay, let your sisters take it away. We don't need it today." You get your hands on it."

Now that she had said that, Wei Xuan took the opportunity to stop. Anyway, she was always polite, and Wei's mother had told her that it was customary not to work at her husband's house for the first three days.

Wei Xuan didn't care about customs, but she didn't want to work too much if she could be lazy.

After the aunts finished washing the dishes, Mother Jiang drove them home, and Wei Xuan was also pulled back to the house by Jiang Che.

As soon as he entered the house, Jiang Che told Wei Xuan: "You should stay away from my sister-in-law from now on. If she makes trouble with you, just tell me and I will take care of her."

"Okay, I understand." She couldn't help but ask for someone to help her.

Seeing how well-behaved his young daughter-in-law was, Jiang Che couldn't help but reached out and rubbed her head and said with a smile, "But don't be afraid of her. I, Jiang Che's daughter-in-law, can't be afraid of things. Don't embarrass me."

Wei Xuan was amused in her heart, but she tilted her head calmly on the outside. After getting rid of his big hand, she straightened her hair that was messed up by him.

"By the way, how many days of leave did you take in total for the wedding? You have to accompany me back home after three days, right? Do you still have time?"

"Asking for leave? What kind of leave are you asking for?"

Wei Xuan was surprised: "Don't you ask for leave when you go to work?"

Are the sons of the deputy factory director so arrogant?

"Who told you that I have to go to work? Working is so boring and I don't make much money."

What kind of gangster logic is this? If you don't make money if you go to work, wouldn't you make even less money if you don't work?

Chapter 7

◎I have a clue about my work◎

Wei Xuan saw Jiang Che looking at her with an expression on her face, and tried to think back. She seemed to have no memory of Jiang Che's work in her mind.

The original person had always thought that since he was from the city and his father was the deputy director of a large state-owned factory, he should have a decent job.

God fucking thinks so...

Wei Xuan came to her senses: "Then if we don't work and have no income, how will we live?"

You can't just be a hand-in-hand party!

"This is all for the future. Anyway, I will definitely not let you go hungry. Don't worry." As he said that, Jiang Che took Wei Xuan to the bed.

Before Wei Xuan had time to stop him, he had already pushed her to the bedside. Her coat was loose and hung half-heartedly on her body: "Wait, wait, I haven't taken a shower yet."

"Oh, there are so many things to do. Do the errands first, then wash up after finishing them."

Seeing that Jiang Che ignored him and was busy with his own business, Wei Xuan had no choice but to kick him.

Wei Xuan refused to cooperate, and Jiang Che had no choice but to accept his fate and carry water in for Wei Xuan to wash, while he went to the yard outside to take a battle bath.

After washing up and going to bed, Wei Xuan wanted to find another excuse to evade, but this time Jiang Che didn't give her a chance to speak, and the quilt covered her as soon as she was covered.

A sleepless night....

It was too late to be decisive the next day.

"It's all your fault, otherwise I wouldn't have slept until now and woke up, and I would be completely embarrassed by this."

Jiang Che was satisfied last night and was in a good mood today. Ignoring Wei Xuan's complaints, he diligently helped Wei Xuan get the clothes she wanted to wear today.

When Wei Xuan and the others hurriedly packed up and went out, no one was at home, and there was breakfast left for the two of them in the kitchen.

"My parents, brothers and sisters-in-law have all gone to work, and my nieces and nephews have also gone to school. I said it would be okay if I got up late, but you don't have much face."

Wei Xuan ignored Jiang Che's embarrassed expression, but secretly breathed a sigh of relief in her heart. Although she started a little late, it was still good not to have to face the Jiang family directly.

"After dinner, I will take you to the Cultural Palace to watch a movie in the afternoon."

Wei Xuan didn't really want to go. She wanted to have a good chat with Jiang Che about work. He could feel at ease and ask his parents-in-law for money, but she couldn't. Without income there is no security.

But Jiang Che is not someone who can be manipulated at first glance. In addition, she just got married and is not very familiar with the situation, so she might as well just follow his lead!

Thinking of this, Wei Xuan agreed: "Okay, then shall we just have lunch at home?"

"I'll take you out to eat at a big restaurant at noon."

The big man Jiang Che was talking about was his good brother Wu Yun.

"When you see someone later, you're welcome. This guy is rich, so he can order whatever he wants." Jiang Che told Wei Xuan as he walked away.

Jiang Che had such a good friend. Wei Xuan was a little curious for a moment: "What does he do for a living? How did you meet him?"

"Hehe. Don't worry about that. Just know that he has money."

Well, seeing him smiling like this, Wei Xuan knew that this friend or the money he got from this friend might not be so upright.

After meeting the person, Wei Xuan's idea was confirmed.

First of all, Wu Yun doesn't look like a good person. Of course, she doesn't mean that he is bad. On the contrary, after chatting for a few words, Wei Xuan felt that this was a very good friend to make. It's just that he has a bit of gangster air about him, and he doesn't look like he's doing a serious job.

Wu Yun was very generous, so he asked Wei Xuan to order as soon as he entered the restaurant. Wei Xuan ordered three dishes, but he thought they were too little and finally added two more dishes. You must know that the portion of one dish at this time is quite sufficient.

Seeing that Wei Xuan wanted to stop him, he said: "Brothers and sisters, don't worry, we are two grown men here, are you still worried that you won't be able to eat it?"

The guests didn't mind, so what else could Wei Xuan say.

"Brother Wu, it stands to reason that we should be the ones to treat this meal..."

Before Wei Xuan finished speaking, she was interrupted by Wu Yun: "Hey, brothers and sisters, Xiao Che and I are just like brothers. It's just one meal, what's yours and mine, there's not that much emphasis on it. Besides, You got married yesterday, and it would be inconvenient for me to come and have a drink on that occasion, so today's meal is my apology."

Wei Xuan didn't understand and looked at Jiang Che.

When Wu Yun saw this, he knew that Jiang Che must not have told his wife about his situation, so he immediately spoke: "My brothers and sisters don't know yet, my family background is not very good, and I went to the streets to make a living when I was very young. "In 1962, I almost starved to death on the roadside, but a pancake from Xiao Che saved me. From then on, I regarded Xiao Che as my own brother, so I was very rude to me."

It turns out that there is still a connection here. From 1962 to now, the two have known each other for fourteen years, and Jiang Che is twenty years old this year. They have indeed been friends since childhood.

In this way, Wei Xuan didn't say any more polite words. If she said too much, she would appear to be overbearing.

During this period, Wu Yun teased Jiang Che: "My younger siblings are so good-looking, so I think it's an advantage for you."

Jiang Che said unconvinced: "I don't want to offend her because of my appearance."

It also made him proud.

Wei Xuan didn't even look at it and didn't know what it was like.

After the meal, the three of them chatted happily.

After eating, Wu Yun left first if he had something else to do. Jiang Che took Wei Xuan to walk along the street to eat. The Cultural Palace didn't open until 1:30 in the afternoon, so there was no one there even if he went early.

Section 6

"Hey, you have such a good relationship with Wu Yun, why don't you make money with him?"

Jiang Che shook his head: "I can't stand his hard work. Besides, I don't lack food or drink. It's not like him if he doesn't work hard, his family will starve to death."

Through the chat just now, Wei Xuan also roughly knew about Wu Yun's family situation. There was a younger sister and an elderly grandmother to support at home. As for his parents, he had already passed away during the movement, and he was a poor person.

However, she couldn't see Jiang Che's attitude of wanting to take advantage of his old age. It was not enough to idle around all day long. She had to find a way to let him know the importance of mastering the family's financial foundation.

When I got home from watching a movie in the afternoon, everyone in my family had already returned from get off work. Sister-in-law Jiang is preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Oh, it seems we came back just in time, just in time for dinner."

Jiang Che sat down without any embarrassment. Mother Jiang was not surprised at all and was quite concerned about where her son was going to play in the afternoon. However, Father Jiang criticized him: "I only know how to play all day long. Now that you have a family, it's time to take care of yourself." Have you gone to work?"

Jiang Che muttered something softly, looking reluctant.

Mother Jiang did not tolerate her son in this regard. Work was a big deal. In the future, when the old couple was gone, the younger son had to be able to support their small family.

"Yes, listen to your dad. The sales department of the factory will be recruiting an office clerk in a few days. Go and try." After saying that, he turned to look at Wei Xuan next to him: "And Wei Xuan too, your household registration I have also moved here, and I happen to have a friend here who is the director of a supply and marketing cooperative, and she has a vacancy there, I will ask you about it later."

"Okay, thank you, Mom. I'll leave it to you." Wei Xuan didn't expect that the work she had been bothered about for so long would be solved like this, so she quickly agreed in excitement.

"Well, it's okay. I just asked about it. I just went to work hard." Cheating and cheating are not allowed. Seeing that Wei Xuan knew what was going on, Jiang's mother felt quite proud.

"Hey, I will do my job well and not embarrass my family."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law reached a friendly consensus with each other, which made Sister Jiang who was dining at the same table very angry. Forget about my brother-in-law, why can I go to work in a supply and marketing cooperative directly from this rural area? Who doesn't know that a supply and marketing cooperative is a good job with good benefits.

It has been very difficult for her to change her position to an office for so many years. Until now, she is still just a female textile worker. Besides, as my mother-in-law said, is it so easy to find a job in a supply and marketing cooperative? It's all a carrot and a pit, and it will definitely cost a lot of money.

After finishing the meal, Mrs. Jiang went back to the house and complained to the man.

"Mom, this is partiality. You are still the eldest son. Your parents will not have to live with us in the future. Now that you have spent all your money on your younger brother, we are not the ones who suffer."

Brother Jiang originally didn't want to pay attention to her. The woman complained and just asked her to say a few words. But when he saw that she was getting more and more energetic, he became angry: "Okay, it's endless all day long. Mom and Dad are right." We are good enough. Didn't your parents arrange your job for you? The reason why I have been promoted so quickly in the factory over the years is because of my dad's face. I also have two little ones who have food and clothing. What is not subsidized by your parents?

I won't talk about this anymore. How parents spend their money and who they spend it on is their right. We have no control over it. "

"Can my job be compared with that of my younger siblings? I work very hard in the factory every day and I have to do housework. My parents help me a little bit. I am not responsible for all the work at home."

These words made Brother Jiang laugh angrily: "How much work have you done? Why don't you just cook a dish every day? If you don't cook, why don't you wait for your mother to serve you? When it comes to housework, how much have you done? Most of them are not What did the three sisters do when they came back?"

After a pause, he continued: "Let's talk about your job. A few days after you got married, you were anxious to ask your father to arrange a job for you. At that time, there was a shortage of people for this position in the factory, so you chose it yourself. Later, your parents also said that they would give you a new job when they had the opportunity, but what did you do? Before you decided anything, you went back to your parents' house to show off, and even sold your current position to your mother-in-law's sister-in-law at a low price. This was rumored After I went out, I almost got into trouble with my dad. Even now, you're still not satisfied? What else can I do to be worthy of you?"

As soon as this matter was brought up, Sister-in-law Jiang's arrogance subsided. She didn't dare to say anything more for fear that her husband would continue to settle old scores with her, but she still felt resentful of her parents-in-law's favoritism towards her brother-in-law.

The noise here was heated, but it didn't hinder the friendship between Wei Xuan and Jiang Che next door at all.

The two of them got up early the next day. Today was the day to return home. After breakfast, Jiang's mother gave Jiang Che the things she had packed yesterday: "This is a homecoming gift. You go early and come back early."

"Hey, okay mom, let's go first."

There was no car to drive back this time, so Jiang Che took Wei Xuan with him on a bicycle. Fortunately, Wei Xuan was not heavy, and they chatted along the way, and it only took an hour and a half to reach the village.

Chapter 8

◎Work implementation◎

During the off-season, people in the village were sitting and chatting in front of their homes. When they saw Wei Xuan coming back, Li Li started shouting at the top of his lungs: "It's Wei Xuan coming back? How is life in the city? Can you eat every day?" Serve the meat."

"There's no need to ask. I haven't seen Wei Xuan for a few days. Isn't Wei Xuan a bit more handsome? It's better to say that the water in the city is enough to support people!"

"Yes, yes, please tell us quickly so that we can learn more."

"Yes, Wei Xuan, we are all from the same village. When you get rich in the future, don't forget to help us fellow villagers."

In response to these slightly sour jokes, Wei Xuan smiled and didn't answer. Anyway, they didn't really want to hear what she had to say, they were just bored and used her as a novelty to play cymbals to pass the time.

The two of them hadn't arrived home yet, and halfway there they met their niece and nephew who came to pick them up.

"Mingming, Tiantian, Huanhuan, why are you here?" Wei Xuan said as she jumped off the back seat of the bicycle.

"Sister-in-law, grandma asked us to come and see if you have arrived." Wei Mingming and Wei Tiantian are both the sons of Brother Wei, one is eight years old and the other is six years old.

Wei Huanhuan is the eldest son of Brother Wei's family. He is also six years old this year. In addition, his family also has a three-year-old daughter named Wei Xi.

Jiang Che saw the two little eyes staring directly at the cake hanging on the handlebar, and said very understandingly: "I want to eat this. When I get back later, my uncle will open it for you to eat."

Wei Ming, who was older, blushed with embarrassment when he heard this. Tiantian and Huanhuan still didn't know Chou's age. When they heard some eating, their eyes narrowed with joy. They just felt that this uncle was really a good person.

Wei Xuan saw Jiang Che coaxing his three nephews into smiling with just a few words, so she asked him, "Do you like children?"

"It's okay, I quite like it, what? You don't like it?"

Wei Xuan was a little hesitant. It wasn't that she didn't like children. God knows, her biggest dream in her previous life was to get married and have children like a normal person and start a family of her own.

Her extreme desire for family made her want to have a bloodline of her own.

However, her body is still too young and she has just turned eighteen after the Chinese New Year. In addition, her relationship with Jiang Che is not close enough. Although they are husband and wife, she always feels that there is something missing that makes her I don't want to enter the next stage of life with him in such a hurry.

And after the child is born, what will they do to raise it? This is a gold-eating beast! Raising a child is not that simple. She doesn't want to feel wronged after finally giving birth to a child. All in all, now is not a good time to have a child.

Jiang Che frowned when he saw her thinking about something: "What are you thinking about?"

After withdrawing her thoughts, Wei Xuan raised her eyes and looked at him seriously and said, "Jiang Che, why don't we have a child so early?"

"That's it?"

"Well, that's it. Okay?"

Jiang Che sneered: "Why do I take it so seriously? It's worthy of your frown. Okay, I promise you."

Wei Xuan muttered speechlessly: "If this is not a big deal, then what is a big deal?"

"Oh, don't worry, I don't want to have a child so early. How about giving birth to a bastard and fighting for food and drink with his father? I still want to live happily for two more years and don't want to cause trouble for myself." Jiang Although Che is a bit confused, he still has some self-awareness. Now he obviously can't afford to have a child, and he still relies on his parents to support him. .

Wei Xuan was stunned by his remarks. It took her a long time to find her voice: "Then you just said you like children."

"That's someone else's child, and it doesn't need to be held or raised by me. It would be fun to tease it a little bit."

Seeing Jiang Che's smug look, Wei Xuan thought to herself, a person like you doesn't deserve a child!

When the two came back this time, they were warmly welcomed by everyone in the house from the moment they entered.

Wei's father and Wei's mother stopped talking. The three brothers of the Wei family gathered around their brother-in-law curiously to inquire about things in the city. The three sisters-in-law were even more busy, killing chickens and cutting meat. The enthusiasm scared Wei Xuan a little.

Wei's mother privately told Wei Xuan, "It's not even the day of your wedding. My son-in-law drove two cars to welcome the bride. He immediately calmed them down. I hope you can help them out in the future."

Wei Xuan laughed: "How can Jiang Che be so capable? Why didn't he just borrow the car just for my father-in-law's sake?"

"No matter whose relationship it is, there are several people in these ten miles and eight villages who are better married to you than you. Anyway, you don't usually get together. Once in a while, they are willing to support you and continue. If they really want to ask you for help in the future, If they can help you as long as they don't burden you, just help them, and if you really can't, don't worry about them."

After finishing speaking, he paused and then continued: "But I guess they won't have anything big to do with you. Except for your third sister-in-law, the other two are quite measured and not so whimsical."

"Okay, I understand. If it's really a big deal, I can't help you even if I want to."

After saying this, Mother Wei began to ask how Wei Xuan was doing at the Jiang family these days and whether anyone was trying to make things difficult for her.

"No, my three aunts don't live with us. We only met once on the wedding day. Brother Jiang Che didn't even talk to each other. They usually leave very early for work and come back at night. We can meet each other for a meal, but my mother-in-law said she would arrange for me to work in the supply and marketing cooperative."

"Really?" Mother Wei said in surprise, "Then you have to thank your mother-in-law. The work in the supply and marketing cooperative is decent and honorable. The key is that it is not tiring. It is more enjoyable than being a female worker in a factory." The most important thing is that In the latter sentence, Wei's mother knew that the eldest sister-in-law of the Jiang family was a female textile worker. If her daughter's job was better than hers, she would not be afraid of being looked down upon by a city dweller.

"Yes, I will. When I work and earn money in the future, I will take you to the city for two days." Even if her mother-in-law did not arrange a job for her, Wei Xuan is not the kind of person who is unfilial to the elderly, let alone her mother-in-law now It's really good for her.

Although he was lukewarm towards her, he didn't make things difficult for her and even arranged work for her. No matter what the reason was, Wei Xuan definitely took advantage.

"Okay, then I'll wait. By the way, which unit does my son-in-law work in now?"

Wei Xuan got angry when she talked about this: "My father-in-law wants to arrange for him to work in the factory, but I don't think he is very willing. Who knows what he thinks, I don't care about him."

The two of them had a few words about this last night, but she didn't talk about it, so that the old man wouldn't have to worry about it later.

Who is Wei's mother? It is said that people become better with age. How could she not hear the unpleasantness in Wei Xuan's words? She quickly comforted her and said: "I don't think my son-in-law is the kind of person who doesn't know the importance of things. He must have his own thoughts. Do you?" Just tell him whatever you want, the couple can talk about anything, but they must not get into trouble, remember?"

Of course Wei Xuan knew the truth herself, but she was just a little depressed about Jiang Che's immaturity. She didn't say much in front of Wei's mother and agreed: "Okay, I understand, I will definitely follow his lead. Alright?"

"Hey, that's right." Wei's mother was afraid that her daughter would be stubborn, so she felt relieved when she thought about it.

The two of them were going back not long after lunch. Wei's mother also prepared a chicken and a basket of eggs as a return gift.

"Be careful on the road and come back when you have time."

When she got home, Mother Jiang saw that the two of them had not come back empty-handed, and their expressions were much better. No matter how many things there were, at least it showed that her daughter-in-law's mother-in-law was a polite person, and that was enough.

During dinner, at the dinner table, Mother Jiang told Wei Xuan the good news: "I have already said hello to people. I will just go to report tomorrow with my household registration book and transfer the food relationship."

Wei Xuan didn't expect her mother-in-law to move quickly enough. She thought she would have to wait another two days. He immediately responded: "Okay, Mom, I'll do it early tomorrow morning."

That night, Jiang Che was frustrated because Wei Xuan decided to go to a beauty salon early in order to make a good impression on the leaders and colleagues of the supply and marketing cooperative. She had not recovered from the torment of the previous two days.

Wei Xuan was indeed radiant early the next morning. After breakfast, she packed up and was ready to go out. Jiang Che was also dragged to the factory by Brother Jiang. Father Jiang gave him an order and he must watch Jiang Che implement the work today.

Wei Xuan applauded her father-in-law in her heart, as she had to use extraordinary means to deal with Jiang Che.

The supply and marketing cooperative is not far from home, only a ten-minute walk. When Wei Xuan arrived, it was the busiest time for the supply and marketing cooperative. She waited nearby for a while, and finally saw a saleswoman who had a little free time, and hurried forward. Inquire: "Excuse me, who should I talk to when I come to report today?"

The salesperson glanced at the household registration book she had spread out, pointed inside and said, "Director Niu is in the office inside. You can just go in."

"Okay, thank you."

The director was a man about forty years old. As soon as he saw Wei Xuan, he smiled and asked, "She is the accountant Wu's daughter-in-law, right?"

Wei Xuan remembered Jiang Che saying that her mother-in-law was an accountant in a textile factory.

"Yes, director, my name is Wei Xuan. I'm here to report."

"Okay, come with me. It's quite early. I thought you would only come in the afternoon. Give me your household registration book and I will help you get it done. You can just come to work tomorrow."

Wei Xuan handed him the household registration book, and the procedure was completed in less than ten minutes.

After coming out of the supply and marketing cooperative, Wei Xuan stopped by and bought some food.

There was no one at home, so Wei Xuan made something to fill her stomach at noon. After dinner, she went back to the house and took a nap.

When she woke up, she found someone lying next to her. She was so frightened that she almost screamed. When she looked carefully, she found that it was Jiang Che.

"Didn't you go to the factory? Why are you here?"

Jiang Che was also awakened by her actions. Hearing this, he said, "I'm just going to register for the exam today, and I won't officially go to work until tomorrow."

Wei Xuan came down from the dormitory and asked casually: "So you passed the exam?"

"Hehe, are you looking down on me? I am also an outstanding graduate of high school. I just don't want to do it. If I get serious, your husband and I are not comparable to just anyone."

Chapter 9

◎Send a gift◎

Wei Xuan was now immune to Jiang Che's bragging anytime and anywhere. After getting the answer she wanted, she was no longer interested in asking any more questions. She blocked out the rest of Jiang Che's words and calmly put a thin coat on herself. coat.

September had not yet arrived, but she actually felt a chill in the house. It seemed like it was time to find time to make two autumn clothes.

Jiang Che saw that he had been talking for a long time and his daughter-in-law didn't respond at all to him. He looked up and saw, "Okay, she didn't know where her mind had wandered." He immediately sat up in dissatisfaction and pulled her arm: "What are you thinking about?" Well, why didn't you say anything for a long time? Anyway, I found a job by my own ability. Is there any reward? "

Wei Xuan:......

Are you a child? You must be praised by others for doing something!

But it was obviously not easy to say this to Jiang Che directly, as he would have to jump on his feet. Wei Xuan could only comfort her: "Okay, okay, let me go first, and I'll cook something delicious for you tonight, okay?"

"No, dinner is not specially made for me. It is eaten by the whole family. Don't try to perfunctory me with this."

Wei Xuan's arm was pulled by him in an awkward posture. She just wanted to get rid of him quickly, so she asked helplessly: "Then tell me, how can you be satisfied."

"Is everything okay? Then can I mention it?"

Wei Xuan said impatiently: "Well, I told you to let go quickly."

Jiang Che didn't embarrass her this time, he let go of the hand holding her arm, stood up with a smile and said something into her ear, which made Wei Xuan's face turn red with embarrassment, and she became even more angry after she realized what she was doing. He picked up the pillow at hand and started to throw it at him.

Jiang Che ducked away with a smile: "How come you don't keep your word? You obviously just agreed to it yourself."

"I didn't know you were so shameless."

The young couple fooled around in the house for a while before going to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

When Mrs. Jiang came back and saw the two of them looking disgusted, she snorted, curled her lips and went back to the house.

Anyway, someone was working today, so she could just take a rest.

In order to celebrate the two finding their jobs, Wei Xuan cooked a sumptuous dinner, especially the pot-wrapped pork dish. The sweet and sour taste was not only liked by her two nephews and nieces, but also by Jiang's mother.

As for the three men, they prefer stir-fried chicken with potatoes. The chicken is the one she brought back from her parents' house yesterday. It is very tender. The potatoes are also cooked by her and are not rotten. It is very tasty and is even more popular than meat.

Everyone was very satisfied with the meal. After the meal, the little niece even licked her lips and said while thinking about it: "Little aunt, the food you cook is much more delicious than my mother's. If only you cook it from now on." As long as the food is ready, I can certainly eat a lot."

"Aren't you afraid of getting fat if you eat too much?"

It was just a child's unintentional remark, and it passed away with a smile, but Wei Xuan was obviously not happy when she saw Sister Jiang, and her face drooped.

She didn't care. Anyway, it was impossible for her mother-in-law to let her be responsible for the kitchen work alone. It was fair for two people to have a day each. As for other people's preferences, she had no control over them.

The next day Wei Xuan started her first trip to work in her life. This experience is quite novel.

On her first day at work, the director asked her to follow the others and study first. Everyone who led her called her Sister Hong, and Wei Xuan followed suit.

"Sister Hong, if I do something wrong, just point it out and I will learn from it. I will try not to cause you any trouble."

"Puch!" Sister Hong couldn't help laughing and said: "Comrade Wei Xuan, do I look scary? You don't have to be so serious. Just relax. Our job is not difficult. What others want to buy, you collect money and give the goods to others." That's fine, just be careful not to collect the wrong ones."

Wei Xuan patted her forehead and smiled sheepishly: "Okay, Sister Hong, I understand. I'm just a little nervous on the first day." Fortunately, Sister Hong seemed to be a kind person.

"fine,". Sister Hong understood it very well and said nonchalantly: "I was like this at the beginning, and you will understand as time goes by. It's very simple. I'm only busy in the morning, but most of the time I'm free."

While we were chatting, customers came in. Sister Hong was in charge of the food area, and she was extremely busy. She didn't have any time until after ten o'clock when everything was sold out.

At noon, Sister Hong took Wei Xuan to the workplace canteen to eat. Wei Xuan felt that the food in the workplace was really good and cheap. She ordered a meat dish, a meat dish and a steamed bun for lunch, which only cost her less than 30 cents. arrive.

Her monthly salary of 24 and some tickets can make her almost 30 quick bucks, so she can afford it. She decided to have lunch in the cafeteria from now on, which would save trouble and cost-effectively.

The afternoon was just like what Sister Hong said. It took a long time for someone to show up. I was very busy and spent most of the time chatting. Sister Hong also took out a handful of wool and asked Wei Xuan to help wrap it.

"Sister Hong, have you started knitting sweaters so early?"

Sister Hong smiled and said, "You little girl doesn't understand. Even though it's still early for winter, we have a lot of things to do at home. We can only knit for a while when we are not busy at work. Now If you don't start beating, it will be too late when you need to wear it. By the way, do you have a partner? "

"I'm already married, Sister Hong."

Sister Hong was obviously surprised, but after all, she had just met, so it was not easy to ask her carefully. She just said: "You can't tell, then you got married very early."

Wei Xuan just smiled at her and had no intention of explaining. Instead, she looked at the wool in her hand thoughtfully. She can also knit, not only sweaters, but also gloves, socks, and so on. How about she also buy some knitting yarn to pass the time? Otherwise, it would be too boring to waste the whole afternoon here.

She did it as soon as she thought of it, and that afternoon, she ordered a few bundles of yarn in the store.

Otherwise, the work of the supply and marketing cooperative is very valuable. All materials can be purchased first, and defective products can be picked up at a discount.

Within two days, Wei Xuan got the goods. They came in two bright colors: gray and red. She was very satisfied.

Of course, the ones she bought were all good pure wool threads, not acrylic threads, and the prices were pretty good.

Two kilograms of wool combined was more than her monthly salary. Fortunately, she only wanted to knit two cardigans and used fine wool. If she had used thick wool, two kilograms would only be enough to knit one piece of clothing, like Jiang Che. That kind of tall guy can't even weigh two pounds.

After returning home with two kilograms of wool, Wei Xuan started to do it. It was her sister-in-law's turn to cook today, so she would not go out and be an eyesore.

Wei Xuan planned to use the simplest flat needle to knit, but she had to pay attention to tightening the straps a little when knitting, so that the knitted cardigan would be stylish.

When Jiang Che came back, he didn't see Wei Xuan in the main room. When he walked into the room, he found that she was hiding in the room knitting a sweater. He walked over and looked at her with interest for a long time: "Do you have a share for me?"

"No." Wei Xuan said without raising her head.

"Hey, there's no need to be so stingy, there's so much yarn."

Wei Xuan thought about it and what he said was right. The two were now husband and wife, and they couldn't be so clearly separated. Since she wanted to change him, she had to make sacrifices first.

"This yarn is not suitable for you. I will buy something thicker later and knit one for you."

Jiang Che was satisfied, as long as you have it, it will be later: "Okay. When the salary is paid, I will also buy you facial cream."

Both of them were very satisfied with each other's knowledge of current affairs, and both had smiles on their faces when they went out to eat.

Sister-in-law Jiang came out with the dishes and saw her. The look on her face became more and more intense. If it weren't for these two people, her man wouldn't have given her a good look for so long! These two are not affected at all and are very moisturized.

It's a pity that no one here paid attention to her. Even Jiang's mother, who was not satisfied with Wei Xuan's rural household registration at first, had to feel that the younger daughter-in-law was more lovable than the older daughter-in-law.

Who wants to live in front of a resentful woman every day? My little daughter-in-law has such a graceful appearance, she smiles a lot when she sees others, and she feels much better just by looking at her.

Wei Xuan and his wife even pretended not to see them. Anyway, she didn't dare to say anything to her face.

When Wei Xuan received her first month's salary, she had already knitted two cardigans.

On the gray piece, Wei Xuan hooked a small flower on the chest and cuffs with red wool. It instantly looked less old-fashioned and dull, and instead gave it a simple and elegant look.

As for the red piece, Wei Xuan put some thought into the hem. Instead of weaving it straight, it had some waves, making it look more lively and not rigid.

After knitting these two pieces, Wei Xuan regained some of her skills and knitted a sweater for Jiang Che. She also used the remaining thread to knit a shawl for her mother-in-law, which she would use in a few days.

Over the past few days, Mother Jiang had not seen her daughter-in-law knitting sweaters, but she didn't expect her to be involved.

It felt very satisfying to get the gift. After all, even her three daughters had never thought of making a needlework or something for her mother.

If the three daughters of the Jiang family knew what their mother was thinking and felt aggrieved, it wouldn't be because they were unfilial, but they themselves wouldn't know how to do it.

Father Jiang saw Mother Jiang looking left and right while wearing the shawl given by her daughter-in-law. His eyes were dazzled by the dazzling look: "Weren't you dissatisfied with this family before? Why do you like a shawl like this?"

"Go. Can I be bought with just a shawl?" Mother Jiang took off the shawl and put it away in the cabinet: "Old comrades, don't you underestimate me? Sugar-coated bullets are of no use to me. In the past, people didn't get married. It's normal for me to have opinions before. Do you dare to say that you don't mind your son finding a wife with a rural registered permanent residence?

It's different now. She has already married into our Jiang family's daughter-in-law. What else can I do except accept it? And I look really good at people these days. I am a better person and more lovable than the boss's wife. Not the kind with shallow eyes. "

What she said made sense, and Father Jiang agreed with it. Just as he was about to raise his head and say a few more words, he saw her taking the shawl out of the cabinet again and putting it on her body.

Deputy Director Jiang: ...Suddenly he felt that those words just now were not so convincing to him.

I suspect that you were bribed by the shawl and you don't want to admit that you deliberately deceived me!

Chapter 10

◎I want to move out◎

In the next room, Wei Xuan and Jiang Che were also trying on clothes.

Jiang Che didn't even know Wei Xuan's cardigan was ready. He was surprised when he received the sweater Wei Xuan gave him today and asked, "So fast? Didn't you say that your clothes are ready before you make them for me?"

"Mine has been made a long time ago, but I haven't started wearing it yet. Come try it on and see if it fits you."

Jiang Che couldn't put it down and touched the clothes Wei Xuan made for him. His eyes lit up when he heard this: "Then you can try it on me too."

Wei Xuan didn't want to try to evade the trouble and said, "You will see it when I wear it tomorrow. It will be troublesome to dig it out in the cupboard."

"It's okay. Tell me where it is and I'll get it for you."

Seeing Jiang Che and others walking to the cabinet, Wei Xuan quickly said: "No, no, I'll do it myself. You try yours first." She didn't dare to let him do it. She still remembered the last time she asked him to take a sock and rummage through the cabinet. What a messy scene.

Jiang Che didn't care, as long as she promised to wear it for him to see. He put the new sweater in her hand on her chest and started to take off her clothes.

Wei Xuan also took out her new clothes. Both cardigans have round necks. You can wear any close-fitting clothes underneath, or even wear them alone.

She is wearing a suspender belt now, so she just needs to put the cardigan directly on her body.

Jiang Che put on his clothes, turned around and looked at Wei Xuan, praising her unabashedly: "Wei Xuan, you look really good in this dress."

Wei Xuan blushed slightly when he saw her, and gave him an angry look: "Have you seen enough? You haven't said yet whether this suit suits you?"

"It fits, the size is just right." Knowing that his young daughter-in-law was thin-skinned, Jiang Che withdrew his eyes and said with a smile, "Do you think I look good in my clothes?"

Wei Xuan looked up and down, and she had to say that Jiang Che was like a clothes hanger. The slightly thick sweater on him didn't look bloated at all, but made him look energetic.

The sweater she made for him was made of gray wool with a touch of blue, which was very suitable for his age.

Because I was afraid of making it too small, I deliberately made the sweatshirt in a larger style so that it can be worn alone in two days. When it gets cold, you can add clothes inside without it being too tight.

Jiang Che is tall and good-looking, so this dress looks really good on him. Wei Xuan said with satisfaction, "Okay, it looks good."

Jiang Che also thought he looked good in his clothes and was extremely happy. Putting on clothes made by his wife, this feeling was a novel one for him.

So he brought back a bottle of Friendship Cream to Wei Xuan the next day. Wei Xuan estimated that buying this bottle of cream would have spent almost all the money in Jiang Che's pocket.

Seeing that Jiang Che knew how to reciprocate love, Wei Xuan felt that her hard work was not in vain and decided to treat him better in the future. And he said a lot of nice things to Jiang Che without hesitation to show that he was very happy.

Jiang Che felt very happy to see her so happy, and secretly decided to give more gifts to his little wife in the future. Thinking of the price of the cream, he suddenly felt distressed and grinned. Fortunately, the effect was good and his wife liked it, so the money was not wasted.

For a while, the two of them were more satisfied with each other than ever before, and they spent several days in a loving relationship.

But An's birthday was not two days away, and Sister-in-law Jiang didn't know what she was complaining about. Every time she saw Wei Xuan, she was so angry that she didn't even make dinner every other day. Knowing that Wei Xuan got off work earlier than her, she He deliberately delayed his arrival home and bit Wei Xuan to death. There was nothing he could do to her.

Section 8

Anyway, we can't let the whole family go hungry and wait for her to come back before cooking.

After a few days of this, the family gradually came to their senses. Sister-in-law Jiang's craftsmanship was still very different from Wei Xuan's. At first, everyone just thought it was Wei Xuan doing a favor, and it was nothing to the family.

But for a week in a row, all the dishes we ate were cooked by Wei Xuan. Is Sister-in-law Jiang so busy? They all work in the same factory, and everyone knows everything about the situation in the factory.

On this day, everyone was sitting at the table and preparing to eat, when Sister-in-law Jiang came slowly. .

"Hey, it's time to eat. I've been a little busy these days. It's really hard for my brothers and sisters to cook." As she said that, she put the bag in her hand behind the chair and the others sat down.

Seeing her like this, Mother Jiang asked directly: "Is there a lot of work in the factory recently? Why haven't I heard about it?"

Hearing this, Sister-in-law Jiang put down the chopsticks she was about to pick up vegetables: "It's not the factory, it's my second brother and sister who have just given birth, so I'm going to help."

As soon as these words came out, Brother Jiang's face turned ugly.

"Huh." Mother Jiang said directly without giving any face, "Then why don't you stay at your parents' house and have dinner before coming back."

Sister-in-law Jiang was a little embarrassed by what she said and said nothing.

Mother Jiang nodded: "You can go home and help in the future. Finish your own work before going."

Sister-in-law Jiang immediately understood that someone was causing trouble! He gave Wei Xuan a hard look. She asked why her mother-in-law thought of picking a fight with her today. It turned out that the culprit was her younger siblings from the countryside.

Fortunately, she thought she was a decent person, but it turned out that she was hiding an adulterer, and she had learned to complain just a few days after getting married. Didn't she just ask her to help cook for two more days, and now she couldn't hold it in anymore? Also, what good can it be if you can hang out with your brother-in-law.

No matter how much he hated it in his heart, he responded obediently: "I know, Mom, I will pay attention to it in the future."

"Well, it's good to know." Seeing her like this, Mother Jiang said nothing more. After all, her grandchildren were all here.

Wei Xuan was glared at by Mrs. Jiang in vain and felt that she was innocent and didn't care what happened to her. It's like a pot fell from the sky.

At night, she closed the door and muttered to Jiang Che, but Jiang Che just told her to ignore her: "Sister-in-law has always been like this, so just think she has a bad mind."

Wei Xuan wanted to take this guy's head open and see, he didn't understand anything.

After thinking for a while, she tried to suggest: "How about we move out?"

Jiang Che only thought that his daughter-in-law was talking angrily, so he responded perfunctorily.

But the more Wei Xuan thought about it, the more she thought it was a good idea.

At first, she really didn't want to face Sister-in-law Jiang's late-night face anymore. Although it wouldn't cause any real harm to her, it was quite jarring to have someone whispering weird thoughts in her ears all the time.

Furthermore, she had always wanted to save more money so that she would be able to have more money when she had children or started a small business after opening up. But she didn't want more people to know about making money in private. There were too many people in her family, and it was inconvenient to have so many people.

Buy a house, move out, and do whatever you want. How free!

When Jiang Che ignored her, she continued to pester him and asked, "Is that okay?"

Jiang Che was annoyed by her and asked her, "Do you really want to move out?"

Wei Xuan thought there was something interesting about this, so Wei Xuan quickly nodded: "Yeah, I think so."

Seeing that her eyes lit up when she said she was moving out, and she was obviously serious, Jiang Che laughed and said, "Tsk, it's so nice to live at home. Not to mention having sisters and sisters-in-law to help us with the work, our parents usually provide us with some extra support. You don't have to worry about eating and drinking, but it's not so good when you go out. You have to do everything by yourself, and the accommodation may not be as good as it is now."

Of course Wei Xuan knew that their life now was much better than that of most people, and she should be satisfied, but she still wanted to have a small family of her own, even if she was a little bit miserable, she would admit it.

Wei Xuan was so insistent that Jiang Che couldn't continue to undermine her, so he had to raise a very practical question: "Where should we move? Neither of us is qualified to be allocated a room."

"Can't you buy a house?"

"Where is the money?" Jiang Che asked her.

"I have it. I haven't spent the previous betrothal gift money or the money my mother gave me privately for me." Just kidding, Jiang Che finally got loose. Can she hold him back because of money issues?

Jiang Che was surprised: "Are you willing to spend all this money to buy a house?"

Wei Xuan thought about it: "Use my money first, and then your salary will be turned over and saved for household use." Anyway, she won't suffer a loss, and she can still make a fortune from the appreciation of the house in the future. If Jiang Che can automatically hand over his salary. Even better.

Jiang Che was definitely not willing and wanted to hesitantly fool him. In his opinion, the little daughter-in-law just wanted to go out as soon as she wanted. What could she do with so much money? She had to buy a house. If she really went out, she would I know it's hard.

Wei Xuan ignored him and took it as a yes since he didn't deny it.

When I went to work the next day, I asked Sister Hong if she knew where there was a house for sale or one that could be rented.

"What's the matter? Are you having a conflict with your family?" After getting along for a while, Sister Hong also knew that Wei Xuan was living with her father-in-law and mother-in-law. She also knew that her husband's family was in good condition and the little girl's life was quite comfortable, so when she heard that She was looking for a house, so she was a little surprised.

"Oh, no, I just think it would be more comfortable to move out. Besides, the house can't be found just by looking for it. Let's look for it slowly first."

"Okay, let me help you pay attention. It's okay to rent, but I'm afraid it's not easy to buy. Nowadays, houses are not like before. Most of them are units and there are few private houses. Even most people dare not sell them. of."

"It's okay to rent. Anyway, let's look for it first. If you can't find it, forget it." Although she was a little regretful that she couldn't buy it, she could accept renting it. At worst, she could buy it later when she had money.

"That won't happen. It's still easy to rent a house. Just wait for my good news."

Sister Hong's family is in pretty good condition. Although her father-in-law and mother-in-law have retired, they still receive a pension each month and do not need to support them. It can even help them take care of their children, reducing their burden a little.

My husband is a seventh-level technician in a machinery factory, and his salary is very good. Coupled with Hongjie's job at the supply and marketing cooperative, the family can live a very good life.

When Wei Xuan was looking for a house, she left it to her mother-in-law to help inquire. Her mother-in-law worked in the street office when she was young and knew many people. It was best for her to be well-informed.

Sure enough, within two days, we had some clues about the house. Wei Xuan left a bag of White Rabbit toffee before getting off work and took Sister Hong to her house with her.

It's always hard to come up empty-handed when looking for help, so White Rabbit toffee can be considered a handy gift at this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 156K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
772K 43K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 33.1K 11
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...