'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 2...

由 AuthorSofy

Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell... 更多

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1(Smut)
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09(Smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Smut)
Chapter 28(End)
Epilogue
Sad Ending

Chapter 18

3.7K 84 3
由 AuthorSofy

Author pov :

Tae's room -

He is lying on his bed but he is awake its 1am but his sleep is gone. His mind is only focusing on his love, his y/n. He is happy that she is alive but also confused how she can be daughter of Wang. Jackson 's words are also suspicious for him. Taehyung know that they're trying to hide something but what. He is waiting for Suga bcz he can only give his all answers. But also sad that she didn't recognize him. He feel pang in his heart when she didn't recognize him. Tae know that something is wrong.

He hold y/n's picture.

Tae : I know they something about you baby. This time I will not leave you again. This time I will cage you in my arms with my love. I don't care if you forget me or not. I will show you my whole love for you. I suffer for 2 years, crave for you & God heard my praying & give you back to me. I know its you my y/n. My heart is saying it's you not Sian.

His eyes became teary.

-------Next morning -----

Wang House -

Sun rays go inside the room & hit on the girl's eyes who is sleeping. He slowly open her eyes & rub it.

She sit on the bed. She look at her bear plusie.

Sian : Good morning bear. *smile *

Then she look at the clock & it's showing 8am. She quickly go inside her washroom for her morning routine.

She take shower. After shower she wore a beautiful dress.

After that she quickly go downstairs.

She go inside the living room & saw her dad is sitting on the couch reading newspaper.

Sian : Good morning dada.*smile cutely*

Her dad look up & smile.

Mr. Wang : Good morning my princess.*smile*

With that she go to him & hug him.

Then she saw her big brother is coming from his room.

Jackson : Good morning my fairy. *smile*

Sian : Good morning Jack Oppa. *smile *

Then they heard Mrs. Wang yelling to come for breakfast.

They go towards dinning area. Her dad & oppa chuckle as Sian run inside there like a bunny.

Sian: Good morning my beautiful Omma.

Mrs. Wang : Good morning my beautiful. *smile*

With that Sian kiss her cheek & sit beside her oppa.

Then they started to eat their breakfast.

Sian :Oppa today you promise me that you will take me out.

Sian pout while looking at Jack.

Jackson smile.

Jack : I will baby.I will come back at 2pm then I will take you out now happy.

Sian: You are the best oppa.*smile*

Then she kiss his cheek & Jack pat her head.

After breakfast Sian quickly go inside her playroom where she spend her time.

They look at her dissappear figure.

Mr. Wang : Jack you need to be more careful with her as you are taking her out.

Jack : I will Dad don't worry.

Mrs. Wang : We got our daughter back after so many years & I will never let anyone to take her away from us again.

Mr. Wang : Don't worry honey. We are with her now. Nobody will take her away from us again.

They nodded. Then Mr. Wang & Jackson go out from Wang Mansion for their office.

________Kim Empire _______

Then he heard Suga's voice & he quickly stood up from his sit as he saw a file in his hand.

Tae : Hyung did you get all informations?

Suga : Breath boy & yes I get all informations.

With that he give him that file.

Taehyung quickly open it to read.

Suga : Its true she is Wang Sian but........ Also y/n.

Tae : What? *confused *

Yoongi : We check Y/n's past background & we got to know that she is Wang's missing daughter. Y/n was missing at the age of 6. Wang 's rival kidnapped her but they didn't gave her back to her parents. But one man in his group felt bad for her so he secrectly give her in a orphanage. Wang tried to find her but they failed. In that orphanage her named became Lin y/n. As she was very young she didn't remember about her parents. But they get her back after you shoot her. She was very lucky that some dolphins take her towards an island where Wang's was for their vacation. They found her at the sore side of sea. They took her in hospital & she was in coma for 1 year. Doctors said that she lost her memory bcz her head hits on something when she was in water. After she come out from Coma doctors said that she got little space syndrome bcz of past trauma which she forget but her brain got effected by that & i know what's made her like this. *look at Tae*

Tae : Its my fault.*teary eyes*

Yoongi : Wangs removed all informations but as we are Mafia so it wasn't hard for me to find out.

Taev: My heart was right it's my y/n. *teary eyes*

Yoongi : This time if you hurt her again I swear i will take her away from you for sure.*glare*

Tae : No this time I will give her all happiness. I will never hurt her again.*smile*

Yoongi: I trust you. But you need to be more careful about her as she is not in her normal self. You need to take care of her like a baby.

V: I will. Don't worry Yoongi.

Yoongi : OK I'm going now bye V.

With that he left his cabin.

V look at her pic.

V/ Tae : You are not only our love, you are also our dark obsession. I will keep you with me. If anyone try to snatch to you away from us then we will kill that person without any mercy. *dark voice*

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
298K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
29K 915 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
33.6K 1.5K 21
About Book This book is part 2 of Mafia....king... This book only have 20 parts.... In the end of this book....new twist will come Kim Taehyung...a...